Debt Rattle March 30 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle March 30 2024

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Ciseri Ecce homo (Behold the man) 1670   • New Yorkers Silently Worrying Over Ramifications of Trump Ruling (ET) • Jack Smith’s Case Against Trum
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle March 30 2024]

Dr. D
    Participant

“New Yorkers Silently Worrying Over Ramifications Of Trump Ruling
    Business insiders won’t say it out loud, but many worry that they could face financial ruin if they run afoul of the politically powerful in New York.”

Stop making Ayn Rand right: in Atlas Shrugged, although background, without dramatic quotes (That I remember) the crappy businessmen found out it was easier to bribe the government than work for a living, so they did that. A generation or two and guess what? Because of them, the Government was now all-powerful. As soon as that happened, even CRAPPIER men used that power and took over the businessmen, arresting and crushing any who resisted. Mr. Mooch was now in charge, and doing whatever he liked, then liquidated and consumed the billionaires, because Fair’s Fair, right? Look at these people, they need help! So pay your now $500M in taxes, levied-whenever-we-get-the-itch.

“Illustration by The Epoch Times, Getty Images “

Our Lord and Saviour Donald Trump. Um, better save yourselves, people. Ain’t nobody going to do it for you. That’s not what America is about.

Google: Yeah, we all know. When will it matter? Not ’til they personally feel pain.

P Diddy Panic:

I bet! Biden is arresting Biden donors in an election year. Anyone want to ask about that?

Okay, he’s an “Informant”? As far as I can tell, that just means, “Government sanctioned drug cartel” which “We will never arrest nor end and remove, ever.” At least around here, the DEA, State Police, Locals, Probably FBI and Hunter Biden personally, have the same high-level drug dealers – which even I know – sit around selling drugs in front of the school for DECADES. No arrests. They’re “Investigating.” Ohhhhhhhh! “Investigating until everyone retires to Florida nursing homes.” Soooooo….methinks you are COMPLICIT in the crime? You SUPPORT and DEFEND the international drug cartels and the serial rape and murder of minors? What other conclusion is there? So P. Diddy probably WAS an “Informant” meaning he got a paper from the FBI to do any crime he wants. The End. The surprise here is someone actually started doing their job and it’s getting everyone freaked out. Okay, and why? How? Why now?

Speaking of, let’s translate Cohen’s story from yesterday: Cohen and Daniels were “Having an affair” for which Cohen “Paid hush money”, but money Trump didn’t know about. Really? Puh-lease. Let’s not be 5 years old. Jesus, Daniels is not IN LOVE with Cohen. She hasn’t found her Soul Mate. Cohen is PAYING her, a high-price girl, over and over. But he can’t afford it! And she ain’t comin’ back unless he pays each time. So? Cohen is EMBEZZLING Trump’s money to PAY for Daniels, which is “Soliciting Prostitution”.

I don’t know why I have to spell this out for you, but the media won’t I guess, so there you go. His scheme, which looks better on paper, is if Trump finds out and does anything, to tell the newspapers it’s hush money. He didn’t count on what happens if Trump says “No.” Then Cohen has to go through with it, and sure it’s a thorn in Trump’s side, but so what? Can he just let every two-bit embezzle him all day? Then he won’t be a billionaire long! And Cohen’s cost is: he’s ruined. He’s no longer a lawyer AND his blackmail mark won’t pay. AND Daniels isn’t sleeping with him. …Guess you should have thought of that.

Let me get this straight, you think that your client, one of the wealthiest and most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante, who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands, and your plan is to blackmail this person? Okay then…” –Batman, Dark Knight

If a guy is doing this to you, screwing him is its own reward, and worth a lot of time, trouble, and money to watch.

““1. Get as many illegals in the country as possible. 2. Legalize them to create a permanent majority – a one-party state..”

There is talk of amnesty. Also many levels of such. Like $$ Support for citizens, IF they also take on 5 family members. …Oh wait: is that still direct support?? That say, Black America gets screwed by? But you import them, there are so many possible uses, like the one yesterday: shut off food and just let them run amok! I’ll be safe up here in my Castle on the hill, drinking wine from the walls, watching the many fires. “1,000 points of light!”

“• NYC Begs Supreme Court to Allow over 800,000 Illegal Immigrants Vote (TH)

Okay, interesting. Why? Maybe you don’t grasp the details here: NY gives ALL electoral votes to whoever wins the state. The State is Blue. So…why make it 800k MORE blue, when you already own the state? It adds nothing and is bad PR. To me, only reason is: NY isn’t that Blue. NY CITY is demanding this, because they KNOW they have totally lost to UPSTATE, which is Pure Red. Now isn’t that interesting? They’re not disenfranchising “Americans”, abstractions, blah blah, they’re RIGGING ELECTION against their OWN PEOPLE. Like Dave Collum of Cornell. Kunstler of Saratoga, and so on. That is: they’re LOSING everywhere. Maybe even losing NYC now, who knows? Probably. NY looks Liberal Blue, but for 300 years they straddle the fence, flipping back and forth from DeBlasio to Giuliani for lifetimes. Right now Mr. Mooch is getting run out of town and he’s breaking the law to prevent it.

““Moscow, perfectly aware of these connections, now concludes that the CIA, along with Britain’s MI6, were behind the Crocus Town Hall attack..”

Yes, since if we stop lying, ISIS-K is the CIA/MI6 to begin with. Always has been. When you say “ISIS-K” you’re pointing at yourselves, morons.

“• Europe Is In ‘Pre-War Era’ – Polish PM Tusk (RT)

It’s Europe: there are only three eras. In War, After War, or Pre-War. You are Here. Europe makes Africa look like a calm, well-regulated place. “Twice the genocides in half the space!”

“It is real and in fact it started over two years ago,” Tusk said. “I understand that it will sound devastating, especially to the younger generation, but we have to mentally prepare for the arrival of a new era. We are in a pre-war era. I am not exaggerating.”

Yes, but the war is against YOU. And NeoCon NeoLibs like Hillary Clinton and Nikki Haley. But I repeat myself. Hey, Cameron is Foreign Secretary: who wants to sign up and die for him? Any takers? He approved all those roaming rape gangs your sister is dodging, how about you, Blackpool, Newcastle? Join the British Navy, famous for Rum, Sodomy, and the Lash.

“..people have no other choices than to flee the country – not from the war, but to save themselves because they have nothing to feed themselves on.”
    • Ukraine Being Destroyed from Within by Zelensky Government Corruption (Miles)

In a nation of nothing but food. This is what they have planned for us. Russian Rev 2.0. Red Bolsheviks in the cities, White Bolsheviks outside. All carefully staged like the textbooks say.

“• Zelensky Changes Stance On Talks With Russia (RT)

Tables have turned. Kiev says they can end the war if Russia unconditionally surrenders. Uh-huh. Sure. So now it’s other way ‘round, as everyone always knew from the start. I just can’t get over it: again, this is like Canada attacking the United States, then reporting breathlessly every blow as if Canada is winning. No. That’s just impossible. Not only that, Calgary probably can’t take even Minnesota – no offense Calgary. And that’s what we have here. Russia hasn’t even activated and deployed Texas yet. That’s what “Ten-to-One” means. 10:1 odds against a fully-armed, military nation means something.

“large amounts of money and cryptocurrency that the perpetrators of the terrorist attack received trace back to Ukraine,”

They are very careful though. A lot of generic crypto-pirates work through Ukraine, don’t read it as “Ukrainian Government” (although it probably is.) What’s the point of being sloppy and jumping to conclusions? Where does it get you?

I’m guessing that’s a fallow deer? English?

Dr. D
    Participant

On Easter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1hVcQdJmEw&t=86s

For the Last Supper, what you don’t know, but should be obvious on reflection is, they all knew each other. They had made family plans, as we all do this time of year, as it was Passover. Jesus was in town already, as revealed himself on Palm Sunday. He’d already run out the money changers. But things were still normal rabble-level, with Nicodemus setting up the supper and they had a rented Bar mitzvah hall in our terms, sectioned off from the public. What kind of rented room? Well one for the homeless, basically. It was for anyone not already with family at the holidays, open and charity.

Nicodemus and Arimathea owned the house, and as at the time, what KIND of house? These houses were large, business centers, like Roman villas. Think of Ben Hur’s “house” which seems like a walled castle to us, beyond a mansion. Now where? The city isn’t that large, it was on the south end, by the Citadel of David, which is by the Jaffah Gate. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_David
    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipMZkWDrzN66sXIofjttq-8QsffiU8dGuz5dI8tI=w408-h544-k-no

To us it’s like 100 yards from The Mount of Olives and Gethsamane. And the Dome of the Rock, etc. Small place. Like not NYC, but smaller than Greenwich Village. And yes? They didn’t take an Uber, they’d have to walk, so of course.

The house was also old, as…of course. They’re all built out of enormous stones, you don’t just pop them up and down. Takes as long to un-make one as make one. And it’s not really that long after other events in Jewish history either, not in our terms. So this was also King David’s house, existing back then, although probably not ‘his house” – which is like Buckingham for a king, but a normal Villa where Generals, State actors live, and: One location for the the Ark of the Covenant. Not just like the Free Methodist Boy Scout Dinner Hall. What does that mean? ALSO a house Solomon, ALSO a house of former prophets, like Malachi, etc. History. If you’re an American or Australian, you have no sense of it, walking by, I dunno, The Tower of London every day, or the square where they chopped up King Louis.

What’s more, Anne adds that – again, same people, small place – the all met here AFTER the crucifixion from time to time and for years or decades. They were all friends, allies, sharing something. A story, a goal.

Anyway, as a rich guys’ house and public center, they’re not eating dirt and sleeping on rocks, ““The halls had been decorated for the feast. They were hung halfway up with beautiful matting, or tapestry, and the aperture that had been opened in the ceiling was covered with blue gauze, shining and transparent. The rear end of the hall was cut off by a curtain of the same kind of gauze.” Which is no doubt better than you can rent today.

But as a different, Roman place, they also had couches along the walls, and bedding rolled up like Japan, for when people would sleep there.

But anyway, they’re having dinner, there, with friends and some ceremony, so the break out the dishes, which for us is – drum roll – the Holy Grail. It’s just a cup. But also not, as it’s not “This is the cup of a carpenter” in “Indiana Jones” (great line by the way) but remember: this place is old. Everything is connected, history, stories, people. So as they are David’s house, do they:
    Archaeologists Finally Discover Holy Grail, Confirm It Was Actually Just Tiny Plastic Cup –Bbee

No, it was an ANTIQUE, even to them. A cup with meaning, for the occasion. A mega-antique in fact, even in a place wehre things are old and time changes slowly. “a very wonderful and mysterious vessel that had lain in the Temple for a long time among other old and precious things, whose use and origin even had been forgotten, just as with us many ancient, holy treasures have through the lapse of time fallen into oblivion.  Frequently at the Temple, ancient vessels and precious ornaments whose use was no longer known were reset, made over anew, or sold. It was in this way, and by God’s permission, that that holy vessel (whose unknown material prevented its being melted down, although frequent attempts had been made to do so) had been found by the young priests in the treasury of the Temple. It was stowed away in a chest along with other objects no longer of use, and when discovered was sold to some antiquaries. The chalice and all the vessels belonging to it were afterward bought by Veronica. It had several times been made use of by Jesus in the celebration of festivals, and from today it became the exclusive possession of the holy Community of Jesus Christ.

“ On a flat surface out of which a little board, or tablet, could be drawn, stood the large chalice surrounded by six small beakers. The chalice itself contained another smaller vase. I cannot remember whether the tablet held the Holy Thing or not. A little plate was laid upon the chalice, and over the whole was a convex cover. In the foot of the chalice was a place for keeping a spoon, which could be easily drawn out. All these vessels in fine linen coverings were protected by a cap, or case of leather, I think, which had a knob on top. The large chalice consisted of the cup and the foot, which latter must have been added at a later period, for it was of different material. The cup was pear-shaped, and of a brownish, highly polished metal, overlaid with gold. It had two small handles, by which it could be raised when its contents rendered it tolerably heavy. The foot was elaborately wrought of dark virgin gold, the edge encircled by a serpent. It was ornamented with a little bunch of grapes, and enriched with precious stones. The small spoon was concealed in the foot.”
    So again, like the couches, it’s both familiar and foreign. It’s a “cup” in that it can be picked up, but its purpose is more that of a punchbowl. It was said to be older than that, as owned by Abraham and Melchizedek, and therefore Moses, and so on. Why wouldn’t you? If you see the Mona Lisa do you melt it down to make a linen shirt?

Now again, they’re not taking an Uber, and walking takes time. So ““Judas spent the whole day in running around among the Pharisees and concerting his plans with them.  The soldiers that were to apprehend Jesus were even shown him, and he so arranged his journey to and fro as to be able to account” Busy-busy!

Apparently Jesus and Mary discussed this, about Judas and what was probably about to go down. Wouldn’t be much of a prophet if you could be so easily surprised. So he’s giving the Apostles last instructions, and even telling them they’ll be eating his flesh and blood directly, which we already know they thought he was being metaphoric about Passover again. I mean, the guy speaks mostly in parables, so…

Of course, again, but familiar and strange, they sacrifice the lamb, butcher it, for real right there in the room. So it is tied to a board, then stabbed in the neck, and the object here, if you know what you’re doing, is to get the blood in a basin and not everywhere all over the floor. Then you do the Hyssop like a paintbrush and the doorframe. Then you put the fat itself on the fire to start cooking dinner, and in their case, the hearth where the Ark of the Covenant used to be.

Cooking takes time and you could get all messy with blood before, so at this time, they all change clothes. Then there’s a low Roman table, Middle eastern flatbreads, salad, the cup, and divided up so each pair of apostles each share a cup. Very familiar in that part of the world, only stange and therefore special and different to us. Like Northern Europeans who would be eating cabbage from a pot and rye, not pita, salad, parsley, and oil.

If you think about it, it’s not just 12, and even that’s a lot at my house. There’s everyone’s family, lesser friends and so on, so for example the women are in a room of their own such as Veronica and Mary and Mrs. Hali, Peter’s wife, etc, other related people are in their own rooms, I mean, that’s what the rented hall is for! And they don’t have catering, the point of it is to do the action, be with your people and “family”. If you’re not at Jesus’ table – ‘coz, room – then you’re at Eliacim and Cleophas table, who aren’t like gas station attendants, they’re disciples of John the Baptist. And probably your cousins once removed. Jesus and John were.

Anyway, the communion was a little habit of hello and farewell in those parts, now elevated from sort of a “Sit down and have coffee” into something ritualized as we know it now.

Well, this is long enough. Just again trying to give some context to what we all see at this time and distance completely in the sense of Blah, blah, blah, Churchianity.

Why do people pick on this? ‘Cause they want to just criticize that everyone’s stupid when they can’t be arsed to ask somebody and crack a book. When I put it this way, does it SOUND stupid? No, it sounds real. And also not very ripe for “Religion is the opiate of the masses” it’s “A power control grid.” Well, yeah, but so is Amway if you do it right, and that’s just selling soap. You’re doing it wrong, and out of ignorance and lack of reflection and integration. If you ASK it becomes clear, and also without leverage, it’s “becoming conscious” as Jung or New Age people would say. Sweeping the same room, but while conscious is “Enlightenment.”

So? Don’t be unconscious. Ask and find out. Everyone hates Christianity while knowing literally nothing about it. Aren’t you embarrassed by that? Don’t you feel stupid AND arrogant? Ask.

oxymoron
    Participant

Here is my latest track just published on Substack. Not on the censor tubes yet. It is too triggering for AI. It’s hip hop coz I’m in my 50’s not my 70’s.

https://open.substack.com/pub/thumbnailgreen/p/good-germans?r=nv8me&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web&showWelcomeOnShare=true

oxymoron
    Participant

Mohamed Irfaan Ali, President of Guyana scares me. I think he must have Larry Fink and all those NAC and ESG dudes in his ears moving to the tax of all humans for natural services model. And they get to ship oil too! That looked set up to me.

Celticbiker
    Participant

Hey Ozy, you do realize Milton Mayer was a fuckinjew. Programmed history is not history, whether it’s Mayer, moonlandings or any other crock of shit we’ve been spoon fed from carttoon tv to high ed Phd.

John Day
    Participant

@Oxymoron: 50s is “the young guy” around here.
    🙂

John Day
    Participant

Sabotage Simplified https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/sabotage-simplified

We are having a garden party today, and I am cooking and getting ready, but I watched this video last night as I was nodding off, which explains how the Dali could have been guided into the bridge pilings by just having rudder control and engines freeze at the right time, because of a specific cross current coming from the right as it approached the bridge, which it had to counter by steering right just before everything froze up.
    The Dali was traveling at 8 knots with no wind, and the tide going out from Baltimore Harbor, so there was a flow of current going out in the deeply cut channel beneath it, like a tailwind. As the Dali approached the bridge it crossed another deeply cut channel, coming from its right side, which facilitates ships coming out from another part of the broad harbor. The flow of current in this cut channel pushed the Dali to the left (port), so it had to steer right to go straight. The pilot set the rudders to steer it right, and the power went out, freezing the rudders. The Dali passed the channel with the side flow, still with frozen rudders, so it started to turn right. The power came on and went off again. Still heading right, towards the piling. The port (left side) anchor was dropped and dragged to pull the ship to the left, port side, away from the piling, but it was too late to do that.
    Impact.
    This situation does not require extensive programming of navigation systems to override a pilot. This only requires freezing the controls of a ship, any big ship, as the tide is going out, causing the side current and the necessary steering correction at just the right moment, when the ship is counter-steering to the right.
    It is conceivable that some form of directed radio impulse or signal could be focused on the ship to shut down the electrical system and engine, and then sent again when those were started back up. This is exactly the kind of intervention to disable a ship which militaries study most intently. It would probably leave certain signatures. There are 2 minutes missing from the ship’s recording “black box”. That might be a fingerprint. There would be other fingerprints, but not something like hardware on board tied into the system. Any big ship coming that way at that time could have been weaponized by such a technique.

The video is set to about 22 minutes, where the side current from the other channel explanation starts. The whole 31 minute video is carefully detailed.

zerosum
    Participant

Result of end of growth …

(except for lies, hate, fear, war, financial debt, inflation)
    (See Ukraine, Haiti, Gaza, Baltimore bridge disaster)
    ———–
    “They can’t even feed themselves anymore,” said Telizhenko. “So they have no other choice [but] to leave or to just die in Ukraine.

————-
    “Moscow, perfectly aware of these connections, now concludes that the CIA, along with Britain’s MI6, were behind the Crocus Town Hall attack..”

a red herring to confuse dumb-witted folks abroad.
    ————–

John Day
    Participant

@Oxymoron (again): The intro hit me in the Frank Zappa place.

I should listen to this on a bigger system, because I think there’s more bass and midrange than I’m hearing.

I hope that deep stab didn’t cut your femoral artery.

John Day
    Participant

@Dr. D: Thanks for painting the story of the Last Supper with some color.

Ian Graham
    Participant

“Copernicus online portal offers terrifying view of climate emergency. Looking at the mass of information, there is only one conclusion: we are running out of time…

“…it seemed to this observer that scientists have been underestimating for some time how quickly the situation is deteriorating.”

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2024/mar/29/copernicus-online-portal-offers-terrifying-view-climate-emergency

John Day
    Participant

Pro-Palestine activists confront Biden, Clinton and Obama (VIDEO)
    The trio of US presidents were interrupted multiple times during a fundraising event in New York
    https://www.rt.com/news/595124-biden-fundraiser-palestine-protesters/

zerosum
    Participant

New definition of democrats – Trinity

Biden, Clinton and Obama – The doctrine of the Trinity means that there is one God who eternally exists as three distinct Persons

D Benton Smith
    Participant

What would you like to bet that the investigation and harbor repairs in the Key Bridge destructo-festival evolve and grow into a clusterfuck of historic proportions?

Oroboros
    Participant

As Scott Ritter recently said the entire Ukronazi officer corp (maybe not Lts and Capts) was totally corrupt from at least 2014 and probably earlier.

All of them knew from the start they couldn’t prevail against Russia militarily and were counting on the economic sanctions working and Russia economically collapse first, not on the battlefield.

Didn’t happen.

Worse for them yet, they were stealing and grifting as fast as possible the last 10 years and staching the loot in Swiss bank accounts.

But now the money hose is sputtering from the Empire of Lies and the Gravy Train is about to go off the tracks so many are simply vanishing from their posts at the front and getting out of Dodge, leaving the geriatric conscript enlisted men leaderless, ammo-less and food-less as the Russian Juggernaut crashes down upon them.

Get a whiff of this:

Director of UA Energy: “Russian Missiles Wrecked Our Grid: Their Accuracy is Amazing

The damage is colossal: The accuracy of Russian missiles attacking the energy infrastructure is impressive, — the executive director of DTEK (Ukr Energy dep.)

Missiles land within a radius of approximately 1 meter from the target.

Think about that for a moment, 1 meter, that’s in your lap.

The Russians can send cruise missiles into mountain railroad tunnels and have them detonate deep into the tunnels, from both ends at once, and collapse the tunnel trapping whole trains inside the mountain.

The damage is colossal.

For example, all units of the Burshtynskaya and Ladyzhynskaya thermal power plants were damaged as a result of the attack on March 22,

8 missiles arrived at each station at the same time, said Sakharuk.

Oroboros
    Participant

I have no evidence to support it but I’d like to think the Baltimore Bridge Clusterfuck was the result of a Russian FSB op.

Yah Baby, in-your-face.

On DC’s doorstep

An MMA master kick to the groin for the Pedo Joe Circus.

Irreparably Crushed Duh’merican Transportation Gonads

jb-hb
    Participant

“Copernicus online portal offers terrifying view of climate emergency. Looking at the mass of information, there is only one conclusion: we are running out of time

“…it seemed to this observer that scientists have been underestimating for some time how quickly the situation is deteriorating.”

So naturally, you’ll be VPNing in behind the lines of China’s firewall to fight The Real Enemy, the prime source of Climate Emergency – Communism, the world’s largest CO2 producer BY FAR, right?

This is your: “I’m goin’ in boys!” before you head into action? Or are you here to crusade just against Apsnaz or something?!?

Or you’re HERE complaining to westerners who are already reducing CO2 output despite rising population and GDP BECAUSE China is already communist, right?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F6nUCpHXIAAWOhX?format=jpg&name=small

Minnesota rebuilt its bridge in a year.
    The FSK bridge would no doubt take longer- but it wouldn’t have to.
    But I’m going with DBS. It will turn into a bigger metaphorical tangle than the literal one that now rests in the harbor.
    Think Big Dig sort of mess, and costs, and screw-ups, with the added modern benefits of DEI. In the meantime, some hazardous stuff will make its way into the 895 tunnel….

Who wants a contract? Who wants a contract? …everybody gets a contract!

Oroboros
    Participant

D Benton Smith
    Participant

From Wikipedia (of all places!):
    “The Copernicus Climate Change Service[1] (abbreviated as C3S) is one of the six thematic services provided by the European Union’s Copernicus Programme. The Copernicus Programme is managed by the European Commission and the C3S is implemented by the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF).

The objective of the Copernicus Climate Change Service is to build an EU knowledge base in support of mitigation and adaptation policies for Climate Change and Global Warming. The goal of the operational Climate Change service is to provide reliable information about the current and past state of the climate, the forecasts on a seasonal time scale, and the more likely projections in the coming decades for various scenarios of greenhouse gas emissions and other Climate Change contributors.”

Copernicus. EU Climate Change Program implementation. Need anyone say more?

Oroboros
    Participant

jb-hb
    Participant

Seriously, what do you want The West to do about CO2, nuke all of China’s industrial centers? Threaten to hold our breath until China stops?

Well, we’re probably making tons of CO2 with the Ukraine war. Nothing is probably coming over on the slow boat, but being shipped over in cargo planes. Even Taylor Swift isn’t producing THAT much carbon. Plus there is presumably additional resource, industrial, and transportation activity going into it from all sides.

So we will see Climate Change believers protesting against the Ukraine war to stop the massive CO2 it is producing in 3… 2… 1… Not to mention demanding answers on Nordstream, the biggest release of greenhouse gasses by humans ever.

Wait no they are all except for a little statistical noise, from a practical standpoint universally, wearing ukraine pins, putting ukraine signs in their front yards and chanting Slava Ukrainia…

Oh hey. Just like the European Union, of whom Copernicus Climate Change Service is a tentacle

jb-hb
    Participant

…almost like CO2 isn’t actually the thing that is important

Dr. D
    Participant

“What Does Woke Mean?”

It means the same as Global Warming: Worldwide Global Communism. I didn’t know everybody didn’t already know this, but he acts like they don’t, so…

And what he doesn’t follow up on is, every step, all Marx, then all race, than all gender, then all Climate, always means “Murder”. You are in a zero-sum death cage match with … everyone. So the logical inevitable conclusion of all Critical Theory is: Murder. Murder Early, Murder Often. Always Be Murdering. Murdering Spread Widely. Murder By Numbers.

And you’ll see in their historical and history of actions, this is entirely true. Right after that, you’ll see the OTHER answer is “Here, you can’t handle that, why don’t you let us rich, powerful, well-meaning guys run it for a while. It won’t hurt a bit.” Just the tip.

Dr. D
    Participant

On better news, what’s this doing here?

A Guest on The View says “Enough with the Race Stuff!” It’s really CLASS. Dividing people is against everyone’s interests. …Of course 100% of the View pile on in direct opposition of Martin Luther King, and smear him with “So I heard you beat your mother” wait: — I — didn’t say that! I’m saying EVERYONE ELSE says that.. All day long…. I just repeat them on national TV for the public good. …Yeah, talk to your media lawyer about that, it’s Libel.

Anyway, if we’ve lost and there are no good guys, what’s this guy doing here? Not on like Dore, but on The View? Setting the stage for everyone to have gone too far and be sick of it? Right on schedule?

And Dore brings up what I don’t add in sentences enough: “Racism” and “White Supremacy” “And Then a Miracle Happened” suddenly appeared a day after Occupy Wall Street. Mentions in NYT, Google, WSJ and ALLLLLLLLLL the other Rich Peoples’ magazine suddenly rose 20x. One day after. All those Obama voters, like in MI and WI … by gosh they hit themselves on the brow and said, “What am I doing? I can’t vote for Obama! I’m a White Supremacist!” Just like “Black Klansman” Yup!

Yup, that’s exactly how it happened. A DAY AFTER LEFT AND RIGHT, a day after BLACK AND WHITE, a day after ALL BUSINESSMEN, came together against Wall Street fraud and $23T bailouts, then back-paid to Congress.

And what pissed me off Lo! These 15 years is: IT WORKED. It was sooooooooooooooo stupid, so transparent, so illogical, so against everything Left, Right Center, and it STILL WORKED. Slap me with a biscuit.

And guess who else had trouble the DAY AFTER joining not a BLACK march, but a POOR MAN’S march? MLK. A month after coming out against the war and uniting race against class extraction, he was dead, dead, dead. May God have mercy on his soul.

Back to today: Hey, what’s this doing here? Who called a truce on Critical Race Theory on National TV?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The Blob is so abysmally stupid that they think making terrifyingly unjust examples out of people (like they’re doing to Assange, and in Gaza and Ukraine, and many many others) will discourage opposition to the Blob’s nefarious plans. They think these acts of blatant terrorism will act as deterrents, and thereby serve the Blob’s purposes. They actually do believe that making examples out of heroes is DIFFERENT than making martyrs out of them, or, better yet, new LEADERS for the rising mob of victims, lessor martyrs and other potential warriors in the armies of Truth.

There are enormous numbers of fine people who for one ill-advised reason or another have served in the ranks of the Blob. Perhaps they just like the money, prestige or security of membership in the upper classes of civilization. It is GUARANTEED that these salvageable souls will be EJECTED from the Blob (I think “cancelled”, “Law-fared” and “Arkancided” are the new terms for that sort of involuntary retirement plan.

Some of those folks will remain jerks, but some (the better among them) will NOT remain jerks. They will repent and reform, and as they do so, the size and scope of the conflict will deepen and broaden accordingly. Those folks aren’t peasants with pitchforks. They’re grownups who still know how to prepare for and win fights, but even they are not ready for what comes next after they enter the fray. Like, what happens AFTER the system itself gets so damaged in the slug-fest that it fails to operate as expected? It’s the same system that they depend on as much or more than everyone else, so what will they do when that functioning system stops functioning to the extent and degree necessary to keep the house of cards upright?

I honestly don’t think that any “AI” battle planning/wargame software outfit has the chops to war-game much of that out, at scale. It is heretofore uncharted territory, and as such will play out in the only way that it can. The REAL way, and THAT means that there is still one helluva lot more waking up to do, for everyone.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Kunstler made a good point about the FSK Bridge collapse fiasco that I had overlooked: INSURANCE. Insurance of many many kinds. All SORTS of insurance policies held by countless parties who just lost a LOT of money (probably trillions, if you add it all up) and every one of them is going to turn to their insurer in expectation of being paid for their insured losses.

Frankly, I don’t see how the Insurance Industry itself can survive paying out those kinds of legal and legitimate insurance claims all at once. Layer upon layer of the “nested” system of investors and underwriters of the Insurance Biz are effected. It boggles my imagination trying to picture how far and deep the knock-on effects will go. Looks kinda like a 250′ tall tsunami of falling domines from where I’m standing.

What mitigating effects of human self-preservation instincts and financial/legal countermeasures could slow or stop this bringing down the whole frigging system? Is this THE Black Swan everyone’s been anticipating, or am I just having a fever dream?

jb-hb
    Participant

Read a good book on risk and insurance like Against The Gods, and you’ll see a pretty good case that all modern progress – of EVERY type, even the progress that people who hate “progress” value most highly – was enabled by insurance at some basic level – ie being able to properly manage risk.

Insurance assumes consistent rule of law, equality under the law and NOT a corrupt, continually chaotic society. No insurance then.

Just look at what happens in Discworld when Twoflower introduces In-Sewer-Ants-Polly-Sea in Ankh-Morporkh for the first time. (It has something to do with, er… Echo-Gnome-Omics? The subterranean acoustics of gnomes?!??) A society totally incapable of HAVING insurance. Results in the city burning down. (Start with The Light Fantastic if you’ve never read Terry Pratchett, it’s basically fantasy Douglas Adams.)

jb-hb
    Participant

What mitigating effects of human self-preservation instincts and financial/legal countermeasures could slow or stop this bringing down the whole frigging system? Is this THE Black Swan everyone’s been anticipating, or am I just having a fever dream?

Tom-Lord Alge, the man at the forefront of the Loudness Wars, THE mixing engineer most responsible for super-uber-mega-compression ruining all popular and rock music starting in the very late 90’s/early 2000’s once admitted in an interview, that compression ruins the dynamic AND sonic properties of music. (the compressor is intended as a dynamic processor, but can seriously mess with equalization) ie RUINS MUSIC and then said:

“…but I can fix it. …with even more compression.”

The “mitigating effects” are to pump more printed money from somewhere into whatever is determined requires it. Centrally planned economy via printing/spending. Our opinions, information, decisions are neither required nor wanted. Enough printed money can overwhelm ANYTHING.

(“I have never known a fortress or city to stand that possessed a postern gate large enough to admit an ass laden with gold” – Philip of Macedon)

And if printing threatens to skyrocket the price of gold or silver, no worries, we can print even MORE money, create some financial instruments for gold and silver, and pour the printed money into them to drive gold/silver prices DOWN with money printing.

But as Ayn Rand points out, once you take control of everything, you have to RUN everything, MANAGE everything. But maybe you can tell AI to tell you what to do. THAT won’t get weird.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@jb-hb

The “mitigating effects” are to pump more printed money from somewhere into whatever is determined requires it. Centrally planned economy via printing/spending. Our opinions, information, decisions are neither required nor wanted. Enough printed money can overwhelm ANYTHING.”

Yes, I reckon the One-Trick-Pony will do it’s single trick for as long as it can get away with it. After all, doubling down is the only trick they’ve got.

The big question is how long they can get away with it. Doubling down only works when the sucker is willing to accept whatever you’re using as money. Even a trillion “Dollars” ain’t worth much when a dollar is worth nothing. Reichsmarks and Confederate Dollars spring to mind.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

It’s always nice to have more proof, even when you have no emotional or intellectual need for further proof.

Ukraine paid the perpetrators for the Crocus City Hall massacre in Moscow. https://sputnikglobe.com/20240330/money-transfers-proof-that-crocus-terrorists-for-hire-followed-orders-from-ukraine-1117652604.html

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Eeee

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Kunstler made a good point about the FSK Bridge collapse fiasco that I had overlooked: INSURANCE. – D Benton Smith
    ————————————
    I don’t think insurance/reinsurance is fretting much. On that Tuesday’s trading, reinsurers’ stock weren’t much affected. Arch Capital Group fell -0.4%, AXIS raised +0.1%, Everest Group fell -0.9%, RenaissanceRe raised +0.6%. Hannover Rueck raised +1.0%, and Swiss Re flat at 0%. Most losses should go to the International Group, … unless, of course “Joe Biden” group – as promised will pick up a tab!

F.S.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Interesting, I have been looking at multiple waterways for ship movement and I see that tug service currently is not as prolific as I remember. Here is a typical (Hamburg, Germany) shipping channel and I see employment of tugs
    very spotty. And so, Baltimore Harbour practices are not uniquely unsafe:

F.S.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Same ship as above, … arriving in another port:

Kimo
    Participant

I think Mile Guo has an axe to grind with the CCP, so a whisle blower is suspect, and I have doubt about “tow” technology, but ya never know…

https://x.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1774244357303849099?s=20

Kimo
    Participant

Mish picked up on this close call, there’s nothing magic about open source being immune to back doors.

Critical Backdoor Internet Security Breach Accidentally Found Before Implementation

They won’t have to win the election
    With ballots unsigned or entangled.
    They just need a muddied selection,
    To ensure the results will be wrangled.

Contesting every lost result
    Will be the next war’s catapult.

Happy Easter, everyone!

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.