Debt Rattle March 27 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 27 2018

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Paul Klee Cat 1939   • Dow Surges 670 Points But Stock Market Is On The Brink Of A Breakdown (MW) • Trump Sends To-Do List to China on Trade (WS)
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 27 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

Umm, let’s see; minus the last 80 years or so; the great barrier reef existed and thrived, in pristene waters with no sun filter what-so-ever.
    So why, all of a sudden, does it need one now? WTF??

On another note; the Saker wrote a superb article on the psychopathy of the west;

What happened to the West I was born in?!

I have often found myself askingt that exact same question. And I started asking it long before I self exiled, 15 years ago.

Dr. D
    Participant

Finally clicked: sun filter. That’s not a CO2 device. So aren’t they saying that scientifically the sun is more intense than it used to be (as V says, never needed one before). Certainly until 2000 it would take 6-8 hours to burn. Now I can burn in 20 minutes. If so, what does a provably more intense sun say about CO2 gobal warming? Is this why all planets are heating, not just ours? Is now a good time to cut bait and finally admit this?

No, they will never give up the low-income cost-increasing tax/power grab. Never. Why? Think of all the people you can kill “helping the environment”. They’ll cheer, as Ehrlich does. Listen to their talks and papers: killing humans is always the right thing to do. It’s always the right time to Kill All the Things™. And if they don’t die naturally, we’ll coat them in plastic and kill them all by accident.

This is a world wide death cult every bit as toxic as the SS or Voldemort’s. No? Check out the 6 Million deaths and the parabolic increase in human slavery. But not the ‘happy’ kind we used to have. Sex-and-death slavery. And the people who are against the death-and-slavery are the ones you fight. That’s you. Your country. Your culture. Your people. Your government. You. What do you think happens to people like that?

“The worst thing is the deafening silence, the way everybody just looks away, pretends like “ain’t my business” or, worse, actually takes all this grotesque spectacle seriously. What is wrong with you people?! WAKE UP!!!!!!!” –Saker

V. Arnold
    Participant

Dr. D
    Indeed the Saker has nailed it.
    I have literally (not virtually[horribly mis-used word]) cut 99% of my ties with Usians; they get angry when confronted with fact based reality and blame me for being negative. NEGATIVE, WTF?
    Even the PC jargon is beyond reckoning with.
    One can no longer engage most Usian’s in dialogue; they no longer speak English; just Orwellian double speak and gibberish.
    Snowflakes rule in a nightmare they do not recognise as their reality.
    La la la I can’t hear you La la la…

zerosum
    Participant

Everyone was fully invested or fully leveraged.
    Who had the money to make the market go up.?

Dow’s recent surge belies fact that stock market is on the brink of an absolute breakdown

Published: Mar 27, 2018 9:59 a.m. ET

All 3 stock benchmarks logged their best one-day gains since August 2015

U.S. stocks are coming off the biggest weekly decline in more than two years, and the aftermath of that drop has market technicians warning that major indexes are on the verge of a full-fledged, technical breakdown.

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-27/global-times-us-unveil-china-tariff-list-few-hours-beijing-will-respond

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-26/us-demands-china-keep-importing-american-garbage

The Chinese Foreign Ministry also made clear that it has the means to fight a potentially devastating trade war with the US but urged Washington to reconsider its aggressive economic policy. Beijing warned that “the American consumers and enterprises will bear the brunt” of a trade war with China.

zerosum
    Participant

catching a falling knife … naw!
    its a Reciprocating Saw

Dr. D
    Participant

The odd part is, despite the hyperbole (do we have any other communication anymore?), the Dow is still around 25,000.

All the same things are true: broke consumers, nosebleed debts, total lack of production, shattered real economy, 100M not in workforce, blinding gov’t resistance, record margin debt…for 20 years. So if it hasn’t mattered since 1999, why should it matter this week? Dow 25,000? Even back as far as 2001 it should have been Dow 6,000 or 3,000, and that was before we were gutted by the wars, the factories, erosion of middle class wealth, and the devastation in commerce and real estate.

So record plunge? Are you kidding me? We’re 1,000 points or 5% from the relative high. A thousand sounds like a lot but that’s not even a correction. That’s just standard saw tooth action of the Elliot Wave.

How do they do it? Well, every market is rigged, and most markets have paid fines admitting it’s rigged, yet no one goes to jail and the beat goes on. So why would we stop now? They are not going to stop until something stops them. PetroYuan? You out there?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.