Debt Rattle October 13 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 13 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • Author

Paul Gauguin Sunken lane 1884   • Putin ‘Totally Miscalculated’ Russia’s Ability To Occupy Ukraine – Biden (G.) • Some of Us Don’t Think the Russ
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 13 2022]

Hopefully, yesterday’s ad issues are gone now; I’ve been assured they were. But do let me know if anything’s still wrong.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Paul Gauguin Sunken lane 1884

Lovey, beautifully rendered and a feast for the eyes; I would love a walk down that road…

Dr. D
    Participant

Not a trick question yesterday: if they hated war, how did they end up shooting people all day?

“Who did I serve?” Yes, not only do we know this now, dum-dum, we knew it was all lies then, in 2002. And it’s not for “Profit”: does Europe look like they’re profiting right now? It’s for Religion. Their weirdo religion of universal death. #AntiLogos, #AntiLife.

“NATO to Proceed with Planned Nuclear Exercises Next Week. Stoltenberg said breaking “routine” would be the “wrong signal to send” right now.

We all know you win wars using “signals”. I don’t really know what kind of pathology this is, but my thought is they haven’t been punched in the face enough. There’s a cure for that.

“The purchase of 4.5 billion doses of the covid-19 vaccine for 450 million residents.”

Yeah, I’ve been seeing this over and over again lately. Talk about welfare queens! You want to know how bad at math the populous are? There you go. Does 2 = 2 ??? Not a trick question. Or does 2 = 200? For corporations and politicians 2 = $2 Billion free dollars.

“Tulsi” is a collective. As all candidates are. So who is her collective? Where do they live, what do they want, and did they change sides?

Proposing: they are a VERY small minority of legacy power, trying to re-instate the old Democratic Party from I dunno, the 90s, when Clinton’s platform was identical to Trump’s platform on most everything. But I don’t WANT that platform or party, because we shot through there to get here. Clearly it was neither strong nor honest enough.

Atlantic: Again, I sound like over-the-top, impossible, spit-foaming hyperbole but I’m not. Here we have a whole city full of brown Muslim people being called Nazi White Supremacists by the leading voice of White Karen from Vassar and Smith Prep all-Girl’s college. How Dare You! Get on that plantation, pick that cotton, brownie! I’ve got keyboard lattes to sip. We mommy-mommy care, oh so much, dearest.

Clearly there is NO level of pathological that can possibly pop the bubble of Woke White Karens. Also the memo went out that “we hate Kanye” and he’s not black anymore, because Joe and The Atlantic are the Great Deciders of who is, and is not, allowed, by us, to be what they are. Aka, Black. All heil.

“Putin ‘Totally Miscalculated’ Russia’s Ability to Occupy Ukraine – Biden (G.)”

Equal to The Atlantic, “The Guardian” and their Putin-telepathy. They are mind-melded and know what he was thinking and planning at all times.

“No US leader would ever stand by and do nothing while thousands of Americans were savagely slaughtered”

Like by Pfizer? Or by fentanyl? You are kidding, right? All deaths, at all times, by all people, for all reasons, are a good thing. So long as it profits them.

But Whitney can say anything he likes — Everyone is innoculated against it. They either are subjects to “The Narrative” or broken away from it. Here’s another way to look at it: they are either tuned into and channeling “Spirit of AntiChrist”, or that of “Christ Consciousness.” That is how they get “the memo” that we Kanye is no longer black and we lynch him now.

What you get is where you put your attention. They are allied with this. In “Revelation”, that is, the Great Revealing, we become aware of long-hidden information, and even the very elect are deceived. That is, the Fallacy of Authority, the “Experts”. We are choosing sides in the Great Spiritual War, in the foggiest terms, will we be “Good” or “Evil”? Will we live for ourselves, our egos alone, or are we of “All-One-God-Faith”? This is a very deep choosing of who you actually are, and I can’t tell you who you are. It’s more a fact, not a choice.

So all sides are preaching to the choir exclusively. Words are meaningless, perhaps, and only actions matter. You will die for your cause if they have anything to say about it.

In fact, come to think of it, the Left has now moved beyond keyboard lattes and are discussing how to arm up with fully-auto weapons on Reddit. That’s an ominous turn considering how violent and unhinged they are. …And how relentlessly infantile and inexperienced.

“NATO Planned a Pre-emptive Strike on Russia (Milacic)”

I have no idea what they’re saying here. I mean, yes, the U.S. has always, now and forever, since Stalin snatched them away from London Trotskyites, wanted to attack and conquer Russia. We have arranged everything, every month of every year to that end. We altered our weapons and changed out nuclear treaties and protocols to allow it. However, you don’t attack Russia from Sicily. Like WTF. The whole POINT of Ukraine was that we needed first strike 15m or less from Moscow or it wasn’t feasible. Polaris is just another average practice-run to attack Russia, like every other one we had for 70 years.

And if it’s a “Surprise” why did you HAVE the exercise? And name Kiev specifically? Not much of a surprise. The Russian-Sakers need to back up from emotion and partisanship and think clearly again. Thank God – afaikt – Putin and the Generals aren’t, and I don’t care how irritating that is to them.

Europe: Lack of Russian Oil Could Spark ‘Worst Energy Crisis in Decades’ (ZH)”

Murdering all people, at all times, for all reasons, always a good thing. But the favorite reason is for the environment. Behold! A Pale Horse! The “Chloros”, the pale GREEN horseman, who kills more than war and pestilence combined. And to thunderous applause! Yay, dead people! Shut up and take my children! Nothing can cure it, clearly not even death.

“…the sanctions “didn’t fulfill the hopes that were pinned on them,”

Sure they did. They’re killing people, and that’s a win. All death at all places and all reasons fulfill our mission and purpose in life.

“claiming an inability to repair gas turbines because of the Western sanctions.”

As this is a verifiable fact, this word is of course wicked and relentless propaganda. That’s why in journalism, you don’t “Claim”. You “Said.” Leave your fancy thesaurus at home and I don’t care what the weather was, the color of his shirt, or how you felt about it. Just the facts, ma’am. You’re Fired.

“it was possible to repair the damaged pipelines but that Russia and the EU should decide their fate.“

But they are a death cult, worshiping the god of death and lies. They can’t change, as that is their one true religion. Prove me wrong. The salvation will be for the tiny remnant left after the death cult goes full Hale-Bopp. As they already have, past-tense. This is pretty common in history and they take a lot of people with them.

“Washington-backed rebel forces attempted to storm Havana and overthrow the popular Communist government”

Invading nations and toppling governments worldwide. The middle years of our 99 or 199 illegal invasion-coups.
    Pic
    “It’s not Fascism when we do it!”

Only picking the Donkey as it was JFK that time. They – The Dulles, the Three-Letter-men – are tireless, equal-opportunity anti-democracy mass-murderers. This is the key story, as it has all templates and stories before and since in it: 1) The Lettermen lie to, gaslight, and refuse to read the elected government into what’s really going on, especially lying and omitting the President. 2) In order to cause a world war and nuclear armegeddon. 3) the Elected officials then have to special rendition the Lettermen and wire them up on a bucket in Gitmo to find out what they did 4) the quasi-normal humans – saying a lot for the scum that are politicos – then turn off Defcon 5 as idiotic 6) they leave the Lettermen to do it all over again tomorrow. Which they IMMEDIATELY do. “What are we doing tonight, Brain?” “Same thing we do every night: Try to Destroy the whole world.” (In service of our god and religion)

Can we just cut to the chase in Step 1 and assume correctly it’s these religious fanatics burrowed in, arrest and execute them for quite obvious and evident war crimes, Mr. Bolton? You’d make a mint on pay-per-view.

“ NATO Eyes 10-Year Plan For Ukraine – Politico (RT)”

Worse than that: it definitively presumes Ukraine is entirely SUBSERVIENT to NATO. If I make plans that you follow, then I’m your boss, right?

“long-term commitment” to revitalize Kiev’s military-industrial complex following months of fighting with Russia,”

Where? They no longer have the mines or the industry, or the non-metrosexuals willing to work. And: There’s a “long-term”? That sounds pretty optimistic. …Not for Ukraine. I mean they actually believe NATO, Europe, and the U.S. will exist by next year, projecting anything. Good luck with that.

“ $1m Offer To Steele Shows FBI Misled Congress On Russia Probe: Kash Patel (JTN)”

Yup, and nothing will happen. No one cares. There is no level of villainy that is not Good if it serves my goals.

“…these funds are funded by workers and yet they are “engaging in actions which destroy the living standards of those workers..”

Yes: ESG. Green Horse. It murders people by the hundred-thousands, therefore it’s a great and admirable service. To our god and weirdo religion. They LOSE money on every one of them. Yet they continue without hesitation. You come up with another reason.

“The central mystery of our time is why, at a moment when the whole political and social system is out of control and in total chaos, no one seems able to imagine any alternative.”

“We” imagined lots of alternatives. We even trimmed them down to “Leave me the f– alone.” But we are not a Democracy, anywhere in the West, and officially as of 20 years ago the colleges ran that study that said the People have NO effect on any government policy. Even the corporations barely do: look at Germany. Only the Cabal, largely financial. So we’ve moved off vista imagining the horizons, to hunkering down and responding, ‘cause this will be bad. That’s more practical.

The clue lies in the man who imposed the “shock therapy” experiment on Russia. Called Yegor Gaidar, he was at the heart of the communist establishment.”

Yes. It will be the communists that do this to us, as they are already, right now. No? Where are the anarcho-capitalists and Libertarians getting in your business, destroying your day? Do they believe in morality and a justice system? Yes, because you can’t have private property without one. Is it too much to just accept the system proven to be least-bad? Or do you all want more of this first?

Dora
    Participant

Dr. Peter McCullough

“Told Swedish supermodel Aga Wilson that the “Bio-pharmaceutical Complex” is working as a world wide syndicate. They declare “medical emergencies” and then drain treasuries dry with prepurchased products before they are even developed or tested such as the COVID-19 vaccines. ”
    https://gettr.com/post/p1u1miu538e

D Benton Smith
    Participant

There are lessons to be learned from an armed mugging. The remorseless criminal, for example, learns that by simply sticking a gun into somebody’s face they can boldly take pretty much anything that they want, nine times out of ten, and the victims learn that there is almost nothing people won’t do to say alive.

Another lesson is that it works on the grand scale very much the same as it does on the small.

The entire world was just mugged (crime in progress) like never before in human history because multiple new ultra-high technologies . . . coupled with ‘nothing-new-here’ bad old fashioned psychopathy . . . . gave the criminals overwhelming advantages such as never before known in human history either.

Yet another big lesson (and there are many lessons in this tragic debacle) is that life is largely a numbers game. Most violent crime does not end in immediate death. Many do die, of course, but most do not. Some victims escape physical injury altogether, while many others are merely wounded, and everyone who doesn’t get killed immediately finds themselves in a new situation that is so unprecedented and almost incomprehensibly complicated that they remain stunned for a very long time.

Ultimately, as the fog of war clears to some degree (and it does gradually clear as the surviving combatants become battle hardened) there are choices to be made. And those choices shall be made, as well as implemented, in ways that have never before played out at this scale either.

The species of which each and every one of us is a working part, is seriously flawed. This fact is utterly undeniable (although our capacity for denial is monumentally robust).

The “soft robot” (homo sapiens) which we more or less compulsively (and erroneously!) identify with as our “selves” is proven capable of acquiring sufficient power to maim or destroy itself, at the same time that it is NOT YET PROVEN WISE ENOUGH to manage that power sufficiently well enough to avoid permanently maiming or extincting the species itself. Nuclear cataclysm and genetic meddling are but two of many other ways that humankind can off itself.

It is the “sapiens” part of the genomic nomenclature that seems to be the problem. I would be interested in hearing your personal take on that question. Are we sapient enough to make the cut? Or is the on-board “organically based artificial intelligence computer [brain]” we haul around in our noggins doomed to fuck it up every time unless managed by external (NOT organically built-in & NOT materialistically on-board) spirit based intervention?

My personal opinion (borne out by the current level of violent idiocy extant) is that we have slightly exceeded the limit on how “smart” an organically based “AI” can get before Artificial Intelligence’s innate LACK of spirit based value judgment predictably results in catastrophically terminal “bad judgments” which inevitably and invariably end in biological extinction . . . one way or the other.

Thankfully, conclusion of the experiment is not merely close at hand. It is literally in its final stages as we speak.

Homo Sap shall either evolve, or end. Those who learn the important lessons from that event shall have moved closer to God, and those who do not shall continue on their Express Route to the other place.

All aboard!

Mail from the new ad servicer we got in, 10 days ago:

“It’s come to our attention that this website has been flagged by half of the partners we have tried to connect, including a couple of our major ones, that they consider this site fraud. It’s not just because of the content, which some of them could consider misinformation, but because 98% of your traffic is direct which would imply part of it is bought. I’m really sorry, but we have no control over this or ability to change it.  Given your experience, and the fact that lower end partners are the only ones willing to connect, I think it might be best for us to part ways.”

We’ve tried 5,6 of these companies over the past 2 years or so, and keep running into the same shit. I am getting tired of it. No ads would be great, but we can’t afford that. I’m already not promoting TAE with SEO etc., because at some point someone will try to delete/ban/censor us, but this is starting to get out of hand. I want no-one to tell me what to say.

And you know, I’m not promoting child abuse or other weird stuff that’s all the rage today, I simply give people a different view of the world than their media do(es).

zerosum
    Participant

@ RIM
    I simply give people a different view of the world than their media do(es).
    I can only do my best to support your efforts with my 2 cents.

Truth is hard to sell if it doesn’t pay well.

Trudeau buying Ukrainian votes.
    Why war in Ukraine is WWIII

History of Ukraine, serfdom is/was regularly rewritten by the winners, because of the constant/repeated civil wars.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serfdom
    Serfdom was the status of many peasants under feudalism, specifically relating to manorialism, and similar systems. It was a condition of debt bondage and indentured servitude with similarities to and differences from slavery, which developed during the Late Antiquity and Early Middle Ages in Europe and lasted in some countries until the mid-19th century.[1]

The Ukrainian diaspora is found throughout numerous regions worldwide including other post-Soviet states as well as in other countries such as Poland,[1] the United States,[2] Canada, the UK[3][4] and Brazil.[5]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_diaspora
    The Ukrainian diaspora in Canada is one of the largest, and Canada itself is the third largest country in the world for the number of Ukrainians.
    Ukrainian diasporas – both first and second categories are active lobbyists, promoters, advocates of Ukrainian interests on the territory of Canada.
    ————
    Russian Roulette

Negative effectiveness means that a vaccinated person is more likely to contract COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus, than an unvaccinated person.

RIM- I am still getting the redirect on Safari, associated with the bottom ad. Interestingly, safari’s history bar only shows the redirect and not TAE. I can get TAE to load if I hit the X of the ad before the redirect happens, but it still doesn’t show TAE on the history bar. Brave works, though, which is where I am now.

zerosum
    Participant

It’s not the truth, It’s not a lie …. It’s a green screen.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/video/discover/how-to-use-green-screen.html
    How to use a green screen.
    Get advice from the pros on how to properly light your screen and subject. Then incorporate your new background image seamlessly using the Ultra Key tool in Adobe Premiere Pro.

Noirette
    Participant

A while ago, there was talk here about Steve Ludlum, his blog, Economic Undertow, and him not posting any longer, several ppl, me incl. read or followed him.

I clicked on and –> a new post is up, Sept. 1, 2022.

The Big Lie at the root of a war of aggression is that it is going to be easy.

excerpt, quote:

Ukrainians leverage their sense of national identity, the Russians’ identity is an edifice cribbed together out of imperial arrogance, abuse and nostalgia.

The Ukrainians defend their homes and families, the Russians abandon their own dead and wounded to rot where they fall or to be eaten by dogs.

So-called Russian ‘gains’ are negative; their assets burn into ashes and scrap while the Ukrainians become increasingly capable.

There is the increase of longer range Western- and domestically produced weapons systems to destroy Russia’s remaining supply capacity.

Soon to come is more Western armor and modern jets, more drones and most importantly, an increase in better trained Ukrainians.

What does Russia look forward to? Moral – and economic breakdown against the backdrop of jabbering TV madmen. Failing in Ukraine, there is nothing for Russia but turn against itself. It is the man trying hard to hang itself and ultimately succeeding.

end quote.

Z Marks the Spot

I was quite surprised by this content.

Dr. D
    Participant

S-M-A-R-T(pic)

Mr. House
    Participant

“I was quite surprised by this content.”

His take on Covid was equally strange. That and not writing for two years is also strange. Who knows what is going on in his mind.

Dora
    Participant

The old movie “The Terminator” is starting to look like a warning, except the “machines” are internet algorithms programmed to reject information their programmers want silenced.

Dr. D
    Participant

Steve Ludlum https://www.economic-undertow.com/2022/09/01/z-marks-the-spot/ (don’t bother except to serve as a warning to others)

Reading it, all I thought was he’s talking about the United States:
    The Big Lie is one the aggressor tells himself.
    …there is the easy war and nothing else.
    …they will ‘welcome us with flowers’, that the ‘boys will be home by Christmas’. That the war will not cost anything or that it will be profitable to our side. (Yes, literally, and attributes this all-American quote to Russia)
    …twenty-plus years of trying to undermine and absorb the Kyiv government by intrigue.
    Lies take root in the garden of disinterest.
    Little attention was made to Ukraine struggle from 2014 to the immediate run up to the invasion
    That the source of the cash was thieving oligarchs didn’t matter.
    …has a demographic imbalance skewed toward the elderly with its younger persons working for technology- and commercial firms or in the ‘loan shark’ economy
    Even among the poorly educated, Russians consider the military as employment of last resort, leaving Russia with legions of bribe-hungry functionaries, police and informants … and a military starved of capable soldiers.

…Too many to continue. Just thoughtless, pejorative claptrap.

For massive, thoughtless, provably idiotic lies, try this example:
    “Russians crossed the border in many places and Ukrainians immediately started shooting at them.”

You mean like how majority Donbass begged Russia to defend and annex them? So…Donestsk was being really tricky-tricky? Shot them when they came in as asked to do what they were asked? No?

“Unlike Syrian rebels, the Ukrainians were heavily armed, well led and enjoyed almost 100% popular support.”

100% support in Donbass, who seceded and were shelled for 10 years, killing 14,000 people? ‘Cause both the secession AND the shelling kind of make be think their support was somewhere lower than 100%. They were “Heavily armed” because guns are illegal there and no one has on the ground experience with them?

Melitopol. These gains was not so much by force of arms but by one-and-done efforts of fifth-columnists and spies holding Ukrainian public offices”

…So you mean the thousands of spies and turncoats in your country with 100% solidarity support?

“fighter jets shooting down Russian aircraft and helicopters in large numbers was no myth.”

Uh-huh. Every. Sentence. Every one. Talk about the “Big Lie” he uses like a mantra 50 times! There is no stone unturned for telling every lie. There is no partisanship or hyperbole unused. There is no logic or fact-checking approached.

“Russia is little more than a terrorist group like ISIS. Who would voluntarily have anything to do with it?”

Um. Almost the entire world? Everyone outside of a few irrelevant cities like London, Ottawa, and Sydney? 2/3rds of the world population and arguably about half of people in the nations he claims are against Russia?

Not to stop with local lies, there are sweeping intellectual lies: “credit IS the economy,” Really? There’s no such thing as cash? But I mean, why not? If he is “100% Support” for every evil war and lie in the West, then he DEFINITELY must 100% believe this one. There is no money. There are no goods. There is no work or economic activity. There is only debt.

“Russia’s easy war is turning out to be large, crippling and unaffordably costly. … Hydrocarbons are the source of Russia’s income”

Income of which is higher and better than ever. Both in money terms, and in sales terms. According to Steve, they are going to go bankrupt by selling product at a higher price and making more money for less work. But hey: if you’re a guy who believes all money is credit and cash doesn’t exist, that all makes sense, right?

Mr. House
    Participant

“The old movie “The Terminator” is starting to look like a warning, except the “machines” are internet algorithms programmed to reject information their programmers want silenced. ”

Are you sure they aren’t your neighbors who wanted to cut off your access to the grocery store because you didn’t want to do what the gods in washington wanted?

Dora
    Participant

Revealed: PR firm that represents Pfizer and Moderna also sits on CDC vaccine division – sparking major conflict of interest concerns

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11303017/PR-firm-represents-Pfizer-Moderna-sits-CDC-vaccine-advisory-committee.html

Noirette
    Participant

Thx, re. Ludlum, Mr. House and Dr. D, Yes. I didn’t know about his take re. covid.
    ————
    France: Jean Lassale, ex. deputy, ex Pres. Candidate, says he almost died from the vax, and that Macron, and many other F Gvmt. Parliament members, a majority, are not vaccinated.

The questioner, a pretty very young woman, asks Lassale,

“But why did you vaccinate yourself and take that risk?” > lit. trans.

He responds, “Well I wanted to be an example, and do the right thing, etc.”

here the interview, eng subs.

Vaccins : Jean Lassalle a failli mourir !

Oroboros
    Participant

The Empire of Lies – Ukronaziland and Eurotardistan

Celebrating the terrorist truck bombing of the Kerch Bridge.

The border collie is Russia

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Still trouble with some strange security websites hijacking TAE! It happens on my iPad and my PC.

F.S.

userzeroid
    Participant

Happened to me also the other day. I had to close the tab – back buttons or back through browser history wouldn’t move it off the hijack site. I then reopened the browser, typed in TAE’s url and continued where I left off. It didn’t hijack me again after this.

RIM that is not what you need considering the persistent effort you make curating links, contrarian perspectives to the mainstream, satire etc. It all seems, rather predictably, designed to break the spirits (and the pocket) of free thinking individuals. There are plenty of us that come here for that and don’t take kindly to that type of jive. That is a grind. I note that Denninger had to de-monetise that side of his site in order to speak freely with his corporate advertising setup. What an effort to churn through these companies, each saying/doing much the same in response. Its just time away from doing what you would otherwise be doing – being productive.

What a selection today. Adam Curtis article is lucid and on point.

How is it when I get to your end pictures of amazing wildlife on planet earth, I always shed a tear for the beauty in this world that is mistreated and unappreciated? Great show man

userzeroid
    Participant

Website just got hijacked again. Website called mega clean phone dot com. Saved the url and a screen shot of the site. Can send it to you if the info will be of any assistance. Just let me know

Someone may have brought this up before, but Kunstler has a good interview with Luongo from October 7.

maryballon
    Participant

RIM i am sory to say that the targeted pop-up scam “Apple Security Alert” turned up on my cell phone today. Only on TAE and not on my laptop. Cybernews has info of how to get rid of it.

Mr. House
    Participant

Ha maybe you’ve become a target ! If so congrats!

Armenio Pereira
    Participant

We do not know reality – we only have a multitude of personal versions of reality, that either compete or cooperate. With cooperation nearly extinct, now’s the time of unbridled competition – disaggregation is inevitable. The victor takes it all, and won’t be extolled. The triumph will be the greatest, and bitterest, disappointment.

hexadec
    Participant

On my Safari TAE is hijacked by guroshied. I asked the internet how to stop it and after following the instructions it still pops up. I’ve had no problem on TAE using Firefox.

Mr. House
    Participant

“I’ve had no problem on TAE using Firefox.”

Same

SeaBirds
    Participant

Michegin. “Muslim parents…become the new face of the far right”
    Well maybe there is yet some hope for Germany. Areas like Nordrhein-Westfalia are teeming with immigrant Muslim families. These folk also know the value of the black market, and that Govt meddling, public and private debt, bureaucracy and excessive taxation is an abomination on the face of the planet😊. And they’re right – less government and win-win deals are the foundation of progress and prosperity (Bill Bonner!)

Orban: “with Merkel we wouldn’t have a war”
    You can also wonder that with Merkel’s chosen successor, Laschet, there may not have been a war. How exactly did the hapless Scholz become ensconsced in the Chancellory? Should he by rights be there at all? It was yet another of those suspiciously close-run elections where one candidate magically sneaks out into the lead after a ‘too-close-to-call’ start. They seem to happen often these days.

Thanks to all, esp RIM.
    Todays Gauguin, there is beauty in the ‘sunken lane’

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Re: The Atlantic, “Cover Story, The Evolution of White Supremacy, In Dearborn MIchigan, Muslim parents…” by Abby Ohlheiser

I checked to see whether that was a real article at The Atlantic, and it’s evidently fake. Couldn’t find it, and it looks like Abby Ohlheiser hasn’t written for The Atlantic since 2014.

https://www.theatlantic.com/author/abby-ohlheiser/

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Dr. D #118340

Thank you for this comment. Yes I see death coming to the west. What a weird thought. I should have joined the Amish / Mennonites for a real education in living life when I was young.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Some (most?) of the weapons pledged to Ukraine have not yet been built. Many of the western weapon systems supplied so far and those promised are inferior to what Ukraine started the war with (already destroyed by Russia).

The general consensus of the sane is that the NATOstan war against Russia will morph into a new and very deadly phase mid-November.

Meanwhile, the NATOstan financial system is at the unravelling stage.

For most people, [consumerism] Christmas is cancelled.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Doc Robinson
    Participant

“It’s come to our attention that this website has been flagged by half of the partners we have tried to connect, including a couple of our major ones… I think it might be best for us to part ways.”

Sounds like they’re trying to “cancel” TAE.
    Here’s a site which says TAE is “right biased” and “a pseudoscience website” which might be influencing advertisers and their platforms:

Overall, we rate The Automatic Earth Right Biased and a pseudoscience website based on the promotion of misinformation and pseudoscience during the covid-19 pandemic.

The Automatic Earth publishes original blog posts with loaded wording such as this Institutionalization on Steroids. This story reports negatively on mask-wearing, Anthony Fauci, and vaccines as it relates to Covid-19. In other words, it is promoting pseudoscience. In fact, most recent stories promote pseudoscience and/or conspiracy theories related to anti-vaccination propaganda related to Covid-19, such as The Ethics of Child Vaccinations.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-automatic-earth/

John Day
    Participant

drjohnsblog.substack.com

Testing

John Day
    Participant

That entered. The evil Trojan virus got me somehow this morning after I posted the blog.
    I’m not sure how long I have before it pops up again, but this is a 2007 desktop, not updated for 8 years, so I can’t do things like copy/paste. Still it’s not shut down.
    I know Ilargi’s folks have been working hard to eradicate it.
    I expect these censorship attacks to continue until after midterms, which is the pattern I have been hit with since Bernie Sanders was leading in the DNC primaries, until things went funny and Tulsi Gabbard quit in protest.
    drjohnsblog.substack.com http://www.johndayblog.com
    The interview with Meryl Nass MD went well, “aired” on CHD TV this morning and is archived there. Link at blog.

John Day
    Participant

Evil bot “Prove you are human by clicking accept” has not jumped up yet.

Good work, Ilargi!

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The irony of proving to a bot that I am a human sends my thought processes into a combination tailspin/endless loop.

zerosum
    Participant

People are being scared into thinking about peace by scaring them with a radioactive war.

Redneck
    Participant

Absolutely Putin miscalculated , big time. Russian intel believed the majority of Ukrainians were with them , big mistake. The facts show now that the majority of Ukrainians supported the coup and did not want to be under Russian control. Putin and Russians seem to have amnesia about their recent history and thought that Europe loved them.Remember that Russians starved six million Ukrainians to death so their grain could be sold for hard currency in 1932 , that is not ancient history and not forgotten.Absolutely Putin miscalculated , the Russians thought that the Majority of Ukrainians wanted to be a Russian puppet state.Wrong! Didn’t the Russians invade and occupy all of Eastern Europe not so long ago? Is it a surprise that Eastern Europe wants to be in NATO as a defence against another Russian invasion/occupation? Isn’t it obvious now that the majority of Ukrainians agreed with the coup and did not want to be under Russian control? Did not Russia invade Poland at the same time that the Germans did in nineteen forty five? Didn’t Russians murdered twenty thousand Polish officers and security forces in the Katyn forest? Did not Russians starve to death six million Ukrainians during the Holodomor in the Ukraine? Is it any wonder they hate Russians? Have Ukraine and the rest of Eastern Europe been compensated by Russia for the atrocities and invasions they have perpetrated on Europe? The Germans did , Russia never did.Hasn’t Russia invaded Finland twice? Didn’t Russia send it’s army into Eastern Europe when they wanted some breathing space from the Soviet occupation and squash their bid for freedoms? Did not Russians spend decades where millions of their own died when they were enslaved and worked to death in the Gulags by the Kremlin? Weren’t the gulags only shutdown finally in the sixties? So of course Eastern Europe and Ukraine want to be in NATO and not associated with a Russia that has brought them so much death and destruction. So why all this endless apologising for the West offering shelter to Eastern Europe and Ukraine? How come Putin and Russia are saintly angels who the West must bend it’s knee to? So yes time for Europe to turn their back on the invading Russians. Stop using their energy , stop trading with them and cut them off from Europe for ever , after all they claim they are now over Europe and have their own multi polar group to trade and have cultural ties with. Russia and Putin are not the friendly, loving democratic people that anti Westerners think are. The Russian opposition leader is in prison , the opposition press has been shut down , opposition journalists have been murdered. Where is the democracy there? What do all the Putin lovers have to say about these facts? Crickets? Russian oligarchs are Putin’s friends and profit off this war just as US and Ukrainian oligarchs do , Putin’s cook for example. Look at the mobilisation , Putin’s elites , the bankers, IT people , all journalists have been exempt from service , the body bags are not going to filled with middle and upper class kids from Moscow and St Petersburg , the body bags are going to filled with the bodies of minorities and the poor , sound familiar? Billions have disappeared into the pockets of the Russian military complex but now draftees are being dumped at the front with nothing but a handgun , some have to buy their own food and body armour , is this the great society we place above us? Does not Putin/Russia have it’s own private army of goons , the mirror image of the US Blackwater mercenaries ,called the Wagner group? Doesn’t the Wagner group recruit from Russian prisons? Does not the Wagner group operate globally fighting in Africa and other countries so the Kremlin has plausible deniability? Does not the Wagner group provide the muscle for Russian oligarchs who have gold and diamond mines in Africa ? Isn’t the Wagner group aligned with and provide military arms and bodies for coups and civil wars in Africa and the Central African Republic? ? Doesn’t the same Russian oligarch who “owns” Wagner also have the military contract to supply all the food to all of Russia’s military? Hasn’t Russia sent troops into member states of the Russian Federation to prevent those republics leaving the Russian Federation? Has not Putin gradually removed most of the independence and power for self determination from members of the RF? Isn’t the RF just Putin’s own colonies , his empire ? Did not Russia recently go to war with Georgia nd steel twenty percent of their land? Hasn’t Putin had four shots of the Russian AZ jab? Wasn’t the Covid scam also fully implemented in Russia by it’s Pharma working arm in arm with global Pharma and the jab mandated and the population put on ap trackers? Does not Russia have the fifth largest prison population on earth per one hundred thousand population? Isn’t the wealth disparity in Russia even worse that the US with seventy five percent of all the wealth circulating in two cities? Why is Russia so exalted and worshiped by the people on this and other channels? Biden goes to see the Saudis and our alternative press decry the association with terrorist supporting decapitators but when Putin gets to gather with them to jack up oil prices, the alternative media cheers and applauds? Double standards any one ? If you think that a Russian/China hegemony is going to be a utopia then I have a bridge to sell you . Why all this love for Russia , I just don’t feel it. Russia and Ukraine deserve each other and mirror each other , it is a war made in heaven , let them have at each other as hard and as long as they want , they might work off a bit of the hatred they have for each other.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.