Debt Rattle May 10 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 10 2021

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    chettt
    Participant

“As Goa continues to record a surge in coronavirus cases, the state government on Monday gave a go-ahead to a new COVID-19 treatment protocol in accordance with which all residents above the age of 18 are recommended to take five tablets of the Ivermectin drug. ”

The Indian experiment in Goa should prove to be very interesting. Goa has only 1.5 million people but has had a death rate 5X higher that the rest of the country and currently has a daily death rate that is 15X higher that the rest of the country. Both deaths and cases are still rising sharply in Goa. I’ll be watching the results closely and hoping for a dramatic success.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

And stories about Ivermectin are cropping up like dandelions all over the internet.

Wheeee, I’m a social-media dandelion-gardener!

John Day- nice to see the slogger and you are pals. (bko)

Interesting guesses as to why “they” are jumping the gun. I was reading “The Plague” when Wuhan locked down- now I am reading “Childhood’s End”. I have read it four or five times, and I never recall the plot until I get further into it, but right now, the Overlords run everything and most everybody is happy to be rid of war and strife, and etc. 1953. Mr. Clarke had an inside scoop.
    The venue and guest list at this TAE party today is most gratifying.

mask

WES
    Participant

Life would be so much better if we just let Warren Buffet move our gas by railway rather than use pipelines.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ WES

I agee, and note this caveat: our freight rail system is aas depleted, worn-out, under-staffed and over-worked like everything else.

Transport by large modern blimp is my fave mode for moving stuff like LNG but we don’t know how to make real progress anymore. We’re too busy trying to make robot electric cars that we can drive on Mars when we supposedly colonize it.

WES
    Participant

Madamski:

The main reason for letting crony capitalist Warren Buffet move our goods is because he finances all the anti pipeline groups. Since he owns railways and controls the media, then we will not be bothered hearing about railway derailments. So then we won’t need to worry about railways or pipelines anymore! Peace and quiet!

WES
    Participant

Madamski:

The other nice thing about railways is that they are grandfathered from having to comply with all those pesky environmental laws, like pipelines do!. So if they want to haul anti environmental cargos down a certain rail line they don’t have to file any paperwork to do so. They just do it and nobody can stop them!

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ WES

“Since he owns railways and controls the media, then we will not be bothered hearing about railway derailments. So then we won’t need to worry about railways or pipelines anymore! Peace and quiet!”

I’ve had them happen close enough to smell. Attorneys can stop them without EPA laws. A small town being terrified and evacuated because of a derailment involving volatile toxic cargo can pony up with attorneys and get Mr. Buffet’s attentiion real quick.

Not to mention things like death threats and so forth. Someone shot JFK AND his brother. Bullets happen. Kidnappings for ransom have become a hazard of rich persons’ daily life. Kidnappings for revenge also happen. No ransom, just your child/spouse and a note telling you which dumpster to look in.

Humans, like all creatures, exist as individuals. Individuals are difficult to track in a crowd.

“mask” should read “mpsk”. Spellchecker, grrr.

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.