Debt Rattle March 16 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 16 2024

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Edward Hopper The Circle Theater, New York 1936   • Fani Willis Told To Break Up With Nathan Wade Or Trump Case Stalls Out (ZH) • Willis and the
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 16 2024]

aspnaz
    Participant

Judge Napolitano: “I told Trump, ‘you promised you would release the records of the JFK assassination.’ He said to me ‘If they showed you what they showed me, you wouldn’t have released it either.’

Gangster USA. They showed him nothing, Trump is a tool of the deep state if ever I saw one, all this legal shit is designed to give him credibility.

aspnaz
    Participant

OUTSTANDING VIDEO: Pedophilia and child trafficking is why the Hollywood and political elite are horrified of President Trump. He turns the darkest nights into the brightest futures for children lost in the shadows of these silent terrorists

You are kidding right? Trump the man who knew Epstein, panders to every Jew request, was the Jew president (face it, that is all he completed) and takes campaign money from the Jews to run his campaign. That Trump?

If you believe that Epstein was just some guy who happened to find a few hundred million under his pillow one day, then decided to use that money to blackmail politicians and other powerful people by feeding them kids to fuck, working along with his partner, the daughter of a Jew MOSSAD agent. You are fucking kidding me? Are Americans really that stupid? Why do people keep on forgetting the back story? It is really not that difficult; The Jews control Trump, the Jews controlled the Epstein operation, the Jews control the new, replacement Epstein operation. Obviously someone powerful in MOSSAD liked Maxwell and is prepared to protect his daughter, or she has a stash of the data, otherwise there is no other reason she is still alive.

aspnaz
    Participant

A Ukrainian loss to Russia would hurt Washington’s credibility as a security provider, the EU’s High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell warned during a trip to America.

The Taiwan government is already expressing doubts that they can rely on the USA given the situation in Ukraine. The only reason the USA needs to win in Ukraine is to reassure all the other idiots that have taken a bet on the USA defending them. Maybe Ukraine will finally steer the Taiwan government into a position of self-reliance and reconciliation with mainland China, it looks like that could be happening right now. Well done Ukraine, you may just have saved Taiwan. I don’t give a shit about Ukraine or its people, but I do care about Taiwan.

aspnaz
    Participant

Ukraine must regain control over all the territories it once held, including Russia’s Crimean Peninsula, French President Emmanuel Macron has said.

Why are Macron’s owners forcing him to say even more stupid shit than he normally says? Are his owners trying to discredit him and replace him with someone new? Are they trying to make out that his mind has gone awol? Alternatively, maybe Macron is feeling a little bit ignored and is trying to get more attention, so is saying stupid shit with the intention of hoping that people will think he knows more than he actually does.

After his words on Trump, I suspect he knows nothing and is just trying to big himself up.

aspnaz
    Participant

“..there are more than a few Israelis, even rabbis, who are led to believe genocide can be God’s will..”

And it is a genocide of the descendants of the Jews of Jesus’ day, the disciples’ descendants are being killed in Gaza, supported by the moronic Christians of the USA, that even more braindead faction of the barindead nation. Today’s white jews are not the middle east Jews that existed when Palestine was ruled by the Romans. The white Jews are killing the Christian Jew Christ yet again …. wow, the believers in western spirituality are going to tie themselves in knots explaining how this is God’s will …. remember, he is a Jew God so you got to wonder which side he is on. Only kidding, when you make up religious stories to manipulate people, it is bound to ends in tears.

Dr. D
    Participant

I believe that Circle Theatre is 1834 Broadway at Columbus Circle,
    https://www.google.com/maps/@40.7687514,-73.9820283,3a,75y,272.6h,93.89t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sirl_bdYmqJHqIvsA6kksrg!2e0!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3Dirl_bdYmqJHqIvsA6kksrg%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D81.017136%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i16384!8i8192?authuser=0&entry=ttu
    Failed, made a movie house, demolished in 1939. You can see Columbus Circle of the era in the Jack Lemmon Movie, “It Should Happen to You.”

“School Where Student Was Beaten Into Seizure Has History of Alleged Anti-White Racism
    Missouri AG says teenage perpetrator should be tried as an adult…”

This is a desperately bad story. Why did you teach them this? Along with flash mob gangs, etc.?

“Joe Rogan Mocks Neil Young Over ‘Return’ To Spotify

Does this mean he left mouth-kissing BlackRock, or does it mean he’s doing them both at once?

“Bitcoin Has No Top Because Fiat Has No Bottom: Understanding Monetary Debasement

Sadly this is true, and this is why. Look for a reaction and magnetic number at $8888.

“Democrat-Darling Rachael Rollins Disbarred After Justice Refuses To Prosecute One Of Its Own”

Headline, but what? No, not just FRAUD by this Federal Judge, but ELECTION FRAUD. But I thought none of that happened, as cases are being prosecuted for it nationwide, and the PA Supreme Court ruled it happened. Conclusion: No prosecution. Perhaps she’s too elderly and charming to be convicted?

“”Time To Bud Light Them”: Tyson Foods Firing Blue-Collar Workers & Replacing Them With Illegals

But they said this isn’t happening, as Tyson goes on TV and said this is happening, 42,000 at a pop. Tyson is a garbage company to begin with. Like Monsanto, they’ve always done this sort of thing for decades. Food safety, worker conditions, payoffs and frauds, they’re #1. YOU are the judge on this, people. Their chicken is dangerous and their food sucks. Pay a dollar more and get something decent.

Again, the new Protests are the “We’re staying home” protests. “I’m not going to NYC” protests. How are you going to round up and jail everyone sitting happily at home, playing board games?

Fani – not so worried about the Trump aspects, she committed multimillion dollar embezzlement and is still working. And on top cases? Okay then, show us who you are, Georgia.

“According to McAfee, while he found the “appearance of impropriety,” no “disqualification”

Okay, but the literal, written standard is “NO appearance of impropriety,” OR ELSE “disqualification.” Bad at reading, much? “Sigh…WHY do we even HAVE laws?” — Lao Tsu

“I have never seen a clearer case of perjury. There is no rule of law if attorneys can get away with that.”

That’s what they, and I, have been trying to tell you for 30 years. It took to this for it to sink in I guess. Maybe it still hasn’t.

““The defense removed the lead special prosecutor while leaving Willis carrying more baggage than Amtrak..”

This is probably better. It’s not TRUMP we’re defending. It’s US. WE are the ones who need to see and decide. The more it goes on, the more it’s in the news, the better it is.

4Michief: they’re not terrorists. Can you not use words? Isn’t it enough to be what it is without having to make up more stuff? Actual kidnapping, rape, meh. Is that what you’re saying or think we’ll hear? “Terror” is to be open and CAUSE fear. They are HIDING and trying to prevent discovery, the #Opposite. Okay, back to your good and brave work now, White Hat.

“EU Warns US About What Russian Victory In Ukraine Would Signify (RT)

It would signify, The Truth, their only enemy. That Europe has no army whatsoever and therefore NATO doesn’t exist.

“Borrell pledged the EU’s continued military support for Kiev, but said the US needed to pull its weight too.”

Hmmm…two bodies of states, same size, GDP, Population. $150B vs $60B. …Pulling one’s weight….hmmm….

““Isn’t it about time we talked not only about how one wages a war, but also thought about how one can freeze and later also end a war.”
    “speaker Mike Johnson arguing that the White House was unable to present a convincing strategy for achieving victory in Ukraine.”

I’d be willing for you to talk about any of the three. You’re not. It’s: “It’s WAR…n’ stuff. Handwave, posture, signal, off.

With a chorus, elephant, and brass band. They’re only missing one thing: Men and arms.

“• Macron Wants Crimea Seized From Russia (RT)

Okay Macron: perhaps it hasn’t come to your attention yet, but you need “An Army.”

“The Pope,was right: a responsible Ukrainian leadership ought to negotiate.”

Negotiate what? Your unconditional surrender? They seem to think this is an option somehow.

“6 Stooges”

That’s awesome and classic. Like Veritas, leak the first thing, get them to deny and spin it, then leak the rest showing they’re liars again. Those other steps are important. So…Generals are discussing entirely out of the Civilian chain of command, including scenery-chewing NATO Russian-haters like Pistorius. They haven’t asked if it’s ALSO outside of the U.S. chain of command, as “Everybody just knows.” So you have a tiny cadre of Warmongers, a Dr. No group, an elite club, if you will, inside NATO, inside countries that if, taken off, will move policy forward irreversibly?

Alex, what is “The Deep State” for $1,000? What is the International, NON-National, Stateless Club and Cartel? Yeah, that one I keep talking about that seems to be a tiny fraction embedded everywhere, even Iran?

“• Netanyahu Is Criminally Insane! A Serial Killer of Captive Children! (GR)

I mean, yes, but ALL our leaders are criminally insane. When you said rounded up and executed children, I thought you meant Kamala there for a second. Remember? Black Children, innocent, charged with nothing off the streets to pay Private Prisons? Then not released even on a Judge’s orders because they were supposed to fight wildfires for $1/hr and be killed?

“..she “wouldn’t even say that their mental health has deteriorated—it’s been obliterated..”
    • Israeli Causes ‘Complete Psychological Destruction’ of Gaza Children (CD)

As is said regularly, Nutsy is erasing Hamas…by CREATING 10x as many Hamas, in Palestine, but also everywhere in the Muslim world. #Winning! How is the mental health of Arabs or even Muslims who grow up and watch this every day? Americans don’t like it either, but it’s not as personal to most of us, outside of MI and MN. — Because we’re being genocided by OTHER U.S. policies, domestic ones.

“• Netanyahu Approves Rafah Operation Plan (RT)

Hey, didn’t he say “Flee to Rafah so you’ll be safe”? Ha ha. That Nutsy, he’s such a card! What a kidder.

Comments have gone off the rails as apparently all us commenters have aged out. GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

AFKTT: Glad you’re up and healthy. I’m still waiting for SIX TIMES, 6x today’s CO2, in which case nothing happened for 60 million million years. Except more plants and animals. You are against this for some reason, even as you say humans are a virus that must all be killed. Okay, follow your own logic: you first.

Like Celtic, if you believe it, do something about it. Live your truth. Be integrated. With integrity.

Anyway I find it mysterious. Do you think people saying something has some kind of effect? I’m out here because I’m trying to distill and discover the Truth, not people’s opinions about it. Mouthing un-evidenced opinions is just discarded as chaff and I move on to the next fact I can find to help me understand our world.

That’s why it’s important to be accurate. Sure the Warsaw Ghettos happened, but did 6 Million die when there were only 1M people in the whole city? That’s how some of this nonsense started: not being accurate. LYING. So if Israel is killing 500 a day should we just lie and say it’s 1,000? Why? Is 500 a day dead not enough for you somehow? If so, why not say 10,000 a day? Or 1 Million? Or a Billion-million? A billion-million a minute? Once you un-moor from the truth, what’s the difference? A: I want the most emotional LIES, that is, PROPAGANDA, so you will DO WHAT YOU’RE TOLD, what I TELL you, what I WANT. Not what is best and accurate.

In a similar “Million-billion a minute” speech, Celtic misses the math that there are Congressmen opposing the genocide. Notoriously, publicly, JEWISH Congressmen. Bernie Sanders for one. And we know there are no White Hats because there are no cases removing Rachael Rollins above, exposed Hunter Biden, forestalled Hillary Clinton, refused the Ukraine escalation, printed the Pentagon Papers, defended thousands of people in court, and so on. Who are you talking to? When you say that, you’re saying – I – don’t exist. Raul doesn’t exist. Assange doesn’t exist. Am I’m supposed to believe you? < Looks down at hands on keyboard > Nope, I still exist! Last I heard, Assange still exists! Lawsuits still exist! Who are you talking to?

Apparently I and Black Hats are equivalent and — I — kill people. < Looks down at keyboard > Nope! Haven’t yet! Double checked! Didn’t perjure, didn’t fabricate, didn’t murder, didn’t cover for it. Nope. Still different. A thing and it’s #Opposite haven’t become the same yet! But okay, you win. I’ve actually been killing millions of people all along! I just FORGOT. I did Jimmy Hoffa and all 6-Sigma death rates. Yup! That’s me. Busy-busy. Don’t know how that slipped my mind, I should see a doctor or something.

Actually, I shouldn’t remind you as you might get better at undermining America, Justice, and as you say, all White people (whoever they are) by chewing up and destroying all hope, reason, order, and morale. But I assume you’re in it for the fee-fees. It feels SO GOOD to say “We’re DOOOOOOOOOOMED” (So I can sit around and not do anything). I’m BETTER than you. I KNOW. Only A Few, very special people like me, Know The Truth. The Truth is: why bother? It’s all hopeless anyway. Now excuse me while I go adjust my Emo-girl makeup and put on a plaited black skirt.

Or you could shoulder a damn rifle and plant a tree like the rest of us.

Dr. D
    Participant

Speaking of, and not to be a PSA, but I’ve been rattling around this subject that’s mostly outside TAE range. I grew up poor and around a lot of Depression-era people still doing their Depression Era things. As one told me: “There are two kinds of people, those who were in the Depression, and everyone else.” Anyway, somehow that came together with a comment gosh almost a year ago about guns, and this:

Why? As I get older, I think about things differently. Like, what knife is best? I used to be all technical, what’s the use, the age, the cost, buy books, magazines, watch movies, agonize over it, and so on, but now it’s like: “the knife you have.” THAT is the best one. Why? Because when you add skill, knowledge, and competency, you can make any of them work, and they all have their drawbacks. That’s being an adult, a man. Reminds me of the joke, might be in Kerouac or something, he asked this Indian, “What kind of dog is that?” and he thought about it and answered carefully, “He’s a GOOD dog.” Like Zen, it seems like a joke “I haven’t had a bite all day; so I bit him” but it’s not.

What’s with the hand tool here? Well, it’s sort of the worst possible gun for so many, many reasons. Underpowered. Oversized. Undercapacity. Fragile. Impractical. Retroactive. Not hidden. But it made me think of that Old-timer’s main gun he owned when we were kids, it was a single-shot break-action .22. I think it was a carnival gun from the 20s or 30s. Obviously they don’t allow that anymore, that’s-why-we-can’t-have-nice-things.

Used to be like this:
    GirlPower
    https://stuffnobodycaresabout.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Clover-Park-Senior-High-School-Rifle-Club-1941.jpg

Break-action? ONE bullet? And the smallest bullet made, at that?

And as a young man of course you want the bestest, most powerfulestest gun made. The HALO guns, ones from Overwatch. Like “Rambo: The Musical” guns with one in each fist, 100,000 rounds pouring out on banana belts, blazing, blowing up towers in a single go. Of course! Who doesn’t? And fast cars and hot women too, right?

But what I realized from this is the opposite. If you have ONE bullet, you’re CAREFUL with it. Besides, what is he shooting? A squirrel? As soon as the gun goes off, everything hides for 10 minutes anyway. What’s the hurry?

So I revise, now that I’m too old to fight (remains to be seen): A $50 break action .22 carnival gun is the BEST gun you can have. Like the single action Rough Rider above. Why? Because it TEACHES you.

It teaches you how to deal with guns. As part of your life. And very safely, as safely as possible for this device, like guys putting triple-speed actuators on their excavators: faster you’re just going to hurt somebody. You all are okay because you learned on years of slow-speed machines. So hand anyone the same, slowest, smallest, practice tool you can which is fine for like 99% of all tasks you’ll ever need for a gun, which is almost zero to begin with. SINGLE action, if you know what that means. Years and years of safe familiarity will have ingrained all the truly important parts: taking it out, putting it away. Making it safe. Handing it to someone. Breathing, shot placement. Making the right and only ONE shot at only the ONE moment. The economy of not being wasteful. The power of having one or doing without having one. What men could accomplish in groups. What regular vs intermittent practice means. Thinking of others. All this – the only important part – is accomplished far better using the WORST gun you can find by conventional measures.

Then, when you have to go to war, into basic training, pick up a Glock17 or a Remington .12 to defend yourself, or a M1A .308 NATO at 300 yards, you know how to do it competently. Moving UP is then stupidly easy. You know the REAL parts of the gun, that is to say the NOT using it. Having always been under-armed, underpowered, it’s a relief to know you have 17 rounds at like 10x the power, especially when barely that will do. Because: when would you ever use that? Never, you hope, and not before the last (prospective) 10 minutes of your life. Before then, you’re just training, you know?

No. These are best to have. And easiest to have. And cheapest to have. And safest to have. And if you like, therefore funest to have. Choose about the others, the self-defense, the extreme, but for all practical daily purposes, these are best. Adult guns. Like you buy a minivan for your family, not a Ferrari, I hope? If you have one it’s locked in the garage instead of carrying paint cans and diaper boxes because that’s not what it’s for.

So everyone was complaining – Always the complaining! — Americans are like this, Americans are reckless, Americans don’t know nothing, Americans aren’t like they used to be. So? Do something about it. Do what they did, buy what they bought, have what they had. Heck, wear what they wore, I don’t give a s–t. Live it out.

So there’s your Public Service Announcement for the year, with something I don’t value at all and never talk about, which is guns.

Real men shoot $50 break action .22s. …And save enough money to feed their families.

Not everyone’s from America and your mileage may vary, but the lesson remains the same. The best tool is the one you have.

John Day
    Participant

It is now fairly clear that Emmanuel Macron is being given throw-away lines to say, because he is disposable, and nothing he says really matters. He is still president of France, and those words are “out there” in the open for discussion, having been spoken by his (increasingly discounted) lips…

John Day
    Participant

@Dr. D: He doesn’t mention .22 magnum cylinder pop-in until halfway through the video.
    That’s “Two, Two, Two Guns In One”!
    🙂
    Ruger 10/22 is the best selling 22 rifle in America, ever since about 1963, and for good reason. there are so many versions, but the synthetic stock with a scope site is value-for-money #1. The stock magazine is the most reliable feed in the world, but the higher capacity magazines are good, too.
    https://www.rifleshootermag.com/editorial/best-ruger-1022-rifles/465006
    This was the 22 my grandfather, who served in both world wars, had on his cattle ranch.

(Heh, heh… Dude in pistol video then mentions that his rifle is a “10/22”)

zerosum
    Participant

Put it in prospective. It’s all relative.

You are not the queen bee.
    You are not the first domino.
    The world population fucked up without your two cents.
    Tomorrow will still come.
    Sheeps are happy.
    Voting – The power to chose
    Secrets require lies.
    ———
    Words/image that bring happiness. LOL

That face says it all. He’s praying to god, jeebus and all the saints that Joe doesn’t malfunction. Less stressful to just shut him off from the press,” one more web surfer noted, referring to US Secretary of State Antony Blinken.
    ———-

D Benton Smith
    Participant

From end-of-the-slapfest yesterday [comment #154779 ]

@aspnaz

I don’t speak respectable chimp”

Damn! That’s snappily superior sarcastic snark. Tempts me to either arise from the rocker or get a longer cane. But on the other hand, why throw pearls when I can just clutch them instead? After all, it’s only aspnaz doing what he does best, talking shit through an inappropriate aperture.

zerosum
    Participant

Maria Zakharova …. paramilitary units into the territory of Ukraine, are related to the partition of what they see as the remnants of Ukraine…They are ready to occupy and partition Ukraine.

Zakharova is likely correct in assessing that plans are afoot for partitioning Ukraine depending on several situational variables (e.g. the conflict’s military-strategic dynamics and domestic politics like in Poland’s case), everything probably wouldn’t unfold like the public imagines.
    Asymmetrical partition between Ukraine’s western neighbors into “spheres of economic influence”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukraine-facing-scenario-asymmetrical-partition

https://korybko.substack.com/p/ukraine-is-facing-the-scenario-of
    ————–

jb-hb
    Participant

https://cms.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/maintenance%20boeing.png?itok=nKgj4qot

https://cms.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/planes%20and%20shit.jpg?itok=CpXNdMS8

zerosum
    Participant

Since there is no mention of Foreign mercenaries and advisers, therrefore, Russia must have missed their intended targets.

https://kyivindependent.com/ukraine-war-latest-russian-missile-strike-on-odesa-kills-20-injures-over-70/
    Ukraine war latest: Russian missile strike on Odesa kills 21, injures over 70
    by The Kyiv Independent news desk
    March 15, 2024

jb-hb
    Participant

Afewknowthetruth, a request before you get started today.

Not only did you post the manifesto of a marxist wannabe ecoterrorist “professor,” you’ve consistently stuck to his message, line and verse, for years.

Not only that, you “educated” us on the Marxist concept of False Consciousness. Ported over to “climate meltdown.”: The climate version of Whiteness or White Consciousness.

The people inside The System that Benefit From It therefore cannot see its problems and will even fight to preserve it. They cannot see reality – cannot even process it because they have a False Consciousness (what is the consciousness but the soul? Soul-less. Subhuman)

I tried for what, 6 months at least to talk with you like a human being. Over that time I slowly dragged successive layers out of you, things you would not openly say. You seem to think everyone is obliged to have amnesia for you after taking a break.

Do you think you could possibly have a DISCUSSION in which you treat people with basic respect, like human beings? Instead of only thinking in terms of tricks and what to obscure? If you could come out and actually state where you stand without evasions, reframes, etc? I could respect you then.

Just come out and say the ACTUAL beliefs, ideology, whatever you have and stand by it. If you have to keep it hidden because it would be a detriment, what does that say about it?

Your alternative is that I will get better and better, more incisive, more concise, more varied in responding to the surface concepts we know you don’t even really care about and you will get stuck right there.

jb-hb
    Participant

It occurs to me Climate Meltdown is a huge attention and energy sink.

What were we talking about for say, 2 weeks before AFKTT popped up again? What might Climate Meltdown take headspace away from that we were looking at? Anything in particular?

Just a thought.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@jb-hb

Just a thought.

And a very good thought it is. I am going to backtrack and examine the time frame you suggested and hopefully get back with some kind of an answer.

Meanwhile your previous post is the most concise, precise and profound characterization that I have ever read. I find it deeply insightful and eminently useful. Thank you.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Chuck Watson:

Dr. D
    Participant

Transing The Tomboy

Speaking of distractions. This is so interesting. Okay for people who both have real lives, and don’t care, what’s happening is: drumroll Any woman who isn’t le plus ultra maximum feminine is hereby defined as a man. Ta da! And if you sleep with her, you’re gay. Yup, YOU Sir, could become gay at any time, without your knowing or permission. Who knew? No, really, I am NOT making this up, this is an actual discussion by adult considered “rational” people right now.

NOT ONLY THAT, but it is a perfect example of the horseshoe effect, where the Far Left and Far Right perpetually merge into oneness of Nirvana, that joyful Shangra-la of intolerance and hate, enforced by violence, preferably enacted for economy’s sake, by an infinitely powerful Central State, aka “Socialism”. Howso? Well the LEFT says any woman who plays with firetrucks is hereby a man and must be whisked away amputated, IMMEDIATELY. …I guess they didn’t notice, don’t have female firefighters in their world, 50 years after feminism, and 150,000 years after women dealt with fire? They’re more Conservative than the Conservatives are! The Far Right says any woman who plays with fire trucks should be put in gender therapy and made to realize she’s a woman, and what women do. (Okay, I don’t think this is a real thing, with a single real person, anywhere on the Right, even Andrews Tate.) The only thing they disagree on is WHICH gender they must force someone else to be, how they act, and even THINK. Pretty typical.

Okay, so the woman in question is unfathomably hot, slim, southern, working chick growing up rural with her Dad’s company. Her, the American woman’s response? “Who are you people? I mean, I got work to do. Do whatever you like, be whoever you are and don’t let other people order you around. But I got things to do, so bye.” That’s it.

Now why am — I — drawing up and repeating such UTTER nonsense, ignorant, fruitless, time-wasting, irrelevant trollop, that to a large extent ISN’T EVEN HAPPENING? I mean, I don’t know a single conservative ANYWHERE on the spectrum would would be caught dead saying such thing, nor can I imagine doing so.

…Because this means their hold on the Right is broken and they’re desperately clutching, spinning, reaching, experimenting with what they can use in bots and algos, all non-real, non-powerful, non-relevant people, to divide and derail us. Couldn’t be more obvious, like HILARIOUSLY obvious, like I’m getting out the wieners for this dumpster fire and stay a while obvious. Cluephone: The Right DOES s–t. They’re WORKING. They’re not on TikTok. Like literally if you’re there, -20DP for being Conservative.

So A) The Right is now considered large, winning, and relevant for the “Special Treatment” and B) They’re so clueless! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa! What the actual? I could watch them throwing jam all day! This has to be the worst, most ill-researched, ill-timed, ill-informed, PR campaign I’ve ever seen! Divide what? We’re unified that you’re deranged, lunatic morons. You’re unifying us more! Men and women alike!

Go on. Tell me all about how our “Masters of the Universe” are all powerful and control everything. The world is in sway, hypnotized by their total mastery. Better give up now! …These guys couldn’t make a sandwich with one slice of bread.

Oh man, other than being so moronic I’m bored even hearing about it, this couldn’t be better. But like that Dixie chick, I got s–t to do, gonna go ignore them again all 23 1/2 hours today, just like ignored them 23 1/2 hours yesterday, and haven’t been doing anything they say for oh, say, since I was 9 years old. Good luck, suckers! Hope it all works out for you!

So is today a day genders exist and are always definitive, or a day genders DON’T exist, and you can be a pancake? Like that photo above, I’m going to go shoot a gun, then work in a corner office, wear pants, and that makes me a girl, no wait! A boy. No, wait! Aiiiii!!

Didn’t we settle pants don’t make you a boy like 120 years ago?

Bam_Man
    Participant

@John Day : Re – the Ruger 10/22

Yes! Hands down the best .22 LR out there. I have the carbine model with hardwood stock and the 15- and 25- round magazines. They all perform flawlessly. Of course I also have an AR-15 with a Holosun red dot sight, but I use the 10/22 to keep my marksmanship skills at a high level. Never underestimate the lethality of the .22 LR.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@jb-hb

Here is the TYPE of stuff we were talking about on TAE round about the time that the current crop of trolls showed up. We were sort of working our way back through the evidence to figure out not just “who” was wrecking the world, but also “how” and “why” they were wrecking it. TAE was coming up with some good stuff in that investigation, too.

Here’s an example of what I wrote back in that day:
    “One of the things that makes the vax lovers’ renunciation of reality so difficult to comprehend resides in one’s own failure to see that the vax lovers are locked into a HORRIBLE condition colloquially known as Stockholm Syndrome. Few understand that condition very well, which is in itself remarkable because the condition is extremely simple in its mechanism.

Basically Stockholm Syndrome is adoption . . . by the victim . . . of devoted loyalty to their antagonist as a last ditch effort to survive. The instinct-level subconscious calculation is that if they (the victim) are truly, fully and totally loyal and servile then the feared antagonist would have no reason to kill them. The only way to make this subterfuge undetectable as a lie is to make it NOT a lie. If the devoted loyalty is true and factual then the antagonist won’t detect it as fabrication. The antagonist might even see the victim as useful, and therefore let them live, or even reward the sincere loyalty with gifts and good treatment.

And so, to save themselves from predicted demise at the hands of an all-powerful deadly antagonist, victims literally and actually change their own minds, changes their own BELIEF systems, to match what they believe their antagonistic owner desires. They choose happy slavery in the instinctually compulsive hope that such will prevent unhappy death.

Unfortunately, the worst of the worst antagonists (the real PROFESSIONALS) are fully aware of how this phenomenon works, and gleefully strive to INDUCE Stockholm Syndrome in the people that they wish to enslave and exploit. More than one Mass Formation based psychosis on the large scale has been done in precisely this manner. Like the one we are in now.

Side Note & Advice : Increased demonization of the evil antagonist does not usually help. In fact, proving the antagonist to be diabolical usually makes the condition WORSE, by making the antagonist appear to be more dangerous than they already seem. Making the antagonist (who the victim already fears to be a demented psychopathic killer) just drives the victim to INCREASE their demonstrations of absolute devotion to them.

And in those who are persuaded to hate the antagonist and seek to destroy them it doesn’t help much either. They want revenge, punishment, DESTRUCTION of those “evil doers” . Well, it’s not hard to see where that’s going to wind up. It winds up in the pursuit of POWER. You might as well pursue corruption directly (like a Satanist, warlord or serial killer) because power and corruption and HELL itself are pretty close to one and the same thing. Ever see a war that wasn’t followed up shortly thereafter by another war?

The only workable solution is the excruciatingly slow and exceedingly painful process of educating oneself , and all of the OTHER victims of Stockholm Syndrome, into greater and greater awareness that the antagonist’s feared “power” is nothing more (and I do mean NOTHING more) than their desire and capacity to persuade other people to do bad things to other people in order to avoid other people doing bad things to them for the same reason.

The whole damned mess is a self-perpetuating “spiralistic” descent into madness. To strive for material victory by somehow overpowering the antagonist is an open invitation to Hell. The ONLY way out is the painful acquisition and sharing of awareness of truth. And a good place to start that process is to start increasing how aware you are of what is REALLY going on all around you . . . no matter how scared it makes you feel as awareness grows. . . and sharing that awareness with others instead of seeking to reduce your own fear by increasing theirs.”

Other TAE commentators were chipping in, each in their own way, and the outlines of the “Cabal” (or “Blob” as is currently in vogue). Not the sort of stuff that the Cabal/Blob likes being discussed freely.

No problem for me in any case. All are welcome. If you’re a Troll then troll away! We learn so much about you when you do.

Noirette
    Participant

On, Macron and the new UKR-F Security Cooperation.

excerpts (shortened > F – UKR – RF)

(F will implement) active deterrence of, and counter-measures against, a new aggression by the RF

…. F will provide military and civil assistance to enable UKR to defend its sovereignty, its independence and its territorial integrity in the face of the aggression by the RF

…. F will contribute to the development of UKR’s critical infrastructure protection capabilities, including by military means, prioritizing, but not limited to, modern air defence capabilities

…. F and UKR will work together and with other partners of UKR to ensure that the UKR’s defence and security forces are able to fully restore UKR’s territorial integrity within its internationally recognised borders as of 1991

…. In the event of future Russian armed attack against UKR, /at the request of F / UKR, they/ will consult within 24 hours to determine measures needed to counter or deter the aggression.

https://tinyurl.com/45dk4ahm élysée site – eng

8 reasons to vote against by Dupont-Aignan, F pol, vid F

https://tinyurl.com/578sa5v3

He claims it opens the door to sending troops on the ground, as Macron has stated – to the use of tactical nukes (requires lawyerly analysis etc.) Art. 12 allows the confiscation of R funds for ‘reconstruction’ …
    ——————-
    In F Parliament, only the LFI (Mélenchon = ‘extremist left’ heh, not!) and the Communists voted against. The RN (Marine Le Pen) abstained, which amounts to agreeing to the ‘for’ vote. All the ‘centrist’ parties/groups, including ‘Greens’ voted for.
    ——————-
    The language is very imprecise imho and doesn’t commit to much, anyways, such texts (eg. Minsk I, II) are empty husks. Just another arm of propaganda, hyping this or that, swaying public opinion, etc.

Why Macron is now blasting forward in the anti-RF direction with what hype can be mustered is another topic. (See some posters above and maybe soon below.)

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@Barn_Man
    @JohnDay
    et all

regarding the Ruger 10/22

That’s pretty spooky, because that’s my gat also (and a Walther .22 semi-auto as well). I guess that proves the old saw that, “Great minds think alike” (or is that, “Old geezers are frugal” ?)

thomasjkenney
    Participant

@Dr D re: pants

My wife’s pants make me a boy…think about it! 🙂

zerosum
    Participant

Who is not like the other?
    Wolf-dogs, werewolfves, lycanthrope, Israelites

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Forecasting the point at which we break though 450 ppm atmospheric CO2 is not easy. Until today, I suggested 450 ppm would be likely reached around 2030.

However, today’s record surge [compared to a year ago] in atmospheric CO2 suggests 450 ppm may be reached before 2030.

Mar. 15, 2024 427.93 ppm
    Mar. 15, 2023 420.24 ppm
    1 Year Change 7.69 ppm (1.83%)

Clearly few people want to accept that the chemical and thermal balance of the Earth are at stake because doing so would require them to desist from promoting the absurd narratives they have in their minds, such as infinite economic growth on a finite planet.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

I do not like using the word hope but am forced to on this occasion. We must hope that the latest atmospheric CO2 figure (427.93 ppm) is an outlier and not representative of a new trend because if it is representative of a new trend, we will break through 450 ppm in 4 years or less.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Boeing is just fine, according to The Conversation this morning. Here’s an excerpt from the email notification:

The bumpy ride was the latest in a string of unfortunate events surrounding the US aerospace titan, from an emergency door panel flying off a plane in January to a dramatic engine fire and the unscheduled jettison of a tyre during takeoff. And that’s before we get to the conspiracy theories around the apparent suicide of a former Boeing employee turned whistleblower, who alleged the manufacturer had cut corners to save money.

What’s a poor traveller to make of it all? According to aviation expert Doug Drury, not too much. While Boeing has faced some quality assurance concerns, it appears to be acting to address them – and most of the high-profile incidents are more likely due to poor maintenance and human error than to issues on the manufacturer’s part.

That’s about all the mention that this alleged suicide gets.

John Day
    Participant

@Zerosum: “wolf-dogs”? My friend Bill had a wolf-husky cross that was “playful”. “Cody” jumped an 8 foot privacy fence to bite a lawyer out on a walk and jumped back over into the back yard.
    Bill managed to pay out, keep it out of court, and keep it a secret that Cody was half wolf, which made the crime much bigger…
    Still, not anything really sinister or intentional.

@Old-Farts-with-cheap-reliable-Rugers: “Takes one to know one”, “safety in numbers”, “better together”?
    John-shot-a-lot-of-5-round-groups-on-Tuesday-evenings-with-dad-as-a-boy

Dora
    Participant

@ Dr. D.

“Why? As I get older, I think about things differently. Like, what knife is best? I used to be all technical, what’s the use, the age, the cost, buy books, magazines, watch movies, agonize over it, and so on, but now it’s like: “the knife you have.” THAT is the best one. Why? Because when you add skill, knowledge, and competency, you can make any of them work, and they all have their drawbacks. That’s being an adult, a man. ”

I think this ‘Forgotten Side of Medicine’ essay addresses the point perfectly that you aim at, maybe.

https://www.midwesterndoctor.com/p/the-forgotten-art-of-surgery

Celticbiker
    Participant

Hey Doc, you aught to thank me for writing what you just wrote. You wouldnt have gone there if I didnt kick up some dust. Cheerleading and sychophants make you a little lazy.

riesterm
    Participant

@ Dora: I agree with you about the recent substack by A Midwestern Doctor: The Forgotten Art of Surgery.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@JohnDay

“wolf-dogs”

The part I couldn’t figure out is how biting a lawyer would be an offense of some kind. Sounds to me like Cody is just a good dog.

Celticbiker
    Participant

Why do jews rule America, western Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, why? Money. Created out of nothing, backed by nothing. Every day, worth less, heading to 0. Once your average dumbfuck figures this out, he’ll be no different than a German in the Weimar era, wheelbarrowing his useless “savings” around. Pissed off and angry. Take a good look at Gaza, don’t look aside at the horror, dont turn away, that is who these fuckers really are. Liars, thieves, murderers….always were, always will be. Christ warned us. No 1 wanted to listen while they accumulated more crap and descended, step by step, thru the door the jew opened…into Hell.

oxymoron
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

Fixed it for you.
    Patient to dr.: ” It hurts when I do this.”
    Dr. to patient: “Don’t do it.” 😉

War begets science. Science begets war.
    Pillage makes wealth; cheap labor makes moar.
    Societies rise and societies fall
    As they dance and expire at the vampire’s ball.

Michael Reid
    Participant
    Michael Reid
    Participant

Don’t let them get away with it

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.