Debt Rattle March 27 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 27 2024

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • Author

John La Farge Girls Carrying a Canoe, Vaiala in Samoa 1891   • US, UK and Ukraine Could Be Behind Moscow Terror Attack – FSB Chief (RT) • US Back
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 27 2024]

aspnaz
    Participant

John La Farge Girls Carrying a Canoe, Vaiala in Samoa 1891

He has obviously never been to Samoa, the girls are attractive and have tits, but look nothing like that!

Oroboros
    Participant

Speaking from my former life in engineering, the Baltimore bridge footage clearly shows charges detonating at critical structural points along top members of the bridge.

The Empire of Lies Mediawhores are trying to spin this as “electrical cables breaking” in those beams along the top of the bridge.

Pure bullshit, electric lines in large bridges are strung below the traffic deck for easy maintenance.

But the Duh’merican sheeple are thick as a brick and will buy into any explanation as long as it’s simple, like they are.

Oroboros
    Participant

From up above on the MacGregor link:

— Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil

boilingfrog
    Participant

It always strikes me as so odd that the same people that are so militantly “Non-binary” on certain issues …can simultaneously be so absolutely militantly “Binary” on other issues…but I guess that’s the nature of our species.

It has been curious, though, to bring this “observation” up in conversation however.

We are a selectively rational species, it would seem…

Red
    Participant

Oroboros I’ve been going over the footage frame by frame and can’t see anything that looks like an explosion anywhere, to my eye, can you point them out?

Dr. D
    Participant

Plastic Chemicals Are Inescapable—and They’re Messing With Our Hormones

Researchers say the U.N.’s global plastics treaty must reduce production and protect public health.” Popular Science
    What? That’s an unhinged evidence-free conspiracy theory, PopSci and I don’t appreciate it.

“The Tyranny of Expectations: Winning the battle but losing the war, from Ukraine to Israel.” Foreign Affairs

No, you’re losing the battle AND losing the war.

“Police Scotland To Stop Investigating Crimes While Enforcing New Anti-Free Speech Law

Speaking of losing both the battle and the war. So Scots, when are you going to back-alley justice these guys instead? They’ll WISH the Bobbies were enforcing then.

“Escobar: The Nuland/Budanov/Tajik/Crocus Connection

It’s a given, but it doesn’t mean we’re innocent. You can either KNOW, know she was not up to required levels of sophistication and denial, then decide, although you’re 100% on board,(Vikki’s Derp State higher-ups) burning Vikki now makes Russia your ALLY, as you say “Yeah, Vlad, we had this rogue agent, sorry old chap, and we’re working just as hard as we can to stop them.” While you are not, you are trolling them with non-warnings like the non-warning of, “Moscow” “Concert” “Sometime in infinite future.” Duh, ya don’t say.

OR they may ACTUALLY been allowed to walk around, to sink Blue, sink the NeoCons, Hand Ukraine to Russia, but the controllers suddenly realized the LEVEL to which Nuland got off the ranch wither her K-Pop connections and MI6 and are ACTUALLY doing the above of coordinating with FSB to find and stop now-off-the-ranch people and plans, but why would Russia care? I mean, sure, but 1) you wouldn’t trust us anyway 2) What difference would it make at this point? Or any of the above, in any combination except that we weren’t involved and didn’t do it, because that’s totally implausible and ridiculous.

See what I mean? The only thing we DO know is, ISIS isn’t a real entity, like Osama, the Muslim Brotherhood and almost all others. And they DO things in a certain way, of which they did none of this time. This is like the KKK hiring a Black Antifa member as their accountant, then moving home offices to Brooklyn. Like: I don’t THINK if you do NOT walk like a duck, do not QUACK like a duck, that you are still a duck. Sorry. Tuck surgery or something. The Tajiks are part of this. Morons FOR money, on-line, no contact, NOT martyrs, screw it all up, on Ramadan, against a now PRO-Islam state (Russia), Defending Gaza (Russia Sorta), then flee to the one place they are trying NOT to implicate: Ukraine. Let me count the ways…

Anyway, I was thinking of Nuland’s new little monsters and her “Little Surprises” for Putin. Each more pointless than the last. Maybe in her endless blood lust for killing children she forgot the POINT of terrorism? To win? Each attack brings them closer to LOSING. And Losing more than they (The U.S. for instance) had meant to bet and bargain for.

But: NeoCons. Like the Nazis before them, they are losing losers who lose everywhere, all the time, since they were born. So…who keeps backing them with apparently INFINITY money and INFINITY air-cover for their failed, dismal careers? Like the Tajiks, they are worthless, mongoloid morons. They are not running anything. I want their handlers.

“It’s All Much Worse Than I Thought
    “Over the last three years, we have come to learn of the role that our own government officials have played”

Oh my sweet summer child…. Where were you during Mockingbird and Church, all out on Wikipedia before you were born? Each generation thinks they invented it…

“When asked whether the US, Britain and Ukraine could be behind the terrorist attack, the FSB chief responded: “We think that this is so..”

Well yeah, and we’re the obvious suspects, but “Could ALIENS be behind it?” the answer is also “Yes”, that is a possibility. That’s why we have EVIDENCE and INVESTIGATIONS to find out not who we WANT to have done it, but who ACTUALLY did it. I fear the West can no longer understand the difference.

“The US has backed itself into a corner by jumping the gun to lay blame on the Islamic State”

They knew who it was before the bullets had stopped flying.
    They know who it WASN’T with perfect certainty immediately after.
    Before any evidence or investigation exists.

They always know before asking. It is always evidence free. They always prove a negative.

“Advisor John Kirby asserted to the press that “there is no indication” that Ukraine was involved in the shooting.”

Proves a negative. As this is one of the most common, most stupid, and most transparent fallacies, every mainstream reporter immediately fell for it and weren’t suspicious at all.

As European Council President Charles Michel put it, the time has come to change the paradigm of defense and security relations.”

…And sell war bonds.

“they forgot about the military threat. Now they have to catch up”

Uh-huh. What is that quote? “By deception we shall rule you”? No, they think about nothing BUT killing and war since they were tiny babies. Death is the only thing that makes their hearts swell. It was only to DENY the deaths, mass-murders, the joy and elation at seeing mangled children…so they can get away with and keep doing it. THIS is their, Europe’s, actual army and state of war. As you know, do it economically, outsource to Gladio, but also have the United States do it. Until the very last Red Man in the U.S. is dead.

“The conflict between Moscow and Kiev could reach a stage where EU countries have to deploy combat troops to Ukraine in order to counter Russian advances, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba has warned.”

Um, why? Newsflash: Nobody gives a s—t about your country. If you all died tomorrow no one would care. If the whole area rose into space like “Ultron”, and the earth re-formed like a soap bubble, no one would notice. Sorry, the truth hurts sometimes. Do more better and we’ll all say “We can’t risk the loss of French cooking! Or Japanese Animae!” Or something. That means LITERALLY no one will fight for you, because they neither know, nor care, you exist. Sorry. Maybe that’s bad of us, but it’s true.

Like I said, if they draft us, if they draft Frenchmen to do this, they will pick up the gun and shoot OUR LEADERS and save ourselves a walk. Won’t even be a second thought. Because, when you don’t exist, there’s only Us, and a Leader, who is trying to kill us. Problem solved, but that still doesn’t mean you exist or will get anything. We still won’t care.

“And, I am sure you will do that. And we gotta get to peace, we can’t have this going on.”

Yeah, committing genocide looks bad n’ stuff! Does that make him the only candidate who’s even slightly against it now?

Engoron case: This is a huge distraction. What are we NOT looking at? Like Truth Social IPO? After decades running an Epstein racket, P Diddy is in custody. Under the BIDEN Administration? Surely that’s impossible. Who’s running things?

“• The DNC Moves To Block Third Party Candidates (Turley)

Free Speech. Show us who you are.

“• RFK Jr Picks Nicole Shanahan As VP, May Seek Libertarian Nomination (ZH)

I mean, he already knows his only option is to be chosen by Congress, and that’s still open, so… That may also be why Ramaswamy was asked to bow out to leave RFK as the Congressional option, not him. But that implies a very small, relatively well-defined list of groups who are running things. There is good evidence both that they are a few in number, and that there is much control.

““the Palestinian people are arguably the most pampered people by international aid organizations in the world.”

That is entirely true. However, the situation is, WE are paying to have them all murdered, to a man, AND WE are ALSO paying to have them aided and supported. …Just like every other nation in the Middle East. We’re Aiding, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan, Syria (one side) Saudi, Yemen, Egypt, Israel, Turkey, and so on. ALL of them. Every. Single. One. There is however, one group we are NOT siding with and NOT paying: AMERICANS. Funny ol’ World.

And that’s our fault! Of course! Why’d you make me hit you, woman?

“• ‘Literally Anybody Else’ Announces US Presidential Campaign (RT)

Reminds me of the joke “Who wins if Trump and Biden get in a street fight?” A: Everyone.

“..this again gives him an opportunity to prevent spending the rest of his life in a US prison. So that is always welcome..”

I know, right??? By spending the rest of hi life waiting for trial in a British prison instead.

Congratulations, Julian! You Won!! “What did I win?” Another year in solitary!!! Aren’t you proud?

“”If you expose the interests that are driving war, they will come after you,”

Yes, but it’s deeper than that. You can be pro war or anti war, that’s all part of the “Plan”. “Everybody has a “Plan” the Joker says. It’s when you’re not following The Plan, “Everybody loses their minds!!!!” What Assange was doing was dropping back a second level, like The Matrix, where you could see being either Pro or Con made no difference: it was just a deeper lie and control from the same people. All sorts of antiwar people are allowed to walk around although they have a hard time of it. Assange would show the ANTI-war people are ALSO being paid by the same hidden few.

“90% of American Cheese” …isn’t cheese. Taste it and tell me I’m wrong.

“Elephants” …like the Crocus Music Hall, speaking English. Apparently American English.

Dr. D
    Participant

I also disagree: I don’t see anything strong or unusual enough to be an explosion. Show me more, but I’m skeptical.

Also: WHY? It’s a lead-pipe guarantee the ship can take out the bridge. it would be difficult and leave like 1,000 tons of evidence when there’s no need. The whole POINT is deniability.

oxymoron
    Participant

Yeah I reckon it’s just a simple plan to smash a GIANT ship into a critical part of a critical piece of infrastructure tied to the supply chain of the East Coast of the US.

Oroboros
    Participant

In the video, the announcer points to a series of small bright flashes on TOP of the bridge structure in a series.

There should be no bright flashes coming from these critical structural points on the bridge, like at the top mid-points

https://twitter.com/i/status/1772661091128004874

tboc
    Participant

“And I will say, Israel has to be very careful, because you’re losing a lot of the world, you’re losing a lot of support, you have to finish up, you have to get the job done,” Trump said.”

“you have to finish up, you have to get the job done,”

Oroboros
    Participant

The Baltimore bridge had Thermite charges along the top and possible bottom.

“Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of a metal powder and a metal oxide that produces an exothermic oxidation-reduction reaction known as a thermite reaction.

Most varieties are not explosive, but can create short bursts of extremely high temperatures focused on a very small area for a short period of time. The thermite is simply a mixture of metal, often called the “fuel” and an oxidizer. “

zerosum
    Participant

RIM found some interesting thoughts.

My story vs your story is irrelevant what is important is the greatest credibility
    (Evidence, finger-pointing, proxies, the reality is that nothing can be ruled out, including this scenario, especially if the Ukrainian front line fall, the policy of increasing military spending is political suicide)

Control the narrative. Don’t kiss and tell.

“Go and do what you have to do. But you don’t do that. (Put it on TV). And I think that’s one of the reasons that there has been a lot of kickback. If people didn’t see that, every single night I’ve watched every single one of those. And I think Israel wanted to show that it’s tough, but sometimes you shouldn’t be doing that.”

“Some 15 years ago, Israel had the strongest lobby. If you were a politician, you couldn’t say anything bad about Israel, that would be like the end of your political career. – Trump
    ———-

tboc
    Participant

Street view from Fort Carol is gone from Google Earth this morning.
    There was no extensive guard piling system protecting the support piers at Francis Scott Key bridge. Travel along the intracoastal waterway from Escambia Bay on Santa Rosa Sound to Choctawhatchee Bay and you will find piling guards protecting the piers at each bridge crossing the Sound.

“The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to understand the exponential function.” Albert Bartlett – 1969

The increase in mass of modern shipping compared to that when the Key bridge was designed seems not to have been taken into account at all. Perhaps this event will clarify the depth of vulnerability facing the citizens of the United States within the entire infrastucture. How many years have groups of engineers discussed the deplorable state of our bridges and highway overpass systems?
    A nation that imports the majority of it’s fuindamental needs can be brought to it’s knees in a matter of weeks. The flow of goods along our interstate highway system depends on centralized hubs and “just in time” that can be reduced to not in time in hours.

The exponential growth of global communication and the total lack of understanding of that reality is certainly an example our greatest shortcoming. Picking a fight when you are outnumbered 7/1 is a clear example of inability to understand the exponential function. Over the horizon, indeed!

tboc
    Participant

Thomas Jefferson, in his Notes On The State of Virginia.

” Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever; that considering numbers, nature and natural means only, a revolution of the wheel of fortune, an exchange of situation is among possible events; that it may become probable by supernatural interference! The Almighty has no attribute which can take side with us in such a contest.”

Whether enslaving the black man or attempting to enslave the entirety of the other it is engaging in a fools errand. History may not repeat but 1948 is coming back and the shoe is on the other foot.

In the movies, some Russians would have let one of the shooters go and they would have followed him back to handlers.

jb-hb
    Participant

There was no extensive guard piling system protecting the support piers at Francis Scott Key bridge.

Yeah that raised an eyebrow when I was looking via street view etc yesterday.

But they do have rather substantial pilings/islands to the left and right of the channel right before you get to the bridge. Fairly close in, but separated from the actual bridge supports.

Unless a ship is turning hard after passing them, they really should be enough protection. The engineers probably reasoned anything nimble enough to corner that quick is either small enough or going slow enough. Or it’s big and sluggish and can’t corner fast enough to hit. But the bridge was designed before such things as maneuvering bow thrusters.

I watched the track the ship took – it did a perfect tight cornering maneuver around the protective island on the right and IMHO only barely managed a head on collision by absolutely cranking its righthand turn. Had it stopped turning at all it probably would have scraped its side or missed.

Obvious from both the video footage and the tracking video.

They are saying in the news that the police closed off the bridge, but I saw the lights of traffic going back and forth with my own eyes in the footage yesterday. It seems doubtful that no cars were on the bridge.

I watched the video a few times yesterday before coming to that conclusion. It’s now gone from yesterday’s posting. Various Zerohedge commenters think there are now doctored versions circulating with an explosion in the ship’s bridge or on the bridge added. Idunno.

The response seems more similar to the ginormous Ohio poison mushroom cloud than say 911.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

The Democrats’ idea of preventing liberal 3rd party candidates on the ballot is highly flawed. They are supposing that it will be easy to present their candidate as “better than Trump” in a purely 2-option race. This is foolishness. We already had Trump as president, so we know what he is like. I disagree with Trump on many issues but he was tolerable, and his presidency was much better for the US than Biden’s has been. I enjoy voting for the candidate of my choice, whether or not that person will likely win. The fact of the matter is, a third party candidate is more likely to garner my vote from *Trump*, not from Biden. In a 2-option race I would vote for Trump without hesitation.

zerosum
    Participant

Simple Simmon says, “Dirty fuel makes engine stop.”

zerosum
    Participant

Obama and Bill Clinton join Biden on campaign trail.
    (Here comes the power behind the puppets …. Michelle and Hillary. Hehehehehe)

The explosion video I looked at on zh was footage of the crimean bridge explosion. The poster was scolded pretty well, iir.

jb-hb
    Participant

Afewknowthetruth, for 3 years I’ve watched you post tens of thousands of words here about CO2.

Clearly, CO2 is the most important issue to you.

Communism is the greatest emitter of CO2

Yet Communism has had a cloak of invisibility for years now. You can’t see it.

The invisibility cloak extends to posts here in TAE about Communism’s CO2 output.

How come you can’t see Communism’s ginormous, grim, ferocious CO2 creation?

Does it have anything to do with you posting a manifesto here at TAE from a self avowed Marxist ecoterrorist who advocates for democide and whose favorite saying is “We need to tear it all down!” (where have we heard that before?)

Does it have anything to do with you adhering perfectly to his creed?

Does it have anything to do with you “educating” us here on our False Consciousness as coined by Engels, ported over to race as “White Consciousness” or sexuality as “Binary-Cisgendered” etc? Only Through The Lens Of Climate Change/Climate Meltdown?

Let’s do it. Let’s fight the real enemy together. Communism. Biggest producer of CO2

And we can, together, give some effusive praise to western countries in Europe as well as the US for decreasing CO2 output while increasing GDP and population. After all, you like the things you uh, like right? So thank all of us here at TAE in Europe and the US like you deeply want to while we deplore Communism together.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F6nUCpHXIAAWOhX?format=jpg&name=small

John Day
    Participant

I appreciate decorum in comments, as evidenced yesterday in the debates between Dr. D and AFKTT.

Climate on the surface of the earth is complex. Solar inputs force a lot of it, of course, but less is said about changes in solar energy transfer to our planet over the eons, or the decades…

Water vapor does a lot. CO2 is a greenhouse-gas.

Ozone is in a very deep, though diffuse layer, through which pass high energy photons, neutrons and electrons from the sun, the charged particles having transited the magnetosphere (weakening) already. Despite being a low concentration, ozone molecules block the incoming energetic photons and particles self-sacrificially, splitting apart, and later re-forming to do it all again.

CO2 does work as a greenhouse gas at low concentrations, somewhat similarly, by reflecting certain heat wavelengths back down to earth, yet passing higher frequency visible and UV wavelengths coming in from the sun. Where does CO2 come from? Multiple sources, like humans burning things, volcanoes, and temperature-dependent surface oxidation without flames.

Water vapor can reflect heat and light both ways, and a current debate is the degree to which the hydrologic cycle, especially from mature forests, influences global climate, and weather, through the “biotic pump” over forests drawing moist oceanic air inland to precipitate rain.

Are water cycles the missing piece of the climate crisis puzzle?
    https://harthagan.substack.com/p/article-are-water-cycles-the-missing

Restoring the earth’s damaged temperature
    regulation is the fastest way out of the climate crisis.
    Cooling the planet with plants
    https://medcraveonline.com/IJBSBE/IJBSBE-09-00237.pdf

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The United States Blob thinks that it can sweep the Crocus City Hall Massacre off the front pages, out of peoples’ minds, and thus no longer of importance to anyone. Just as they have always done with so many atrocities before. Well, in my opinion that despicable strategy is not going to work this time.

I think that Russia is going to proceed to do precisely as they have clearly stated they will do, and they have communicated that stated aim across the full breadth of the most powerful individuals and institutions that constitute the official Russian nation.

Justice will be visited upon every single person who had anything to do with that heinous act of cold blooded mass murder, that was perpetrated solely for terrorist purposes.

Those perpetrators, with no exceptions, had better get their affairs in order and make peace with God, because Russia has a long track record of doing what they say they will do.

jb-hb
    Participant

CO2 does not cause atmospheric warming.

Neither methane clathrates nor water vapor can help prove CO2 warming.

Afewknowthetruth brings them in as allies/support for proof of CO2 warming WHILE claiming CO2 warming will cause both of these things.

Things that CO2 supposedly CAUSES cannot possibly support CO2 causing warming unless you abandon things like time and causality. The methane clathrates heated themselves – see, CO2 warming.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The FSC Bridge fiasco has so many CIA fingerprints on it that they might as well post their confession on Billboards. They think it was a brilliant play, and in many ways it was. It knocked out 10% of America’s physical capacity to make and ship things. It distracts from the evil debacles in Ukraine and Palestine, sets up yet another excuse to crack down on EVERYTHING in the run-up to the 2024 National Elections. Genius, in a suicidal sort of way. It’s as though the Blob was screaming, “I’m going to kill myself and take all of you with me and there is nothing that you can do about it!”

The part they overlooked (indeed the part they ALWAYS overlook) is that their increasingly vile and visible evil deeds are waking everybody up as to who the Blob is, and what that Blob really wants to do.

Here it has been all this time that the crooks of the world thought they were signing on to a HEIST. Nobody told them anything about it being a goddam SUICIDE. This revelation is precipitating quite a lot of re-thinking by the crooks of the world, and they are VISIBLY changing their minds and strategies about how this whole mess ought to be managed going forward.

Here’s my bottom line: Zionist Israel has got to go, and the Blob has got to lose its legal immunities. No more “sovereign cities” or legislated National Security Council. Crime has to be against the law again.

jb-hb
    Participant

All this crying and raging about “anti-semitism” comes down to just one thing.

The end of the gravy train.

No more free shit for Israel.

Tell ya what, I’m gonna love the hell out of jews and isreal with all my heart and all my strength, and due to that abiding love, cut you off from all the free shit, because of how much I love you, because it is bad for you like hard drugs. The withdrawal will feel bad, but it is for your own good.

It’s been kind of hilarious seeing the Daily Wire enthusiastically implode itself over this stuff.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

No human document is perfect. How could it possibly be? But some are less perfect than others, and to that long list I would place the United States Constitution near the top of the list of REALLY bad ideas.

Carefuly note that I’m not talking about the Declaration of Independence or the Bill of Rights. They’re finer than fine. I’m talking about the CONSTITUTION. You know, the rule book that had all of those much lauded and formidable “Checks & Balances” that were going to make everyone safe from tyranny.

Well, DUH!

How long does it take a scoundrel to figure out that taking charge of the whole kit and kaboodle was as simple as having a small number of like-thinking conspirators to COLABORATE on managing all of the checking and balancing?

Meanwhile, those SAME purported “checks and balances” can be used to LEGALLY stop dead in its tracks any movement to correct the mortally faulty system. Game, set & match. Checkmate. Game over. You lost.

Sorry about the sacred cow rotting away right out there in the open where everyone can see it. But hey, it is a dead cow, so what else can it do but rot.?

John Day
    Participant

EXCLUSIVEEXCLUSIVE: The RINO Plan To Ban Trump From The 2024 Ballot Is Underway
    https://slingshot.news/exclusive-the-rino-plan-to-ban-trump-from-the-2024-ballot-is-underway/?amp=1

Republican Representative Mike Gallagher, who represents the 8th Congressional district of Wisconsin, announced earlier this year that he would be retiring from the House of Representatives after serving his current term in Office.

On February 10th, 2024, Gallagher made the public announcement that he would not seek re-election to his position in 2024, further diminishing the slim majority Republicans currently hold in the House of Representatives.

Gallagher joins the ranks of 14 other House Republicans who have also announced that they will not seek re-election heading into 2024.
    Yesterday Rep. Gallagher announced that he will be retiring from his position in the House earlier than expected, stating that he would officially resign his seat on April 19th, 2024. This places Gallagher on a list of several other Republican officials who have resigned from their positions in the House since the Republican takeover of the chamber in 2022.

The Republican Party currently holds just 218 seats in the House, while the Democrats currently hold 213. Colorado Representative Ken Buck officially vacated his seat on Friday, March 22nd, pulling the Republican majority down an additional seat.

Once Mike Gallagher departs on April 19th, the House Republican majority will have shrunk to just 217, the bare minimum needed to advance legislation in the body. As it stands, the Republican Party is just one retirement away from losing their majority in the House, and once again handing unilateral control of Washington D.C. to the Democratic Party and Joe Biden.

Revealing an apparent sinister nature to Gallagher’s retirement, and the timing of the decision, Wisconsin law would afford a special election for Republicans to elect his replacement if Gallagher had just retired days earlier. If Gallagher had chosen to leave office anytime before the second Tuesday in April, a special election to choose his replacement would have occurred.

Since Gallagher has decided to retire on the 19th, the second Friday of April, his seat will remain vacated until it is eventually filled by the winner of the 8th district of Wisconsin in the 2024 Election.

Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene has called out Gallagher for his decision to leave office after the deadline for a special election and has even called for Gallagher to be expelled from Congress before the looming deadline.

To understand the impact that Republicans losing their majority in the House of Representatives would have on the 2024 Election, we mustn’t look further than the recent Supreme Court decision regarding former President Donald Trump’s ballot access in the upcoming election.

The Supreme Court definitively stated in that ruling that Congress, not the individual States, had the right to bar an individual from access to the Presidential ballot. If Republicans can maintain their majority in the House, the prospect of Trump being removed from the Presidential ballot is practically impossible.

Should the Democrats regain control of the House before the 2024 Election, the prospect of President Trump being removed from the Presidential ballot becomes an almost certain possibility.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Hey, I’ve got a bright idea for some or several patriotic geeks out there in the ether. How about an open source collaboration to create an ideal National Constitution?

Such a document would have no binding legal force behind it, of course, other than what free and capable individuals choose for themselves.

But it sure would be interesting to see what the combined peoples of Earth come up with.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

I bet you could talk Linus Torvalds into such a project . He is the father of open source Linux operating system and really knows the ropes of how to get it rolling, running and rocking better than anyone.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Come to think of it, why not Open Source EVERYTHING?

WES
    Participant

True to Hollywood, the Russian FSB let the terrorists lead them directly to their Ukrainian handlers before capturing them alive.
    Clearly the FSB hasn’t lost their old KGB’s Hollywood movie touch!

WES
    Participant

The unelected EU Brussels efforts to obtain direct taxation powers appears more and more to be towards using the Ukrainian war as it’s emergency crisis to justify grabbing direct taxation powers.

That the Uniparty has doubled down on the Ukrainian war is the signal that Trump will not be elected president Nov 2024.
    The second clue is Biden is campaigning from his basement.
    Third clue is the non news that Biden is trailing Trump in polls.

It is interesting how the democrats can stop candidates in all of the other parties from running!

thomasjkenney
    Participant

re: open source gov

Bruce Schneier is your ‘nexus point’ for that. He’s written extensively on the subject, and attends conferences of like-minded for the purpose. Some is hogwash, some is dangerous, some very interesting, and some downright brilliant.

re: bird ball

Notice that the bird is throwing the ball at the pavement. Knowledge of physics, and that the ball has special properties not apparent at a glance. Cats do physics too.

———————————————————————–

It is my belief that Samoans are among the elite of human genetic material. Uneducated guesstimate, that.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

If you think that the government of the United States can be “reformed” in such a way that it goes back to obeying the rules as you believed they were intended when written, then I have two things that I would like you to consider.

The first thing is to ask yourself this question with full honesty (which you CAN do because you don’t have to tell anyone else anything about your answer, at all) : Are you sure that you know very much about the nitty gritty of what our present government actually is?

And the second re-examination is to imagine, step by step, how one might go about actually carrying out, in the real world, any of those reformative actions on the actual government as it currently exists. What sort of lever, or fulcrum or applied force would be used upon which particular person or object? Are any of those actions even possible when the levers, pivots, and people are each of them already corrupted in their present form?

My opinion is that only the creation of a parallel system might work, while the corrupt system can only be allowed or assisted (or dissuaded from) destroying itself. Why interrupt an opponent while it is obsessively engaged in making a mistake that will render it impotent (or even absent) as a foe? Time and effort would be much better spent building something good (the acknowledged necessity of self-defense notwithstanding).

John Day
    Participant

Biden Vows to Fight Ban on Pride Flags at U.S. Embassies After Signing It
    Joe Biden was apparently fooled into signing into law a ban on flying gay pride flags at American embassies, with his administration vowing to fight the measure despite his signature approving it.

Biden Vows to Fight Ban on Pride Flags at U.S. Embassies After Signing It

Dr D Rich
    Participant

How many folk here ever “drove”, as in conned, a several hundred foot ship?
    Scott Ritter?

As one poster noticed, that ship “not under power”, took a hard turn to starboard. Something bad “happened” after the “power was restored”.

Unevenly?
    Panicked commands in the exact opposite direction? Doubtful. There’s a pilot onboard for the sea and anchor detail. That f*cker knows his shit.

Rudder commands alone wouldn’t do it.
    Twin screws in opposite directions coupled with a bow thruster and rudder hard over can “twist” the vessel rapidly on the spot so to speak.

“Shift your rudder”

Panicked response?

John Paul Jones:
    “I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in Harm’s way,”

John Day
    Participant

Lying Poorly https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/lying-poorly

The current stage of play on the human global chessboard is that net oil extraction peaked in November 2018, and that is the economy, or a better marker for it than equity markets and financial statistics. This is known in the halls of power, but not spoken. Various control narratives, like Global Warming, COVID and War are being overlaid. People are being turned against each other, as are nations, so that the shadowy-puppet-masters can maintain their “ownership” of the means of production, and control over the people of our fair planet.

The Honest Sorcerer, Meet The Gator: Growing Energy Demand
    The problem is, that a significant portion of oil produced in the US for example distills into motor gasoline, which cannot be used to drive heavy machinery or turned into any other fuel. Another good chunk of a barrel of oil goes into making plastics, lubricants, asphalt and a countless other chemicals… So if you consider that only 12 gallons of diesel (corresponding to 1.66 million Btu) can made from a 42 gallon barrel (containing 5.8 million Btu), then you realize that only 29% of the energy contained in a barrel of oil can be actually used to power the economy of goods and services. And now, with oil extraction taking 25% of that barrel’s energy to maintain, the economic gain of adding an additional barrel of capacity shrinks to a mere 4% — entirely eaten up by refineries distilling oil into fuels.
    So, purely in terms of mathematics, we are already in a dead state, “where the [global energy] system is in complete equilibrium with its surroundings, making it incapable of performing work” — i.e. no amount of surplus energy can be extracted from it. In case you were wondering why the economy appears to be at a standstill (or in an outright decline in some places), look no further for an answer. We are already producing just enough diesel to keep replacing existing infrastructure and lost oil and mineral extraction to depletion, with barely anything left to expand the production of commodities with.
    https://thehonestsorcerer.substack.com/p/meet-the-gator-growing-energy-demand

US insists UN resolution calling for Gaza ceasefire will have “no impact at all” (“So who’s gonna’ make me?”)
    Biden administration officials made it clear that they allowed the resolution to pass because it is “non-binding” and will have “no impact at all” as the US continues to arm and support Israel’s genocide in Gaza.
    The resolution declares that the Security Council “demands an immediate ceasefire for the month of Ramadan, respected by all parties, leading to a lasting sustainable ceasefire, and also demands the immediate and unconditional release of all hostages.”… [“All” appears to mean Israeli “detainees”, also.]
    ..Israel canceled a planned delegation to the White House, which was to discuss the Rafah situation. The White House has called this an “overreaction” on Israel’s part. Israeli leaders have continued to signal that a Rafah ground operation is imminent, even as the US and other allies have warned against it at least until civilians can be moved from harm’s way.
    https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2024/03/26/qrmj-m26.html

US wants war on Gaza to continue, Biden-Netanyahu dispute ‘theatrical’
    The deputy chief of the Islamic Jihad Resistance movement tells Al Mayadeen that the US-Israeli relationship is strategic and extends beyond that between Biden and Netanyahu.
    https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/us-wants-war-on-gaza-to-continue–biden-netanyahu-dispute–t

Another Israeli soldier admits to implementing the ‘Hannibal Directive’ on October 7
    Captain Bar Zonshein recounts firing tank shells on vehicles carrying Israeli civilians on October 7. “I decide that this is the right decision, that it’s better to stop the abduction and that they not be taken,” he told Israeli media outlets.

Another Israeli soldier admits to implementing the ‘Hannibal Directive’ on October 7

John Day
    Participant

WAR CRIME: IDF destroys main surgical wing of Al-Shifa Hospital, sabotaging ceasefire negotiations
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-26-idf-destroyed-surgical-building-al-shifa-hospital.html

Israel Unleashes Major Airstrikes On Syria & Deep Inside Lebanon
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/israel-unleashes-major-airstrikes-syria-deep-inside-lebanon

‘Operation Al-Aqsa Flood’ Day 173: Israel continues attacking Gaza’s hospitals, kills 7 people in Lebanon
    Following the UN Security Council ceasefire resolution, Israel continued its attacks on Gaza hospitals, killing 76 Palestinians across the Gaza Strip. Meanwhile, in southern Lebanon, Israel killed 7 Lebanese people during cross-border fighting.

‘Operation Al-Aqsa Flood’ Day 173:  Israel continues attacking Gaza’s hospitals, kills 7 people in Lebanon

18 Killed In Gaza Trying To Reach Aid As Pentagon Vows More Airdrops
    So far the Pentagon has delivered at least 17 airdrops of nearly 500,000 meals, but the Hamas-run Gaza Health Ministry has said that just on Monday alone 18 people died trying to desperately access the aid, much of which landed in the sea.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/18-killed-gaza-trying-reach-aid-pentagon-vows-more-airdrops

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.