Debt Rattle March 3 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 3 2023

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Dr D Rich
    Participant

@jb-hb

You wrote: “I listed that as an argument in my request for a waiver to my employer, to no avail. Dudes, I am doing this FOR YOU. You’re fired.”

…because your generosity against monumental madness scared the living daylights out of the pretenders who inhabit the C-suite. No way in the moment could those C-suite poseurs take credit for your formidable stance. So unable to exercise their overly-developed trait of ‘taking credit for other’s accomplishments’ (acquisitive projective identification) they, like a petulant child, instead chose to isolate you from the body politic.

Germ
    Participant

EUROPEAN DIGITAL ID WALLET – LET’S GET PREPARED!
    https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/worldwide-digital-identity-and-security/government/news/european-digital-id-wallet-lets-get

Bank of England Deputy Governor: digital pound is ‘likely’
    https://unherd.com/thepost/bank-of-england-deputy-governor-likely-britain-will-have-a-cbdc/

It’s all coming together.

Vaxx Status, CBDC, ID etc. etc.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Indiana governor now says they will be testing the incoming train fire waste for “dangerous levels” of dioxins.

The Indiana landfill says it “cannot accept waste with dioxins,” but it “has already accepted at least three truck-loads of contaminated soil from Ohio.”

I wonder how rigorous the testing will actually be.

Effective immediately, I have directed our administration to contract with a nationally recognized laboratory to begin rigorous third-party testing for dangerous levels of dioxins on the material being transported to the Roachdale facility from the East Palestine train spill,” Holcomb said in his statement.

The Roachdale landfill, operated by Heritage Environmental Services, cannot accept waste with dioxins, the company said Wednesday at a community meeting in the nearby town of Russellville.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/environment/2023/03/03/holcomb-orders-testing-of-toxic-train-wreck-waste-coming-to-indiana-roachdale-indiana/69966783007/

jb-hb
    Participant

I’ve thought, off and on, about what I’d do with the winnings of one of those really big Powerballs that go above a billion.

Best thing I can think of is to start a hospice or chain of hospices. There’s a bunch of abandoned old schools across the country that would work for the purpose. I could fill their libraries with books on stoic philosophy, get teams trained up on palliative care, start figuring out how to connect dying people to resources.

There’s going to be a lot of people in our atomized society with no one to turn to in their last days. Also people that have watched their loved ones go already. It would be a monumental challenge.

And I’ve never been tested. With half a billion dollars in my hands after taxes, would I just go nuts and buy a 50-bedroom mansion with beachfront property, convert 45 of the bedrooms into different flavor chocolate fountains? (no, 45 vats full of different-flavor lil’ smoky links, surely) Start flying all over in a private jet talking about how the working class make too much carbon dioxide?

Would “They” leave me to do my work, even? Like, would they have the decency of ages past towards healers and priests, recognizing them as non-combatants rendering service and mercy to the downtrodden apolitically? You swear your vows, get tonsured, and get to work and are left alone like in days of yore? Or would they feel compelled to tear down that structure as well? “make them welcome nowhere” etc

And am I strong enough against bitterness to see even ONE injected person off from this mortal coil with compassion? You isolated me, humiliated me, deprived me of occupation in return for loyal service, lied to me, tried to make me poison myself, would not listen to me even a little bit, therefore I spit on you if not physically then metaphorically? I haven’t been tested yet.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@zerosum

Make sure that you are named in all the wills as the final survivor/inheritor/administrator of all the assets.

Genius idea. We should ALL do it. That way, the Last Man Standing will be richer than fuck.

those darned kids
    Participant

i don’t see why they just can’t fill up artillery shells full of the east palestine dioxindirt.

then zelenskyiyi could fling them at those pesky commies.

“They need an official war with China so we can lose and scrap the Constitution and China can make an official beachhead by handing over WA, OR, and CA like Podesta said. It’s going pretty well. As you can see, all Congress is on board.”
    Yes, indeed.

“I found in my own life that while trauma could train me to rush into a course of action in the short term, that in the long term it was more difficult to focus generally, that I was anticipating the next traumatic event during times of calm, unable to let go of the hypervigilance.”
    Yes, indeed. I might add that it also made me think if I just thought harder about it, I could fix anything and everything.
    I can’t. I am the only thing I have control over, and even that, not all of the time.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@jb-hb

Our extended family here in the Lower Missouri River Valley (mostly German Catholic farmers, with a few Micks like me thrown in to lighten things up) have an informal (but already operating) mutual-care arrangement set up, made up of 4 trained Care Givers and a dozen other family members as cooks, gardeners, transporters, cash angels, and other stuff as needed. Easy for us as we’re 4 tight-knit generations, counting up into in the low hundreds all told.

John Day
    Participant

So 1917 borders for “Ukraine”?

Oroboros
    Participant

Prigozhin Has Message For Nazi-Linsky – Shows Captured Old And Super Young AFU Soldiers

John Day
    Participant

Thanks for the recent Dioxin stories, Doc Robinson. I’ve been collecting them.

John Day
    Participant

Thanks for the video , Oroboros. I found the link, but can’t upload it.
    It’s the captured young and old Ukrainian conscripts requesting mercy for their comrades.

Oroboros
    Participant

@John Day

Truly heart breaking video to send kids to die for nothing. I’m old and at least had a life worth living.

A crime against humanity

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

‘As I told him before, the great thing about Civilization is that it maintains about 1,000 or so spent nuclear fuel cooling pools.’

jb-hb, you obviously haven’t been paying attention. I demolished that faux argument several days ago.

John Day
    Participant
    John Day
    Participant

“Let 1000 Fukushimas Bloom”

🙁

Oroboros
    Participant

The lies and wet dreams spun about British ‘intelligence’

Fantasy vs Reality

Doc Robinson
    Participant

phoenixvoice: “…in the long term it was more difficult to focus generally, that I was anticipating the next traumatic event during times of calm, unable to let go of the hypervigilance.”

mpsk: “I might add that it also made me think if I just thought harder about it, I could fix anything and everything. I can’t. I am the only thing I have control over, and even that, not all of the time.”

In my experience, coming up with (and implementing) a realistic plan of action for improvements to the stressful situation can reduce or eliminate the anxiety and hypervigilance.

In circumstances that cannot be changed, acceptance is said to be the path to inner peace. And attitude is said to be the human freedom which cannot be taken away.

We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms — to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.
    Viktor E. Frankl

zerosum
    Participant

Questionable
    CNN, citing its sources in the Ukrainian General Staff, reports that on February 28, 2023, the losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine amounted to:

▪️ 259,085 people killed, died from wounds, diseases;

▪️wounded, crippled 246,904;

▪️deserted, as well as missing – 83,952;

▪️ captured – 28 393.

Oroboros
    Participant

That one road out of Bakhmut is under ATGM fire control not just artillery, which means death to any vehicle including tanks and amour personnel carriers. Those Russia Kornets are very accurate and effective, specially under a kilometer.

They work perfectly at night and on moving vehicles.

jb-hb
    Participant

‘As I told him before, the great thing about Civilization is that it maintains about 1,000 or so spent nuclear fuel cooling pools.’

jb-hb, you obviously haven’t been paying attention. I demolished that faux argument several days ago.

Yes, I KNOW Critical Theoryist/Corrosive types like to say “that’s been debunked” yaw-effing-awn.

Unlike your death cultist beliefs, the many thousands of spent fuel rods exist in reality.

Your if-only goal being a man naked in the jungle – a naked man in the jungle can’t maintain 1,000 spent nuclear fuel cooling pools.

You face into the abyss and say “I WANT LUDICROUS SPEED”

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Jabba the Hut is alive and is living on Airstrip Five, even if its health is highly suspect.

Largely responsible for ‘recovery’ from the Christchurch earthquakes. Jabba the Hut managed to work numerous rorts, enabling it to steal from poor people and manipulate the situation to its own benefit over a very long period. As I understand it, having lost its electoral seat because it was so unpopular, this creature managed to keep its position at the feeding trough and continue to work against the interests of the populace via the party list.

Scroll down to see an image of this obese trough-feeder, this anti-democratic, anti-environmental, anti-life, professional liar and prime agent of the Empire of Lies activities on Airstrip Five.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerry_Brownlee

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Jb-hb, as I have said to many others, when in a hole, it is best to stop digging.

All scientific arguments are lost when ad hominem attacks commence. That also for moral arguments.

Screaming doesn’t help, either.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Critique of the planned testing for dioxins at East Palestine:

They are testing the wrong places if they want to find it, in particular, air, water and soil. It will not be in the air or surface water, and is is only somewhat likely to be in soil samples. They need to be testing greasy sediments and bulk soot from the fires… they are NOT looking for it where it’s the most likely to be: in the burn pit, which is never mentioned; and in wipe samples taken from nearby rooftops.

That is where they will almost certainly find it, given how much chlorinated chemicals burned, along with lubricating oil and other chemicals that can bond into dioxins when they are all burned burned together.

PVC also burned — that creates dioxins
    The four train carloads of PVC pellets that burned are certain to have formed dioxins, though these are rarely mentioned. All that is mentioned is the vinyl chloride that was dumped and burned. Also not mentioned is that vinyl chloride was off-gassing for three days while many other chemicals were burning, making chlorine available to those fires.

But no proposed testing protocol that I have seen will give an accurate picture of what actually happened in those fires.

For that, there must be wipe samples taken from rooftops and bulk soot samples collected from below where the burn pit was filled in. It would also be good to have wipe samples from the interior and exterior of the vinyl chloride tankers.

Without samples from the burn pit and nearby rooftops, testing is a work of fiction comparable to using the PCR to ‘diagnose’ a virus. Dioxin is lipophilic. It sticks to fat. They must test greasy substances, such as soot. If they don’t need hexane solvent to take the sample, they are looking in the wrong place — where it will not be.

Pretending there is an acceptable level of exposure
    Now here is the real catch: the EPA will “direct the company to conduct immediate clean up if contaminants from the derailment are found at levels that jeopardize people’s health.”

That sounds good, but there are a series of problems with this approach…

https://planetwavesfm.substack.com/p/epa-orders-dioxin-tests-in-e-palestine#details

Oroboros
    Participant

The Russian have so many ATGMs available they can go after a private car with two people in it.

ThenUkronazis have so few they can only afford to use them on high value targets.

The Russians can effectively use ATGMs for target practice for new soldiers to learn on.

The Russians are not only NOT running out of stuff, production lines are increasing volume.

jb-hb
    Participant

Afewknowthetruth, you SAY that 7-8 billion people should die and that people living in civilization are just mindless zombies, not real people. EVERY DAY here, you are, to differing degrees of openess, longing for some sort of mega-genocide.

As usual, I will remind you: simply declaring victory and not engaging in ideas is the argumentative equivalent of soiling your pantaloons and running away.

Supposedly all this genocide would be worth it to save The Climate, The Planet, The Biosphere or some such.

So you go on and on being Critical™ of The Constructs™ and The Structures™ in hopes of corroding those structures.

And if you were to succeed, everything you supposedly value will die of radiation poisoning.

Look man, I cannot say anything remotely authoritative about you, the person behind the keyboard. For your sake I HOPE somehow you are paid for this, clock out at the end of the day, put all this out of your head, and have a beer.

But your online persona appears to have some sort of vehement death-wish that has externalized against everything living and everything existing. You’re at it every day. You’ve openly called anyone living in civilization not real people, mindless zombies ie subhumans. You keep hammering away every day with The Climate™ branded Critical Theory.

I’m not even objecting to your ideas, your relentlessness with them, your unwillingness to engage with ideas at this point, I’m speaking to just YOU man. This is NOT GOOD FOR YOU. To maintain this internally day after day, hour after hour, minute after minute.

You complained about interactions at local meetings and stuff. Your conclusion is that your fellow humans are blind, stupid? Maybe they intuitively pick up on your attitude towards them? That they are subhuman non-humans who should all die? Maybe this makes your interactions a bit more unpleasant?

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Russia has already prepared for a much bigger conflict and expects it to commence soon.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The consequence of single typical nuke plant’s cooling pools catching fire would make 3000 square miles of land around it unfit for human habitation for the foreseeable future (many thousands of years), in addition to markedly increased cancer fatalities within a RADIUS of 500 miles. . . . also forever, for all intents and purposes. Not to mention 1 trillion dollars in material damages to infrastructure.

Given that there are 90 such facilities in the continental United States that would come to over a quarter of a million SQUARE MILES of the country permanently out of the Real Estate market, and not a single square inch outside of those cancer zones.

Dr. D
    Participant

Darned Kids. Yes but that would be chemical warfare, so…

I guess that’s good for Ohio but too hostile for Russia.

Amazing isn’t it? Opens with an ad hominem attack, no science, not even a non-science explanation, then immediately decries an ad hominem attack, categorically, from the temple mount. Really missed his calling as a preacher. And also this is like almost every time. Supernatural, like that horned toad that shoots blood from its eyes. Downside being they have but one response to all things.

I have NO idea what he’s talking about or the argument here. My guess is, the earth is flat and radioactivity is a myth? It’s safe as water? Or as Monsanto now says, it’s safe as Palestine water?

My argument would have been – obviously – it’s civilization that created the darn radiation in the first place, but that’s me. It never occurred to me to say that it would just all be fine. Mostly because no one on earth would believe it.

I would still reverse this “civilization” but it would be very methodical and take a very long time. Long enough to put that uranium back where it came from. Of course I mean pile it on top of all the Indian reservations.

John Day
    Participant

DBS wrote (but I hope some of the winds would blow the other way)
    “Given that there are 90 such facilities in the continental United States that would come to over a quarter of a million SQUARE MILES of the country permanently out of the Real Estate market, and not a single square inch outside of those cancer zones.”

jb-hb
    Participant

My argument would have been – obviously – it’s civilization that created the darn radiation in the first place, but that’s me. It never occurred to me to say that it would just all be fine.

Nevertheless, the fuel rods are all here and blame won’t dispose of them. So whether we want it or not, we have a deadman switch that protects us from anti-civilizational whackos. Unless they’re TOO whacko.

I used to hate the spent fuel pools but now I am ambivalent. It’s the little guy’s MAD with the big guys. If all that WEF DIE stuff comes through and they successfully tear down all the Structures and Constructs preparatory to Building Back Better, then they get to bleed from their eyeballs. Or live like moles underground until they destroy their DUMBs ability to sustain them just like they did the biosphere.

It never occurred to me to say that it would just all be fine.

If the new rules of engagement is that you can wave your hand at massive catastrophe and it goes away, then I call that slightly elevated CO2 levels are fine.

Still want to play by the new rules, AFKTT? Or go back?

kultsommer
    Participant

That Canadian prepper (and not all but some others with “set up news operation”) is coming with ever more bombastic click-bite titles, just to have entire presentation with endless: “I am not saying that will happen but, guys, blah, blah…. ”
    I confess I did not even bother to click on this one.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Dr D Rich: “Psychopathic indifference and lack of empathy look like “talent” in doctors, nurses, soldiers, SEALs, marines and EMTs.” Interesting perspective. Thank you.

jb-hb: Regarding winning a billion dollar lottery. I think you’ve already been tested. I’d place a bet on you spending a good chunk of the money to help humanity in whatever way you thought might be of benefit.

Doc Robinson: regarding which “substances” should be tested for dioxin. I’ve wondered as I watch them scoop up bucket loads of ash and drop them into a dump truck, with clouds of ash carried away by the wind … just what is it everyone is being exposed to during this silly maneuver? Thank you for the link.

Re: the ongoing climate change debate. Hard to believe anyone is still responding to AFKTT’s comments after all this time. Agree with jb-hb, it must be painful to live in AFKTT’s head. For the record, AFKTT … yes, we are all just plain stupid, too stupid to even understand we’re stupid, and only you know the truth. 🙂

Oroboros
    Participant

President Pedo has really humiliated the Empire of Lies this time

Joe Bidens Creepy Nurse Story is TOTALLY INSANE

aspnaz
    Participant

Candace Owens is correct. Look at what has happened to the Palestinians and you can see the blue print of what will happen to the western people. Everything you own will be stolen, you will be put in ghettos – or 15 minute cities – you will be ruthlessly punished to keep you obedient, random violence will be applied to you regardless of the law, there will be no law governing what can happen to you. You will not have access to clean water, medicine etc. and even your own house will be taken away from you.

The Jews did this before and the same cabal that ran that crime are running this crime. The Jews in London got the UK government to give the Jews the land of Palestine, stolen from the Palestinians, and now the Jews in London along with their created country – Israel – are trying to put the western world into slavery. Same actors, same gang, same amorality. The evidence is all around you, from the leaders of the Covid scam, to the Soros DAs, to the anti-semitism laws, the holocaust denial laws, the Israel organisations in the USA and UK that fund competing political candidates and threaten anti-Israel candidates etc. Then there is the Soros funded WEF. The Jewish funded ESG scam. The Jewish funded FTX scam.

The list of their involvement in scams and crimes is endless and they are coming for you. But, like some here have said, you cannot condemn every Jew for the crimes of the majority of Jews, but when it comes to your own survival you need to see the enemy, even if the Jewish law condemns you for identifying your enemy.

those darned kids
    Participant

NEWSFLASH!

Government officials today announced they have conclusive proof the Chinese Spy Balloon was leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. “Our classified documents prove them Chinese did it!”, said a representative of the U.S. Department of Bungee and Soda (DoBS)

aspnaz
    Participant

Dr D said

And it’s not the Jooooos.

Oh yes it is, but as always they force the goyim to work with them, the Epstein scam was undoubtedly about blackmailing the goyim, who was running Epstein, who gave him all his money that he could not account for when you look back over his career. Oh, and guess what, Epstein was a Jew.

Look at how the western world has accepted the apartheid of Israel without any condemnation. Why would the west not condemn Israel and apply sanctions to Israel? Because Israel’s people are running the west and will enslave the west. Israel has always had a free pass and that is undoubtedly because of the Jews in London and the USA. The Jews in the UK got rid of Corbyn, they are totally in control of British and USA politics, media and movies, yet you say it is not the Jews. Can you please substantiate that statement. All the people attacking the west are Jews yet it is not the Jews? So the Jews are the patsies? Yeah right, as they say in NZ.

aspnaz
    Participant

Dr D said

And it’s not the Jooooos.

Oh yes it is, look at how Zelensky – again, a Jew, what a surprise – is receiving anything he wants from the US budget while the white people of East Palestine (yes, you just know the Jews were joking when they chose East Palestine as the location for their latest attrocity) get nothing. East Palestine gets nothing. The USA will soon be West Palestine with the Jews in control – that bit is completed – and the whites enslaved like the Palestinians, that bit is coming. The dynamics show us that the Jew gets what he wants, he will be paying back the Jews in power in the USA, while the white goyim get nothing. Also look at the way the Jews promote protection of other minorities, blacks especially, the aim being to create an environment where minorities – such as the Jews – are protected and cannot be called out for their crimes without social consequences for the whistle blower.

The USA is burning its current account, living off its past glory. The day will come when the USA account reads empty and the USA will then be a poor nation, like Uganda. It will then have no means to resist an onslaught of foreign money that arrives to capture the country. The people of the country are currently very unproductive, living off their credit rating, established by their ancestors that are long gone. Life will get very tough when the bank account is empty, and this is no accident, the USA has been made helpless intentionally, so that they collapse when the USD is no longer in demand. You don’t seriously think the USA Jewish government was not aware of the results of shipping all manufacturing to China?

John Day
    Participant

Burdens Of Declining Empire: https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/burdens-of-declining-empire

Christine sends this from Russian analyst , Gilbert Doctorow
    ​ ​Faits divers, or, if you will, straws in the wind as WWIII blows in
    Russian news … in the past couple of days has included an assortment of separate items, or faits divers as the French would have it, which are frankly ominous when taken all together. Why ominous? Because they fit the description of WWIII that the most recent Russian talk shows say has already begun and is about to transition from hybrid war to hot war….
    ..A couple of days ago Russian news showed images of six Yars ICBMs rolling into Moscow on their self-propelled launchers. Yars, to those who are not familiar with the Russian missile families, are the backbone of the present ground-based Russian strategic nuclear strike force…
    [Russia is moving strategic nuclear missiles into Moscow in broad daylight. Moscow has had fortified ABM defenses recently. This speaks to an all-eggs-in-this-basket level of commitment. Any strike on Moscow would get total Russian ICBM nuclear response, of course. “Don’t touch THIS BUTTON!”] …
    ..Russian news informed us that a United States “Doomsday Plane,” as it is known on the street, officially a Boeing E-4 Advanced Airborn Command Post capable of supervising military operations in case of nuclear war, has landed earlier today in Iceland on its way to Europe. To Europe? Why is a Doomsday Plane going to be stationed here unless a nuclear scenario is being worked out by the US and Allied forces?…However, the Russian military yesterday and today came forward with information about far more serious provocations that the Ukrainians have been planning in the Donbas and Transdnistrie (Russian patrolled territory in Moldova). The Russian military gave details of the delivery by train into Kramatorsk of cases of poisonous chemicals which, they say, the Ukrainians have planned to release into the atmosphere to poison the population of this city in the Ukrainian occupied portion of the Donetsk Oblast, intending to put the blame for the chemical attack on Russia, just as US and British forces had done in Syria three years ago when they staged and filmed a supposed attack on civilians by the Assad government forces… The Russian military also issued a detailed statement today on cases of radioactive materials which the Ukrainians have just now delivered by train to Moldova to stage a similar provocation that could be blamed on the Russians…
    Faits divers, or, if you will, straws in the wind as WWIII blows in

Wagner forces have surrounded Bakhmut on 3 sides and allow Ukrainian troops one road to exit the city, from the positions they still hold. Ukrainians have blown bridges and are reportedly retreating. Head of Wagner Group politely asks Zelensky to allow the young and old conscripts to leave with their lives. 2 young and one old Ukrainian POWs in the video seem to agree with that. (Google translate).

Δόθηκε διαταγή: Χαοτική υποχώρηση Ουκρανικών δυνάμεων από το Bakhmut – Ανατίναξαν γέφυρες- Δεκάδες νεκροί, αιχμάλωτοι, εγκλωβισμένοι

Maybe “win” is too strong of a verb here? I hear China is “accelerating the reunification process”. Howzat all gonna work out?
    US Army Secretary Says US Preparing to Win a War With China Over Taiwan
    US Army Secretary Christine Wormuth said this week that the US must prepare to win a future war with China over Taiwan by beefing up its military deployments in the region.
    “I personally am not of the view that an amphibious invasion of Taiwan is imminent,” Wormuth said at an American Enterprise Institute event, according to Voice of America. “But we obviously have to prepare, to be prepared to fight and win that war.”
    Wormuth’s plan would involve sending more troops and advanced weapons into the region, including hypersonic missiles. She said the buildup would be an effort to deter war with China, although Beijing has been increasing its military activity in the region in response to US actions.
    Wormuth laid out three ways the US Army would work to build up forces in the region. First, by increasing cooperation with allies, which she said would “complicate” Beijing’s decision-making. Second, the Army will establish “theater distribution centers” to pre-position weapons and other supplies in the region.
    She listed Australia and Japan as two places where weapons could be staged and said non-lethal equipment might be stored in the Philippines and Singapore. The third aspect of the plan would be to place more visible combat forces in the region. “Our goal is to have Army forces in the Indo-Pacific seven to eight months out of the year,” Wormuth said.

US Army Secretary Says US Preparing to Win a War With China Over Taiwan

Another Spartacus podcast with transcript:
    The people in power view you as expendable. Bill Gates thinks you’re a tumorous growth. A bit of excess meat on the surface of this planet that ought to be scoured off with a flamethrower to make room for his forthcoming genetically modified slave harem. He’d do it himself if he wasn’t a cowardly chickenshit in a purple sweater. Is that vitriolic enough? Does that get the point across?
    I think the other part, the part that really gets to me, is how many people are going along with this. Not the people who chose to get vaccinated; that’s a separate issue. I mean the ones who are running cover for the institutions responsible for all of this. Consider how many scientists, how many doctors, how many regulators, how many policymakers went along with this murderous agenda. Even now, there are groups of psychoanalysts that are being paid vast sums to determine the underlying cognitive characteristics of vaccine refusers, and to come up with strategies to short-circuit their cognition and force them to comply.
    The technocratic system doesn’t try to persuade people of its correctness, because the people behind it know full well that it’s a repugnant and inhuman system that arouses visceral disgust when described in any detail. They’re not interested in persuading you and obtaining your consent, because they know that they cannot formulate a persuasive argument that will make you comply. Instead, they want to “nudge” you towards compliance, by reshaping your environment, the media you’re exposed to, your education, and your belief systems, until your mindset aligns with a predetermined outcome.
    This technocratic system wears the skin of liberal democracy, and pretends to be an unchanged, undiluted form of it, but it is strikingly illiberal and undemocratic in its basic formulation. John Locke is rolling in his grave at the notion of being associated with these people. They’ve taken the scientific method and replaced it with scientism, or science-worship. They’ve replaced rational discourse with critical theory, which elevates irrationality, superstition, and folk wisdom over logical thought. They’ve enforced an academic orthodoxy so rigid it would make a fifteenth-century Catholic bishop blush. All the social, technological, and political advancements of the past few centuries are being slowly dismantled and sold off to money-grubbing, resource-hungry, utterly amoral psychopaths, who are using military-grade psywar tactics to keep you from seeing it.
    Open a browser tab with a search engine, and type in “cognitive warfare”. Read all of the links until you understand. You are being targeted. There is no longer any distinction between civilians and uniformed combatants.
    https://iceni.substack.com/p/spartacast-08#details

John Day
    Participant

Thanks for these articles, Doc Robinson.
    Thursday evening, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) said it had ordered Norfolk Southern to test for dioxins in the aftermath of its train crash in East Palestine, Ohio one month ago.
    But the wording of the press release indicates that there is plenty of wiggle room for the railroad to get out of a major cleanup, or having to evacuate the town. The dioxin testing game is a well-established routine played by state and federal authorities. But only one side knows the rules and understands the technology involved…
    ..In sum: they are testing in the wrong places, where they are least likely to find dioxins. Further, I have not seen the words “furans” or “dibenzofurans” anywhere but one of my own articles. They are dioxins with one oxygen rather than two.
    Dioxin is regarded as the most toxic of all chemicals, and has the capacity to cause cancers, promote cancers, wreck the immune system, interfere with the hormone system (causing a diversity of illnesses), and cause severe liver damage. The acne associated with dioxin, called chloracne, has been known since the 1930s to be direct result of liver necrosis and systemic poisoning.
    ..But no proposed testing protocol that I have seen will give an accurate picture of what actually happened in those fires.
    For that, there must be wipe samples taken from rooftops and bulk soot samples collected from below where the burn pit was filled in. It would also be good to have wipe samples from the interior and exterior of the vinyl chloride tankers.
    Without samples from the burn pit and nearby rooftops, testing is a work of fiction comparable to using the PCR to ‘diagnose’ a virus. Dioxin is lipophilic. It sticks to fat. They must test greasy substances, such as soot. If they don’t need hexane solvent to take the sample, they are looking in the wrong place — where it will not be.
    https://planetwavesfm.substack.com/p/epa-orders-dioxin-tests-in-e-palestine#details

A lot of this waste is already in the landfill, already accepted. Will that be tested? It was not “hazardous” when originally accepted. Is the stuff now coming in less likely to have dioxins and related compounds?
    Gov. Holcomb orders third-party testing of Ohio train wreck waste coming to Indiana landfill
    https://www.indystar.com/story/news/environment/2023/03/03/holcomb-orders-testing-of-toxic-train-wreck-waste-coming-to-indiana-roachdale-indiana/69966783007/

A pain in the Buttigieg…Workers Cleaning Up Toxic Ohio Train Derailment Are Getting Sick, Rail Union Leader Warns
    A top union leader penned a letter to Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg about a number of rail workers at the Norfolk Southern derailment site in East Palestine, Ohio, who have become sick, likely from the toxic chemical spill. CNBC obtained the letter on Wednesday.
    Jonathan Long, a union representative for the Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employees Division of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, titled the letter “Norfolk Southern Is Dangerous to America” and said about 40 workers were ordered by the railway to clean up the wreckage.
    Long said workers weren’t given proper personal protection equipment to clean up the toxic wreckage. He said many workers weren’t supplied respirators, protective clothing, or eye protection.
    As a result of the chemical exposure, many rail workers “reported that they continue to experience migraines and nausea, days after the derailment, and they all suspect that they were willingly exposed to these chemicals at the direction of [Norfolk Southern].”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/rail-union-leader-warns-workers-cleaning-ohio-derailment-getting-sick

Animals Dying Across Ohio State Parks After East Palestine Train Derailment
    https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/animals-dying-across-ohio-state-parks-after-east-palestine-train-derailment

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 98 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.