Debt Rattle November 25 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 25 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Peter Stackpole SophiaLoren in a Manhattan Coffee, NYC 1958   • Fauci Claims His Critics Are “Killing People” (SN) • Dr. Marik Suspended After Su
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 25 2021]

Germ
    Participant
    Mister Roboto
    Participant

WRT the police standing down in Kenosha: HTF do they know this? My understanding is that the police had most of Kenosha under control that night, except for pockets where the BLM-sponsored rioting was so intense that they had to withdraw.

aspnaz
    Participant

German Euthenasia Association competing with Pfiser? Sorry, the vaccines have killed way more Germans than you have, but I understand the idea: get someone else to kill them for you.

aspnaz
    Participant

Time for a new vaccine that will target the new vaccine-resistant strain: I wonder how many will fall for this bullshit a second time and get stabbed.

Dr. D
    Participant

“Anthony Fauci, who continues to appear on TV every day two years into the pandemic,”

…Demonstrating he’s the largest public health failure in the history of the world. If you hadn’t noticed, Covid is totally unaffected, out there doing whatever it does, and every Fauci health measure failed completely and with shining embarrassment. But people who don’t listen to him are the failures and dangerous ones. Gotcha.

And this is the guy who killed 200k gay people over the years, seemingly on purpose. Listen to him. Trust him. The love of killing gay people in strong in this one.

Why do I have to move to Africa to be safe? Is it all Fauci’s fault, or just mostly?

What snows under is that Marik, Varon, McCullough et al are the top in their fields. Or were, until their ideas diverged from Fauci’s.”

Ah yes, but as Deflationista says, we believe the DOCTORS, not the Doctors. All doctors that agree with him are right, all that disagree with him are wrong, because that’s how it goes when you’re the center of the universe: all evidence only exists in relation to me and what I think. Objective reality doesn’t exist. The Subjective “I” is too important.

…Or maybe we can focus on unwrapping evidence instead. If they could make a medical case with evidence for a change — maybe just TRY it — these doctors would change their minds and agree. Their argument to these doctors is “I’ve got a spanner and a hank of rope, so do what I tell you.” Since power is their reality and not truth, they are confused as to why this doesn’t work for others. They feel the people who make objective truth primary are irrational and illogical. And wrong.

So Truth = Wrong, Power = Right. Of course we’ve heard this many times. It’s “Might makes Right”, sure the finest foundation for society, governments, and the human experience. So if we have a judge reverse this, it become true again? Because there’s No Truth but Authority?

Who will fall for the new vaccine story? Apparently everyone. It lets us round up and send all the blacks and natives to concentration camps, so We know it must be good.™ If it’s reinstating segregation, if it’s killin’ the Jews…

“Are Adverse Events In Covid-19 Vaccine Trials Under-Reported? (DeMasi)”

No Truth but Authority. We don’t allow you to speak, so neither you nor your facts exist. Simple!

“Severe Reactions to Covid Vaccines Far More Common Than VAERS Data Shows (BN)”

Since we’re pretty clearly watching all actors, sport stars, and other notables die in public one by one, and no one notices or cares, they pretty clearly won’t care about more abstract data like this. Are we 60x all other side effects combined yet? As I said back when on other topics, “What does it take?” The world may never know.

“The media has made the story disappear except for a couple of the usual outlets.”

There is no Truth but power. The purpose of Power is more Power.

“If the media did their job”

They did do their job: to carry water and cover for billionaire owners. Just like the IRS. Like the SEC. Like the CDC. Like Congress in Sec230 and suspending rules and sales tax for Bezos. Billionaire Lives Matter. Billionaire corporations are Truth incarnate. Roundup is safe as water. Reported on NPR, 60 Minutes, and NBC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of weapons manufacturer GE, made by chemical weapons manufacturer of Agent Orange. Like Depleted Uranium, applied liberally to U.S. Servicemen and children for years. With much joy and cheering.

Agents of Truth, Justice, and the American Way. Their job is to love billionaires more than truth, more than life. And die, happily in their service, like good minions and Nazis should. Heil Hydra!

Dr. D
    Participant

Oh yeah: added big post to yesterday too.

those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant

the daily mail, the new vaers..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10239919/Jessie-J-reveals-suffered-devastating-miscarriage.html

“Jessie revealed doctors were unable to find a heartbeat during her third scan on Tuesday”

those darned kids
    Participant

mr. roboto: when mr. rittenhouse neared the police cars to surrender, they pepper sprayed him and chased him away. he had to surrender in antioch, illinois.

he surrendered <echo>AFTER CROSSING STATES LINES!</echo>

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Happy Holidays from my soulmate & I (if we live that long):

Just Some Randomer
    Participant

“Time for a new vaccine that will target the new vaccine-resistant strain: I wonder how many will fall for this bullshit a second time and get stabbed.”

Is it not interesting that, despite the constant wailing and gnashing of teeth about ‘New Variants’ that, as far as I know, none of the manufacturers have considered making a vaccine to address any of these variants? I mean it only took them – what – 15 minutes to develop the original vaccine, so surely they should have been pumping out ‘Delta Vaccines’ long ago.

Something about this doesn’t seem legit.

those darned kids
    Participant

jsr: they have to use up all the ones they’ve already made first. once that cow is milked dry…

those darned kids
    Participant
    Just Some Randomer
    Participant

“jsr: they have to use up all the ones they’ve already made first. once that cow is milked dry…”

I suspect the issue is that if they did try to push variant specific vaccines then they wouldn’t be able to blame the variants for the fact that the vaccines don’t stop people becoming infected.

Oroboros
    Participant

El Duce Fauci is projecting like all psychopaths

Like Mussolini, Fauci et al deserve to end up the same way as Mussolini

https://imgix.ranker.com/list_img_v2/11263/2591263/original/benito-mussolini-death-photo?w=817&h=427&fm=jpg&q=50&fit=crop

chooch
    Participant

Dr. D said,

“I’ve got one: although I can see the numbers rise with every vaccination – Scotland being a good example now 10% over the 5-year mortality rates – anecdotally I can see the unvaccinated getting Covid, and the vaccinated having no reaction – to the jab, which is noteworthy or even suspicious in itself, AND no health problems at this time. This is against our argument AND the official numbers, but the numbers provided have been lies all along, so…? Are they so clever as to create two whole narrative tracks and support BOTH with fabrications?”

This may have been discussed, but the idea that there are significant amounts of saline only lots being distributed would generate this type of conundrum. Didn’t the polish scientist with images of the tentacled creatures indicate that 2 or 3 of 5 vials contained saline only. Also, wasn’t it recently reported that severe out comes were specific to certain lots. The poling data in today’s link indicates ~40 percent reporting no reaction.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

“Time for a new vaccine that will target the new vaccine-resistant strain: I wonder how many will fall for this bullshit a second time and get stabbed.”

I just got off a conference call with five German colleagues, all of them very competent and intelligent engineers. The conversation turned to corona and I was truly shocked; every single one of them has bought the official line and all are looking forward to getting their boosters ASAP. They’re all convinced that it’s only the unjabbed in hospital and ICU. They’re happy to wave their “green pass” at anyone who asks for it. They know nothing about side effects, think the jabs are perfectly safe and think young children should be jabbed too as they’re behind the rise in cases everywhere. I tried to raise some doubts in them about the effectiveness of the jabs – one had even had Covid (with fever) since being jabbed – but they are fully convinced and I couldn’t even dent their beliefs.

These are Germans who have all put a sticker over the camera on their laptops and all pay with cash as far as possible because they’re worried about privacy and personal security.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Deflatulence says this happens all the time.

“Meanwhile, according to a report by Dr. Yaffa Shir-Raz, there has been a “5-fold increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021.”

“So what is causing this sudden epidemic?” asks Shir-Raz.

The mind boggles.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/former-pro-calls-investigation-after-another-soccer-player-suddenly-collapses

ctbarnum
    Participant
    ctbarnum
    Participant

Meanwhile, unvaxxed Aaron Rodgers trolling media.

(paraphrasing) “Well, they say having lesions is COVID toe. Let’s see. Yep, no lesions.” Referring to his fractured pinkie toe.

https://twitter.com/BenjiBacker/status/1463629990864564228?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

John Day
    Participant

Fauci says “people who disagree with him are ‘killing people'”, because he is killing people.

simple. Dr.D’s principle again.

Engineering is hard because it all has to be perfect every time before you even show anybody, then they just casually want to f**k with it, and not be responsible unless it’s good, but you take the fall if its bad, and not how you wanted to do it, and it has to ship by the end of the month, no matter what…

I started in electrical engineering in college, for 3 semesters, but I didn’t want to work for who they wanted me to work for. I wanted to design hi-fi gear. I ended up doing that later, anyway, on my own.

Making something good from an idea, by carefully planning and drawing, until other people can see it and get it and help you do it is a sort of drive that some people have. Holographic 3-D images gradually build in my grey silly-putty as the process progresses…

Henry
    Participant

Have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving.

John Day
    Participant

Happy Thanksgiving VP Gary. Nice picture.

Yes, good post late last night, Dr.D, who DOES add original content and Ill wager iIS an iconoclastic human air-breather.

My monkey son got in last night, so Jim and I have to do some tree work now (mainly Jim, but I still climb some…)

Coffeed-UP!

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Just in into my in-box ( … those most wicked and unscrupulous never rest!):

COVID-19 vaccine for babies and toddlers could be approved early 2022, chief public health officer says

Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna testing vaccine for those starting at 6 months

Canada’s chief public health officer says COVID-19 vaccines for babies and toddlers could be approved early in the new year, depending on how clinical trials play out.

In an interview with CBC Radio-Canada, Dr. Theresa Tam said a vaccine for some of Canada’s youngest people could be a turning point in the fight against COVID-19.

“Children do have a robust immune system and I expect that they will mount a good immune response to the vaccine as well,” she said …
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/tam-vaccine-babies-toddlers-1.6262091

F.S.

zerosum
    Participant

What is a lie

Definition of immunity – https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Immunity_(medical)&oldid=95284169

Immunity is medical term that describes a state of having sufficient biological defenses to avoid infection, disease, or other unwanted biological invasion.

This is an old revision of this page, as edited by Ebmat (talk | contribs) at 10:27, 19 December 2006. The present address (URL) is a permanent link to this revision, which may differ significantly from the current revision.

The recorded history is being changed to agree with Fauci so that he can claim that he is not lying

The truth –
    Covid Vaccine does not give immunity.
    All Covid evade immunity.
    There is, and will not be any herd immunity.
    Mutations mean it will evade immunity.
    There will be only survivors.

Its only my opinion. It wont kill you.

Do the reading of the info at the links. Find more links. Arrive at your own opinions. Liberty, democracy, allows for your individual response.
    ———-
    I knew and still believe that the news media is not doing its job. ( Especially if the elites/bosses would be against the spread of the truth to the slaves)
    ———-

Germ
    Participant

And another …

Charlie Wyke: Wigan striker in hospital after collapsing in training
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59421139

It would be almost laughable, if it weren’t so fuckin’ tragic.

Dora
    Participant

‘Covid Restrictions and Mandates Imposed by “the whims of public health bureaucrats” are Illegal, Missouri Court Rules’

Covid Restrictions and Mandates Imposed by “the whims of public health bureaucrats” are Illegal, Missouri Court Rules

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

The US-Russia Confrontation Over Ukraine
    More extraordinary, … was CIA Director William Burns’ visit to Moscow on Nov. 2 and 3, during which he met with senior Russian military and intelligence officials and spoke by phone with President Putin.

A mission like this is not usually part of the CIA director’s duties. But after Biden promised a new era of American diplomacy, his foreign policy team is now widely acknowledged to have instead brought U.S. relations with Russia and China to all-time lows. […]

Burns is a career diplomat and a former U.S. ambassador to Moscow, and may be the only member of this administration with the diplomatic skills and experience to actually listen to the Russians and engage seriously with them. […]

https://consortiumnews.com/2021/11/23/the-us-russia-confrontation-over-ukraine/

F.S.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@Polder Dweller: Unless I’m mistaken, I recall that you’re from the Netherlands. I’ve heard it said in many places that a certain amount of automatic conformity is baked into the cake of German culture.

Dr. D
    Participant

“Instead of bringing stuffing and biscuits, those settlers brought genocide and violence,” Gyasi Ross says about the history of American Thanksgiving. “That genocide and violence is still on the menu.” twitter DLkocjrdqV – MSNBC (@MSNBC) November 20, 2021

Which is why we demand and applaud the rounding up of natives in Australia and Jews at home and putting them in Concentration Camps.

Ah, the Holiday Spirit! The Party lingo, line, writ large. Every sentence, every day. That’s why they’re INCREDIBLY boring, and TERRIBLY stupid. Essentially Party members are Anti-human. Pro-collective, i.e. the State, a.k.a. “Other people”. Rich, rich people. Not you.

“The history of any country, presented as the history of a family, conceals fierce conflicts of interest (sometimes exploding, most often repressed) between conquerors and conquered, masters and slaves, capitalists and workers, dominators and dominated in race and sex. And in such a world of conflict, a world of victims and executioners, it is the job of thinking people, as Albert Camus suggested, not to be on the side of the executioners.”

You know, like NOT people demanding segregation, homelessness, murder, and rounding people up in camps. Just sayin’. Let’s start with the DOCTORS rejecting it as a plan and work out from there. Go NBC. No, I mean it: Go Away.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/thanksgiving-is-awesome?token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjoyNTMyNzU4MSwicG9zdF9pZCI6NDQ1NjAzMzIsIl8iOiJNMGVtWCIsImlhdCI6MTYzNzg1NjUwNSwiZXhwIjoxNjM3ODYwMTA1LCJpc3MiOiJwdWItMTA0MiIsInN1YiI6InBvc3QtcmVhY3Rpb24ifQ.356NVb4rYx4sBaJKiG0P08yOVvKbdXchyV4zGzYhnEs

Rover
    Participant

Thanks Dr D for continuing to post…I realized that I missed your last one from 11/24s Debt Rattle…. thanks to one and all for this Oasis we all arrive at…
    Thanks especially to RIM@TAE.. for all the continuing labor of love…(for it must be a thankless place to be in)🙏✌️

those darned kids
    Participant
    Maxwell Quest
    Participant

Yes, a great photo of VP and his mate. A long and happy life to you both.

@Polder Dweller

As to you your five German colleagues drinking the Covid Kool-Aid… I’m reminded of the old joke: “You can always tell a German, but you can’t tell him much.”

Being half-German myself, it gave me the innate skills to be a good engineer. My brother and I (both engineers) were always taking our toys apart to figure out how they worked. On the flip side, it also gave me many weaknesses and blind spots, one of which was a tendency for black/white thinking, allowing any pesky doubts to easily be chased away with a huff of certainty. Having a mother who was raised in Nazi Germany probably didn’t help. We kids would sometimes tease her by goose-step around the house when she blasted her German music on the Hi-Fi. There were only two ways of looking at things: her way and the wrong way.

Still, a call like you describe would leave me a bit shaken, and cause me to reexamine the facts once again. Which brings me to Herr Fauci, the king of the gas-lighters. Isn’t he a wonder to behold? I guess that’s why he’s paid so much. Like Tom Selleck selling reverse-mortgages on TV, with a mustache like that they just gotta be legit.

WES
    Participant

Dr. John Day:

Now I know why you are so interested in the planning and design of your house extension!
    You are nursing the engineering side of you!

WES
    Participant

Maxwell:

I have only worked for 2 companies in my life. Both with heavy German influences. Their engineers designed machines that not only worked, but worked well.

WES
    Participant

Happy Thanksgiving! The best 4 day long weekend there is!

My best years were when I got to celebrate 2 Thanksgivings turkeys in one year! First the Canadian Thanksgiving in early October, then American Thanksgiving in late November.

This was accomplished by being in Canada in early October, then being transfered to the states before late November.

Then of course there is turkey on Super Bowl Sunday!

Professorlocknload
    Participant

Imagine the chaos, after these sociopaths become confident in their domestic control victories, and branch out to take their agendas of totalitarian control international?

Germ
    Participant

Noirette
    Participant

France. Two Gvmt. reports have come out re. statistics of hospital use in 2020.

The reports, and what I post here, come from a good vid. summary in F > for the references. Have checked various points, all correct. My comments in (..) M = million.

Overall: COV19 accounted for 2% of hospital activity in the year 2020. (Activity = beds, stays, etc., not cost.)

Ex. Out of a total of 11M hospitalisations, 217K were for COV19.

The Health Ministry Public data website counts ‘hospit. with covid’ and thereby adds in 20%. (E.g. patient with two broken legs in orthopedic ward who catches COV-19 in the hospital.)

Never have F hospitals been so underused.

In 2020, they had, as compared to 2018 – 19:

1.3 M less patients

2.2 M less stays (cancer patients go in and out of the hosp, etc.)

Overall this represents a more than 10% under-use, as compared to the past. (Which is where the ‘never’ comes from.)

The only stats that went up were:

—length of stay in hosp

—deaths in hosp

(As COV19 patients weren’t treated early on and so became very ill, lingered intubated etc. and died in the hospital.)

https://bit.ly/32ydz3L in F

————-

The hospitals being overwhelmed in France was a MSM fiction. The stats outlined in the reports might lead a ‘smart top manager’ to close beds, fire nurses, docs, cleaners, and re-group, i.e. close some regional facilities / wings of main facilities, etc. (Which may be happening or planned, other story.)

France went so far as to allow blaring headlines claiming that some F COV19 patients had to be transferred to Switz (where the hospitals were filled with bored emergency Docs, I have some perso anecdotes ..) and Germany.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.