Debt Rattle November 19 2019

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 19 2019

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Pablo Picasso Female bust 1943   • Adam Schiff Validated My Reporting On Ukraine (John Solomon) • The Hill Reviewing John Solomon Articles After
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 19 2019]

Great find from Tyler in an article in which biographer for the Royal Family, Lady Colin Campbell says -about Epstein- that: “soliciting prostitution from minors is not the same thing as pedophilia”, “there’s a difference between a minor and a child”, and about Andrew :”his only mistake was being too clueless to realize that one of his closest friends was a predator. “You can’t criticize someone because they aren’t as bright as you would like them to be..”

Quite the defense. Who needs enemies when…. But this 1984 (yes, 35 years ago) Johnny Carson clip seals it all: “Do you have a daughter who’s a really good looking chick?..”

Dr. D
    Participant

“The Roger Stone – Wikileaks – Russia Hoax (Craig Murray)”

“As ever, the Guardian wins the prize for the most tendentious reporting of Roger Stone’s conviction….In fact this is the precise opposite of the truth. Stone was found guilty of lying to the Senate Intelligence Committee by claiming to have links to Wikileaks when in fact he had none. And of threatening Randy Credico to make Credico say there were such links, when there were not.
    It is also worth noting the trial was nothing to do with “hacking” and no hacking was alleged or proven. Wikileaks does not do hacking, it does “leaks”. The clue is in the name.”

“Stone has been convicted of saying that the Mueller nonsense is true.”

What? Adult reporters used their mouths, and lies came out?

“John Solomon is no longer at The Hill. Still don’t know why; did I miss something?”
    Yes, Solomon was doing reporting: the cardinal sin. The Hill can’t have that. Truth is like sunlight, melting the fanatical religion of #AntiLogos.

…But we know who will be reported as “unbiased debunked news source” and who will be named “deranged conspiracy theorist.”

In a nation of lies, telling the truth – ever, about anything – is a revolutionary act. And jailable.

“Trump’s Ukraine Scandal Rooted in Fear of Biden (Hill)”

Yes, Biden is incoherent, bleeding from the eyes, and hated by half his party who now believes Bernie is Center-right. It’s totally irrational to investigate him when he and his son raked $2M+ from Ukraine while both overthrowing it and overseeing it. We have the check stubs, plus the State Department saying it was a problem, but that’s – as the media loves to say – “Without Evidence.”

“Russian bots are still working for him.”

You mean the bots the NY Times already reported were on the payroll of the DNC, and the owner was banned from Facebook for his shenanigans? …But, because, executive branch, election tampering, no one went to jail. Ever. Or for CA either. You can have the Royal Spokesperson say, “Soliciting underage minors is perfectly normal” on the BBC prime-time and no one goes to jail. Jail and murder are for people who sell loose cigarettes in Staten Island.

Continuing with lies on lies on lies on lies on lies: “Fox News poll showed him losing to Biden — by a lot.” Yes, these polls also showed him losing to Beto, who was polling 1% and lost to his own party, as well as, historically, losing to HRC by 12 points. Polls! Who can figure?!

“Trump went ballistic” Compared to what ordinary day? Did he call NBC and tell them how to report on it, like DNC did? Did he get a man inside the network and undermine them, like Donna Brazile? Did he threaten to drone strike them like HRC did? …Not very ballistic. More like a slow hour after nap-time.

“With an approval rating hovering in the mid-to-low 40s, that is not good news” …Aaaand Trump’s approval is where Obama’s was in his first term, and continually rising, even during impeachment. And also steadily rising among minorities, as with Kanye. Ah, but what’s the point of running down an article where every sentence is simple to discredit? There are better uses of time. Gee, Docktor, everything every reporter says on every station in every nation in the West is a lie? Yes, Grasshopper, learn quickly you do, but you have yet more to learn: Everything every PERSON in the West says is a lie.

“Well, this is what happened in 2016. Still nothing to investigate the Bidens on?”

And a lot of this was reported in ’15 and ’16. But nope! There is never, ever any reason to investigate any one for any thing, ever and ever, amen. So long as they’re in my special club.

The House of Representatives is now investigating whether President Donald Trump lied to special counsel Robert Mueller”

RussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussia

Haven’t we been over this and closed it? Nope! It will never, ever be closed. Schiff’s grandchildren will be investigating Trump Jr’s grandchildren with telepathic space cars. In actuality, they want the Grand Jury info to figure out how to start their upcoming legal defense and contaminate the record/evidence so they can get an instant mistrial. What? Where?

“Mr. Barr declared unambiguously and in plain English that …the Left that is engaged in the systematic shredding of norms and the undermining of the rule of law.” i.e. Sedition and Seditious felonies.

“Airbus Secures 120 Plane Order From Air Arabia (CNBC)”

Like I said, there is essentially nothing wrong with the plane, only the law. But now the plane – which could have been easily fixed – now must all be collected, melted down, and buried at the bottom of the ocean, with a thousand tonnes of raw sewage dumped on them just ’cause we’re mad. Very environmental of them. Thanks to media oversensationalizing and misreporting. Just fix the sensor and the software with a quick pilot override: done. Then we can make all those transoceanic underwater green trains AOC was talking about.

“FedEx CEO Challenges NYT Publisher To Public Debate After Tax Story (R.)”

I pay proportionally more taxes than all of them combined. If you’re poor, sales taxes, property taxes, forced health insurance, registrations, monopoly fees, etc, are 50% of your income. Are they paying an essential 50% rate? Check your privilege, you people who can afford hoity-toity “brand name” hot dogs with your Kraft Mac-and-Cheese. ‘Cause more than half the country can’t. Brand name ketchups: Ah but to dream!

Breaking news:

Sweden has dropped its rape inquiry into Julian Assange. Good f%@$#ing Lord, what year is it? The f%@$#ing job is f%@$#ing done, isn’t, you f%@$#ers? How can you be a Swede and not protest this? What kind of people live in that country? No, I know, the same kind as live in the UK and US. Ignorant f%@$#s.

Dr. D
    Participant

“Sweden Drops Rape Investigation Into Julian Assange”

…They just discovered this? …Don’t worry, this is just the 2nd (3rd?) time they’ve dropped it, before saying “Just Kidding!!!”

Oh and then the process crimes arising from the non-crime. Always the process crimes.

zerosum
    Participant

I am so glad to have had an education that prepared me to observe the method that are used by the people that have been given the responsibility to run our social/economic systems while they distort the systems to become immune from prosecutions and to become filthy rich at the expense of 90% of the population.

There is no proof of wrong doing – Biden

boscohorowitz
    Participant

“Brand name ketchups: Ah but to dream!”

Russian ketchup???????????????

boscohorowitz
    Participant
    zerosum
    Participant

The tools are guilty of murder
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/epstein-guards-arrested-failing-check-him

The official ruling on Epstein’s death was suicide, although skeptics have suggested that Epstein’s sudden death was all too convenient as it also buried the toxic secrets of countless implicated “luminaries” and Wall Street and Beltway VIPs across all sectors of US life.

At the end of October, prominent forensic expert Michael Baden refuted the official narrative, stating at the end of October that Epstein was “strangulated.”

boscohorowitz
    Participant
    boscohorowitz
    Participant

Guys, zero and bosco in particular , please stop posting only links to something, whatever it is. It’s not helpful without at least a few words on what it’s about, so people can decide whether they’re interested. And in the present settings, which are out of my control, they just lead people away from TAE. Not my ideal thing. Don’t.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“Riots wherever you look.”

Debt Battles are part of the Debt Rattles.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“Haven’t we been over this and closed it? Nope! It will never, ever be closed. Schiff’s grandchildren will be investigating Trump Jr’s grandchildren with telepathic space cars. In actuality, they want the Grand Jury info to figure out how to start their upcoming legal defense and contaminate the record/evidence so they can get an instant mistrial. What? Where?” – Dr. D.

Great comment! All DC lawyers are on overtime lately, and the local Mercedes dealerships will be reporting record earnings.

“Sweden has dropped its rape inquiry into Julian Assange. Good f%@$#ing Lord, what year is it? The f%@$#ing job is f%@$#ing done, isn’t, you f%@$#ers? How can you be a Swede and not protest this? What kind of people live in that country? No, I know, the same kind as live in the UK and US. Ignorant f%@$#s.” – Ilargi

No, the same kind that live in Brussels: the idiot pawns of the globalist elite who make the laws and policies which destroy cultures and enslave nations. Sweden, where it’s a crime to speak out about the rape culture of the ME immigrants that were forced upon them. You know, the ones whose religious fanaticism prohibit assimilation and want the whole world under Sharia law. But let’s talk more about how Assange is a rapist, since that fits into our plans nicely; whereas drawing attention to the epidemic of rape by Islamic men… well, we can’t have that, make it a crime! Bury it!

Was thinking this morning that all this truth was causing me too much stress and negativity, turning Max into a dull boy, a Debbie Downer at the party, the proverbial wet blanket. Then I read some Ilargi and pumped my fist a few times. Then I read some Dr. D. and laughed my ass off. Suddenly, I’m feeling much better.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Guys, zero and bosco in particular , please stop posting only links to something, whatever it is. It’s not helpful without at least a few words on what it’s about, so people can decide whether they’re interested.

Thanks Ilargi; it’s annoying as hell…

TonyPrep
    Participant

The entire inquiry rests on the assumption that Trump is afraid of Biden.

What? That seems to be a similar line to the Republicans; ignore the central charge and deflect as much as possible. At least Nicole’s retweets seem to suggest she’s still got her head screwed on.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.