Debt Rattle November 11 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 11 2022

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Dark Ships’ Emerge From the Shadows of the Nord Stream Mystery
    Satellite monitors discovered two vessels with their trackers turned off in the area of the pipeline prior to the suspected sabotage in September.

https://www.wired.com/story/nord-stream-pipeline-explosion-dark-ships/

… fwiw,

F.S.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Yes, but I take it for granted that when I say “They” do this, that “We” do it to. As we are all human. The point is for “us” not to become “them”. If you can identify an evil, don’t become it. Leave it to them. ”

No. You’re wrong. You’re evading the topic: you don’t know that they Hate All blah blah blah”. You DO know that YOU hate what you know about what they do. That’s an easily understood hatred although I don’t know if it will buy you a cuppa coffee or not. I DO know that it will keep you fixated on “Them”, and that serves them well, especially since they rarely do their own dirty work, encourages ‘vote the bums out’ faith in electoral shell games, divide’n’conquer Us vs Them blue vs red, la plus ca change, etc…..

My Number 1 Rule for How to Avoid Being Like Them is:

Don’t blow smoke up your or anyone’s ass if at all possible. After all:

That Dude said, “Ye shall know the truth and the truth will set you free.” That magic spell doesn’t work if you’re dodging the factual bullet.

One of “Their” fave modes of operation is to point the Finger of Blame and Shame.

I WANT YOU to do my dirty work and take responsibility for my sins.

Monkey See, Monkey Do

So stop obsessing on evil, sez me, and start dry-humping that who do good-oo voodoo doll. Get on the right thing.

jb-hb
    Participant

A code that forbids you to cast the first stone, has forbidden you to admit the identity of stones and to know when or if you’re being stoned.

The man who refuses to judge, who neither agrees nor disagrees, who declares that there are no absolutes and believes that he escapes responsibility, is the man responsible for all the blood that is now spilled in the world. Reality is an absolute, existence is an absolute, a speck of dust is an absolute and so is a human life. Whether you live or die is an absolute. Whether you have a piece of bread or not, is an absolute. Whether you eat your break or see it vanish into a looter’s stomach, is an absolute.

There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil. The man who is wrong still retains some respect for truth, if only by accepting the responsibility of choice. But the man in the middle is the knave who blanks out the truth in order to pretend that no choice or values exist, who is willing to sit out the course of any battle, willing to cash in on the blood of the innocent or to crawl on his belly to the guilty, who dispenses justice by condemning both the robber and the robbed to jail, who shoves conflicts by ordering the thinker and the fool to meet each other halfway. In any compromise between food and poison, it is only death that can win. In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit. In that transfusion of blood which drains the good to feed the evil, the compromiser is the transmitting rubber tube.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

The Russians are definitely on the left bank, and are raining hell on the Ukrainians, Poles, Americans and British etc.

jb-hb
    Participant

There is no dictum that all finger pointing is projection. When I point at a rock and say “there is a rock,” I am not a rock. When I point at the wall and say, “It is painted red,” I am not painted red.

It is a mystic principle that the holy must not touch the profane and that in touching, the profane makes the holy unclean. “Touching” the profane by pointing at it and naming it does not make one unclean, because that’s superstitious claptrap.

The right to size up reality, make a judgement call, and act on it, is the right to live. If you attempt to live life without making any value judgments, you will die. If you do not die while admonishing others to not make value judgments, you’re a malicious hypocrite.

If you live in a decadent, easygoing, NICE time period and culture, if you see nice people forbear for years, to avoid conflict, while parties evil press on regardless, then YES it is totally healthy to, aloud, to oneself or others, point a finger and name it.

If you think the evil is in the finger-pointer and “Hey, They aren’t so bad, you exaggerate too much” or “They don’t exist” or whatever, go ahead and ACTUALLY make your case. He Who Smelt It Dealt It is not spiritual wisdom.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Scoglio, from the OffGuardian article:
    “When they say that there’s spike protein, the only way they do it is through antibody tests. And the way the antibody test is being applied is a fraud. I can also explain why it’s a fraud. They take the blood and the serum of a patient who let’s say has been vaccinated. Then they test it through this ELISA antibody test and they put it in touch with a spike protein in this case. But it’s a spike protein made in the laboratory.”

I believe this study refutes those claims from Scoglio:

“Here we provide evidence that circulating SARS-CoV-2 proteins are present in the plasma of participants vaccinated with the mRNA-1273 vaccine… Here antigens S1 and spike were measured to probe mRNA translation, whereas nucleocapsid antigen served as a negative control (Figures 1A, B, C, Supplementary Table 5). After the first 100-µg dose, the mRNA-1273 vaccine produced detectable levels of S1 antigen in plasma in 11 participants, and spike antigen was detected in 3 of 13 participants. Nucleocapsid antigen was undetectable or at background levels in all participants after both injections, as expected.”

Circulating Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Vaccine Antigen Detected in the Plasma of mRNA-1273 Vaccine Recipients
    https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/74/4/715/6279075

In this study, the “antigens S1 and spike were measured” by a Simoa test which is not an ELISA antibody test. My understanding is that the Simoa test for spike protein antigen actually captures the spike protein molecules in the sample, instead of looking for antibodies in the sample which react to spike proteins.

John Day
    Participant

Solar Micronova events Q & A with Ben Davidson It’s Coming! 😮
    (Just wait for the sun to go dark, Y’all, then go underground for a month or so)

upstateNYer
    Participant

Hi Doc Robinson. Welcome back with your input on mRNA. 🙂

I watched an interview with a [life long] researcher who stated the injection of mRNA that attaches to and prompts cells to create spike proteins is utter nonsense because humans [us fools] don’t have those capabilities in any way, shape or form.

I don’t have an answer to that. Probably never will. Maybe she’s right. Maybe she’s wrong. Who am I but a dumb plebe? And I’m not challenging the study you posted on the basis of the info conveyed, but …

Which of the studies should we believe? In vivo? In vitro? In humans? In Europe? In USA? In India? In South Africa? In …. where ever??

We are so utterly screwed with this data there is no sussing out what we’re seeing. How we’re interpreting.

I’m one of your fans. 🙂 Don’t take this comment as a criticism. But at this point I don’t trust anything.

I’m in the midst of the USA’s 2022 mid-term elections. What should I trust at this point? 🙂

aspnaz
    Participant

Posting this because some will find it interesting as it deals with King Charles III and the powers that are available to him that his mother put to one side and did not use. Sure, it covers a lot of old ground going back 50 years or so, but tries to join it to the present WEF organisations. Interested to hear what people think of this … https://prussiagate.substack.com/p/an-ode-to-the-prussian-pickle-part-23b.

Bill7
    Participant

> We are so utterly screwed with this data there is no sussing out what we’re seeing. How we’re interpreting. <

Yea, verily. Here’s what I know, and trust: what I can see for myself, or what a person I’ve known for a long time in a variety of situations tells me they know and trust; the latter only provisionally.

This medium is way too opaque and multi-mirrored, as I see it, to useful for discerning truth.
    That might not be an accident.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“If you live in a decadent, easygoing, NICE time period and culture, if you see nice people forbear for years, to avoid conflict, while parties evil press on regardless, then YES it is totally healthy to, aloud, to oneself or others, point a finger and name it.”

No. You’re wrong, that is, if you’re replying to my remarks toward Dr.D. I have no prob with identifying problems and pointing them out, which was quite obvious from what I wrote. I have no prob with people pointing out that our gubmint is rampantly, even hopelessly corrupt, etc etc. Never said I did. Nor did I say that all finger-pointing is projective.

fwiw, I think Ben Davidson is a stone-cold charlatan quack who wouldn’t know a nove if it cold-nosed him in the outhouse.

“Yea, verily. Here’s what I know, and trust: what I can see for myself, or what a person I’ve known for a long time in a variety of situations tells me they know and trust; the latter only provisionally.”

I totally agree.

“This medium is way too opaque and multi-mirrored, as I see it, to (be) useful for discerning truth.”

It’s utility in that regard is fading fast, indeed.

“That might not be an accident.”

I think it’s a natural consequence of the very nature of something like the internet; but that nature surely seems to be majorly exploited these days by the major players. One might say that “McLuhan-ism” is a better trope for our times than Orwellian/Huxley-ism.

Here’s a notion I’ve had for some time. Perhaps part of Russia’s provisional plans for dealing with Euromerica is to hammer our internet hugely at just the right time. Not to cripple our economy or anything like that, but to destroy that omniplex of communicational/informational mirrors and thereby force Euromericans to talk to each other’s neighbors about the time that our domestic problems prove as interesting and worrisome to Euromericans as all that global nonsense they’ve had scare-mongered to them so much of late.

It’s probably a lousy notion. I look close and see holes. But I just like it.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

afewknow:

I can never decide whether I like Lil Abner or Pogo more, but they seem cut from similar cloth.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

“This vaccine manufactured in a facility that processes nuts.”

I dunno. I just found it funny when he said it.

zerosum
    Participant

The news/encouragement that the USA wanted to hear.
    Ukrainian troops take city of Kherson

With this move, Russia has convinced the USA to send more money/resources and you will get positive result from Uke war.
    Russia has just unloaded an expensive white elephant on Uke/USA that is within range of their artillery with no fortifications.
    Entrapment

Doc Robinson
    Participant

@ upstateNYer

Yeah, who knows. I started my comment with “I believe…” to hopefully make it clear that I’m not pretending to know the truth.

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Back when I worked for a ginormous corporation that eventually fired me for not taking a shot that doesn’t vaccinate, there was a recurring pattern….”

jb-hb’s comment beginning with the sentence above was perhaps the most usefully insightful data I’ve acquired hanging around dank internet sites like this for at least a month if not three. My mind sees a schematic for maximum bureaucratic opacity whereby an organization becomes increasingly invisible to itself. Gives me an idea of how so many decent enough people in the WHO, CDC, etc. followed and complied so much ghastly nonsense: it was too opaque to form a complete picture, both as individuals and as consensus groups.

It also sheds light, per my eyes, for how it apparently took so few actual p[olicy influencers at the top level to get this juggernaut rolling.

I marvel when I imagine the feedback loops that should develop from this per Murphy’s Law and the Law of Unintended Consequences.

Kimo
    Participant

@John Day, thanks for the Davidson update, lately, I got distracted off that trail. Perhaps discouraged by being in a wrong place… a much older outer island. Thousand mph winds, 2000 ft surge, was one prognosis mentioned by texts Ben unearthed. Lava tube caves far above sea level are not know here. But the Big Island might offer some refuge. Or hijack a tourist sub? A wallet full of viable seeds would be more valuable than amount of cash.

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.