Debt Rattle June 28 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 28 2021

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Mister Roboto
    Participant

Oh yeah, not California, either.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Okay, two more states. Missouri? Not that I can tell. Oklahoma? Tiny uptick on the graph for one day. Seven-day averages are a much better indicator, so we’ll see. but I think it will be a nothing-muffin.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Frustration, anger, fear, anxiety roiling to the surface. This is a tough situation. Globally. Stocking up on popcorn and watching the show sounded funny, right? Until it wasn’t.

This isn’t going to sound very rational at all, but…Mars, Saturn, Uranus t-square. Everybody fasten your seatbelts and try cunting to ten (or maybe twelve, since I’m talking astrology here) when you feel that blood pressure go up, up, UP!

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Ugh, sorry, COUNTING! But I suppose you could do that other thing if you were so predisposed. 🙂

Dr. D
    Participant

“Bitcoin is “created” by supercomputers that only those who are already generously endowed by the current system will ever be able to possess.”

Profoundly, and thankfully, this isn’t true. Any PC can hold a Bitcoin, although it would be luck indeed to mine one in these last exponential days before BTC mining is closed forever. You could mine many others with any PC though. You can hold one on a piece of paper. Nor can quantum supercomputers crack wallets. They can, of course, but it would take a month of setup on a hundred-million dollar rig to crack just one wallet. So since you shouldn’t hyper-concentrate your assets anyway – the point of the experiment was distribution – the gummint can’t steal your wallet. Unless you’re John McAfee, in which case they’ll just arrest you on fake charges, hit you with a $2 wrench, and take it anyway.

So go here, print a wallet and download $5 bucks to paper. https://bitcoinpaperwallet.com
    /bitcoinpaperwallet/generate-wallet.html?design=alt-litecoin See? No supercomputers.

Ezlxa1949, does that mean when this all comes out Oz will be twice as discredited? Or is it “You can deceive a man far easier than you can make him believe he’s been deceived”?

Same question for Aspnaz. Will Simpletons ever turn? I realize this: like Idiocracy, what we have is the same number of ignorant people, but they are FAR MORE CONFIDENT. Filled with certainty, like Yeats. They are discussing with people who have educated themselves, as I say, “Are simply literate” and it’s not an equal playing field. Hundreds of hours of research, study, and the ignorant – and Doctors – just say, “no it isn’t.” Did you read anything? “No, but I’m more certain because I did NOT read. The most certain of all actually, and by NOT reading, I can determine your facts are wrong and you’re crazy. Now go away or I shall taunt thee a second time.” There’s a name for this I’ve forgotten, but how did the ignorant get so much more confident and resistant than usual? Appeal to (government, media, and expert) authority? As Idiocracy would say: Not Sure.

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.