Debt Rattle March 15 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 15 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali Memory of the child woman 1932   • China Has Already Decided To Send Economic Aid To Russia, US Fears (G.) • White House Threatens
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 15 2022]

Germ
    Participant

“Gregory Poland, MD, director of the Mayo Clinic’s Vaccine Research Group in Rochester, Minnesota, remains a steadfast vaccination advocate – Poland said he has been experiencing what he describes as life-altering tinnitus, or ringing in the ear.”

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/97592

Now he’s living with a “life altering side-effect”, yet still says get vaxxed.

You just can’t fix stupid!

chooch
    Participant

Commentary is 4 days old. Current military strategy is teased out. Implies months, not weeks, will be required.

https://meduza.io/en/feature/2022/03/12/has-russia-s-invasion-stalled

[..] Overall, the open sources create a rather contradictory picture. On the one hand, according to the video and photo documentation, the Russian Army is suffering nonstop defeats and incurring huge losses, first and foremost, in terms of equipment. On the other hand, the losses and defeats are taking place deeper and deeper into Ukrainian territory, ever closer to possible key targets in this phase of the war.

However, these two facts only appear to contradict one another. We must remember that these open sources provide only an incomplete picture, even with universal access to cellphones, cameras, and social networks. The warring sides also have fundamentally different political goals, tactics, and strategies. Therefore, the way they approach and present military matters is radically different.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Power attracts the worst sort, corrupts good men…

Since the average sheepster & hamster knows nothing about “power”, they discard mature adults & vote for panderings liars. Every time.

I’ve seen rich & powerful up close & personal, it literally made me sick to my stomach…

Ask yourself this: Which of our leaders would rather “Reign in Hell” than “Serve in Heaven”?

Asking for a friend…

Dr. D
    Participant

Commentary was all over this, ahead of me:

Two articles, Macleod and Luongo, both very complicated, very long, and I wouldn’t even try to reconstruct them here, even if I understand them myself.

I’m describing this is a Rubicon, a Maginot line, they won’t let Putin come back from. They will not permit peace, only punishment. Therefore, as that NeoCon said, this is irreversible, the world must change forever. And unlike CNN’s telepathic musings, Putin also knows that.

Since Putin cannot win and go home, NATO and the West must be halted and contained at this point, and permanently. The two articles point out that #1 This is a financial war. #2 Russia and China know this. #3 Sorry to say the bullets in Ukraine are therefore a harmless distraction to the real action.

All the events we’ve seen in 20 years come into play now. China dumping Fannie Mae, changing their dollar accounts. China buying the LME and the direct gold vault under the NYC sidewalks at Morgan. Shanghai being setup as a second exchange, but choosing not to go active to steal bullion, even as it is real delivery and Chicago and London are entirely fake.

We see it in the reserve balance set in China, Russia, India, Brazil, the BRICs, based in gold, as well as China’s stocking of goods and deceptive shutoff of exported goods. None of it mattered. None of it happened.

Markets today are all over the place, signaling nothing. I seem to remember this initially in ‘08. Obviously Russian stocks have fallen, they were halted and stolen, but Chinese stocks are also crashing today. But crashing against what? Is their “fall” really the dollar rise? The Dollar “rose”, there is demand for US Bonds (expected) but rates also rise sharply? (the opposite?) With 7 rate hikes expected? How are all these in play? Is there still a safe haven or not? Not gold, apparently. So markets, prices, as all fictions, controlled, they are no help at the moment, most of the U.S. stocks ALREADY fell, crashed, indisputable Bear, All Russell 5000, only leaving the FAAAKE stocks, with Facebook, Tesla Pfizer, all crashing now, barely holding up a very rigged Index, where the instant something falls (Pfizer) it gets swapped off for something stronger in a Ptomkin simularcra. BTC neither up nor down but fairly low. So we don’t have the safe haven story, nor the move to Asia story, nor even a WW# story.

What we have is “the old system is being retired and vanishing right now” story. That was supposed to be “BBB” but they were such mouth-breating, glue-sniffing, self-serving morons they had no buy in and no motion anywhere to save them. But it’s a big, big system. It has a lot of parts under a lot of pressure. Nickel demonstrated that “we have no markets.” A rich guy was on the losing end of a trade – yes, and therefore some other guys were winning – so they shut they exchange and did backsies for him. Publicly: they do not find this to be at all embarrassing or problematic. That Chinese billionaire then wants to CONTINUE to double-down on roulette. They do not have a problem with this. Why? The London LME was bought by China years ago. So Chinese cannot lose there anymore, I guess. And this is a market, where the traders will voluntarily go? What, to lose if they win? …No. That puts a dagger into LME even if it doesn’t die of it today. It shows London has no “confidence”, no rule of law. What took them so long…?

Where would that go then, the setting of price for gold, Forex? Chicago was sacrificed on credibility to rig the markets back in ‘08. They refused delivery then, still hardly deliver today, and have been an openly-rigged paper side-bet for decades. Shanghai is the only deliver market on earth now.

What about oil? Well Texas doesn’t have much. Brent is drying up and London is being discredited. Saudi refuses to talk to the U.S. and is hosting Xi instead, changed to Russian protection last year in that treaty, even if they’ll let us murder Yemeni kids for them. Who controls Africa? China. They have the upper hand there right now. Russia is the only producer, and they’ve been shut off. – By the West.– So where’s the market? Where’s the center, the control? Europe is dry now, Russian oil goes East. The oil market is now in…China.

What about food? We know Chicago is discredited, sold off, not run by America. Food from Russia, one of the only exporters, shut off in Europe. Boycotted. Closed. –By the West.– Where is Wheat going and the wheat price being set? China.

Ukraine? There is no Ukraine exports, which is what Europe depends on desperately, as they savage and abuse their servants like so many rich idiots. Ukraine food, gas is shut off for this year, and may not even plant next month. If Russia wins or loses, no Ukraine exports for now. Price is set in China, flows are set in China.

So gold, oil, food, and manufacturing, are all set in China. So who controls the financial markets? Wouldn’t that be…China? Or a Russian force, Russian wealth, with the floor of the trading market in China?

Blinken says if China helps Russia we’ll boycott and “respond” to them. Yes, let me try to stop laughing. Blinken is going to attack, invade, and conquer all of China now. Sure pal, you look like a 90-pound weakling, so shut up nerd.

But this takes time, all the mooring lines in Saudi, Egypt, need to be cut and re-tied in Shanghai. There is newness and a lot of resistance. But as there is NO SUPPLY of food, oil, gold even, anywhere, — remember, the U.S. refuses to talk, to clear banking, refuses to deliver — the world will HAVE to find their own way there, voluntarily. Then it — prices of gold, oil, wheat, manufacturing — either rises because it’s been suppressed and controlled for 60 years, or because Russia and China profit by rigging it higher on purpose. But now Europe, London, become the outsiders, pimples on the nose of the markets, with no inside information and no more relevance than the Nigerian exchange.

And that is the source of all the West’s power. Or mostly at this point anyway. So: no more NATO. They don’t have a nickel for their non-working, overpriced tanks and planes. That’s how Russia wins, or has to, and knows it. NATO, the wealth of the West, their leverage, ceases to be. England chucks BoJo the clown out because the British people need gas and bread far more than deceptive, losing, double-crossing Lords.

So how will America fare? Well we have enormous mining, mothballed, unused. Massive agriculture, with low prices needing to 10x higher. We have amazing manufacturing, but all in garage-size, hobbled terribly with a deadly high dollar exchange rate. We can be independent shortly, as Trump oil showed, and especially in a recession. So although very difficult with a lot of hard work, we’ll be fine. We can be competitive. Germany, UK, not so much, or not for quite a while. They’re the ones who will be buying our $11 wheat right now, and for some time until they knock it off and come to heel for Russian reality. Remember “1/10 ounce of silver — a day’s wage — for a cup of wheat and you can’t afford the oil or wine?” How far are we?

Looking for evidence of this change now. If this doesn’t happen, NATO will stand, and as they predict, they will make Ukraine the new Vietnam and eventually a larger European WWIII. Russia slowly buckles under and falls. If not, the Derp State will be disempowered and upturned, not winning, but giving merely an opportunity for us to act and our will to be heard and acted. But only the OPTION that must be enforced with our actions and WILL.

The Ins and Outs of Whose Money is it Anyway?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/macleod-end-fiat-hoving-view

I think they’ve lost. They can eat or they can not eat. Their choice. They can pay fair prices for that food, those commodities, or they can get nothing and no one will care if they starve. Those who do WORK, and PRODUCE are in the driver’s seat. The BRICs, as predicted. I have no idea what took so long. Everyone just loves bullies, weakness, and lies just that much I guess.

Anticlimactic, this is the #Winning. It has to take down the West.Or the “West” as we know them now: a Clown world of lying self-enrichment PMCs who lack the brains to save themselves. Or really: the West is very, very strong, so to take us down a few pegs to our real level, absent the ego and lies. There’s half the West already wants this too, the White Hats, the “trolls” from yesterday who won’t buckle under to prodaganda, to “Do what they’re told,” which is to “You’ll Get Nothing and Like It.” The only ones who lose are this slice of Bezos Oligarchs that no one likes, nor their ways, and we’ll all cheer to remove them for you, and take a fair playing field.

“Humans are not meant to be ecological stewards (their short lifespans prevent them to perform the adequate assessment of the consequences of their acts)” I can’t agree as all human societies worldwide DID do this, for about 50,000 years. Only a few weird ones lately have NOT done this. We’re talking about societies up to 1900, and not just here in the U.S., but Scotland, Norway, Africa, Asia, the edges and margins, worldwide until Babylon got into all these places too. You live in a very anomalous time and it’s warping your perception of being “Human”. Most humans probably would do this even now if the tax-man weren’t riding them, and Bezos’ monopolies bankrupting and sending the sheriff and Foster Care down to your house to steal your kids to the new Indian School, or else. Not only is that hated, not only do people not want to participate and obey, it takes a ton of energy and centralization to keep it. We will shortly have neither.

Already whatever D.C. says is ignored. In drug, gun laws, etc. And what’s more, that’s not “balkanization” it’s how the U.S. was always designed to be.

“No-Fly”, Tim Pool asks the simple question: “How are we NOT at war with Russia?” That is, if we’re shutting them off and embargoing them, providing direct weapons to their “enemy”, full communications, satellite intel and coordination, training; telling China and their allies they can’t participate, aren’t allowed to bank, can’t buy chips…isn’t that all part of a war? And wouldn’t Biden be impeached for such actions UNLESS there is such a declaration and admission of war?

Blinken’s statement is funny though; I can’t stop thinking about it. AMERICA is going to shut off CHINA? O Rly? Because “We’ll pull our patents”??? WTF??? Yeah, first let’s pretend China ever followed our patents, but second, how do you plan to enforce anything? …Adding ominously, that Taiwan is the source of chips, so China can just take it. But that is very serious indeed.

We’re going to shut off China.” Okay then! You go with that! Stop smokin’ the Crack! What I see instead is the whole planet boycotts our patent and IP rights, and does whatever they want while we can’t do much about it. And not just Russia and China. You think Africa wouldn’t like to stop paying us too?

PMCs: “Well I wrote down this rule on a spreadsheet…” Uh-huh. And I’ve got your wife in the trunk of my car. Can these guys even spell the word “Power” anymore?

“Putin Acting with Pure Terror” Yes, the terror of the Western PMCs. They might have to move from a yacht to a bass boat. The horror, the horror.

A law was passed that would impose 15-year prison sentences for anyone spreading “fake news” about the Ukraine invasion;”

Sounds like us.

“France Lifts Covid-19 Rules on Unvaccinated, Mask Wearing (AP)”

Don’t worry: as soon as the elections are over a new “Oppression Variant” will be found. Since there’s no Covid, the Yellow Vests can protest now, right? You as a free, non-Russia-like country will stop shooting French women in the eyes?

“Cashless Society” That’s why it can never happen. They themselves must have cash for bribes, drugs, mistresses, crimes, and so on. But the point is the same. We want MORE privacy, more commerce, more freedoms, not less. If they even THOUGHT of trying this, we’d all sell gold dust in the streets and hold our garage sales with 1-gal cans of gasoline. You morons. Buy Bitcoin. it is coming as this solution. However, I suspect they may throw everything they’ve got at it first.

oxymoron
    Participant

VP – All our leaders would rather rein than serve. Clown World

Thanks to all comments yesterday around my attempts to introduce doubts into the savage minds of comfortably numb.

Pins and bolts out! I have an arm without an exo-skeleton!

Dr. D
    Participant

“The bonds won’t go down. They won’t move. It’s possible we’re now in a completely fraudulent system.” –Michael Burry

“How can the value of an insurance contract not be affected by the demise of the very thing it insures?” – Michael Burry (Who was banned by the SEC from commenting on markets, ever again when it embarrassed them, in 2021)

“This level of criminality is unprecedented, even on Wall Street.” –The Big Short

Aaaannd that’s what we have in no gold rise, no BTC rise, no other rise. “The Big Short” was set up 20 years ago. Is there anyone that doesn’t think the system is wildly, pervasively more corrupt now?

Okay, so do you understand that a single fair market price appearing anywhere on earth, even as far away as Shanghai, will crash it? That sounds easy, inevitable even. Not hard. But as “The Big Short” all the insider hacks need to fake prices and position themselves first. Only then, they MIGHT admit reality with prices.

Clueless Honky
    Participant

The Counter Punch article on Ukraine was horribly disappointing.
    Here’s my deep dive on the unfolding tragedy:

Clueless Honky
    Participant

The Counter Punch article on Ukraine was horribly disappointing.
    Here’s my deep dive on the unfolding tragedy:
    https://cluelesshonky.blogspot.com/2022/03/one-big-backstory-behind-everything.html

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Some details about the Assange case, from Craig Murray:

“In saying there is no arguable point of law, the Supreme Court is accepting that diplomatic assurances are not tested and are to be taken at face value – which has been a major point of controversy in recent jurisprudence. It is now settled that we will send someone back to Saudi Arabia if the Saudis give us a piece of paper promising not to chop their head off.

It interested me in particular that the Supreme Court refused to hear Julian’s appeal on the basis there was “no arguable point of law”. When the Supreme Court refused to hear my own appeal against imprisonment, they rather stated their alternative formulation, there was “no arguable point of law of general public interest”. Meaning there was an arguable point of law, but it was merely an individual injustice, that did not matter to anybody except Craig Murray.

My own view is that, with the Tory government very open about their desire to clip the wings of judges and reduce the reach of the Supreme Court in particular, the Court is simply avoiding hot potatoes at present.

So the extradition now goes to Priti Patel, the Home Secretary, to decide whether to extradite. The defence has four weeks to make representations to Patel, which she must hear. There are those on the libertarian right of the Tory party who oppose the extradition on freedom of speech grounds, but Patel has not a libertarian thought in her head and appears to revel in deportation, so personally I hold out no particular hope for this stage.

Assuming Patel does authorise extradition, the matter returns to the original magistrate’s court and to Judge Baraitser for execution. That is where this process takes a remarkable twist.

The appeals process that has just concluded was the appeal initiated by the United States government, against Baraitser’s original ruling that the combination of Julian’s health and the conditions he would face in US jails, meant that he could not be extradited. The United States government succeeded in this appeal at the High Court. Julian then tried to appeal against that High Court verdict to the Supreme Court, and was refused permission.

But Julian himself has not yet appealed to the High Court, and he can do so, once the matter has been sent back to Baraitser by Patel. His appeal will be against those grounds on which Baraitser initially found in favour of the United States. These are principally:
    the misuse of the extradition treaty which specifically prohibits political extradition;
    the breach of the UNCHR Article 10 right of freedom of speech;
    the misuse of the US Espionage Act
    the use of tainted, paid evidence from a convicted fraudster who has since publicly admitted his evidence was false
    the lack of foundation to the hacking charge

None of these points have yet been considered by the High Court.”

Assange Extradition: On To The Next Hurdle

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Come on D.
    What happened to magical “free markets” and its afterbirth “price discovery”?
    No one ever tipped the scales of justice or economics with their bare hands nor were these reprobates ever called Market Makers.

And while they’re resurrecting AIDS then reread my personal post/anecdote about Fauci/Gallo on AIDS circa 1985. It’s hard to imagine a more pivotal moment in history and none more emblematic of this moment in Time.

Germ
    Participant

This one’s for you Deflationista ….

https://swprs.org/covid-vaccines-the-next-vioxx/ I don’t think billions of people took Vioxx though!

Archie
    Participant

Keep on truckin’ Oxy. I like your Pink Floyd reference. It fits to T.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

zerosum
    Participant

Armchair general answer for peace

1. A credible war deterrence would be a modernized military, smart bombs, smart missiles, electronic warfare, like jamming enemy air defense systems, would be the answer to Putin’s aggression since he is using WWII museum dumb bombs and dumb artillery bombardment.
    ———–
    The real war is financial or if you prefer, virtual, imports, exports, boycotts, embargoing,
    ———-
    The real war is food insecurity, (going hungry), (starvation)
    ———-
    The haves vs the have nots
    ———–

Oroboros
    Participant

Oh, the Humanity!

Zelensky Thanks Zuckerberg For Helping Him Win The Propaganda War

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky thanked Facebook for its role in helping him win the propaganda war after the platform announced it would permit calls for violence against Russians..

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/ukraine-far-right-azov-regiment-march-1210×642.jpeg

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/rabobank-food-energy-goods-and-finance-are-being-used-weapon
    “Risk” Is On: Food, Energy, Goods And Finance Are All Being Used As A Weapon
    US intelligence has told allies that Russia asked China for surface-to-air missiles, drones, armoured vehicles, logistics vehicles, and intelligence-related equipment – and that China responded positively.

those darned kids
    Participant

file under “whoa”:

<href=”https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/florida-vaccine-hesitancy-reduced?s=r”>Florida “Vaccine Hesitancy” REDUCED Infant Mortality in 2021

Does Childhood Vaccination Cause Half of Infant Deaths?

those darned kids
    Participant
    Noirette
    Participant

Voltaire Net (usually reliable but I couldn’t confirm) posts that Gerhard Schroeder has been charged with crimes against humanity.

Schroeder (Chancellor before Merkel) opposed the invasion of Iraq, as did Jaques Chirac (deceased.)

The only time there was clapping at the UN (past 30 years..) is when de Villepin (F Foreign Min.) made his speech agaisnt invading Iraq.

(It is not allowed to clap at such meets / talks, it ain’t vaudeville, and expressing approval or its opposite is done by votes, or special letters, written dissenting opinions, etc.)

Looking it up I see Arte has excerpts of that speech, and what took place at the UN (eng subs), 10 mins. Georgie Boy-Bush was there at the UN and spoke for the invasion (Why was that allowed?) It shows the clapping which was not extravagant. Plus Powell with his little white powder vial. Heh.

One of the aims of the US since a long time is to have Russia kicked off the UN security council. wnich is composed of the 5 permanent member ‘nations’ who won WWII – France (heh!?), Great Britain, USA (not so much..) Russia, China. The other members ‘rotate’ and have no power.

The UN is despised by the US (Trump for ex. who withheld contributions for a while or whatever) or is infiltrated, attacked, subverted, etc. to make it a USA Bitch. Russia to be “cancelled” from Intl. Orgs. is a no.1 aim.

see ex. MSM article: Russia can’t, shouldn’t be kicked off the UN Security Council, by J. R. Stocker. March 2022.

The above illustrates how the US and its vassals have concentrated on, exploited, personalia, demonising leaders, as ppl (evil dictators, terrorists, etc.) to destroy and subjugate other countries. This is now reaching some kind of apotheosis, as ‘friends of Putin’ (Abramovitch for ex. ) are sanctioned, demonised, vilified, etc., to what end? It is a pathetic strategy (me good you bad – we can control the msm) and actually shows weakness, as it ignores, blankets out, obfuscates, what is happening on the ground.

links in next post.

https://www.voltairenet.org/article216012.html

https://www.arte.tv/en/videos/074567-011-A/against-the-iraq-war-dominique-de-villepin/

https://pressofatlanticcity.com/opinion/columnists/russia-can-t-shouldn-t-be-kicked-off-un-security-council-by-james-r-stocker/article_126fa48b-476a-5bf3-b3ab-cb91b01b1f40.html

The no. 2 on the US political power ladder, appears to suffer some of the same symptoms as no.1. Should we be worried?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1503556754168242186

ezlxa1949
    Participant

G’day oxymoron,

Great to have the metalwork out. I do hope you heal up completely. You are needed.

Read your party saga yesterday. Oh man, what a revelation! And yet what you describe easily fits the mentality and morality of TPTB in our benighted, once-lucky country. Good and recent illustration: the Environment Minister just won a court case saying that she does NOT have a duty of care for futue generations in making environmental decisions.

So it’s quite clear then: environmentalism gets in the way of jobs & growth. The biosphere is totally resilient. Demand creates supply ad infinitum. Tomorrow is another day.

“Humans are not meant to be ecological stewards (their short lifespans prevent them to perform the adequate assessment of the consequences of their acts).” I don’t agree either. In Australia the aborigines had been competently managing the entire continent as one huge estate for tens of thousands of years — until the Europeans barged in and wrecked so much of it. It can be done, but it takes learning, education and patience. Europeans are good at learning, not so good at education, and are totally impatient. They want it all NOW.

Oroboros
    Participant

The Empires of Lies is such a sewer of treachery and deceit and manipulation that it hasn’t had ‘Markets’ in decades.

There has not been anything resembling price discovery for the same period.

Without honest price discovery, you are ‘buying a pig in the polk’.

“A pig in a poke is a thing that is bought without first being inspected, and thus of unknown authenticity or quality. The idiom is attested in 1555…”

The 2008 banking collapse was papered over with ponzis and printing fiat TP.

Max Keiser said the Empire of Lies ‘markets’ (cough gag cough) were like a corpse pumped up with the formaldehyde of faux fiat since 2008. Not even the walking dead, they’ve just been propped up and abandoned on a park bench kinda dead.

So the great global “Rug Pull ®” seems to have happened via China and Russia.

No turning back!

Does not look like a conventional global reserve currency situation anymore. More like an ad hoc one, an emergent property birthing itself into existence.

Traders actually looking for Real Markets ®, not the Empire of Lies and the Shitty of London kind, will flock to China for some old fashion price discovery!

Imagine the horror on Wall St., the Empire of Lies economic Whorehouse in NYC.

Wall St’s demise will grease the skids for NYC to approach third world status in a New York Minute.

If Wall St even attempts price discovery, the whole stinking rancid facade will burn to the ground, faster than if you raised interest rates to 20% like Paul Volcker did to crush inflation.

Wall St, in it’s current state, is built on anti price discovery, true to the sacred principles of ‘Oppositeland’

I think the Chinese booted Bitcoin miners out because they want their own form of a commodity & gold backed digital global trading currency, so does Russia and most of East Asia.

They are just that much closer to closing that deal now.

As a note, Max Keiser took grief for years about promoting Bitcoin. Well, Max bought ten of thousand of bitcoins at a $1 each, so who’s laughing now?

Dimitri
    Participant

I think this is a very important thread

https://twitter.com/alexandrosM/status/1503714520287498244

In Australia the aborigines had been competently managing the entire continent as one huge estate for tens of thousands of years — until the Europeans barged in and wrecked so much of it. It can be done, but it takes learning, education and patience.

The difference is a surplus of energy. In this case wood, and later coal, oil, etc. Any organism that gets such a surplus will consume it as fast as they can. To restore a natural equilibrium. It’s “programmed” into our brains.

Same brains, same people, different circumstances.

Oroboros
    Participant

“the Triple Vaccinated are just weeks away from developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome”

Well, I don’t know about England, but the Empire of Lies will be spinning the mounting epidemic of AIDs cases as:

First, Putin’s fault

Second, as the unvaxed fault

Third, as a ‘racist plot’

And finally, if you were gender neutral you would not get it.

The first third of the US populous, the full blown Sheeple third, will bahbahbah in agreement cause CNN told them it was Putin.

Another third of the US populous are forever ‘undecided’ about everything and don’t have a thought in their brain pan and will keep texting on their ‘smart phone’ in all emoji cons. No words, just virtue symbols.

The last third of the US populous which don’t buy a syllable of what the MSM Maggots spew will try and refrain from ‘I told you so’ to the vaxed in general and the triple vaxed in particular.

So what happens to the myriad of four-ple vaxed in Israel?

Begs the question of whether the Israeli goberment gave the Israeli arms forces saline vaxs while giving the Israeli populous the Real Deal Clotshot, four times.

Hard to defend a country if most of your soldiers have AIDS.

Whoa. As found on the Sakers blog, ANOTHER seismic economic event ( in addition to Robo’s noted undermining of the petrodollar ) ….

Sitrep : Sanctions and quite major economic news

Less than 3 months into 2022 and some BIGLY world altering events unfolding.

zerosum
    Participant

Hahahahaha
    When payments comes due – default

Henry
    Participant

@ilargi We should be distraught. (See Nancy Pelosi above)

Has anyone noticed the weird hand jesters used by the “VP” and “The Speaker of the House”? Could this be drug-induced?

Those are the hands closest to the red button.

Germ
    Participant

Absolutely terrific interview :

“Former senior advisor the Secretary of Defense Col. Doug Macgregor joins Max Blumenthal and Aaron Mate for a candid, live discussion of the Russia-Ukraine war”

Look’s like she’d miss it if she tried to push it. I wouldn’t play darts with her, that’s for sure.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Those are the hands closest to the red button.

Quite shocking, when you think about it, don’t cha’ think?

A nation of toxic child EGO has chosen the most illogical, dissembling, dangerous sociopaths to control the most powerful nation in history…

It’s almost like the We the Sheeple wanted pathocracy, fawning at the feet of the lying, murdering psychopaths whenever possible ~ Real Children of the Infinite, enlightened in the Now, have been rejected by a WIDE margin by “Americans” for generations now (too boring, too honest, too safe).

Now we have geopolitical war games that no doubt had their origins in the Dumya/Cheney & Obomba/Xiden admins, at the behest of the “owners” & their think tanks/lobbyists, probably as far back as 9/11, with clear & present indications of DANGER emerging after the “Reagan” years…

The mass psychosis formation by the parties of Plunder (R) + Chaos (D), along with all attendant mercs, whores, quislings (eg legacy media, think tank, K street law givers) has made it abundantly clear that they are drunk with power, no different than bullies on the playground & 13 yo mean girls.

Russia & China know this, along with any partially sane non-western power, setting up the next 20 years for incredible death & suffering, not that TPTB/TBTF give a $hit, the only hope “America” has left is to rebel against U$ Empire Inc. & move towards eliminating “emergency powers” (the opiate of the “owners”), restoring the Rule of Natural Law on an increasing basis ~ Rand Paul KNOWS all of this, but he is deep behind enemy lines…

The first step would be a COMPLETE reformation of the electoral system, currently captured by the “owners” + mass psychosis criminals, but I’m afraid it may be too late.

Every talking point that spewed out of that disgusting psycho-witch Pelosi’s mouth, assigning war crimes against Putin, was projection of what the Plunder (R) + Chaos (D) Party is planning on fomenting in Ukraine, but the consequences thereof + potential geopolitical fallout (already in motion) has even her NPD state-of-being scared $hitless…

Now to see if FINALLY the “Americans” notice the pathocracy has no clothes.

I’m not holding my breath,

Gary

zerosum
    Participant

Excellent
    Col. Doug Macgregor is a voice of reason, sees the path to peace.

Dr. D
    Participant

Without property rights, there is no Capitalism. Property Rights require a social juris and method, a government, of whatever sort. This is spontaneous in humans and would appear with the 3rd man on Crusoes’ island. So here we have the oldest possible crime: fraud, and no juris that will punish it. To the contrary: they defend it. If you go up to Lehman and toss someone out a window, or even rough them up, YOU will go to jail. If they twist Libor and make several trillion in fraud, they get a promotion, probably a ministership. Sooo, where we at here?

It’s not Capitalism. It’s not a market. The government violently enforces the fraud, against you, which is open theft and extortion. So when you say, “Capitalism, Invisible Hand of the market” what are we saying? Or rather, what is the pre-requisites for it, or human life it seems? (Bonus, this is why and where it “reappeared” after being missing for 1,000 years.)

“The difference is a surplus of energy. In this case wood…”

This literally can’t be true. The coal was there, and in Ohio, falling out of the banks into the rivers. There was wood everywhere without end and without measure. Nor was this a mystery: the natives of every continent burned wood every minute of every day for every purpose. Yet they were “in balance” with the wood and the land. The energy was no temptation to them because, what are you going to do with it? Kill everything? Burn down the world like a moron? The Europeans since 0AD generally have said “YES.” Some other cultures too. But worldwide, Oz, NZ, Africa, South America, Asia, Mongolia, so many, many places, had all the same wood and energy, were all the same humans, and said, “NO.” So it’s not inevitable. There IS free will, despite what Cambridge and The Atlantic say. And millions upon millions DID choose it, for generations without name. You can choose it too, or at least push in that direction. Don’t give into fatalism, sciencism, a clockwork world where we don’t matter. It was never like this before and never needs to be like this again. All we same humans need do is choose like we did before.

The wood, the energy, the gold or copper or tin, had nothing to do with it.

Oroboros
    Participant

Mercenaries are the same as spies in a war, they are executed on the spot, just like a real spy or a soldier masquerading in the other camps uniform.

The fanboyz and sympathizers who want to sign up to kill Russians with the Ukronazis are mercenaries.

Mercenaries in turn are Manwhores.

They are men who like to kill for money and pleasure.

Women whores sell their bodies and their skills for money too but usually don’t kill people for fun like Manwhores.

Here’s a Canadian Manwhore.

He thought he was the cat’s pajamas.

Not anymore

D Benton Smith
    Participant

It’s easy tp appreciate why everyone wants to own Ukraine. It’s got all of the gas, coal, iron and wheat that Europe needs just to keep on staying alive. But why the super ultra hyper hair-on-fire URGENCY to stop those Russians before Heaven Falls ?

That’s an easy one, too.

Ukraine is “collateral” for JILLIONS worth of deals in a myriad of shady money schemes (a few of which are almost-legit but many of which are not even close to being semi-legit.) If Russia takes possession of those tangible goods and real estate then that imaginary collateral is no more, and the finance system of Earth pancakes down into a reeking pile of smoldering funny money rubble faster than you can say “Dollar Bye Bye !”

zerosum
    Participant

What Russia did by going/attacking Ukraine.
    Black Swan – Our social/economic/political/financial system have change/are going on a new unexpected trajectory

Oroboros
    Participant

D Benton

Very nice point you bring up that is hardly spoken of.

It’s not just the drug dealing, human trafficking, run of the mill low brow mafia rackets, it’s also, as Gerald Celente calls them “The White Shoe Boys” who act as Wall Street’s ivy league mafia who use the Ukraine as a high stakes poker game.

Ukraine’s oligarch-mafia (hint: there’s no difference) has probably rehypothecated the actual farmland in the Ukraine many times over. (probably everything not fastened down with a 16p nail gun has been rehypothecated)

Imagine thinking you ‘own’ half a million acres of rich Ukraine farmland only to discover that a dozen other people/investors think they also own that very same farmland and have borrowed gazillions against that ‘ownership’ as collateral for yet another shady deal.

The mind reels at the Gordian Knot of interlocking incestuous bezzle in the Ukraine, land of sunflowers and radiance and joyous Christian values.

bezzle – transitive verb (bez·​zle ˈbe-zəl)

Definition of bezzle dialectal, chiefly British:

waste, plunder

The Ukraine, after all, was founded by Vikings in the 9th century who looted and raped and plundered the local Slav population. Some things never change.

aspnaz
    Participant

US officials fear

I doubt any US official fears anything regarding Russia. Their children are not in Ukraine, would certainly not be asked to fight, so there is nothing to fear. Fear is being used here in place of the real meaning, which is one of: lie; imagine; dreamt; plucked out their group a**; hope is happening; will use as an excuse to escalate; will use to increase their budget. So many possibilities for what this means, but “fear” is not one of them.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.