Debt Rattle November 30 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 30 2021

Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    ctbarnum
    Participant

@phoenixvoice

“he is saying things publicly that need to be said, and that is useful.”

This is valid. Nearly every time he’s had a speech, there has been a sea change in attitudes among most Floridians that turned into non-compliance with Fed guidelines, with the exception of the corporate realm, Especially when the monoclodal antibody treatments became mobile. 75% compliance, ala Milgram became 75% non-compliance, again, in line with Milgram. My main beef is the huge holes with lack of enforcement which the state has the resources and incentive to do.

Far as the lowest rate of cases in the country, I attribute that to (1) monoclodal antibody treatment, (2) the fact that it’s “winter” here now and people are getting outside (more vitamin D exposure), and (3) good ventilation in most places (Even the Rays games had ventilation that almost felt like one was outdoors). .

Given seasonality, my guess is it will hold up until May when “summer” hits again, albeit less than before due to possibly less lethal variants. But then, it also could be the opposite because we’re fairly close to 60% vaccination, so hopefully ADE or OAS doesn’t become a problem because then we’d have the “science” all over again. We won’t know until we get there, I suppose.

@John-Day

I have a question about 0 Micron actually. Since the closest relative is to the Beta variant, which fizzled out pretty quick, along with genetic drift being so extreme in this case, is there a possibility that there’s another case of founder effect that causes this variant to also peter out quickly? That maybe a variant that is more related to Delta becomes the true ADE/OAS scenario for the vaxxed?

zerosum
    Participant

Time for the s-f writers to write a story.
    How herd immunity was achieved for humanity, when/by the immune system creating the “Omicron/omygod virus” that reduced/minimized the bad effects caused by covid19 and its relatives.

Noirette
    Participant

No Vax, No Food/Fuel in India – Food Withheld to Force Vaccinations

??

Mr. House
    Participant

with regards to more deaths this year then last when no jab was available:

1. They’re lying about the number of people who were jabbed

or

2. The jabs are shit

Mr. House
    Participant

Either way the correct answer is lying

hexadec
    Participant

Table football: Pfizer edition 2021.
    Pfoosball
    or
    Pfizball?

hexadec
    Participant

Or Pfoolsball?

sumac.carol
    Participant

In case this has not been linked before: spirulina ups the body’s production of interferon 1 in mice, helping to fight off RNA viruses.
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0033062020300372?via%3Dihub

chooch
    Participant

Craig Paardekooper goes by Craig Kooper in this Facebook group.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/352273635911627/

chooch
    Participant
    ctbarnum
    Participant

Vaxxball

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Raul from yesterday:

Do you understand yet why vaccine mandates make no sense at all, at least not from a health point of view? They only serve the interests of Pfizer, and in their wake, your politicians and media. We have one option left only: get rid of Pfizer, the vaccines, the mandates, the entire circus. It has failed spectacularly, and lost us millions of people and productive lives. Time’s up. This is our moment.

The moment passed a long, long time ago…

You forgot to add that during the chaos TPTB CULT exponentially increased their looting of western civilization’s treasuries/economies, all while supporting the impoverishment, illness (mental/emotional/physical), death & anarchy among the “deplorables”.

The weekly demoralizations became daily, then hourly, blazing the dissembling filth directly into the synapses of billions of lost, powerless souls…

Everyone knows the 1% is breaking Natural Law on a minute-to-minute basis, that normalcy is a lost cause, that psychopathic brigands have been unleashed to wreak havoc, that borders remain open to import immoral interlopers that effectively dilute & destroy any national sense(s) of unity.

I have mourned the fall of western civ, now developing a pragmatic sense about the “new” feudalism, how to survive my twilight years into the maelstrom, with full expectation of at some point an untimely end, followed by distribution of my assets to the Sheeple…

In fact, my wife & I ended our business early when the revulsion of annually sending 100s of thousands of our $$$ to the predatory mindfu$kery, unwilling to fund the psychopathic machine that was once the United States of America.

I wish there was a “new” hope, but all I’m seeing right now is victims, predators & the Empire…

Please continue on with your broadcast of news from the sane, it’ll be more & more important to those that wish to navigate the darkening chaos.

Gary

ezlxa1949
    Participant

So, India will starve people into jabbing compliance. Amazing how our various rights are being disappeared. On 20/12/2010 the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the UN issued a “Report submitted by the Special Rapporteur on the right to food, Olivier de Schutter”. (Link) The HRC describes itself as involved in the “[p]romotion and protection of all human rights, civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights, including the right to development”. What happened? The plague has swept all that aside, it seems.

As for the mRNA vaccine developed at Monash Uni, good luck getting it to market. The contract signed by the secrecy-obsessed Feds of Oz hasn’t been made public, but I would not be surprised if it provides for a Pfizer monopoly.

Heard yesterday that Oz too will bring forward the booster shots by 4 months, meaning a 2 month gap istead of the current six. Pfizer must be in need of a revenue boost. Does this mean that we will be jabbed at 2-month intervals now instead of 6?

chris_gee
    Participant

“He said research has shown the risk of infection between two unvaccinated people is 20-fold higher than between two vaccinated people.”
    This is the Mayor of Auckland justifying the ban on unvaccinated people from council premises.
    Sure, this type of thing is familiar to others elsewhere but it still makes me angry.
    The origin here appears to be from a widely criticised analysis by an Australian statistician, seemingly essentially taking the initial mrna trials and making an adjustment for lessened efficacy. This was given repeatedly by the Stuff news site as showing either a person had either 10 or 20 x the chance of acquiring the virus from an unvaccinated person.
    Critical discussion is either not allowed or moderated out. Leading to the comments like the anti-vaxers are selfish and putting the country at risk predominating.
    So you get people forming policy on the basis of a view or belief based on taking a reported so called fact as true. To be fair once or twice recently a better analysis has been attempted.
    So the golf club now requires a pass to enter the clubhouse, and members can’t play without it. For your own good and to protect the staff. Hardly a contact sport.
    As to the original claim, the unvaccinated appear to be perhaps slightly more likely, to half as likely to carry the virus and no more likely to transmit it. That is on a one person to one person basis. Looking at groups, there are many variables, namely the likelihood of getting tested if you are asymptomatic, the number and circumstances of contacts e.g. clubbing (not golf). Never mind the limitations and nuances of research, ill-founded opinion and propaganda hold sway.

chooch
    Participant
    ctbarnum
    Participant

Republican = I’ll say whatever you want if the check clears.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Demoncrats have already cashed the checks from Pfizer.

zerosum
    Participant

“Omicron/omygod virus” better than 3 vaccines
    Time for the s-f writers to write a story.
    How herd immunity was achieved for humanity, when/by the immune system creating the “Omicron/omygod virus” that reduced/minimized the bad effects caused by covid19 and its relatives.

https://www.jpost.com
    The first Sheba doctor, a physician who returned from a medical conference in London a few days ago, tested positive for coronavirus and is thought to have the variant, although his genetic sequencing results have not yet returned.
    He was in contact with a second doctor, around age 70, who has also now tested positive for coronavirus. His PCR results are being genetically sequenced, as well.
    A spokesperson for the hospital said there is reason to believe that they both have the variant.
    Regarding the first doctor, the hospital said in a statement on Monday that “the doctor is vaccinated with three doses of the coronavirus vaccine, his condition is mild and he is improving,” adding that he does not need any medical attention.
    A cardiologist, the doctor performed several catheterizations and attended at least two other large events before experiencing symptoms and testing. All of the doctor’s contacts have been alerted and are being tested.

What does it take to say you “own” something?
    Is it what you can do a perimeter of I 1/2 a day? With a gun? Is it what you have a piece of paper for that says so? How many private security people will you need ’cause you can’t guard it alone? How do you compensate them? How does anyone outside your perimeter feel about you and your little army?
    Who do you trust?
    What makes us think we own anything in the first place?

Ownership, I think, tends to be an agreement of those concerned with the property involved. Locals look askant at non-locals who come from afar and lay dubious “paper claims”.
    My brother always said “possession is 9/10ths of the law.” He was 7 and I was 5…

“Own” nothing? Won’t that be “them”, not “us”?

Anyone else think that spellchecker is bent on breaking your chain of thought?

John Day
    Participant

@CTBarnum:
    ElGato Malo has the BEST rundown and scoops on the worse-than-shady state for the Omicron variant. As John Ward (The Slog) would say IABATO (it’s all bollocks and that’s official).
    (Harvey Risch just sent this one.) https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/the-omicron-absurdities-continue

FOX News Flash. Healthcare Worker Vaccine Mandate blocked NATIONALLY
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/federal-judge-blocks-biden-vaccine-mandate-for-health-care-workers-nationwide
    A federal judge in Louisiana issued a nationwide preliminary injunction Tuesday against President Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for health care workers.

Judge Terry A. Doughty in the U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana ruled in favor of a request from Republican Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry to block an emergency regulation issued Nov. 4 by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services that required vaccines for nearly every full-time employee, part-time employee, volunteer, and contractor working at a wide range of healthcare facilities receiving Medicaid or Medicaid funding.

ctbarnum
    Participant

@zerosum

Knock on wood, but isn’t it strange the only people reported to have caught the Omigod virus has been those double and triple vaxxed thus far?

Weird. If there’s a sci-fi novel, it should include Fauci getting the Forrest Troop treatment, as JMG speculates might happen to a “public health” official in the future.

zerosum
    Participant

John Day

Healthcare Worker Vaccine Mandate blocked NATIONALLY

Therefore, Will they give you back time when they must take you back to work?

zerosum
    Participant

ctbarnum
    Yep
    Right now …. Omicron seem to be outdoing IVM.

Oh gosh- go over and check out the illustration for Dr. Day’s link to el gato!
    Perfect!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Top Scientist Blasts Fauci As A ‘Serial Liar,’ Slams Ex-Biden Pandemic Adviser As An ‘Empty Head,’ ‘Dolt’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-scientist-blasts-fauci-as-a-serial-liar-slams-ex-biden-pandemic-adviser-as-an-empty-head-dolt

Forbes stealth-edits article explaining ‘yes, the vaccine changes your DNA’

https://www.theblaze.com/news/forbes-stealth-edits-article-explaining-yes-the-vaccine-changes-your-dna

Detroit public schools are “deeply using critical race theory (CRT),” and school administrators are relying on Democrat Gov. Gretchen Whitmer to veto a bill that would ban them from continuing to use it, according to Detroit’s top education official.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/29/watch-detroit-school-superintendent-our-curriculum-is-deeply-using-critical-race-theory/

sumac.carol
    Participant

VP: boarders open to allow immoral interlopers? Huh? What’s that about? Most I can see, folks are trying to escape the tyranny of their homeland which is typically much worse than what we have (such as it is). The immorality rests with TPTB and not the lost souls trying to find safe harbours.

sumac.carol
    Participant

Borders, not boarders

V. Arnold
    Participant

The Mobious Strip called Corona virus…

phoenixvoice
    Participant

The best way to prevent mass migration is to make sure that everyplace that humans live in is livable. The US has been intervening in countries south of its borders for decades upon decades (or longer) in ways that are detrimental to the folks living in many of the countries affected. The mass migration on the US southern border is a problem of chickens coming home to roost. There are no easy solutions. Not allowing them in creates a humanitarian crisis. Allowing them in creates a different set of problems. The long term solution is for the migrants’ home countries to become livable.

V. Arnold
    Participant

phoenixvoice

The best way to prevent mass migration is to make sure that everyplace that humans live in is livable. The US has been intervening in countries south of its borders for decades upon decades (or longer) in ways that are detrimental to the folks living in many of the countries affected. The long term solution is for the migrants’ home countries to become livable.

The Monroe Doctrine was a United States policy that opposed European colonialism in the Americas. It argued that any intervention in the politics of the Americas by foreign powers was a potentially hostile act against the United States.[1] It began in 1823; however, the term “Monroe Doctrine” itself was not coined until 1850.[2] Wiki

As long as this hegemonic doctrine exists and is acted upon; no country south of the U.S. border will be a livable/viable place for it’s citizens…

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Borders, not boarders

No, you had it correct the first time…

I have vast first-hand experience with illegal immigrants, “a person who boards a ship during or after an attack” is exactly how I’d describe many I’ve encountered ~ The majority don’t invade our country for “freedom”, they came to extract as much U$D as they can, & immorally doing so doesn’t bother them a bit, starting with crossing the border uninvited.

Next you’ll tell me how intelligent & gifted the illegals are, right before I tell you how their envy+jealously rises to hatred for all things gringo, that they’ll steal anything possible, how they’d love to make your country/community/home part of Mexico et al.

Pro Tip: The best & brightest don’t come to America, they stay back home where they’re doing fine…

Who do you think it is coming? 😐

WES
    Participant

Phoenixvoice:

When it comes to just pure livability, before Columbus arrived, Mexico’s and Central America’s climate probably supported a larger native populations than existed in the US and Canada combined. They did not need as much fuel to live and could grow food all year round. Staying alive was easier.

Natives in the US and Canada required the greater use of fuel (wood) to stay warm during winter and could only grow food during the summer. Staying alive was harder. This kept local native populations relatively low.

The only reason the US and Canada can support larger populations today, than Mexico and Central America, is our extensive use of fossil fuels. Without fossil fuels, our population would probably crash back to pre-Columbus ratios. Our climate simply can’t support such a large population.

Today many areas of Mexico and Central America are less liveable due to crime, both private and public.

Meanwhile in frozen Canada, I often wonder why I am huddled up in my cave 6 months of the year! Am I the crazy one or what!

Veracious Poet
    Participant

It is really unbelievable how many participate in virtue signalling cults, I wonder how many hold a blood-dripping cartel member in higher regard than a family in the suburbs?

Come on, you can be truthful here…

We understand that the cartel member is a “victim” of western imperialism. That the father, mom & kids are just a bunch of white supremacist capitalist pigs…

Come on, let us know what you “really” think 😉

ctbarnum
    Participant

@John-Day

Thank you for the El Gato link, it explains a lot. While the article doesn’t go into genetic drift, it does describe a situation that is being used to cover for the increasing imbalance of vaxxed getting COVID more than the unvaxxed (in other words, ADE has likely already occurred. Just a guess) with a side diversion (lie) saying being vaxxed is better because “mild case” when really the “Scariant” has likely been circulating for quite some time but amounts to a mild cold for everyone (like what happens every cold and flu season) and no one bothers to get tested. The maps seem to verify my suspicion that all the recent “cases” in so many countries amounts to a bandwagon effect “for” the narrative. Definitely IABATO.

@my-parents-said-know

Agree totally. And also makes me wonder if my tests (even here in Florida done by the county health department) were counted, as I had them do the antigen test on account of not trusting the PCR test (which are getting shelved next month, what a coincidence). If they were not, that would be more evidence to suggest there was never quite an “emergency” here. I mean, soreness, feeling tired, slight cough is really just a day on a construction crew that lets you have smoke breaks.

Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.