Debt Rattle November 17 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 17 2021

Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    those darned kids
    Participant

“Isn’t if fun living in 1984!”

Airstrip One (AP): Medical authorities are at a loss today to explain the sudden passing of Ingsoc F.C. left back, Winston Smith, 27, from a medical emergency during a match versus visiting B.B. United. Mr. Smith collapsed minutes after the matched commenced, seemingly for no reason.

“We’re happy he passed away doing what he loved”, commented a team spokesperson. “As we all know death is life.”

Germ
    Participant

“Where All The Cookies Go?” ™

“NHS panic as mortuaries fill with thousands of non-Covid deaths – urgent inquiry calls”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1522592/NHS-news-mortuaries-fill-panic-deaths-inquiry-covid

Veracious Poet
    Participant

At this point in WWIII I’m patiently awaiting TPTB’s decision on who gets to *SNAP* their fingers & execute 50%+ of the rabble into the ether…

Or have they already chosen the mercenary?

Time will tell…

Oh, on the subject of cults (like Mormonism, which doesn’t hold up 30 seconds into a rational apologetic review), humankind is rife with them.

Wherever tribalism exists there is a cult at it’s core…

Proper application of Natural Law as an OS was meant to be a vaccine against multiculturalism poisoning the jurisprudence of western civ, no surprise that the robber barons hired lawyers and/or apparatchiks to subvert & remove it from memory.

Isn’t it about time to unleash Burn-Loot-Murder/PantiFa/Gangs to finish destroying what threads remain of the social contract, again?

Looting, drugs + other immoral behavior et al. is legalized in many demorat fiefdoms, just behold the darkness unleashed on San Fransicko…

Good luck making the cut, too bad so sad We the Sheeple chose poorly 😐

Germ
    Participant

“More People Died in Key Clinical Trial for Pfizer’s COVID Vaccine than the Company Publicly Reported”

More People Died in Key Clinical Trial for Pfizer’s COVID Vaccine than the Company Publicly Reported

ps. There’s a bonus “Never forget” read here too!

ezlxa1949
    Participant

The Conversation editorial this morning:

It’s a common phrase to see online at this point in the pandemic – that vaccinated people who contract COVID are just as infectious as unvaccinated people.

However, it’s false, according to Victoria University immunologists Jack Feehan and Vasso Apostolopoulos.

It’s borne out of studies that show vaccinated people have a similar peak viral load to unvaccinated people if they do get the Delta variant of COVID.

While this is true, this does not mean vaccinated people are as infectious to others as people who haven’t been vaccinated. Firstly, because vaccinated people are less likely to get COVID in the first place.

And secondly, even if the peak is similar, research suggests vaccinated people clear the virus faster, have less time with very high levels of virus present, have less virus overall, and are contagious for a shorter period of time.

So, on average, they’re likely to be less contagious than people who haven’t been vaccinated.

Got work to do now, but later today I’ll read the article. Wil I understand it?

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Casualty estimates:

World War I (Great War): 1.7 to 2.3% of global population.

World War II: 3 to 3.75% ditto. Over twice as many civilians died as military.

World War V (accine): stay tuned

Germ
    Participant

“No Cookies for Kids!” ™

Dr. Ros Jones MD FRCPCH on the balance of risk of the vaccines versus the risk of Covid itself in children.

https://rumble.com/vkkn7g-covid-vaccines-and-children.html

Germ
    Participant

Veracious Poet
    Participant

In healthy, robust civilizations brigandage has always been a eradicate-on-site offense.

Western civ is clearly terminal, where Lies=Truth, Crime=Victims, Healthy=Malady, Rule-Of-Law=Racism, Capitalism=Looting, Murder=Science, ad infinitum…

If you don’t see the event horizon forming, you aren’t paying attention 😐

Germ
    Participant

Terrifying:

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The first Austrian old woman that is 100% anti-unvaccinated sounds like she would support a new Kristallnacht, followed quickly by a final solution, is clearly a poisoned wretch that has no connection to the Loving, Healing, Creative Power of the Infinite.

Her disturbed mental state reminds me exactly of a friend’s grandmother that died from cancer in FEB 2018…

Following the rise of Trump she spent every waking moment being poisoned by the cackling heads on MSNBC & actually destroyed a TV by throwing a glass at it when Trump came on the mass psychosis unit about 6 months before she croaked.

She was a truly vile CULT creature with a smothering darkness circumambient about her, driving all but her alcoholic/addict NPD daughter from her presence…

My “conservative” CULT mother (fka JFK dumbocrat mom) has much the same ambience, albeit to a lesser, somewhat tolerable level after she went cold turkey from the nostrum broadcasts of primate IQ reading CULT news actors, which is banned in our home 😐

WES
    Participant

The one thing the vaccinated want most is the reassuring illusion provided by big government that they can go about their lives with little risk. By getting vaccinated they have invested in this false illusion and will agree to any measures that promote their illusions. They are willing to trade their freedom for the false sense of security provided by big government.

It will take years to pick their false illusion of security.

those darned kids
    Participant

vp: you’ll notice that when the interviewer mentions that the vaccines don’t stop transmission, each person suddenly wants to walk away..

boscohorowitz
    Participant

Fauci Claws was fun, tdk.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration has suspended implementation and enforcement of the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate for private employers after a federal court blocked the measure.

Everybody dance!

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“…later today I’ll read the article. Wil I understand it?”

In Vakzi Nation, article reads you!

those darned kids
    Participant

how true is this, raúl?

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“my heart belongs to metal”

Have you no religion, sir? Freakin hillbilly.

I will attempt to enculturate us to a higher level:

So Highbrow he has no forehead

boscohorowitz
    Participant

When people become divided along any lines and don’t find ways to accommodate the other, eventually one group gets herded to the cattle cars when the chips are down, security wanes, and moral high dudgeon prevails. Eventually some kind of Final Solution is sought.

So-called dumbocrats/libtards, currently holding the upper hand, are creeping ever closer to their Final Solution moment. So-called repugnicans/’muricans would do the same thing if they were in the catbird seat. In fact, I suspect that pretty soon they will do just that, hunting down ardent pro-vakzers to kick them out, kick them around, or worse.

Every side thinks it’s the right side.

fu

those darned kids
    Participant

thanks, bosc.

i’ll take your forehead and raise you one cat.

chettt
    Participant

I never would have thought that Austria might lead the revolution but who knows…

“Austria rises against “health dictatorship”
    November 16, 2021- 15:33 by Emilien Lacombe
    The police and the army refuse to control the health pass in the name of “freedom and human dignity”. They will join a large demonstration against compulsory confinement on November 20, 2021 in Vienna.

Only a few days after Austrian Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg decided to confine unvaccinated people, politicians and unions, call for a vast uprising against this freedom-killing measure, unique in the world.
    The leader of the Freedom Party (FPÖ) Herbert Kickl, called for a ” mega-demonstration” on November 20 in Vienna.
    Shortly thereafter, Austrian Armed Forces Union (FGÖ) President Manfred Haidinger followed suit and joined in in a letter published on 14 November. He intends to “defend fundamental rights and freedoms”. The FGÖ specifies that “everyone” is authorized to demonstrate, even in the event of confinement!
    The obligation of control imposed by the Minister of the Interior, Karl Nehammer has already been rejected by the police union. In addition, the Union of Austrian Armed Forces announces that they will participate in this great gathering in Vienna.”

L’Autriche se soulève contre « la dictature sanitaire »

oxymoron
    Participant

boscohorowitz
    Participant

First, I will cash in a told-you-so: I said awhile back that, about the time it looked we would be turning into a totalitarian Vakzination, covidiocy would peak and pull back leaving the likes of Fauci and Gates increasingly uncomfortable and ineffective working their phony bully pulpits.

I thought this was happening last spring/summer but there was still a few more biollion dollars to be grabbed the Phizer et al, and lockdowns etc. returned with a lunatic venageance now at apogee, headed for reentry and a likely burn-up.

Austria pretty much says it all in that regard.

Second, I believe that we are already seeing the collapse of Biden’s presidency, and will within a year or so see his complete fall into disgrace.

Third, it is possible that Trump will reclaim the presidency although it’s only one of many possibilities, all of which I see cewntering around the rise of a populist demagogue amid increasingly radical publis sentiment and action.

The blind leading the blind

John Day
    Participant

There, I caught up on the comments. I can go to bed.
    “Tomorrow’s another day”

My reading tells me that most troll-bots have intermittent human minders, so are really more occasional-cyborg.
    TAE may be advanced training for simulating human trolls in AI.
    That which shan’t be named was the commentarian name of a regular human a decade hence.
    The current experimental voice of that same name is not the original voice. It can’t answer a question from the wayback-machine…

how true is this, raúl?

Very. They shut down the entire hospitality industry on Tuesday. For one day, mind you. In the prior 10 days, revenue was down 3–50%. People stay away, and waiters don’t want to check their vaccine status.

those darned kids
    Participant

that’s great. unfortunately, where i live in canada, cafes, etc., are playing along, and very many people seem to be acting as if this is all normal.

personally, being served by someone in a mask while i dine unmasked is contrary to all i believe makes life so wonderful.

i’d rather eat off a dirty floor.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Re Campo family vax deaths…
    At first I wondered if the siblings were vaxxed at the same time/place, receiving the same lots. But, they have family in another country dying as well? May be some rare genetic anomaly getting triggered by the vax. “Safe”…NOT.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Vittoria Campo…
    I briefly studied Italian in college and fluency in Spanish helps. According to the Italian article she had meth (don’t recall now if it was methadone or methamphetamine) and cocaine in her bloodstream….
    Hunh. I suppose I could have just used Google translate, but it was more fun thinking through the Italian, recognizing the words, remembering how Italian sounds, piecing together meaning when I am only confident in the meaning of a little over half the words.

Dimitri
    Participant

Re: Vittoria Campo

I translated the last paragraph of the article where her mother says she was not vaccinated. I have no way to know if this is true or not but since it’s her mother speaking…

Re: Athens

Very true. The hospitality sector was closed last Tuesday and in some areas the closed shops were like 90%. This is the first time such a strike was so massive.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Third, it is possible that Trump will reclaim the presidency although it’s only one of many possibilities

I think the main obstacle to that would be his health. The man never has been very big on taking care of himself the way someone his age really should.

Michael Reid
    Participant

WES:
    You think like my dad when it comes to wood in terms of wood volume measure of cord being 128 cubic feet typically described a 8 feet long by 4 feet wide by 4 feet high. So I measured the volume of wood that I currently have (had no idea) and it is around 8 cord. I normally have more at this point as I have wood storage locations that have not been filled yet. I am still felling the forest interfering with solar access to the arrays. I typically cut the logs at 48 inch length and stack on the hillside until I return for retrieval. If too heavy to carry by hand or handle due to large diameter or super wet I cut these at 16 inch or 32 inches. If too heavy to carry I will flip end over end or roll.

One thing that I have realized is even without enough wood at the start I can cut over the winter selecting fairly dry wood that will burn to get me through the season.

Another thing that I have realized is that the way I am currently logging would not be possible without gasoline and oil.

So I recently ordered from Lee Valley
    21 inch buck saw
    36 inch buck saw
    Replacement blades
    Iltis Double-Bit Axe – 35”
    Oxhead Splitting Axe – 31”
    Replacement Handles for splitting axe
    Iltis Oxhead Curved Adze
    Replacement Handles for Adze

I find myself wondering what life would be like if the civilization and population implodes

Regarding maple syrup, I did that once with a girlfriend’s dairy farmer’s father and my father just a little north of Brockville. They predrilled the tree, hammered in the tap, hung the bucket under the tap, and on to the next tree. We collected the sap from the trees and dumped into a holding tank on the wagon pulled by the workhorse team then back to the sugar shack where the wood fired evaporator yielded syrup. Some good

Viewing 31 posts - 81 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.