Debt Rattle March 1 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 1 2021

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Pierre-Auguste Renoir Dance at Bougival 1883   • Guidelines To Place Children In Solitary Quarantine ‘Cruel Punishment’ (TSun) • Bill Gates Warns
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 1 2021]

John Day
    Participant

There is the change in PCR threshold, but labs, big labs in the US won’t say what threshold they are using. The WHO recommendation, long overdue, coincided with the rise of rapid testing, which does not tend to over diagnose “cases”. We finally had it in use in December and it is what we are now able to rely upon. We have real time feedback on our clinical impressions, and that is the case throughout Austin, and I presume, many other cities and towns.
    We have really, truly been seeing a fall in people sick with COVID since late January in Austin, and specifically in our clinic. The ice-week cut testing down to something like 20% in Texas, and the percent positive rate rose a little, since sick people, sick enough to go to a hospital, still got tested, if they got there.
    It’s really down and sputtering, though, this viral-pandemic. This is the “herd immunity” effect, I believe. People spread it from Halloween through new Year, starting from the comfort of peak vitamin-D levels shortly before that, the freedoms of summer. This is our species pattern.
    It made the “second wave”. There is talk of “third wave” and a coming “fourth wave”, but everybody has an angle they need to push. Yes, the South African strain is different enough that vaccines don’t worke so well, and even prior COVID is less protective, but the herd effect, which is mainly from people having antibodies to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, not having spike-protein antibodies from a vaccine, mitigates spread and mitigates severity.
    Do take 5000 units per day of vitamin-D, double that fo a couple of months, if you are just starting. 25-50 mg once per day of oral zinc is a good addition to that, and 250 mg per day of quercetin, if they sell it where you live.
    Off to work, now. Lots of making up that lost week, during which I did not get caught up on anything.

Dr. D
    Participant

“Bill Gates Warns Post-Covid Return to Normal Could Take All 2022 (F.)”

But we will never go back to normal! He already said so! He also said these vaccines do not allow you to a) behave normally b) shop normally and not at Amazon c) eat normally and keep small businesses open d) not quarantine and therefore torture your children in solitary confinement and e) not wear masks.

In fact, they’ve already told us the vaccines do nothing, because they do not affect rules and behavior.
    Not willing for something this dumb to stand, Fauci says ““really good vaccines” that Americans should “have no hesitancy whatsoever to take” A statement he cannot possibly make since there is no data, evidence, you know: SCIENCE, behind it yet. So he’s LYING. Lying Lying Lying Lying Lying Lying Lying

You know, lying like this:
    “Brazil Variant May Make Foreign Summer Holidays Impossible”
    “Why “New Cases” Are Plummeting (OffG.)”

So it’s BOTH rising and falling. It’s both coming and going. A ≠ A

AND Lying where both Sweden and UK have identical charts, CA and TX have identical charts, AND we’ve cured the common cold.

Is it just me, or is it LYING in here?

“Trump on 2024: ‘I May Decide to Beat Them for a Third Time’ (SAC)”

Should be easy: he’s letting the economic collapse happen on Sniffin’ Joe.

“Biden’s Message To Iran: The Battlefield Has Been Inaugurated (Magnier)”

Do his “Beautiful bombs” make him “our President” now, or is that only for Democrats?

“NY’s Sexual Harassment Working Group Urges Gov. Cuomo to Resign (NYP)”

But they’ve always been in favor of sexual harassment. They were supporting Epstein, Weinstein, Clinton, Cuomo, P-grabbin’ Biden and all the others going +30 years. And the other ballers. Marion Barry with a freezer full of coke. Ed Buck having drug-fueled gay sex and murdering 2, 3 heck! Nobody knows how many! In his living room.

““By guaranteeing that eligible voters must apply for a mail-in ballot for each election, and that only the Department of State may distribute the applications to apply for mail-in ballots…”

They did this last time. They just ignored it. Nobody cares. It still hasn’t made it to court yet, as the Supreme Court does not believe the Constitution is their jurisdiction.

“Lou charged that the United States was monetising its budget deficit to transfer its debt burden to the rest of the world..”

You have to travel all the way to China to hear the truth now.

“Buy and hype. This is the principle on which bitcoin has operated from day one.”

That’s because there’s nothing under it but electric costs. And this can only prosper when there’s nothing underneath the USD$ but electric costs – AND massive, open, transparent FRAUD. THEY created Bitcoin, not Nakamoto. It has zero chance of working in an honest system. It has 100% chance of working in an opaque, ruinous, extractive, unjust, unbacked system that uses the money bomb 6 million people this century. They’re fighting their own fraud. This guy seems happy he knew nothing about money and lost $300k. Maybe he wants us to do the same, so we can be super-cool schmartzy-peoples like him. Okey-doke.

“Far-Right Platform Gab Has Been Hacked—Including Private Data (Wired)”

If this is anything like the last one, it is totally untrue. With the Parler hack, again reporters are bad at math, and believe in “Infinity…and beyond!” they said they hacked, I dunno, 1,000 Terrabits over a dial-up connection? Yeah, um, no. Same thing would be similar to Gab, but I guess we’ll find out! In any case, I’d be shocked if they’re not scraping the pages constantly to create essentially the same data.
    Here’s one though: “Among the users whose hashed passwords appeared to be included in the data were those for Donald Trump,”

Trump is not on Gab. It’s been a high-profile contention. So that’s not his password.

There is one eternal truth though: Wired wrote it, therefore it’s false. Is it just too hard to ask? Can you not keep 7 digits together long enough to dial a phone?

It’s also nice to know we believe everything people who say “Death to America” say, and don’t doubt they might doctor the data for even a minute. Nah: I always trust people who openly declare they want my death and the death of everyone I know. That’s just common sense.

kultsommer
    Participant

So many contradictions from so many sources and main one being personal observation vs “horror narrative” served to us on the daily basis when it come s to Corona. Instead of being humored by the PAM DEMIC I would rather listen to decisive opinion about it by the medical professional, and we happen to have a few on the board here in this blog (I am not sure what is Dr D doctor of). So far we have only the preventive measures information from them, which is fine, but not a hint of dismantling (or confirming) the skepticism which is fueled by listening to non medical commentators like in this Orlov’s link.

Hardly my favorite painting by Renoir. Since I am on it, bit of art conundrum: why is it that the two beautifully rendered PAM DEMICS above are illustration only (presence of text has nothing to do with that) and, say, Hopper’s chicks are an art?
    Aesthetics, branch of philosophy dedicated to art, is trying to explain that without much of a success but understood, alas, only after one already knows through personal effort.

zerosum
    Participant

Definition:
    You are part of my reality
    Zero comprehension of complex systems.
    Everything changes
    Goal posts are not moving, goal posts are an illusions. Back to normal?
    Pump and dump, everybody has an angle they push.
    Nobody lies. Everyone has a reason not to tell the truth. Lying by omission.
    History is nebulous
    Facts or fiction
    Ignorance is bliss

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Peel Health Guidance:
    The information about adults in the graphic reveals the focus: it is designed to enable parents to continue to go to work.
    ======

On Saturday was on a Zoom call with some nearby folks who used to attend my church…back when church meant “going” somewhere. Most are a generation older than I and spent their time chatting about how they had received their vaccine shots and were now deciding that it was “safe enough” to see family in person that they hadn’t seen for a year. It was interesting to observe them listening to what they want to believe, ignoring what they don’t want to believe — believing the “experts” about staying home, not meeting with others, taking a vaccine, but ignoring those same experts when told that their efforts to avoid the virus should not change due to their vaccination status.

I mentioned that I was facing pressure to get vaccinated against Covid in order to perform music. They know that
    I already had Covid. The first response, “Why not just get it?” Ah, gee whiz, now I have to explain that although they are fearing a (near-harmless) virus, they are not concerned about the injection of a foreign substance to their bodies that has not been adequately tested for long term effects. And why should I be pressured to inject myself with a foreign substance when my body has already developed an immune response to the vaccine’s target? It was suggested to me that perhaps the retirement community is just following state guidelines…I pointed out that only the “nursing home” portion of that community is under strict state guidelines, the larger independent living section is not so regulated, and the state is not issuing any directives specifically about live music performances.

We all do our parts to undo the effects of propaganda, one situation at a time, injecting critical thinking into spheres where it is absent.

zerosum
    Participant

Incoming Bombing, is not fun for either side.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/iran-missle-strike-al-asad-airbase-60-minutes-2021-02-28/

Inside the attack that almost sent the U.S. to war with Iran
    David Martin speaks with troops who were there as an Iranian ballistic missile attack rained down on Al Asad Airbase in Iraq, part of six days that saw the U.S. and Iran go to the brink of war.

Alan Johnson: Knocked the wind out of me followed by the most putrid tasting ammonia tasting dust that swept through the bunker coated your teeth.

We’re going to burn to death.

Like a freight train going by you.

Johnson wasn’t the only one frantically searching for cover.
    We get to the bunker and realize there’s roughly 40 people trying to stuff themselves into this bunker that’s made for about ten folks.
    Luck. The only thing I can actually come up with is that hand of God protected us. Because, really, nobody should have lived through this.
    Frank McKenzie: I’ve never been on one like this where real missiles being fired at our forces and where I thought the risks were so high.
    The Iranian attack on Al Asad was in retaliation for a stunning U.S. operation President Trump ordered six nights earlier – a drone strike which killed Iran’s most powerful general, Quasem Soleimani.
    The attack was just hours away when Major Alan Johnson got the word Iran’s most powerful weapons were aiming for Al Asad.

Alan Johnson: My intelligence officer pulled me aside and basically said, “Sir, I’ve got some bad news for you.” “What’s up?” (LAUGH) “We have information that Iran is fueling 27 medium-range ballistic missiles and their intention is to level this base and we may not survive.”
    David Martin: Did the base have any defense against ballistic missiles?

Tim Garland: No sir. It was such an unprecedented threat. I don’t think it was ever calculated, so the capability to prevent a ballistic missile attack it– it wasn’t there.

David Martin: Did you have a plan for what to do?

Tim Garland: We came up with a plan.

Staci Coleman: The only real defense against a ballistic missile attack is to get out of harm’s way.
    Frank McKenzie: I think they expected to destroy a number of U.S. aircraft and to kill a number of U.S. service members.
    John Haines: I just threw the phone down and ran to my vehicle. And once that impact happened the back pressure blew our doors closed and then you just see cloud of dirt, fire.

Staci Coleman: They call it a “shock wave” and you kind of feel that, that wave almost internally. Like, it’s almost as if you, your organs are, you know, kind of wavering around inside.

Sgt. Kimo Keltz was outside the bunkers, manning a guard post in case the missile barrage was followed by a ground assault.

Kimo Keltz: We got down and we protected our, our vital organs, our heads, and we waited.

David Martin: Did it blow you around?

Kimo Keltz: In one of the closest ones that had hit directly near us had actually lifted my body about two inches off the ground.

Iran fired a total of 16 missiles from three locations – five missed, 11 landed at Al Asad.
    From first launch to last impact was 80 minutes. Somehow no one was killed. When the sun came up, the survivors surveyed the damage.

Tim Garland: Shells of a building, you know, skeletal frames left with nothing else. Craters about a room size deep into the ground. Concrete barriers blown across a field or a street.

John Haines: It looked like a scene from a movie where everything is destroyed around you, but yet, no one was killed.

Staci Coleman: I still have no idea understanding other than, you know, God being on our side, that no one was seriously injured and there were no, you know, no, no fatalities.
    Alan Johnson: There are people throwing up, everybody had headaches.

Kimo Keltz: I had a concussion for two weeks.

David Martin: What’d it feel like?

Kimo Keltz: Someone hitting me over the head with a hammer over and over and over.

Alan Johnson: Finally, you know, hours later we realized, “We have a mass casualty event here of traumatic brain injury.”

Military doctors diagnosed more than 100 cases of traumatic brain injury. Major Alan Johnson and 28 other soldiers received purple hearts.

David Martin: Do you have any lingering effects today?

Alan Johnson: Headaches every day, horrible tinnitus or ringing in the ears. PTSD. You know, I’ll be willing to admit that. I still have nightmares.
    Iran was on alert for a possible U.S. strike and hours later mistakenly shot down a Ukrainian airliner, thinking it was an American bomber. 176 entirely innocent people died.

Produced by Mary Walsh. Associate producer, Tadd J. Lascari. Broadcast associate, Mabel Kabani. Edited by Richard Buddenhagen.

zerosum
    Participant

https://sciencedemonstrations.fas.harvard.edu/demonstrations/coupled-oscillations-and-resonance
    A Chladni plate consists of a flat sheet of metal, usually circular or square, mounted on a central stalk to a sturdy base. When the plate is oscillating in a particular mode of vibration, the nodes and antinodes that are set up form complex but symmetrical patterns over its surface.
    ( The standing waves push the sand to the outside/exterior/space of the standing wave.
    The frequency and size/shape of the plate determine the patterns that can occur.)

WES
    Participant

PEEL Region. Oh my God! That is where I live!

So I am supposed to put my 2 kids in cages?
    But … there is a slight problem with this stupid plan!
    They are nearly 21 and 25 years old and they are bigger than my wife and me!
    I am more worried that they might get the idea of putting the old folks in cages instead!
    I am going to go back into my cave and hide!

WES
    Participant

Canadians returning to Canada by plane are electing to pay a $880 fine, walkout of the airport free to go home and get on with their lives, rather than pay $2,000 per person to be imprisoned in a hotel for a minimum of 3 days if they test negative and 14 days if they test positive.

So freedom is being sold in Canada for $880!

That makes perfect sense! It is all about the money!

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

Sparkle Socks has set up Chladni plates at all of Canada’s international airports to create standing waves of $880!

WES
    Participant

What I don’t get is if you knew ahead of time your military base was going to be bombed, wouldn’t you just leave the base, returning after it had been bombed?
    That the base commander didn’t do this, shouldn’t he be courtmarshalled, instead of being awarded a purple star?

zerosum
    Participant

Watet, water everywhere!
    If it doesn’t come in a sealed bottle, I’ll die of thirst.

zerosum
    Participant

Where is the truth?
    The former president contracted the coronavirus in October and was hospitalized for three nights at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
    Trump narrowly avoided ventilator when sick with COVID-19 ..
    Live Updates: Trump Tests Positive For Coronavirus : NPR
    Infected Trump seen ‘gasping’ from White House balcony before photo op
    Trump Was Sicker Than Acknowledged With Covid-19 –
    Look for the lie.
    https://www.businessinsider.in/politics/world/news/trump-privately-received-the-coronavirus-vaccine-while-he-was-president-in-january/articleshow/81284323.cms
    Trump privately received the coronavirus vaccine while he was president in January
    OMA SEDDIQMAR 2, 2021, 03:49 IST

Does an immune system make better anti-covid19 better than a vaccine?
    Why did Trump and wife take the vaccine?

———–

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

In a former life, after being in mining equipment, I used to work for a plastic injection molding equipment company located just north of Toronto, where I still live.

They made the molds and injection molding equipment for 2/3s of the world’s plastic bottles. Coke, Pepsi, etc. Plastic drinking water bottles were a big part of the business.

After the plastic bottles are made, they are supposed to sit for at least a week to let most of the gases (90%) escape before they are filled with a drinking fluid.

I knew many of my fellow service reps preferred drinking tap water over bottled water! So do I! It is safer!

zerosum
    Participant

WES
    I still the only one that don’t carry a bottle of water everywhere. You know, just in case I might get thirsty, even though I’m not doing anything to work up a sweat. (Work – I’ve got memories of wringing out a sweat band and taking salt piles )

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.