Debt Rattle June 27 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 27 2023

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Vincent van Gogh Interior of a restaurant 1887   • Putin: Mutiny Organizers Wanted Russian Soldiers to Kill Each Other (Sp.) • Western Experts Sa
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle June 27 2023]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Vincent van Gogh Interior of a restaurant 1887

Wow, what a stunning painting; love it…

V. Arnold
    Participant

I find these women attractive. Am I the only one?

They’re beautuful and what lovely voices….

V. Arnold
    Participant

Addendum to above:
    Very attractive and beautiful in a natural way…

Dr. D
    Participant

“The Coup Is Over, but Putin Is in Trouble: The Wagner Group’s chief may have lost spectacularly, but Russia’s dictator suffered a huge political blow.” — The Atlantic.

Can’t stop, won’t stop.

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/moriarty/moriarty062623.html

Yet another scenario: Wanted Wagner to take over a Russian airbase…just one…that had nukes. Then Biden could issue y’know, whatever in “Defense” of that to “Protect nukes” and stop a nuclear war, y’know, by nuking them and starting one. We always have our B52s on their borders so it’s hard to tell. May be what they wanted nuclear F16s in the air for.

Seems less plausible than Zap, but why not make 5 plans and force Russia to defend them all?

German Central Bank May Need Bailout After ECB Bond Scheme Losses: Audit Office

What they are all waiting for and why they need a war at any cost…to you. Their bank control structure is collapsing black hole.

“”Political Earthquake” – Germany’s AfD Party Posts Historic Win In Thuringia, Scores First District Administrator

This was the other one. German arcana means controlling a select minority means you control all German government. Now that’s being used in reverse.

“BlackRock CEO Drops “ESG” Term after Blowback. Claims Left and Right are using it incorrectly.

No, both Left and Right are using it correctly. You’re just losing because of the Truth. But do whatever weasels do when they lose: lie and redefine all the words. That’s how you know they’re losers and liars. But they lack the good sense to have nothing more to do with them because of it.

“The AMA Labels BMI ‘Racist’ …linked it to “body terrorism.”

Like that. Not only is being overweight no longer unhealthy, but the word itself no longer exists. The FACT itself no longer exists then. Magic! Like a rabbit hiding his head. I guess they should just make all clothes size “Small” now.

“Putin has chastised the organizers of the recent aborted mutiny perpetrated by forces of the PMC Wagner Group, stating that these people betrayed not only their country and their people”

Okay, so that means not organizers outside Russia. Not Prigozhin. So like Benton said, oligarchs close to and running him. And 5th columnists, so he did get some to pop up.

Every one of the 5th column in America and the West were dead wrong, but without morality there is neither shame nor consequences. If these rich brats like Taylor Lorenz ever saw consequences in their life, they’d be a Waffle House waitress then and still (Like Nikki Haley). As per this, 100% of all major publications are dead wrong, lose the war because of it, and not only have no consequences, no one can even tell.

Double-chiecking her name found this: “NY Times editor dies one day after receiving Moderna booster” 2021 Germ can put it in his list.

Here’s another one that popped up: “The New York Times is retiring the word ‘op-ed’” 2021 –NY Post

That’s because all News is now merely Opinion. They have merged and there are no facts anywhere on premises of NY Times.

Here’s another good one: “Yes, We Mean Literally Abolish the Police” –NY Times, 2020. The gift that keeps on giving. Did that age well? Who’s going to arrest Trump?

“• Ukraine Failed To Exploit Wagner Coup Attempt – NYT (RT)

There goes that $6B they found in the couch cushions! Actually, Rogue pointed out that ALL Pentagon accounting is a fraud and has been for +50 years. “You don’t think they actually pay $100,000 for a toilet seat, do you?” So what’s the difference? They probably couldn’t get real accounting even if they tried, so they have that in common with all Health Care now. There’s what? $40Trillion confirmed missing in various Fed budgets?

Everyone is still pretending. It’s just not plausible that this was anything within 100 miles of a coup of any sort, Putin would be mad, but they’d have a 2-hour negotiation and everybody walks off scot-free. Come! On! People! Even the good guys are determined to label this a “real insurrection.” Am I that far off? We’re in different pages…in different books…in different libraries. No. Way. MoA. Prigozhin suddenly goes bananas, and suddenly every word makes no sense at all, right on cue. In exact time window that they approached him for the coup. No. Way.

“• Biden Officials Worry That Ukrainian Offensive is ‘Behind Schedule’ (Sp.)

They have a schedule? What is it? So they have goals? And they’re time-based, not that Ukraine will retake their borders? Huh. So what’s the “Schedule” for? No wonder NATO mobilizes and attacks Russia in a full war next year Armstrong says. Why? They’re losing losers who lose, yet the West has not expelled the Mafia traitors yet. Not even in the ‘States. So they are still embedded and burrowed in to reclaim their ancestral homeland. By killing 100% of all other races.

“Prigozhin Mutiny Was Monster Acting Against His Creator- Borrell (G.)

Every word is a lie, but they’re transparent, glue sniffing toddlers. Word-cloud it: “Mercenaries” “Bloodshed” on the “Nuclear Arsenal”, “Propaganda” If I can do it the FSB can do it. Reminds me of Avengers where Natasha Romanov punks the Supervillian by making Loki monologue where he just HAS to reveal his plan. (Okay, accidentally implying it) Because narcissism. She plays weak to encourage him. “So that’s your play? Release the Big Guy?”

Gosh it’s gotta be hard to win when you reveal your poker hand like a 3-year-old all the time.

“Let there be no doubt in anyone’s mind—Yevgeny Prigozhin has become a witting agent of Ukraine”

No, Scott, YOU became a witting agent of them by believing this stuff. Prigozhin walked more or less directly into Putin’s office and planned the whole thing out 6 weeks ago. I am crazy? Is Ritter trying to cover something for someone? Like Covid, how can this not be so obvious? 0.006%. Start your conclusions from there.

“Kerry began speaking about “climate justice.”

Those words have no actual meaning, so I can tell they were coined when some weasel lost and the People hit back on the Truth. So it’s “Unjust” when: “It rains?”? Wt Actual F are you talking about? And when the seas rise it isn’t rich people who disproportionately lose their properties and fortunes in industry? WTAF are you talking about? Maybe cold weather chases around and attacks Black people like raincloud cartoons, I dunno.

“my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting”

Interesting and could hardly be more guilty. Bribery is one of two Impeachable offenses listed by name. That’s not the point. So…why were the Bidens under so much financial pressure they needed to break kneecaps? Personally? Who’s putting the squeeze on them and when exactly? What week? Time and money to rig the election? Are they still under this pressure? You have to think so with Hunter selling paintings right out in the open.

“Stealing data when a company does it is bad, stealing audio and written text when a government does it is just fine.”

Ah, but the very best is when they work together, like now. Fascism: is there anything it can’t do? P.S. the ALREADY DO spy on every journalist AND every phone, including yours. Ask Obama who wiretapped the whole AP. They just want to be more open about it.

““Germany’s Justice Minister Marco Buschmann had studied the EU proposals for harvesting Russian Central Bank assets, and concluded they were legally unworkable.”

That’s odd. Since when does the law apply in the EU? Its FOUNDING ACT was breaking the law 10,000 times by rigging the GDP:Debt ratios in most countries. And channelling couple hundred mil in taxpayer money to big banks to do it, WHILE being in an unstoppable budget-hole like Greece.

“Paris and Berlin claim abolishing the veto is a change that is possible without amending the EU treaties,”

Because a band aid on a band aid. History: The EU is illegal as it sits, it never passed referendum. It was therefore back-doored (in both senses of the phrase) using a “Treaty” which is the wrong mechanism and also illegal. You cannot cede all national sovereignty using merely a treaty. Who would “Treat” if there’s no longer a State “Treating”? So now they’re going to band aid the band aid of band aid, which is itself a band aid since they need to merge both economic and political and only have merged one, and that barely (UK Pound as example, but national bonds is breaking them).

Apparently Euros love this kind of idiotic clockwork complexity in all their things, which is a benefit (compared to Africa) but also a serious Nemisis. As in Hubris. Bloody as wars in Africa got nothin’ on European wars. Jungle savages those whiteys. 100M in the 20th century? World record I’m sure, and probably another 100M before 2050.

JB, up your alley, Green is the New Red. https://doomberg.substack.com/p/green-is-the-new-red
    (half article, paywall)

V. Arnold
    Participant

Ilargi; what is your TAE headline picture of/about?

Dora
    Participant

Died Suddenly

Dora
    Participant

Kelly Victory MD

Ilargi; what is your TAE headline picture of/about?

I know it’s Lake Titicaca, but other than that I’d have to dig real deep. It’s been a long time.

beebit
    Participant

The lady in the middle is playing a panduri and it sounds as though they’re singing in Georgian (Qartuli).

Oroboros
    Participant

zerosum
    Participant

I REMEMBER!
    “WATCH ME!”
    WORDS VS ACTION.

—————-
    Experts/West/Democracy/USA response …. Dhuuuuuu! . Surprised
    (We did not intervene, We had nothing to do with this.)
    ———
    The Russian president also expressed his gratitude to Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko for “his efforts and contribution to the peaceful resolution of the situation.” Putin did add, however, that it was the “consolidation of the entire Russian society that played a decisive role” in resolving this crisis.”
    ———–
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20230626/back-to-normal-whats-going-on-in-moscow–beyond-after-wagners-aborted-mutiny-gamble-1111473644.html
    Back to Normal: What’s Going on in Moscow & Beyond After Wagner’s Aborted Mutiny Gamble?
    ———–
    the “civil war-that-never-happened”

Some Western netizens couldn’t believe their eyes, claiming that “the odds of this being true are slim to none.” McFaul also seemed perplexed by the sudden turn of events which brought to naught the West’s “Russian civil war” fantasies:
    ———–
    Another point of view
    https://www.moonofalabama.org/2023/06/prigozhins-farce-is-over-and-it-is-clear-who-has-won-.html
    Prigozhin’s Farce Is Over And It Is Clear Who Has Won
    ————–

zerosum
    Participant

In early day, Ukraine lost several Bradley and stryker.
    Send more

WES
    Participant

It seems to me that the whole Brussels EU complex is a US created proxy designed to simplify the control by US over all of Europe. Naturally being illegal is a feature not a bug. That is why Germany and France want to change the veto rules. It is really the US that wants this change.

It seems the only way to stop the US neocons is to let them have the power to screw things up so badly that they lose power. This method only works until people forget and let the neocons back in power again, to repeat their failures again.

Ashes to ashes in 3 generations. The first generation builds. The second generation expands. The third generation destroys. This rule works for both money and power.

kultsommer
    Participant

Georgian girls are naturally pretty and talented, but they would colossally fail, unlike Miss Universe, Miss pageant …..or such, if asked the question:
    “What would you do to save the World?”.
    Isn’t it amazing how what’s officially considered “beauty” pales in comparison on so many levels?
    Guys in sports or rock stars, obviously, disagree.

WES
    Participant

The Ukraine is a money laundromat.

Cleaning dirty money is hard on the washing machines and quickly wears them out. Thus the need for constantly sending ever more new washing machines to keep the Ukrainian laundromat working, cleaning ever increasing amounts of dirty money.

This why the Ukraine is so critical to the powers-that-be in the west.

Cassandras, all, the truthers fall.
    The horse is welcomed in.
    A tale so old that it’s grown cold:
    Denial is a sin.

zerosum
    Participant

The USA, NATO are reading and doing their interpretation of what Putin said.
    Here is a translation for you

Today, Putin has made two short addresses that I’m going to post in full. First was this speech to “the units of the Ministry of Defense, the National Guard, the FSB, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the FSO, which ensured order and legality during the rebellion”:

President of Russia Vladimir Putin: Comrades,
    Today, here, on the historic Cathedral Square of the Moscow Kremlin, servicemen of the Armed Forces Forces of Russia, employees of the National Guard, the FSB, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the FSO – soldiers and officers, real defenders of the Fatherland, who in a difficult hour for the country together with the fighting comrades stood in the way of turmoil, the result of which would inevitably be chaos.

You’ve defended The constitutional order, life, security and freedom of our citizens have been preserved our Motherland from upheavals, in fact, stopped the civil war.

In a difficult situation, you acted clearly, harmoniously, and proved their loyalty to the people of Russia and the military oath, showed responsibility for the fate of the Motherland and its future.

Parts of the Ministry of Defense, National Guardsmen, employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and special services ensured reliable work the most important control centers, strategic, including defense, facilities, the security of the border regions, the strength of the rear of our Armed Forces, all combat formations that continued at that time to heroically fight at the front. We did not have to remove combat units from the NWO zone.

In the confrontation with the rebels, our comrades-in-arms, the pilots, were killed. They did not flinch and with honor They fulfilled the order and their military duty. I ask you to honor their memory with a minute Silence.

(Minute silence.)

Comrades,

Your determination and courage, as well as the consolidation of the entire Russian society, played a role A huge, decisive role in stabilizing the situation. The people who were dragged into the rebellion saw that the army, the people were not with them.

Fast & Clear The deployment of units of law enforcement agencies made it possible to stop an extremely dangerous development of the situation in the country, to prevent civilian casualties.

Thank you, all personnel of the Armed Forces, law enforcement agencies and special services for service, for courage and valor, for loyalty to the people of Russia.

(The anthem of Russia sounds.)

Good luck. Thank you. [My Emphasis]

Putin’s second address was given at a “Meeting with servicemen of the Ministry of Defense”:

Vladimir Putin: Dear comrades,
    You probably noticed it, or maybe you heard it from here: I just met with military personnel of the Ministry of Defense, Rosgvardiya, Special Services, FSB, and the Ministry of Internal Affairs on the Kremlin’s Sobornaya Square and thanked them for their preparation to repel an armed rebellion.

But a special role in this, of course, was played by you – you and your comrades. And special thanks to you for that.

I want us all to understand what happened and what would have happened if you hadn’t done what you did, and hadn’t fulfilled your military duty and shown loyalty to the oath and the Russian, Russian people.

As always happens in such cases-always and everywhere the same thing happens: after armed riots, complete chaos and civil war ensues. Here’s what you prevented. That was your role. And for this, as the Supreme Commander-in-Chief, I want to express my gratitude to you. I want to make it clear and clear what was discussed and what I am talking about now.

Unfortunately, you had to work in very difficult conditions in order to avoid civilian casualties, because you had to work on busy roads.

And it is even more regrettable that we have suffered losses. These are, of course, combat losses – there is no other way to say it. Our comrades died defending the Fatherland. I say this without any pathos and without any exaggeration. I want to emphasize once again: chaos in the country would have been inevitable, and the enemy, of course, would have taken advantage of this.

He’s already trying to do it – I’ll tell you about it later-but it’s not working, and I hope it won’t work, I’m even sure of it. But definitely absolutely-they would have used it. It is not known what would have happened to the country in the end, but all the achievements that were achieved during the fighting, many of them at least, would have been lost. And you didn’t let that happen.

Without any doubt, I have already told the [Defense] Minister that everything will be done to support the families of our fallen comrades.

As for this Wagner group. You know: we have always treated the fighters and commanders of this group with great respect, because, indeed, they showed courage and heroism. Our soldiers and officers of the Russian Army, volunteers worked in combat conditions with no less dedication, and also showed heroism and self-sacrifice. But even those who served and worked in this company – Wagner-were respected in the country.

Meanwhile, I would like to point out, and I want all of us to know, that the entire Wagner group was fully supported by the state – from the Ministry of Defense, from the state budget, we fully funded this group.

Only from May 2022 to May 2023, the state paid Wagner 86 billion 262 million rubles for monetary maintenance and incentive payments. Of these, monetary support – 70 billion 384 million, incentive payments-15 billion 877 million. Insurance payments – 110 billion 179 million.

At the same time, the owner, the Concord company-despite the fact that the very maintenance of Wagner was on the shoulders of the state – during the year, the owner, the Concord company, through Voentorg received, earned from the state, supplying food and providing nutrition services to the army, 80 billion rubles. The state took over the entire maintenance, and part of this entire group, this Concord company, at the same time earned 80 billion rubles. But I hope that in the course of this work, no one stole anything or, let’s just say, stole less, but, of course, we will, of course, deal with this with everything.

When I spoke about combat work, I also wanted to say the following. There are combat pilots here who have done a lot to ensure that this combat work goes on at the proper level.

They just gave me updated information: since June 4, that is, since the start of the so-called counteroffensive, the enemy has lost 259 tanks, 780 armored vehicles, and only in the Orekhovsky direction, which the enemy considers the main direction of attack, and only in the last seven days the enemy has lost 280 pieces of equipment, including 41 tanks and armored vehicles – 102.

This is largely the result of your work and the work of your comrades-in-arms. And for this, of course, also separate words of gratitude.

Of course, I have already instructed the Minister of Defense, and the merits of all those who took part in this part of the combat work will be appreciated by the state. I mean state awards.

I have already told the Minister, and I want to repeat it once again: those who show themselves properly in combat work should form the backbone of the leadership of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation in the near future and in the future, including, of course, in the aviation sector.

I would like to finish here. I would like to thank you once again for what you have done for Russia, for the country and for our people.

Thank you. [My Emphasis]

It should be obvious why I applied the emphasis. I ask this question: Is Putin lying to the nation about those killed in this revolt? S has said he isn’t. But as I write last night regarding Larry Johnson’s latest article, the lack of such evidence is very odd. I prefer to take Putin’s word until it’s disproven, but that doesn’t negate Johnson’s hypothesis.

Posted by: karlof1 | Jun 27 2023 15:28 utc | 279

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Telegram exchange between college attending son and his rich Dad back home. The joke is as old as the hills, but just seemed so appropriate to this moment in the relationship between Zelenskyy and his sponsors.

“Out of mon, no fun, Your Son.”
    “Too bad, so sad, Your Dad.”

Red
    Participant

Preface. I’ve extracted about half of Korowicz’s paper, left out the references, math, charts, and tables, so you might want to read the original document yourself. This is a great explanation – one of the best – of the intertwined spheres of complexity (financial system, supply chains, oil production, electric grid, and so on) and how incredibly fragile this has made civilization, because if one breaks, it crashes the other systems. Then Korowicz describes the feedback loops. For example, if oil prices rise, food prices and the cost of everything else rise since there isn’t anything in society that doesn’t depend on oil, social unrest rises, high oil prices drive businesses bankrupt, the financial system fails, belief in the monetary system and government fails, and so on. Oil prices then drop, exploration and drilling stop and projects are canceled and new ones not started, because the price of oil is so low it’s not economic to do so. When oil shortages begin, the price shoots up, and crashes the financial system again. This is why Gail Tverberg, in her blog ourfiniteworld.com, writes that low oil prices, not may be the sign that peak oil has arrived.

Clearly at some point on this ever ratcheting downwards spiral trucks start being unable to pump diesel fuel in some regions or nations, and supply chains start to break.

Above all, Korowicz explains why there is likely to be a very fast crash when one of these important hubs fails. Fossil-fueled civilization is not going to fade away over centuries like some of the civilizations ages ago (though it turns out the Mayans, the western Roman empire, and civilization in 1177 B.C., among others, fell rather rapidly, so I don’t know why so many people believe it takes centuries. Perhaps it’s because historians can find events that happen centuries before the collapse helping to trigger it.

Korowicz: A study of global system collapse

Red
    Participant

From the above “Peak Everything” 10% loss to the work force! If this is close to accurate then collapse isn’t too far off thanks to big Pharma.

The shock from a collapse depends upon the level of complexity lost. The Black Death which killed about one third of Europe’s population in the middle of fourteenth century did not fundamentally alter the socio-economic complexity of the time3. A dead producer represented a dead consumer. The same small number of social functions (farmer, mason, and cleric) remained before and after, there were just fewer people doing each role. This reflects low levels of complexity and interdependence within and across functions in society.

However, in modelling of pandemic influenza in modern societies, it was found that once more than about 10% of people are randomly removed from the workforce, the risks of large-scale societal dislocation increases significantly. This is because at this level of removal it is likely that key people with specialized knowledge will disappear from the workforce, meaning that key teams or functions cannot operate, which further cascades through other co-dependent functions throughout social and economic networks.

One analysis shows that the evolution of key manufacturing processes over the last century saw a six order of magnitude increase in the energy and resource intensiveness per unit mass of processed materials. This should be quite intuitive – as we put more and more elements and functionality onto a micro-chip, the energy and resource requirements rise.

kultsommer
    Participant

Korowicz: A study of global system collapse
    Even if Woke, “Marxists”, BLM, antifa, LGBT and Covid manias are all removed overnight, “Korowicz’s kondrum” remains!.
    They are not a cause, they are distractions and means of control, grown as blossoms of 9-11 seeds.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Once the leaders of America discovered that it was more lucrative to threaten and foment wars than to actually be able to competently fight and win them, then the inevitable conclusion of this sad tale was written. The message from America to every other country in the world became, “Allow us to pillage and extract tribute from your country at our whim, or we will burn and sack your country with internal revolutions and external wars of aggression from your neighbors (who we will induce to attack you.)

Can’t blame them much for being somewhat annoyed with the USA for that. Maybe even motivated to do something about it if the chance ever arose.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Unanticipated things can happens when civilizations collapse. For example, the totally disenfranchised and excluded are relatively unaffected by the loss of access to things that they did not have access to in the first place. No electricity? They respond with, “What’s electricity?” No airplanes? They answer, “Do you mean those things we see flying across the sky so far above us that we can barely see them?”

Man-for-man, and based solely on PERSONAL competence and social cohesion these heretofore disadvantaged people are suddenly quite dramatically advantaged instead, comparatively. They are still able to feed themselves, survive the elements, and put up a good fight if and when push comes to shove.

zerosum
    Participant

JOB OPPORTUNITY IN BELARUS
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/new-satellite-images-show-advanced-russian-military-deployments-in-belarus-1.5770077

New satellite images show advanced Russian military deployments in Belarus
    This photograph shows what a Russian deployment near Yelsk on Saturday, according to Maxar. (Satellite image ©️2022 Maxar Technologies/CNN)This photograph shows what a Russian deployment near Yelsk on Saturday, according to Maxar. (Satellite image ©️2022 Maxar Technologies/CNN)

Published Feb. 6, 2022 9:08 a.m. PST

New satellite images released by a US-based technology company appear to show that Russia’s military has advanced deployments at several locations in Belarus, a move likely to concern Ukraine and NATO amid fears that the Kremlin is planning an incursion into Ukrainian territory.

The deployments are likely linked to joint exercises between Russian and Belarus forces that are due to begin on Thursday. However, other photographs show camps being established close to the border with Ukraine, hundreds of miles from where the exercises are taking place.

JOB OPPORTUNITY IN BELARUS
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/germany-permanently-station-4000-troops-natos-baltic-eastern-flank
    Germany To Station 4,000 Troops In NATO’s Baltic ‘Eastern Flank’ Lithuania

BY TYLER DURDEN
    MONDAY, JUN 26, 2023 – 11:45 PM

zerosum
    Participant

NATO WAR GAMES.
    NATO stationing German 4,000 pairs of boots in Lithuania is yet another provocation.

Lithuania is not Ukraine.
    BELARUS is not Ukraine.

Having Wagner in Belarus might affect the NATO WAR GAMES.

zerosum
    Participant

CNN has a team of reported positioned in Ukraine to get “fresh news of the war.
    The CNN reporters could have saved a lot of money by working from home and reading TAE.

Dora
    Participant

Ed Dowd.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Listen up keyboard warriors, let this sink in:

Ellen Degenerate has had, literally, a trillion times the impact of *all* of your empty words, rants, screeds, whinges, EG0ic commentary & vulgar complaints, combined.

M’Kay? 😉

The only thing that is *important* on sites such as TAE is *HARD TRUTH*, briefly & concisely documented in such a way to perhaps reach of few sets of eyeballs, here & there, everything else is *noise*, truly a detriment & disservice that only adds to the *problem* 🙄

EOT.

aspnaz
    Participant

Veracious Poet said

The only thing that is *important* on sites such as TAE is *HARD TRUTH*, briefly & concisely documented in such a way to perhaps reach of few sets of eyeballs, here & there, everything else is *noise*, truly a detriment & disservice that only adds to the *problem*

I take it your opinion is included in the problem? So why add to the problem, you have no self awareness? Your opinion has many problems, one that leaps out at me is that it assumes that we all need thousands of eyeballs to feed our egos. We all know that this is a need of your ego, as you so regularly express your ego’s needs on this comment section. For some of us, the fact that we are not having to pander to a huge crowd with different expectations, gives us the freedom to say what we want rather than feed our ego’s needs which would be to grow that number of idolising eyeballs. Obviously your ego is suffering from insufficient attention, so you come to TAE. Well, I hope my reply has given your ego a few crumbs of the attention it seeks.

Celticbiker
    Participant

Don’t you find it odd that news makes no sense anymore? Just a theatre of the Absurd, they want you unnerved 24/7, no peace from the madness. Remember a few years ago, the whole world, acting in lockstep, every politician saying the same nonsensical shit? The neworldorder is’nt coming, it;s already here. These people are monsters. Get right with God, prepare yourself, these demons are about to unleash Hell.

aspnaz
    Participant

Denninger on green energy and living without petroleum products … https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=249136

The Trump recording. (Why does it exist? Who leaked it?)
    JFK nixed the Bay of Pigs and it happened anyways. They presumed he would not abandon Americans in Cuba.
    Trump didn’t want a war with Iran, but neocons tried to set it up anyways- in his name.
    “The Law” says he is guilty of a specious law (this is double dark secret fake attribution documents!!!!) as per the recordings. I think the crime lies elsewhere.
    “Did you speed?” “Yes, Your Honor, but my wife was having a baby!” GUILTY!!

another topic:
    Let’s say I was born in 1955 on my parents’ Virginia farm which the family has owned prior to the Revolution. They never registered my birth.
    What is my status in the USA?

zerosum
    Participant

The whole truth is being edited by CNN

Big hit on a nest within a pizzeria in Kramatorsk.
    A bleeding baby is leading western reporting (I’m not yet that cynical that I am indifferent to bleeding babies, … but, as we know, bleeding babies are of zero concern to western media when they are brown bleeding babies) Remember, the very very last action the U$ took when departing Afghanistan was to drone-kill a family of 7… including babies
    Besides bleeding babies, there’s a lot of injured. People on twitter and telegram are intrigued at the number of “tourist” in Kramatorsk
    Quotes:
    >… military uniform… other “tourist” on scene.
    >…”Tourist” with 101st Airborne shirt at 00:12 on the video
    https://t.me/s/DDGeopolitics
    >
    …Another “tourist” speaking English 00:16 …. And more Instagram evidence of “tourists” in Kramatorsk today
    >… Another foreign mercenary or “tourist” also bragged about his luck, posting the story “20 minutes before the rockets hit the place” against a cafe photo showing people in military uniforms.
    >…Jesus Christ, this is where we always ate our dinners…”
    Today’s missile strike on a cafe in Kramatorsk is beginning to acquire interesting details. So, in his Instagram, the mercenary Alex Galant, howling on the side of the AFU, posted a story in which he lamented the destruction of their daily lunch place.
    He was probably a “tourist” or “medical aid worker”
    >…these nato guys post DOZENS of photos and videos of themselves hanging out with the ukrainian military in Kramatorsk with geotags attached and tag each other in every instagram post. pretty bad opsec tbh
    >…Imagine pizza so delicious that fighting age males from across the NATO sphere flock all the way to Kramatorsk to try it
    >…look at the helmets...clearly many Americans around
    https://twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/167380470684868198
    > the guy dressing the head wound has an American flag on his helmet.
    >…vid from a Belgian journalist there, idk but 2dudes who come out in black with just army bodyplates look fishy af

>…A three inside a diamond turns out to be simply the chevron of the 3rd Ranger Battalion, 75th Regiment of the U.S. Army. Just an ordinary tourist-journalist in Kramatorsk…

End quotes

Posted by: Melaleuca | Jun 28 2023 1:40 utc | 108

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.