Debt Rattle November 22 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 22 2023

Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

60 Years In Alternate Universe https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/60-years-in-alternate-universe

John Kennedy was assassinated 60 years ago about 200 miles away from where I am typing this. I remember the morning clearly, and the rest of the day, and you might, too. I was in kindergarten. We went home at noon. The teachers all smiled and would not say why. Dad came home at lunch time, looking worried. Dad never came home early. Dad was a Marine. He told me “somebody had assassinated the President”, with grave concern on his face. “Can’t somebody else be President”, I asked. “Yes, but he’s not as good”, came the understated reply. The oligarchs killed Kennedy, as they had tried to kill Roosevelt (and may have done with poison in 1945). The Military Industrial Complex, which Eisenhower warned of, took the reins, and ramped up the Vietnam War, while turning a blind eye to Israel’s development of atomic weapons (or “helped” with missing-plutonium).

This thoughtful essay explores what different path we might have walked if JFK had not been murdered on November 22, 1963.
    Would JFK Have Lost Had He Lived?​ On the 60th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination, a look at what was and what might have been.
    https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/11/22/jfk-assassination-60-anniversary-00128153

​ Israel’s Cabinet Approves Ceasefire, Hostage Deal With Hamas
    ​ The newspaper cited a senior Israeli official as saying that the deal would see Hamas release 30 children and eight mothers, as well as 12 more women, during a four-day ceasefire…
    ​ Palestinian movement Hamas will release 50 of some 240 hostages being held in the Gaza Strip, women and children first, over a four-day ceasefire that was approved by Israel’s cabinet, the Associated Press reported Tuesday, citing the Israeli government.
    ​ Israel would publish a list of names of prisoners to be released under a deal with Palestinian movement Hamas within the next 24 hours so that Israelis can appeal the release in court, Axios reported Tuesday, citing an Israeli official.
    ​ The report added that Israel would extend the truce by an additional day for every ten hostages released.
    Palestinian movement Hamas said in a statement on Wednesday that it has agreed with Israel on a four-day truce in the Gaza Strip with the cessation of all hostilities and the release of 50 Israeli hostages in return for 150 Palestinian prisoners.
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20231122/israels-cabinet-approves-ceasefire-hostage-deal-with-hamas—reports-1115121543.html

Mysterious military flights between Israel, Lebanon continue​ , Sources suggest the planes originating from NATO countries carry equipment meant to weaken Hezbollah
    https://new.thecradle.co/articles/mysterious-military-flights-between-israel-lebanon-continue

​These very large, slow, low flying, Vietnam-era gunships circle above a target while they devastate it with automatic cannons and missiles.
    They are vulnerable to manpad SAMs, such as those which have gone missing from Ukraine.
    AC-130 Strikes Iranian-Backed Militants Following Missile Attack
    A U.S. military AC-130J Ghostrider attacked an Iran-backed militant group after the group used a ballistic missile to attack U.S. and coalition forces on Al-Asad Airbase, Iraq, the deputy pentagon press secretary said today.
    https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3596477/ac-130-strikes-iranian-backed-militants-following-missile-attack/

John Day
    Participant

US to Deploy Previously Banned Missiles to Aim Them at China
    Land-based [nuclear-capable] Tomahawk missiles are expected to be deployed to the Asia Pacific next year

US to Deploy Previously Banned Missiles to Aim Them at China

​Spiritual reminder from Tessa (fights robots) Lena, When the Bulldozer Keeps Bulldozing: How to Feel
    Bad news about New York isolation camps and how to keep the spirits high while living under a mob
    https://tessa.substack.com/p/courage-under-bulldozer

​First Amendment cuts-both-ways yet again: “Japs, Jewry And Trannies”: Media Matters President’s Bigoted Blogs Resurface Amid Spat With Musk
    ​ Elon Musk’s X sued Media Matters, claiming that the David Brock-founded leftist ‘watchdog’ group manipulated the platform to show major ads next to Nazi imagery, causing a flood of advertisers to leave the platform.
    ​ “The end result was a feed precision-designed by Media Matters for a single purpose: to produce side-by-side ad/content placements that it could screenshot in an effort to alienate advertisers,” causing “all but one of the companies featured in the Media Matters piece withdrawing all ads from X, including Apple, Comcast, NBCUniversal, and IBM—some of X’s largest advertisers.”…
    ​ What happened next couldn’t have been better scripted in pre-woke Hollywood. It turns out that Media Matters President Angelo Carusone wrote super antisemitic blog posts in the early 2000s, which were uncovered by the Daily Caller’s Peter Hasson in 2019, and have been making the rounds of late given the Musk controversy.
    ​ In one blog post titled “Tranny Paradise,” the future Media Matters president went on a lengthy diatribe against a ‘tranny-loving author.’
    In another post that same month, Carusone suggested in response to a male basketball coach’s alleged sexual and physical abuse of female players; “lighten up Japs.”…
    ..In an October 2005 post, Carusone said of his boyfriend, “despite his jewry, you KNOW he’s adorable.”…
    ..In another post, he suggested that his Jewish boyfriend only leaned conservative “as a result of his possession of several bags of Jewish gold.”​ …
    ​..Carusone said in reply, “It’s true: I wrote some gross things on my blog while I was in college. A few posts parodying living my life as if I were a self-loathing, bigoted Limbaugh right-winger.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/japs-jewery-and-trannies-media-matters-presidents-bigoted-blog-haunts-current-debate

Ken Pax­ton Sues Pfiz­er and Tris Phar­ma​, Texas AG takes on key player in the Bio-Pharmaceutical Complex​ (Same​ Dallas judge hearing this and Musk’s case above.)
    https://petermcculloughmd.substack.com/p/ken-paxton-sues-pfizer-and-tris-pharma

John Day
    Participant

​The Ponzi scheme which is the Federal Budget is in the phase where interest rates are rising, due to obvious default risk, and the interest payments are being borrowed.
    David Stockman on Washington’s Fiscal Doomsday Machine

David Stockman on Washington’s Fiscal Doomsday Machine

​The Limits To Growth model was not a financial model at all, containing no “economics” analysis, just “systems analysis” a new discipline of analysis for complex interrelated systems, run on the best computer of the day (1972) at MIT, employing the kind of engineering-based programming used in those days. It has gone through several minor revisions in the decades since then, but the “Business As Usual” graph has tracked very closely with the observed human economic activity, and environmental consequences, on our fair planet (births and deaths were both a little lower than predicted, so everything else stayed very close to projections).
    https://www.researchgate.net/figure/LTG-BAU-Standard-Run-scenario-dotted-lines-compared-with-historical-data-from-1970-to_fig1_267751719

Move “Today” a bit to your right. I personally think industrial output peaked in late 2018 or early 2019.
    https://www.ecologicaleconomicsforall.org/limits-to-growth

Is this a perfectly straight 4 km long wall in the desert on Mars?

John Day
    Participant

BAU

BAU too

kultsommer
    Participant

That graph posted by John “hates humanity”, as some may say.
    Curve representing human produced garbage, if shown, would shoot up to the Cezanne’s painting above.
    All the arguments about CO2, warming/cooling, Left/Right, Dem/Rep, who is the “right” prez….. and the staff that we regularly fight in comment section falls flat in sight of it.

kultsommer
    Participant

That graph posted by John “hates humanity”, as some may say.
    Curve representing human produced garbage, if shown, would shoot up to the Cezanne’s painting above.
    All the arguments about CO2, warming/cooling, Left/Right, Dem/Rep, who is the “right” prez….. and the staff that we regularly fight in comment section falls flat in sight of it.

jb-hb
    Participant

Makes me nostalgic for 2006 when the peaks shown were in 2005.

I’m still at heart a Peak Oiler like in the old days, but tempered a bit by other factors

Back in 06 on (now defunct) Life After the Oil Crash, I was saying that the major thing for preppers to deal with would be whackos. I was surprised at the KIND of whackos though.

I argued that Society Is Not A Borg Cube — the scariest thing about the first Next Generation episode with the Borg was when it was reported that the massive cube, no matter how damaged, would continue to function. Blast away 75% and the remaining 25% – still outmassing the Enterprise by at least one order of magnitude – would still completely function.

Military units taking 10% casualties are decimated and tend to get taken out of the line for refit. You look at battleships and various vital things could break down with 5% damage, 1%. That’s insanely terrifying in an opponent that no matter how much damage the remaining portion is fully functional.

I reasoned that there wouldn’t be a specific crash with people going from normality to knocking on your door for food.

Instead, pressure would gradually increase on society from decreasing resources. People at the top don’t know the details. They depend on their middle managers to give them the executive summary.

Middle managers love, love LOVE not measuring things. That which is not measured does not factor into reports, thus into accountability, thus into advancement. No Concern.

And as the vise tightens, you get weirdness. I proposed that you won’t see people driven to accept reality, you’ll see people adopting crazy new religious views. I thought at the time – Dubya administration, etc – it would be weird fundamentalist christianity. Westboro Baptist Church on Crack. …which it KIND OF is, but wokeism instead. I scoffed at people worried about communism/marxism at the time, I was so sure it would be christianity.

The biggest threat to humanity right now isn’t resource depletion. It’s top-down control, top-down blocking of problem solving and information sharing along with the spreading whackadoodle “understanding” of reality that makes it difficult to problem solve. If people could just get good information, be allowed to think and discuss freely and clearly, and not be blocked in actioning solutions, who knows how small a problem we could potentially make it. Then 8 billion people wouldn’t be JUST a problem, it’d be an asset. We’ve never HAD 8 billion minds work on a problem before.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

What If the Constitution No Longer Applied?

I wonder how many heads would explode if they actually grokked the *FACT* that, in “America”, Emergency Powers (Est. in 1933 by FDR > To Present) sublimated the USCON into nothing more than a goddamned piece of paper?!?

Is Judge Nap really that obtuse, or is Hizzoner just another Joisey credentialed maven, deemster, fixer, conciliator-for-hire -turned- “expert” bull$hit-artist-for-sale?

Where’s the beef?

Maybe it’s just me, but the Rattle’s recent slant (post-COVID) is full of data points telling one side of the story, while omitting the real reality that “humanity-at-large” has blood on their hands; That geopolitik agendas from The West vs. BRICS+ since WWII have unleashed H3LL upon ALL life on planet earth, a non-stop barbaric derangement syndrome, seemingly without any resolution or end?

Without addressing the multi-generational narcissistic malignancies in The West, The East & Developing Nations not only will the pathological depravity continue, it will increase into an existential crisis with no borders…

So, rather than address the elephant(s) in the room, let’s assign blame, chase our tails & do nothing?

What about sordidness, sycophancy & the collaborations of gen pop spiritual amputees that seek to benefit from grandiose delusional thinking that is megalomaniac in scale?

My observation of “truther” communities like TAE, both in-person & online since 1993, has revealed nothing that tribal prejudice(s), for the most part, blind participants to the sleaziest, slimiest, smoothest talking narcissistic sociopaths seeking to profit from confirmation bias,

Is “truther” chatter nothing more than group therapy for victims hopelessly lost in cringing cognitive dissonance?

The bigots, racists, misogynists, misanthropes, blood lust thugs are always an issue, to ignore them & grant quarter is never productive ~ Either everyone counts or nobody counts.

Either The People turn away from gazing in the abyss, search for a *common* solution, or They win.

Until gen pop (The West, The East & Developing Nations) stops following Attention Whores seeking to “profit” from the forever war death *cult* ~ Who always emotionalize the *problem*, never espouse the *solution* ~ Not a d@mn thing will change…

Carpe Diem.

Bam_Man
    Participant

The CIA had a busy three weeks getting their Vietnam policy sorted out in November, 1963.

Presidents Ngo Dinh Diem and Kennedy were both assassinated less than three weeks apart.

Here is what Ho Chi Minh had to say upon learning of Diem’s assassination – “I can scarcely believe the Americans would be so stupid”.[

Oroboros
    Participant

@John Day

Roosevelt complied with the Oligarchs by staging Pearl Harbor to get the Empire of Lies into WWII

I hold the opinion that the ‘coup’ in the 1930’s, the Wall Street Putsch, that General Smedley Butler supposedly thwarted did if fact suceed, hence Pearl Harbor psy-op.

Roosevelt was on a short leash after the Putsch.

I believe Roosevelt was poisoned because he was not going to drop the atomic bombs and made his thoughts on the matter clear well before the Manhattan project had finished the final assembly of the two bombs.

Truman was consider a dunce and a yes man.

Dropping atomic bombs on civilians was kind of like Gaza times a million.

Truman was spineless and rubber stamped the dropping of the two atomic bombs on overwhelmingly civilian targets like a good doggy and turned the keys to the country over to the Wall Street Putsch gangster thugs.

They still have it to this day, from 1947 til now.

Truman presided over the 1947 National Security State creation of the intel monsters we live with today. It basically codified the destruction of American Democracy into an Orwellian War Whore culture.

Lots of data about the effects of an atomic bomb on infrastructure and people was invaluable and good as gold. It remains to this day the Only data on what actually happens when you nuke a city full of civilians.

Supreme Allied Commander General Eisenhower as President in 1952 was pure PR genius and finalized the War Whore Culture with Ike as it’s Hood Ornament

Oroboros
    Participant

Someone once called Eisenhower ‘the Silent Caesar’

Oroboros
    Participant

Europe Plunges Into Chaos After Germany Freezes Public Spending Following Shock Top Court Decision

Germany’s judges are Whores just like the Empire of Lies judges are Extra Special Super Whores

German Constitutional Judges in their native plumage

Four man whores and four women whores, how symmetrical.

Oroboros
    Participant

They look like playing card Face Cards

Dr D Rich
    Participant

@John Day

Sympathetic nervous system rather than the parasympathetic CN III, oculomotor.

Horner’s syndrome. One pupil won’t dilate without cocaine or aproclonidine. Same side of the face won’t sweat. Upper eyelid droops 2mm.
    Iris may change color on the same side.

Sympathetic fibers from the cervical ganglion travel along the carotids ultimately hitching a ride on oculomotor branches to the eye.

The point is those expert doctors should have known that I knew whether they knew or not. So when they witnessed expertly to the credulous judge THEY KNEW, my nominal colleagues knew their stupidity was deliberate, in no way innocent and about as ineptly cunning as the psychopath physician can ever be.

Oroboros
    Participant

The Kings and Queens of Hearts

From Alice in Wonderland: Off with their heads!

Observer
    Participant

Well Ian,
    I come to Automatic Earth to gain some insight into the non-mainstream voices on world affairs out there.
    RIM does a good job pulling some really interesting stuff together but I’ve learnt to ignore the clickbait with respect to climate.
    Mr. jb-hb seems to get hung up on CO2 ppm (which he loves continually calculating as %) and essentially ignored some patient attempts by me to give a geological account of why it’s a bit more complicated than just CO2. He (I assume he) also gets tripped up by his own logic – doesn’t seem to realize that 10 x f*uk-all (4200ppm) is still f*ck-all so a massive change in f*ck-all and at the pace it is happening is a big deal when there is plenty of evidence now to suggest that CO2, even at levels of f*ck-all is the control knob rather than the trigger. I don’t think anyone who has entered into this argument has ever mentioned earth going into run-away climate change like Venus but he tends to go there too.
    Dr. D seems to have an opinion on everything and is obviously always ‘right’. I’ll give him credit in that he is 100% right with respect to the ecological catastrophe we are wreaking on the planet (of which fossil fuel and resource extraction is a major driver, irrespective of CO2). He seems to have some appreciation for the scale of geological time and the massive changes that have occurred on the planet over the course of earths history. However he gets hung up on the leading/lagging CO2 arguments and fails to look beyond the minute detail at trajectory of change with respect to glacial events and CO2. I have directed these folk to this article:
    https://www.nature.com/articles/nature10915
    but I guess they politely ignored it. Basically it shows that irrespective of whether CO2 leads or lags +/- 2000 years (a geological blink of the eye), an increasing CO2 trajectory is connected with warming and vice versa.
    My advice to you is to accept this site for what is is – an excellent resource for non-mainstream geopolitical news and not for anything remotely supplying a helpful discourse on whether or not climate change is ‘real’ and whether or not humans have any influence. One could argue it is already a moot point – time will tell, but I reckon we’ve f*cked things up bigly and there is no turning back. The economy collapsing coupled with a with lack of geologically realistic extractable oil and other resources will probably finish a good proportion of us before climate change (as per the post today on limits-to-growth by John Day). Maybe we can hope for a Carrington event to put us out of our misery. We might even blow ourselves up. Who knows.
    Take note of the more sensible voices like John Day and Phoenix Voice. And ignore the antisemitism – it’s a bit rife in the comments too – looking at you Celtic Biker.

Oroboros
    Participant

The Lectern Guy

“Today, I taught my kids how to walk around a Capitol on a self guided tour. They were shocked we weren’t thrown into prison for it.”

jb-hb
    Participant

“Mr. jb-hb seems to get hung up on CO2 ppm (which he loves continually calculating as %)”

hahaha. AFKTT and ever other Climate Meltdowner pounding away at CO2 and CO2 basted Climate Meltdown for years here and if I demonstrate its mathematical absurdity, then I’M hung up on it.

If the Climate Meltdowners want to drop the CO2 global warming thing, they certainly CAN.

Oroboros
    Participant

How adorable is that!

John D. Rockefeller gifting a 5 cent coin to a child on his 84th birthday, 1929

zerosum
    Participant

@ Veracious Poet
    search for a *common* solution”

Solutions found many times.

Adam left the garden with Eve.
    Lot’s wife turned to a pillar of salt.
    Jesus tried many things.
    Many religions tried many more things.
    Many social/economic/political societies have tried, disappeared, and turned to dust.
    Hummmm … the problem is within us.
    Okay. Now what?
    ——-

tboc
    Participant

” You’re not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.”
    Malcolm X

seems some here have never heard the word hypocrite, guess they don’t have mirrors in their homes

Celticbiker
    Participant

Today is the day, 60 years ago, JFK got murdered. Last American leader with the balls to tell the jews to fuck off. RIP.

Michael Reid
    Participant

The Hate Machine

I think something’s wrong with my Hate Machine.

I’ve got it turned up to 10, but I’m still not feeling it.

The hate. The murderous, self-righteous hate. The mindlessly fanatical hate.

I set the dial to “Palestinians.” Nothing. No reaction whatsoever. So, I set it to “Israelis.” Again, nothing. I just can’t seem to get my hate up. It’s embarrassing. Maybe there are some pills that would help.

https://cjhopkins.substack.com/p/the-hate-machine

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Okay. Now what?

I dunno, maybe start here:

Followed by “sane humanity” learning how to identify NPD sociopaths?

Should be pretty easy, like Natural Law:

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Farmer McGregor
    Participant

re: Reply #147171 by Dr. D.
    Now that ther, good sir, is one damn fine rant!

tboc
    Participant

don’t know why all of the angst about the money. The invisible hand of the market will straighten it all out. Well that’s the story i have heard most of my life. The market is self correcting and can not be be deterred from unerring eficiency. Laissez-faire, the only good regulation is a dead regulation! Demand for labor increasing? Let the invisible hand sort it out. What? Never tried that approach? Hell no, got to protect that efficient use of capital. Raise interest rates increase the returns on capital and starve the labor market. All of those years with a skilsaw in hand the only part of the hand i saw was the thumb pushing my sisters and brothers down.

Michael Reid
    Participant

My observation of “truther” communities like TAE, both in-person & online since 1993, has revealed nothing that tribal prejudice(s), for the most part, blind participants to the sleaziest, slimiest, smoothest talking narcissistic sociopaths seeking to profit from confirmation bias,

Is “truther” chatter nothing more than group therapy for victims hopelessly lost in cringing cognitive dissonance?

The bigots, racists, misogynists, misanthropes, blood lust thugs are always an issue, to ignore them & grant quarter is never productive ~ Either everyone counts or nobody counts.

Either The People turn away from gazing in the abyss, search for a *common* solution, or They win.

Until gen pop (The West, The East & Developing Nations) stops following Attention Whores seeking to “profit” from the forever war death *cult* ~ Who always emotionalize the *problem*, never espouse the *solution* ~ Not a d@mn thing will change…

It has come to my attention that the government is trying to kill us.

I suggest if anyone tries to interfere with your survival kill them.

If every individual did that … no borg crap … yes John Wayne crap

tboc
    Participant

Thanksgiving tomorrow. I’m thankful i didn’t plan better
    uppity white folks is poor company

John Day
    Participant

@Dr. D Rich: Thanks, Horner syndrome is another palsy, but I never saw exhibit-A. What person are you talking about?

@Oroboros
    : We mostly agree about influences upon FDR, and that he was poisoned for not wanting to nuke people unnecessarily, but there were 3 assassination attempts on him before his inauguration in 1933, and some actual people died in them. The businessman’s coup was a flop, and FDR and the other oligarchs had an uneasy truce. Truman was foist upon him in some kind of offer-he-couldn’t-refuse, and knew nothing about the Manhattan Project. Truman was as you said, not so bright, a bit narcissistic, and easily led, facilitating the takeover of Washington by London interests, I am sorry to say. All of FDR’s anti-imperialism was turned to the service of a modified financial-imperialism, and the US economy was eventually gutted, as had been the UK economy, by those same City of London interests.
    ;-(

Thanks Observer

Golden-Rule, VP Gary: so easy to see , but so hard to actually-believe, huh?

Money couldn’t buy you health, John D. Rockefeller.
    The kid looks puzzled by the nickel. It’s like a $5 bill today. You could buy a basic lunch with it, but without beer.

Celticbiker
    Participant

They’re not semites Observer. Take a good look at Palestine, shitforbrains and expel some Co2 explaining how wonderful jews are.

Indeed! No ads on Safari anymore! Well done, oh mystical corrector of the website!
    So totally off topic, but…
    If you smoke pot, look up paclobutrazol. If the buds are really really tight and dark, think twice. Here’s a site that covers “PGR” weed.
    Paclobutrazol sounds like a long term problem in the soil, as well. It’s used extensively in other applications.
    Sorry if this doesn’t pertain to any of you. ; )

Try that link again.

Michael Reid
    Participant

The previous status quo in the Middle East is not tenable.

Either the US and Israel knock Iran down—which would require winning an uncertain regional war—or they cede the Middle East to Tehran and its allies.

Either outcome would be a geopolitical disaster for the US.

Ceding the Middle East to Iran means giving up on the petrodollar system, which serves as the bedrock for the US financial system, and putting the existence of Israel into doubt. Accepting that outcome is politically impossible for any US politician.

In short, we are only one escalation away from potentially the biggest oil shock in history.

Middle East Wars and Oil Shocks

The monetary system is self-destructing at an alarming rate and reaching the end of its shelf-life.

The people really in charge—the central bankers and those behind them—understand all of this.

That’s why they aim to corral people into an Orwellian system that monitors and controls every penny you earn, save, and spend.

V. Arnold
    Participant

That’s why they aim to corral people into an Orwellian system that monitors and controls every penny you earn, save, and spend.

Thus the importance of cash; and why cash is a target of the galoots…
    Dump your debit/credit cards as well…

Veracious Poet
    Participant

@john-day

Golden-Rule, VP Gary: so easy to see , but so hard to actually-believe, huh?

As I was raised (saved) by my Grandparents (who grew up during the depression, were extremely disciplined, hard working, frugal, salt-of-the-earth humble), I was instilled with respect for my elders in a way the average child is not. At least during my lifetime.

Now into my 7th decade of human existence I can clearly see that worship of the child EG0 is the crux of the matter…

Children are full of impulsive energy yet naive, gullible, headstrong, emotionally vulnerable & easily exploited ~ No wonder *mass* marketing is geared to convince society that older generations are toxic, that spiritual matters are for losers, ethics & morals whatever you want them to be.

Then there’s the temptation of magical *thinking*…

For over a century American children have been subjected to layers-upon-layers of *toxic* propaganda regarding the Loving Healing Creative Power of the Universe, immature minds thoroughly indoctrinated by publik edumakacion, pop CULTure et al. to have an ingrained Contempt Prior To Investigation attitude towards Spiritual Sanity.

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance ~ Albert Einstein

Now the elders are scoffed at, parents barely able to choose what CULTure their children are “programmed” into, but that usually isn’t a problem as the parents are thoroughly brainwashed themselves, in most cases…

So, for the unprotected child it’s impossible to see, forget about the actually-believe part 😐

It’s all about which dog you feed, which in The West has been dominated by removing any & all inhibitions from childhood on regarding addictive, sexual, violent appetite constraints, for obvious reasons…

The story of the Two Wolves is a popular legend of unknown exact origin, but usually associated with the Cherokee.

The legend is a story of a grandfather or elder using a metaphor of two wolves fighting within him to explain inner conflicts to his grandson, or other young person.

Peace be with you.

Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.