Debt Rattle March 13 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 13 2024

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    aspnaz
    Participant

South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem is a conservative hero. Her CPAC speech was well received. Yet she doesn’t hesitate to pass legislation that turns the First Amendment into a hate crime.

And the Jews backing Noem are the same Jews that back Trump, so this is just the start, wait for Trump to get in power and he won’t just be moving embassies to Jerusalem or murdering Iranian generals for the Jews, he will be locking the white folks in shackles and there will be no opposition to his destruction of the USA and his persuit of the agenda of his Jew backers. Looks like democracy only exists among the rich Jews that back the politicians and it also looks like most of those are criminal thugs.

zerosum
    Participant

Negative emotions/energy, hate, fear, will/could make Z use a false flag, blaming Putin,
    Spread radioactive depleted uranium which could/would cause an environmental disaster worse than Chernobyl.

Michael Reid
    Participant

The era of Western elites
    being able to exploit
    other nations and other peoples across the world
    is coming to an end,

Russian President Vladimir Putin said

‘Your vampire ball is over’ – Putin to Western elites

Exploitation of other nations
    by the so-called “golden billion” is coming to an end,
    the Russian president has stated

https://www.rt.com/russia/594197-putin-vampire-ball-west/

Dr. D
    Participant

They already did. Did I hear they were on an attempt at Russian Nuclear Power plant (Zap?) in order to cause a nuclear event?

Now if I were a suspicious kind of guy, I’d say that was what Nuland got fired for, and Ukraine wanted to try to do it anyway, but without all that American targeting and Support. Again, if I was suspicious, I’d say everyone wants the war to go on, but highly under control. If so, qui bono?

Florida man breaks into jail. Now as an American, I really respect that. Police are always robbing the evidence locker anyway, I’d get him a blunt to share. …And then yes, probably have to arrest him and give minimum sentence. Harmless. Mostly Harmless.

Oroboros
    Participant

@MReid

Love the imagery of the “Vampire Ball”

Can I buy some tickets?

aspnaz
    Participant

Dimitri said

Things are bleak in Europe these days. European leaders are caught in a “fight or flight” response, deciding whether they should run and hide or send troops into Ukraine to fight the Menace from the East.

Thanks for the link. The author needs to add the purpose of immigration to his argument, explain why the EU is determined to support mass unqualified immigration. I would question whether the EU is supporting immigration as a foil against the populations rebelling. The other argument he missed is why all the EU political wings – apart from a few mavericks – are obviously following the same plan. Why are there no effective rebels against the plan. It gives you the impression that the EU is controlled from elsewhere, a greater power that is able to take the decisions that the politicians and bureaucrats then implement. The same can be said of the main political parties of all the large countries, they are all following the same plan, even the greens in Germany support war and all that means for the release of carbon into their delicate atmosphere. Finally, he missed the “You will own nothing” prophesy from Anal himself, that too is supposed to be complete by 2030, so what tactics will they use to strip the impoverished EU citizens of their land assets?

aspnaz
    Participant

The free world: https://www.rt.com/news/594232-american-women-bisexual-genz/
    The western world: https://www.swentr.site/news/594232-american-women-bisexual-genz/

Looks like the far left project to destroy the traditional family is well on its way in the western world. Good job humanity has the citizens of the BRICS+ countries to keep the traditional family as the center of their extistence.

Look on the bright side; the people rebelling against traditional roles either lack strength or intelligence. Will humanity really miss them? Being a family guy is more important than almost anything else for society, single mothers or government as a mother, are not ideas that have ever worked, they are simply power grabs by the people who just can’t live without fucking up the lives of others, making them equally unhappy as the perpetrators.

Oroboros
    Participant

Profiles in Courage

Oroboros
    Participant

Finland will not be sending troops to Ukraine.

They have already sent seven best ones to the Red Sea.

This is what left

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

The White Man’s Burden

Your vampire days are ending.
    You’ve sucked for far too long.
    The world today is changing
    And you don’t know right from wrong.

Your vampire ball is over-
    The sun’s about to rise.
    Go vanish to your crevice,
    Lest the light get in your eyes.

TAE Summary
    Participant

Your vampire nights are starting
    Your casket waits for you
    Your joys are all departing
    The life you’ve had is through

The nails will soon be pounded
    To lock you in your coffin
    But please don’t be astounded
    We’ve warned you of this often

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.