Debt Rattle November 5 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle November 5 2017

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Edward S. Curtis Navajo weaver c. 1907   • Senior Princes, One Of World’s Richest Men Arrested In Saudi Crackdown (BBG) • Saudi Arabia Detains Pr
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle November 5 2017]

Dr. D
    Participant

Is Donna Brazile insane? While I appreciate some discussion of what has been truth apparent for decades, her story is just another, lesser, barrier of transparent lies.

She was core Democratic Party her whole life and didn’t know, had never heard rumors of the DNC’s financial position? Really? Likewise, Hillary gave them what must have been the biggest side-deal since Andrew Jackson, and nobody knew nothing? None of the State heads, the Staffers had any idea? You’re fired. Incompetent, out of touch…

But it goes on. Like the Greek bailout, Hillary’s campaign didn’t “fund the DNC”, since Obama stiffed her by leaving an empty bag, the money HRC raised only passed through the DNC pro forma back to herself and campaign. So what was she “bailing out?” Herself, of course, and to get hold of the tiny remaining state funds, except perhaps to fund raise once President, as BO traditionally should have.

Next question: if JDT was so bad, why was the party having so much trouble raising money? Was it, as other rumors suggested, everyone in the party hated HRC too, not just those reprehensible American people?

“Interim DNC chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant. She screamed at Donna, “I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f – – – ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f – – – to work janitoring this mess – do I make myself clear?”

A female NBC executive said that Donna Brazile looked at Mrs. Clinton and never flinched, which seemed to enrage Hillary all the more. The executive continued, “It was the most awful and terrible…and racist display – such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone, and I will never forget it. https://investmentwatchblog.com/she-was-in-full-meltdown-hillary-unleashe… “

Okay, so she had nooooo idea, and had to investigate this for Bernie, who had nooooo idea. And discovered that Whatshername Shultz was making all decisions and telling the Board of Directors after the fact, even about the hack/leak. Who all said, “Meh, she’s like that.” And this was “perhaps” unethical, but not illegal. I’m sorry, but the DNC is a registered corporation, if you don’t follow corporate governance, that’s a serious offense. If money goes missing, is transferred in any way, to any one improperly, it’s embezzlement, and a felony. Since one person had the checkbook with no oversight, draw your own conclusions.

So she tells Bernie, aw, there’s nothing she can do. And Bernie, unsurprised, says, aw. Wait–he was unsurprised there was no longer corporate governance and the party, the election, the whole 220-year U.S. Democracy had been hijacked? Hold on, this was the same guy and gal who openly endorsed her and cried at the nomination? But now she’s shocked and appalled.

Okay, so knowing that, Brazile cheated by handing HRC the CNN test answers, getting herself fired, but only to take the place of Schultz, who got HERself fired.

Your point, Herr Doktor? When HRC collapsed in fair weather, back when any discussion of her increasingly poor health was a crazy conspiracy, Brazile was then looking for new candidates. She picked Joe Biden and Corey Booker. This is the insane part. A MONTH before the election? Heart-attack Biden who’d been passed over a dozen times? Booker with no name recognition? Golly, if only there were a candidate with name recognition, someone who’d been in the election already, someone with massive excitement and inertia, if only someone could galvanize the Democratic Party with new blood and excitement.

Yes, the only person she didn’t choose, couldn’t choose, apparently would never choose even to death, is the only candidate that actually won the nomination, and could win the general election, and she, and he, both agreed had been unfairly stiffed, and she had the power to set right, Bernie Sanders. Discuss?

Oh, and when minor PC Tech and general nobody Seth Rich was killed in a simple mugging in crime-prone D.C., she feared for her life and holed herself up in her apartment with security for weeks. Apropos to nothing.

But seriously, after all that, she picked Biden. And in a book of newly polished lies, she comes out and says it, so self-evident to everyone, it’s not even commented.

That’s a great rant, Dr D. Should perhaps be turned into an article here. Interested?

John Day
    Participant

Two things:
    3 thumbs up on the DNC rant Dr D (I’m also Dr D) It is pretty serious that Seth Rich may well have been murdered for leaking to Wikileaks. that really looks like the case to me. The Clinton syndicate has not been hesitant to murder, ever. That still cannot be said openly. With Brazile coming out openly in a (limited) attack, some other power has her back. I wonder about Mueller, too. He is deeply compromised in the Uranium One corruption shenanigans. His FBI prevented a whistle-blower from talking to the press, and hushed it all up for Secretary of state Clinton, while Bill got half a million to talk to some guys, and the Clinton Foundation got over $10 million (as i read). I think the Deep State control of this country is being contested right now, actively.
    Secondly:
    Irony alert: The Lebanese PM (with a Saudi passport) resigns on order of Saudi Arabia, in Saudi Arabia, on Saudi Arabian TV. In his Saudi written resignation statement (excerpts) he accuses Iran of foreign meddling in Lebanese politics. https://www.moonofalabama.org/2017/11/lebanon-hariris-resignation-the-opening-shot-of-the-saudi-war-on-hizbullah.html#more

Dr. D
    Participant

Sure. Apparently I’m writing them anyway. I’m just concerned I’m not the measured and responsible voice TAE is known for. Email my account.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.