Debt Rattle November 17 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 17 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Mr. House
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

“Go Get Your Cookie!” ™

Germ
    Participant

“I Got My Cookie!” ™

“Teen Dies Of Cardiac Arrest Weeks After Receiving Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine”

https://www.ibtimes.com/teen-dies-cardiac-arrest-weeks-after-receiving-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-3338566

Germ
    Participant

“I Got My Cookie!” ™

” ‘I had this stabbing pain… I thought it was a heart attack’ – Josh Sims explains why he hasn’t kicked a ball since May ”

https://theathletic.com/2958956/2021/11/17/i-had-this-stabbing-pain-i-thought-it-was-a-heart-attack-josh-sims-explains-why-he-hasnt-kicked-a-ball-since-may/

Germ
    Participant

“I Got My Cookie!” ™

” Ypsilanti student dies after ‘medical emergency’ at high school basketball tryouts”

https://www.mlive.com/highschoolsports/2021/11/ypsilanti-student-dies-after-experiencing-medical-emergency-at-basketball-tryouts.html

Germ
    Participant

“I Don’t Want Your Damn Cookie!” ™

Dr. Mary Talley Bowden resigned her hospital privileges instead of allowing Houston Methodist Hospital to continue to smear her reputation over vaccine mandates and ivermectin. ”

Here’s her letter of resignation:

https://t.me/zelenkoprotocol/2007

ctbarnum
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant
    Django
    Participant

The qualty of the propaganda should alert us to the truth.
    Now go get your cookie.

teri
    Participant

Just saw on yahoo news compiler:
    OSHA has suspended the implementation and enforcement of the mandate. Full article below:

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration has suspended implementation and enforcement of the Biden administration’s vaccine mandate for private employers after a federal court blocked the measure.
    The OSHA website page dedicated to the COVID Vaccine Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) reads: “While OSHA remains confident in its authority to protect workers in emergencies, OSHA has suspended activities related to the implementation and enforcement of the ETS pending future developments in the litigation.”
    Last week, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit fully blocked Biden’s executive order requiring companies with over 100 workers to mandate vaccination for their employees after temporarily staying it on November 12. The court ordered that OSHA “take no steps to implement or enforce” the vaccine mandate “until further court order.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/osha-suspends-enforcement-biden-vaccine-171701465.html

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

“Wait For Your Cookie!” ™

“Covid : Children told to delay jab for 12 weeks after infection

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59298833

Why the f*%k would you vaxx a kid who already had Covid. They would already have produced the anti-bodies.
    Think people. THINK!

Germ
    Participant

“I Got My Cookie!” ™

” ‘We are deeply saddened’ – shock as boy (15) dies after becoming unwell at Cork school”

https://www.independent.ie/news/we-are-deeply-saddened-shock-as-boy-15-dies-after-becoming-unwell-at-cork-school-41060858.html

Mr. House
    Participant

I endorse this post and have practiced by nothing day most days of the year!

A Season for Giving

Django
    Participant

If peasants can burn weeds we can burn other things. Fire is something we understand.

those darned kids
    Participant

dr. d: I’ll take Cole Porter over most heavy metal anyday! 🙂

hmmmm, metal porter!

i’ve got you under my boot
    what is this thing called death?
    i concentrate on black
    just one of those demons
    love for sale (no change needed!)
    you’d be so easy to sacrifice
    my heart belongs to metal

WES
    Participant

Henry:

Regarding your exercise room. Since you aren’t likely to be using the room much, do you mind if I store some of my excess junk in there?

those darned kids
    Participant

germ: if you search for “sudden death” or “died in sleep”, you will see very many stories of police, firefighters and teachers. these are people considered “noteworthy” by news outlets. day after day after day…

WES
    Participant

Sadly these days, “Sudden Death” is now the leading cause of death in the vaccinated young.

Of course there is no link between “Sudden Death” and the vaccines.

“Sudden Death” is strictly a fake media creation to divert your attention from reality.

Enjoy your diversion.

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

How are the heavy rains in BC affecting you?

Germ
    Participant

“Who Stole My Cookie!” ™

“Worldwide Search Trend For “Died Suddenly” Spikes To Record ”

“Highshttps://www.zerohedge.com/political/worldwide-search-trend-died-suddenly-spikes-record-highs

WES
    Participant

Michael Reid:

How is your winter supply of firewood coming?

We pretty much used up our cord of wood by the time we abandoned the cottage on November 11th.

I would guess you need at least 2 cords of wood per month times 7 months. Maybe more if it is all softwood.

I have been looking up tapping of maple trees as a pleasant diversion from winter. I have one sugar maple in the back yard I am planning on tapping late winter.

Germ
    Participant

“Honour The Cookie!” ™

Rioting is good.
    Heart attacks are healthy.
    Inflation means a strong economy.
    Supply chain breakdowns are totally normal.
    Empty shelves mean people are buying products.
    Biden is the most popular President in the history of the United States.

Praise be to the New World Order.

those darned kids
    Participant

beep. bop. burp.

it’s not the “vaccines”, it’s the licorice.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“Go Get Your Cookie!” ™
    “The first one’s free.”
    “You can’t have just one.”
    “Just do it.”

Germ
    Participant

“I Got My Cookie!” ™

Heath Freeman, Who Played Memorable Serial Killer On ‘Bones,’ Dead At 41

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/heath-freeman-played-memorable-serial-140304885.html

zerosum
    Participant

BC Wetlands
    Its only possible to go from Vancouver to Abbotsford. All road blocked and train track damaged.
    The USA news is not better. The I-5 , etc. roads are blocked by washouts, landslides floods.
    Near Abbotsford, there used to be a lake, now called Sumas Prairies that are farms. Four large pump are operating to try to reduce the flooding. The pups raise the water 30 feet and over dikes to the Fraser River.
    Farm land, milk cows, chickens are the worst affected.
    Lots of rich houses, (sunday farmer), are surrounded by water or flooded.
    Isolated communities are feeling the pinch due to supplies chains breaking.
    Transcanada was 6 ft under water and this morning is down only 2 feet.
    The flood gates, that keep the Fraser river from flooding, can be opened after the Fraser river goes down another 3 ft.
    It snowed last night in Princeton, and Merritt. Rivers have receded and left a layers of slurppy mess all over those towns.
    More bad weather still to come.
    The 3 day supply stories, before the stores run out of food, has been found to really being a lot shorter.
    Since traffic has come to a stop, then the gas supplies should last for 5 days.
    I got a full tank of gas and an extra jug of milk.

Germ
    Participant

“I Got My Cookie!” ™

Skateboarder Zane Timpson ‘dies aged 26’ as fans and friends pay tribute

Skateboarder Zane Timpson ‘dies aged 26’ as fans and friends pay tribute

Dimitri
    Participant

Fwiw

Re: Vittoria Campo

“ Even in the face of this tragedy, in the face of a human life that ends at the age of 23, there has been no lack of speculation. On social media, in fact, the name of Vittoria Campo was used by the no vax to carry on their propaganda. Even in this case, however, their narration was denied by the facts, as confirmed by the intervention on the social networks of the girl’s mother who, tired of seeing her daughter used for vulgar propaganda, wrote: “She was not even vaccinated. Shut up”.

Umm we must be very diligent in sharing things that might be misleading

Vittoria Campo non era vaccinata: “Forse fatale un mix di droghe”

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

Sounds “almost” as bad as the covid lockdowns! At least you are still free to leave your house if it gets flooded!

Just think, if everyone would just get vaccinated there wouldn’t be any flooding!

Mr. House
    Participant

If she wasn’t jabbed how was she playing soccer? Please answer that cause Italy has the whole passport thing unless that is also a lie.

Mr. House
    Participant

or is it one of those technicalities where they don’t consider you jabbed until after two weeks of your second shot? Or is that just a lie also?

WES
    Participant

Dimitri:

Regarding Vittoria. Since so much of the media news is fake, I wonder from whom did the no vaxxers learn? The media saying she wasn’t vaccinated could also be fake news too. Guess we will never know because an autopy will likely never be done or permitted.

Mr. House
    Participant

also your article is in Italian, and though i took Spanish and they’re all romance languages i can’t read it.

WES
    Participant

Mr. House:

You are no longer considered to be vaccinated after 2 jabs, almost everywhere in the world now.

Is Vittoria the sister who’s brother died suddenly 2 months ago?

userzeroid
    Participant

Thanks to TAE crew for keeping the effort going. Been busy as heck but had a moment or two before bedtime to read Illargi’s selections and catch up on the always lively comment section (it has been wilder since Bosco’s return!)

Here is some gaslighting for you. The normalisation of “sudden death”

https://sudden.org/about-sudden-death/

This organisation was started in “July 2020 during the pandemic”….

2+2=4

I don’t mean to be ghoulish. It is just too…convenient… to be… coincidence.

Gaslighting MF’ers… Ghastly….

Mr. House
    Participant

I believe she is based on an article we saw posted earlier, though i believe it said he passed after the first jab. So not considered officially jabbed. That article also said the authorities were going to look into it, unless that is also a lie. Round and round and round we go

Mr. House
    Participant

Isn’t if fun living in 1984!

hexadec
    Participant

From The Telegraph via Yahoo:

Alarm grows as mortuaries fill with thousands of extra non-Covid deaths

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nhs-delays-height-pandemic-linked-184014656.html

userzeroid
    Participant

Apologies to the ubiquitous Germ as he probably shared the link to sudden.org already. I’m a bit slow comparatively..

Yes, “Liberty Gin” rationing does seem to be hitting morale, Mr. House.. Moar truthspeak seems to be their solution to everything.

Psycho Gaslighting MF’ers.

Linton Kwesi Johnson – Inglan Is A Bitch

The psychology behind Orwell’s fears lay dormant, hidden undergroun’. Some people knew it was a dry, soul sucking machine. In the end, we all get to see it out in the open.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.