Debt Rattle May 8 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle May 8 2021

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    zerosum
    Participant

“Curious… why include c19ivermectin.com/ on your myth list”
    It depends where you sit ….. some people don’t believe that ivermectin is dog poison

madamski cafone
    Participant

I suspect the Russian/China led consortium of nations and non-Euromerican corporate power will take down the internet, more or less, when they deem us so internally fractured that even a rally to Crush the Russian Chinese Axis! propaganda drive won’t mobilize the people to act against them.

Not that it’s a matter of boots on the ground but men at the computer screens working drones and cyber-campaigns and people at home manufacturing hardware for same. Having been conditioned to believe the government can feed us for free, why go to work making things bound to provoke even worse retaliation from the mighty Russians and cunning Chinese? When Daddy CIA contractor takes major shit from his familty at the dinner table for what he does for a living, he’s in Tony Soprano land… and that’s unsustainable and weak.

We’re close enough to it now that it’s a future so foreseeable as to almost have a predictabvle ETA.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Mister Roboto

“I strongly suspect that what happened was that the editors at MJS got sick of the “Punch and Judy Show” the comments had become and just summarily banned all the regulars, regardless of political position.”

And lose all that advertizing revenue? Are you suggesting they have that much of a conscience or at least woundable sense of civility?

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ cloudhidden

“When asked by the vaccinated if I got the vaccination, I have been replying “I’m a part of the control group” The usual response is usually a sort of confused smile. Kinda fun.”

You’re obviously a bit of a genius. That is blindingly brilliant.

madamski cafone
    Participant

As India weeps for its dead, the supercilious Left goes into Modi Derangement Syndrome overdrive to score political points

I googled Modi Derangement Syndrome on a whim after seeing the Left doing to him something like they did to Trump: our Eternal Scapegoat. He is kind enough to help Big Pharma get rich via expensive pointless vakzines but is also decent enough to promote ivermectin, etc.

I never followed Modi much but he strikes me as another Narcissistcally Disordered Personality like Trump was, which translates into his left hand not knowing what his right had does because both never look at each other but instead always keep their gaze (recombinant DNA metaphor alert) on the Ego-0-Meter as it swings from green to red and the hands alternate fixing it with contradictory methods. Call it the Tangled Web syndrome.

eyehands
    India still has India cholera outbreaks, awreddy, dear mother of Mary. Maybe Modi will pull his fat from the fire but I suspect he won’t. Maybe India too will soon have an animatronic president?

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ Mister Roboto

“I strongly suspect that what happened was that the editors at MJS got sick of the “Punch and Judy Show” the comments had become and just summarily banned all the regulars, regardless of political position.”

Also, why give up all that precious data on the emerging political zeitgeist?

I’ll offer this hypothesis.Everyone’s still posting but on a compartmentalized basois. Seperate echo rooms/gladiator cages. Focus groups. Divide and conquer, like always. a decision possibly driven also by their inability to maintain the networks for shit anymore. Security alone may be a nightmare if they try to contain the whole audience. And maybe slow traffic period is a factor. Trump is Dead, covid is a one-a-day quickie check-in, it’s all growing boring and tiresome and Netflix has MUST-SEE TV.

. . . In that Empire, the Art of Cartography attained such Perfection that the map of a single Province occupied the entirety of a City, and the map of the Empire, the entirety of a Province. In time, those Unconscionable Maps no longer satisfied, and the Cartographers Guilds struck a Map of the Empire whose size was that of the Empire, and which coincided point for point with it. The following Generations, who were not so fond of the Study of Cartography as their Forebears had been, saw that that vast map was Useless, and not without some Pitilessness was it, that they delivered it up to the Inclemencies of Sun and Winters. In the Deserts of the West, still today, there are Tattered Ruins of that Map, inhabited by Animals and Beggars; in all the Land there is no other Relic of the Disciplines of Geography.

—Suarez Miranda, Viajes de varones prudentes, Libro IV, Cap. XLV, Lerida, 1658

It’s Saturday evening. The ex-Mrs’ Sherwood’s son is visiting her for Mother’s Day and he is so sweet and well-adjusted despite being frightfully fully aware for such a young adult. So refreshing, especially after the one I helped screw up so much. Let’s groove:

And counting…

WES
    Participant

Madamski:

Politician’s right and left hands always know what they are doing! Picking your pockets while accepting bribes, at the same time!

You’re on a tear today!

Just came back from hauling a truck load of lumber and other building supplies to the island cottage. Here in Police state Ontario, one is not allowed to leave home or go boating! So, for your information, we managed to walk all of the supplies over to our home on the island! We only left home to get legally allowed essentials like food, weed, and booze!

GRECO:

Sorry I tried to reply yesterday but TAE won’t let me sign on and comment! Yes, I worked for BE from 1976 to 1984 as a field engineer! Yes few were marriaged. It was a tough life with many becoming alcoholics. I was one of the very few determined not to make the bar owners of the world rich. Peer pressure to go out and have a drink, when together was very high. Thankfully get togethers in the field were rare. Mostly we were on our own. Being born into a mining family and spending my first 10 years growing up in a remote town up in Labrador/Quebec with no radio or TV helped me survive many remote assignments! After all nobody puts a mine in a nice place! Many people did not survive this mentally, either cracking up or quiting or being fired by Fred who fired more people than everyone else put together! Funny in a later life I also did machine and robot manuals.

WES
    Participant

A few days ago I saw an article on an autonomous weeder farm vehicle that could weed about 20 acres a day using lasers to zap the weeds with heat. If this technology catches on, it could sure hurt Monsanto and Bayer weed killer chemical companies. WOULDN’T THAT BE GREAT!

chettt
    Participant

@ Mister Roboto

Saw your post from a few days ago about your friend suffering from long Covid.

You might still want to recommend Ivermectin to him. This is a small study from last July showing ivermectin to be very effective in treating long haulers

POST-ACUTE OR PROLONGED COVID-19: TREATMENT WITH IVERMECTIN FOR PATIENTS WITH PERSISTENT, OR POST-ACUTE SYMPTOMS
    RESULTS: 33 adult patients with Persistent or Post-Acute Symptoms of COVID-19 were treated with Ivermectin. In 94% of the 33 patients, clinical improvement to some degree (partial or total) was observed after 2 doses of Ivermectin. Total improvement (without any symptoms) was observed in 87.9% of the patients after the 2 daily doses of Ivermectin.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/344318845_POST-ACUTE_OR_PROLONGED_COVID-19_IVERMECTIN_TREATMENT_FOR_PATIENTS_WITH_PERSISTENT_SYMPTOMS_OR_POST-ACUTE

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ WES

I seriously think you should write your memoirs. You’ve lived some stuff, dudesicle.

^&*

‘recombinant DNA metaphor alert’ That was written inside out. I meant that the hand-eye metaphor was like a recom DNA mutant.

madamski cafone
    Participant

@ TAE summary

Awesome. I hope to see moe TAE summaries.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them.
    Frederick Douglass

The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
    Frederick Douglass

Frederick Douglass seemed especially apropos today, in lieu of recent developements across the western world…
    The CV-19 is a tyrants’ wet dream delivered in spades…

VietnamVet
    Participant

The PBS NewsHour also had a segment on “The Premonition”:
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/the-ignored-characters-of-the-pandemic-and-why-their-premonitions-were-pushed-aside

This broadcast so brought back flashbacks to 2002-2003 and Scott Ritter, Colonel Pat Lang and Juan Cole. The Private/Public Campaign to invade Iraq. They were all blackballed for telling the truth. To this day; the false belief persists in America that Saddam Hussein’s Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and were allies with Al Qaeda.

The exact same thing is occurring today with selling of the mRNA jabs. The HuffPost goes after Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) for spreading misinformation about the VAERS system and the rise in the number of deaths to around 3000 from vaccinations by repeating that the CDC says “COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.”

Be prepared, when gene therapy fails, scapegoats will be needed.

It is clear that Donald Trump was singularly incapable of rising to the occasion but European and American democracies were already bought and flushed down the drain — incapable of controlling the pandemic unlike Australia and New Zealand who are continuing to eliminate the virus.

It still is a tragedy that the CDC does not have quick safe cheap accurate coronavirus tests. The US federal/state governments are simply incapable of identifying and tracking the transmission of the virus and safely quarantining community outbreaks. Unless working national public health systems are built to fight pestilence and supersede the for-profit healthcare system; plagues will be endemic across the world wherever there are failed governments and rich oligarchs.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

If Covid “really ain’t so bad”, then how was it able to deliver such a body-blow to the world economy? According to Gail Tverberg, this was because the world is suffering from what she characterizes as “a hidden energy problem”.

WES
    Participant

Mister Roboto:

She may be right but for a very different reason!
    Certainly we have seen a serious lack of clear thinking regarding covid by those who should know better. Since “thinking” is hard work, it requires lots of energy to be able to think!
    Clearly energy used by these folks for thinking has been in short supply!

V. Arnold
    Participant

MR If Covid “really ain’t so bad”, then how was it able to deliver such a body-blow to the world economy?

My take is that everything is built on a lie in the west (particularly the U.S.).
    Russia and China are doing pretty well, all things considered…
    But for the west: how does one plan for contingencies when everything is makebelieve?
    Liars generally bury themselves in lies to cover lies, and so on…
    Russia and China have long histories and strong cultures based in the real world; the U.S. especially, not so much. It’s a relative newcommer, a youngster, and not a very bright one at that…

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.