Debt Rattle November 14 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 14 2015

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Unknown Paris 1900 • Calm Broken as US Stocks Post Worst Week Since August Selloff (Bloomberg) • Nomi Prins Warns: “It’s All Coming To An End” (KWN) •
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 14 2015]

zander.c
    Participant

“even before we know for sure who the murderers are, or what their aims were.”

Oh come on Ilargi, give it a rest with the continual defence of designer refugees/migrants.
    there are 4000 ISIL operatives now in Europe thanks to the insane open border policy of Merkel, not all of these people are what they claim to be and you KNOW it, I can’t get your angle here, you are determined to be as pro refugee as possible, despite overwhelming evidence this is turning into a nightmare (Hint : read Orlov’s guest post last week by Alex – it’s unmissable). I DON’T have a £600 GPS smartphone, YSL shirt or expensive watch, you are promoting the influx of migrants to be accommodated in the style the west has become accustomed to – rampant materialism – but you rightly decry that materialism, and I don’t aspire to it either, I live extremely frugally – but it’s ok for refugees/migrants to aspire to that lifestyle?, what sort of demented hypocrisy is that? I’m from an Irish migrant family so I’m the last to be accused of anti immigrant bigotry but Britain is jam – packed to the rafters, and any influx will mean more environmental destruction, more housing and infrastructure built on what remains of our precious countryside, oh but you’re against that are you not? or you would not have posted the last article “the annihilation of nature” – your continual tubthumping of the right of economic migrants to be given what you’re telling us to give up is a form of cognitive dissonance, and is at odds with other aspects of your message
    Don’t you see that?

With longtime respect but increasing disillusionment, your pal.
    Zander

zander.c
    Participant

……. of course I’m mindful of the fact that Tony Blair should be in a jumpsuit with upward pointing arrows staring thru bars……..or worse !

Z.

zander

Blaming me for the contents of Debt Rattles, which are an overview, a number of links, is a little weird. Another link in today’s DR says central bankers are heroes. Think that expresses my opinion too?

I have not ‘promoted’ anything in my own articles other than that the only way to handle situations like the refugee crisis – which has nothing to do with the Paris killings – is to put the people first. I’ll stand by that, but I get the feeling I need to add and explain that that in turn has nothing to do with flashy shirts.

‘Stop letting people drown’ is not the same as ‘give them all expensive watches’.

zander.c
    Participant

Ilargi.

My broader point is, aren’t we encouraging economic migrants (not all from war torn areas) to be the very people – i.e. greedy grasping want-all materialist locusts – we need to stop being ourselves?
    Again, I ain’t got no 5k to pay anyone to take me to a part of the world where my prospects of material acquisition are greater, there is something inherently wrong with a large part of what’s happening here, do I pack my bags and leave my council rented property and knock on the door of the first country estate mansion I come to demanding residency and more? no I don’t, that’s just the Tao, but the number of people who are flooding into Europe NOT from war torn areas are doing something analogous to that…….. aren’t they?
    Demanding western style material wealth accumulation is to be discouraged in all peoples, not just rich westerners.

Z.

Raleigh
    Participant

Comment from Karl Denninger: “These are not stupid people, but the governments and people in these nations ARE stupid. They believe these are “refugees” for the most part. They are not. They are an invading army that requires no guns as they’ve been invited in, exactly as the Greeks were in Troy — except they don’t have to hide inside a wooden horse.”

Another shockingly good article someone posted is “What Islam Isn’t”, adapted from a book by Dr. Peter Hammond on Islam.

“Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components. Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called ‘religious rights.’

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness. At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. (United States)

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world. When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris — car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats (Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons). After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning.”

Read on for what happens when their numbers keep increasing. This article was written in 2008 and has the Muslim populations of different countries (Europe, Middle East, North America, Asia, Africa). Eye-opening article.

https://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=30675

One of the terrorists in last night’s attack was carrying a Serbian passport which was stamped in Greece in October of this year (he came through as one of the so-called “refugees”. Another held an Egyptian passport (another one of the “refugees).

For all those who say, “Yes, but the average refugee wouldn’t do this,” just remember the article that John Day posted about a week ago from The Saker. Push back against Islam too much, and all of a sudden people who weren’t political start taking sides (almost like defending your sister who you can’t stand most of the time, but when someone else starts attacking her, you step in to take her side – blood is thicker than water). This is what happens. I’m not even religious, but if I had to choose between Christianity or Islam, and if someone was pushing my buttons, I know where I’d go, and it wouldn’t be to Islam.

rapier
    Participant

““Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. ”

This is putting the cart before the horse. There is a shared culture in the Arabic speaking areas of the Middle East and North Africa that have integrated Islam into the culture. There was an Arabic speaking world that shared certain legal, political, economic, military, family and social arrangements long before there was Islam.

Dominant religions always become part of the culture, especially the political culture. Leaders be they kings or Presidents associate their power with the dominant religion in order to claim legitimacy and/or to consolidate and increase their power.

The ridiculous Saudi monarchy may well never have survived not sitting on the worlds greatest oil field but it would never have survived either without instituting a fundamentalist Islamic sect as the state religion. It is from that sect that jihad was nurtured until it now is exploding. The Saudis, officially via the monarchy or indirectly via citizens who are proponents of Salafi Islam, have financed every one of the menagerie of jihadi groups, including ISIS and let’s not forget al Queda and the 19 9/11 hijackers.

Well such ideas, theories, or is it semantics, makes no real difference on the ground. The well worn dynamics of call and response are certain to intensify with ordinary people who just want to live quiet lives with their families caught in the middle as victims.

It is best to try and view this all within the context of the end of modern industrial civilization, to use a term to try and sum up the views of AE. Things fall apart. The center does not hold. Each call and each response by political actors sure to hasten the demise of the current order.

Nassim
    Participant

“Where did you hear that it was a software problem? Do you have a link? Are you suspecting that a Western group brought down that Russian airliner, that ISIS had nothing to do with it? ”

Raleigh,

I could not find the link because I forgot that I read the article in French. 🙂

It has now been translated to English and you can find it here:

“Airbus 321 in the Sinaï – only one hypothesis remains”

https://www.voltairenet.org/article189255.html

BTW, “Voltaire” always brings to my mind “place Voltaire” in Paris – a few steps away from where the carnage at the theatre took place.

Raleigh
    Participant

rapier – yes, but Islam is the cement that has glued the tribes together, just like exceptionalism, salt and peppered with copious amounts of propaganda, creative advertisers sucking idiot consumers into buying useless trinkets, Dancing with the Stars, church, the flag, the national anthem, motherhood and apple pie has held the U.S. together. A religion without the bending over and praying part, but lots of rah-rah on special holidays and state football games. Others use cocaine, bath salts or Las Vegas.

“Things fall apart. The center does not hold.” Yeah, no kidding, especially when there was no center to begin with! Strip any of the above of their various “religions,” and tell me what’s left. Zip, nada. At least for most people. They don’t have a friggin’ center. In fact, they have no friggin’ idea what that would even look like. There is no center. All held together with string, tape, force, or words in a book.

No, Islam is all about “control,” not unlike the U.S. machine, or the falconer.

jal
    Participant

ISIS CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY.
    “One of the terrorists in last night’s attack was carrying a Serbian passport which was stamped in Greece in October of this year (he came through as one of the so-called “refugees”.
    Was this refugee escaping ISIS or was he escaping Bashar al-Assad
    ?
    Where is the proof ?
    Who financed and motivated these young dumb martyrs?

Think before you ????

Nassim
    Participant

Witnesses report that these terrorists spoke good French. I doubt if anyone can do that after only a few months in France. The passport story is a plant.

seychelles
    Participant

All these terrorist acts should be regarded as false-flag until proven otherwise. It’s the world we live in.

₿oogaloo
    Participant

Seychelles makes the most sensible comment yet.

Nassim
    Participant

Boogaloo,

Agreed

John Day
    Participant

False Flag on it’s face, but what is to be made out of it next?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.