Debt Rattle March 1 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 1 2019

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali Eggs on the plate (without the plate) 1932   • Tax Cuts A Year Later – Did They Deliver? (Roberts) • The Death Of Cash Has Been Gre
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 1 2019]

NooBoob
    Participant

great stuff on the Cohen thing

NooBoob
    Participant

A Conspiracy of Dunces

America and Europe 1950 – 2010

Africa India China Russia 2020 – 2040

China is building 400 nuclear plants and 700 coal plants worldwide.

Nothing Euro-America does matters to climate anymore.

We gave away our manufacturing jobs and AI will take the rest.

Our schools are neocons vs. feminists, both corporate sellouts.

Our pharmas are criminal.

China is buying U.S. chip-makers and bio-techs.

The U.S. is the number one gas, oil and coal exporter in the world.

Natural gas has become a new world fuel thanks to fracking.

There’s enough methane on earth to boil away our oceans.

America sold out its own country and now we’re just waiting for the shoe to drop.

It’s civil war, you know it and I know it.

All this anger and hate is stronger than ever, and there’s never been a shortage in your life.

It doesn’t matter how ginned genetic your plants are.

Super rice and corn doesn’t grow in drought and typhoons.

Corporations, NGOs and governments have been fixing climate for 30 years.

Our emissions went up 60% in those 30 years.

Corporations NGOs and governments are both left and right.

Why haven’t we collapsed financially yet? Because it’s fraud.

If carbon taxes were 100% private, then corporations, NGOs and governments would get 0% of that money.

That is the challenge of the 21st century and life on earth hangs in the balance.

Civil war and total destruction, or political unity fit for purpose.

NooBoob
    Participant

The following is a summary of Gates, Smil, Schellnhuber

U.S. = # 1 Exporter of Coal Gas Oil

In 2017 U.S. coal exports to Asia went up 61%.

Our oil will soon run out and we need Venezuela’s oil. Many will die for it.

All the world’s energy growth is in Asia India Africa, and not here.

They want to live like us more than they care about the climate.

Why North America and Europe Do Not Matter Anymore

Electricity = 25% of total world primary energy.

Energy Use By Nation:

Canada = 360 Giga Joules / person

___ U.S. = 300 Giga Joules / person

__ China = 120 Giga Joules / person

___ India = 90 Giga Joules / person

___ Brazil = 60 Giga Joules / person

___ Africa = 20 Giga Joules / person
    ur

Euro-America demand is slow compared to Africa India and Asia.

Solar + Wind = 6% of electricity production worldwide.

Electricity production = 25% of world primary energy.

Solar + Wind 1990 – 2018 grew to 1% of world primary energy.

Solar/Wind 2019 = 1% of energy after 30 years of hype.

Emissions went up 60% in 30 years.

Food + Meat = 24% of emissions.

World concrete = 4 billion tons / yr

World steel = 2 billion tons / yr

World sand = 11 – 15 billion tons / yr

Open sand piracy is the norm over there. They just take your sand and go.

It doesn’t matter what North America and Europe does for emissions.

World energy demand growth is in Africa and Asia. They are all young and eager.

India’s energy demand grows as much as all the energy used in Canada every 32 months.

Indian coal is going to go up to drive the economy, even if they convert it to gas.

China’s coal has grown from 1 billion to 4 billion tons / yr in 30 yrs.

China coal is now down to 3.5 billion tons.

China is building 700 coal plants worldwide, not in China.

Many of these plants convert coal to gas.

Solar panels in Germany provide 90% of their rated power 11% of the time.

Wind turbines in Germany provide 90% of their rated power 20% of the time.

It doesn’t matter that Denmark has the most wind turbines, they are only a few million people.

What matters is what’s happening in India and Africa not here.

Coal and gas will still be 70% of their energy by 2040.

There are 30 million EVs and 1.2 billion gas vehicles on earth.

It will take 40 years to convert all the cars on earth.

The amount of batteries Tokyo will need during future Typhoons is staggering.

Batteries cannot be scaled up in time to make a difference to climate.

The Paris Agreement = Emissions go up from 35 billion tons to 50 billion tons by 2040.

The Paris Agreement will not be kept and you know it.

Emissions must go down 50% in 10 yrs + 100% in 20 yrs for 2 C.

Five of 13 major hothouse tipping points start below 2 C.

Runaway mass extinction cannot be stopped or reversed.

Krill cannot survive in many parts of the ocean without oxygen.

All ocean life depend on Krill.

The world wants the American lifestyle and we can’t stop them.

China is buying up U.S. chip and bio tech right now.

The U.S. is now the number one exporter of gas, oil and coal.

In 2017 U.S. coal exports to Asia went up 61%.

All the U.S. will have left is its guns and fracking gear.

NooBoob
    Participant
    NooBoob
    Participant

Warning – scary. This is what i post when the world misbehaves. I call it Loki’s revenge.
    Sciencing Mother Earth
    Pole flips have happened in as little as 200 years. The confusion over how long it takes likely lies in the fact that earth develops into as many a five poles at one time during the flipping process, taking as little as one or two decades to pass overhead. At times they may linger. This skewers geo data. I remember a claim from 2007 saying poles flipped in as little as 4 years. The jury is out. Even now satellites are shut down over the south Atlantic to protect their circuits. The other problem is lower tropospheric ozone depletion. Both open surface life to radiation exposure.

I believe there is a magnetic shear zone under the South African craton and a subterranean low pressure magnetic zone beneath Canada. Earth’s polar plates are rebounding and volcanoes are extremely sensitive to glacial melt and sea level rise. Even groundwater depletion shows up as low pressure gravity zones. Rebounding plates likely rock the cratons and disturb magma flows and may accelerate magnetic flux. I really don’t know. I just make this shit up. But I imagine all the extra radiation has ecological and even climate implications.

Scientists believe that Earth’s magnetic field shifted in only a couple hundred years.
    Study says Earth’s magnetic field has shifted rapidly in the past, and if it happens again it could be catastrophic

Earth’s last magnetic reversal took less than 100 years

Earth’s last magnetic reversal took less than 100 years

In geological time, Gaia is entering menopause. It spins slower, It’s getting wider around the middle, tilting and maybe wobbling a bit, rebounding up at the poles, low on magnetic charm, drying up in the mainlands, being gouged on the coasts, and popping out in volcanoes while having severe hot flashes. Imagine a falling droplet of water pulsating and you’ll get the picture. Having slept with a menopausal woman, I can tell you our rest is in trouble.
    ☆☆☆

*MALE STERILIZATION AND FEMINIZATION IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!*
    PFAS = male infertility + smaller penis size
    http://www.michiganradio.org/post/pfas-chemicals-can-potentially-cause-male-infertility-and-smaller-penis-size
    PFAS = Most western men will be infertile by 2060
    https://www.indy100.com/article/men-infertile-2060-science-us-europe-australia-new-zealand-8025861
    PFAS = Forever Chemicals in Drinking Water
    https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/02/epa-blasted-failing-set-drinking-water-limits-forever-chemicals

*Male Feminisation:*
    Unfinished Business

The end of the world is the end of the world.
    Never trust a priest or a physicist. Don’t believe in things you don’t understand.

*Earth’s Oceans Lost In Space* – Nature Communications 2016
    https://www.natureasia.com/en/research/highlight/10512
    *Greenhouse Gases Boil Oceans Away* – Motherboard 2016
    https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/53dgmx/greenhouse-gases-could-eventually-heat-the-planet-enough-to-boil-the-oceans-away

Planets with too much carbon dioxide could lose oceans to space – New Scientist 2016
    https://www.natureasia.com/en/research/highlight/10512
    > Ocean loss due to vapor drift takes millions of year, but will happen likely sooner.

Stephen Hawking, All of Earth’s oceans boil away into nothing – Inverse 2017
    https://www.inverse.com/article/33729-stephen-hawking-trump-climate-change-venus-syndrome

We’re Boiling the Ocean Faster Than We Thought – Intelligencer 2019
    By Eric Levitz The Intelligencer > boring 2019
    > Illustrates we’re not as smart as we like to think.

Several billion years ago Venus had oceans and atmospheric oxygen – Daily Star 2019
    https://www.thedailystar.net/opinion/environment/news/welcome-the-age-climate-change-1699726
    > The author is a physicist. I trust him, a little.

Rapid discharge of the earth-space battery foretells the future of humankind – PNAS 2015
    https://www.pnas.org/content/pnas/112/31/9511.full.pdf
    > No trees no air. The vacuum of space sits down on Gaia’s face.

Earth will not be fine without us…

unless you are subterranean bacteria.

cut ‘n paste this post to people who say:

EARTH WILL BE FINE WITHOUT US

I used all caps cuz young people hate that.

Dr. D
    Participant

Well, even a head of Greenpeace agrees with me:

AOC

…Not that that’s a GOOD thing. Continuing with our agreement:

“Patrick Moore (born 1947) is a businessman, nuclear lobbyist, environmental consultant and former president of Greenpeace Canada.

After leaving Greenpeace, Moore has criticized the environmental movement for what he sees as scare tactics and disinformation, saying that the environmental movement “abandoned science and logic in favor of emotion and sensationalism”.[4] ”

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Moore_(environmentalist)

It’s nice to have ideas and get them into national debate, but you need more applicable ideas than “we’ll all ride rainbows to the moon.”

V. Arnold
    Participant

Wow!

Dr. D
    Participant

It never ends: “Trump falsely claimed several times that Cohen had testified that there had been “no collusion”. In fact, Cohen said he did not know any “direct evidence”

I’m a little lost on the difference here. I guy you say was close and intregral testifies he knows nothing about it, it never went through his office. Whose then, since this is your connection and witness? And say, what’s this a few sentences after?

“Cohen said he knew of no direct evidence that Trump or his campaign colluded” Gosh, to us hoi polloi that sounds a lot like “no collusion” but I’m simple that way.

“Cohen had threatened 500 people on Trump’s behalf” So there are charges forthcoming for this massive crime? Really? That’s 500 serial felonies, perhaps even racketeering in New York State, why not? Maybe because it’s completely untrue as represented?

“had been involved in a criminal conspiracy to pay hush money” Also if a crime, why isn’t it prosecuted? Guardian, can you use a “W” and ask Why? Because it’s not a crime to give people money. And it’s not a crime to spend private money to have non-disclosure agreements. Virtually every businessman does it regularly, Trump has done it a thousand times since it’s the first step in most business mergers and negotiations, not just saucy stories. And that’s why it’s not a crime. Since NDAs almost as common as business negotiations themselves, you’d think reporters from The Guardian might know that.

“Cohen confirmed that Trump was under federal investigation for undisclosed crimes” So they are such serious crimes that nobody has any idea what they are? No one has intimated what they might be nor offered any evidence of their existence? Sounds like they’ve been talking to Mr. McCabe.

“US intelligence agencies concluded that the Russian operation was aimed at boosting Trump” And they concluded that using the “no evidence” Cohen and McCabe speak of. So we have a massive operation that nobody knows about or can point to? Those Russians really ARE tricky! We know the operations must exist BECAUSE we can’t find any evidence! So yeah, Trump knew he was a shoe-in because of Russian interference that no one can find after 26 months of looking. …Except Cohen just stated under oath that Trump had no expectation of winning. That’s why he (or actually Cohen) continued with the Moscow non-deal (that was with private real estate developers as is normal, not anyone from the Russian GOVERNMENT) So let me get this straight, he didn’t expect to win, which is why Russia risked a worldwide nuclear incident and perpetual sanctions so they could back a guy they DIDN’T expect to win? Wouldn’t it have been easier to back Hillary? Oh wait, they did, giving hundreds of millions in various venues to butter her up through Uranium One. You know, the same Uranium One Mueller was running, and is now investigating his own interference into…himself.

But why bother? Truth and the facts have no traction in #Antilogos America. “We create our own reality now” and truth is whatever I want it to be.

“I wonder why he didn’t just lie about that too,” I wonder as well, and I wonder why Trump wants to bring attention to it. So — Cohen creates a 100% 1-dimensional Trump cartoon, lying about several new things, yet does NOT lie about anything implicating Trump? …So Trump is paying him on the side to be an undermining dumb-ss? Because by God, getting up there, run by DNC fixer and HRC best friend Lanny Davis, and put on national TV this circus that exonerates him in virtually every way is a masterpiece. If Cohen had been Pro-Trump, he’d have gotten no air time and the blanket exonerations wouldn’t have come out in The Guardian. But because he says Trump is a poopy-pants, they put his 100% exoneration out there 24/7 on national TV. …And they say Trump is the stupid one. He may not be a genius, but apparently he’s smarter than Davis, CNN, and The Guardian.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Re failings of the environmental movement: I agree that telling people we can save the planet and maintain our energy rich lifestyle has been a serious failing. I am not sure that the former head of Greenpeace has great moral authority now that he is a nuclear lobbyist (as if nuclear energy is going to save us).

“I am not sure that the former head of Greenpeace has great moral authority..”

Someone who calls @AOC a “pompous little twit”, and on Twitter no less, has none. Her tweet he reacted to merely says that people who don’t have a plan but bust hers anyway, have nothing. That by the way is why she said “I’m the Boss” recently: because she does have a plan, flawed as it may be.

As for the nukes, I’ll just keep on endlessly repeating that the nuclear industry has managed to make people ignore the waste issue, but there’s still no solution for it. I always say look up Yucca Mountain, because that buried the whole thing. It’s been a few years, but I’m pretty sure the US judge in the case said the government had to guarantee safety for something like 100,000 years.

Which of course they can’t. Just look at where man was that long ago, and then extrapolate. We can’t even guarantee dick all for 1000 years. And that doesn’t include the fact that by the time the case was brought, the entire repository was already too small. All this stuff worldwide is now stored in temp facilities, and we simply don’t talk about it.

seychelles
    Participant

…. it’s always been clear that trying turn the US into a cashless society is the stuff for revolution.

Just as seriously attempting to dethrone the USD as the world reserve currency is the surest route to a nuclear confrontation.

zerosum
    Participant

@ NooBoob

After reading the list, that you made, of the accomplishment of our great powerful leaders, I’m proud to say that I cannot take any credit, since I’m just a poor powerless serf having difficulty feeding myself on starvation income.

Hopefully, my masters will not take retributions upon my decrepit body for saying those words or upon you for making that list of accomplishment and for making this poor serf aware of what the elites have been doing.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.