Debt Rattle October 18 2015

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 18 2015

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DPC Launch of battleship Georgia, Bath, Maine, Oct 1904 • At Least 10 More Children And 6 Adult Refugees Drown Off Greek Islands (Kath.) • Germany Sho
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 18 2015]

John Day
    Participant

Man, I can’t stand these Russian bombs, and Hezbollah and Iranian tanks are coming. Let’s just cut off our beards, slip into some Nike warm-ups, go back home to Turkey, then emigrate to Germany.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-16/humiliation-complete-isis-fighters-cut-beards-and-run-away-russia-iran-close

ISIS Fighters Could Gain “Legal” Entry into EU, Thanks to Europe’s New Schengen Visa Deal for Turkey

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ John Day
    Really? One usually reaps the things one sows.
    The hypocrisy and downright duplicity of U.S. policy in the M.E. is just stunning. Russia’s bombing has accomplished more in 2 weeks than the U.S.’s 1 year plus pathetic action; a misnomer at best.
    I’m rather shocked, disapointed, and confused by your post.
    Do I mis-understand some irony or sarcasm?

John Day
    Participant

@V.Arnold
    I placed myself in the role of a recent ISIL recruit speaking to another ISIL grunt in confidence.
    The story about ISIL soldiers cutting off their beards and heading for Turkey covers part of that attempt at humor. The story about the EU negotiating with Turkey for freer passage into the EU concludes the background stories.
    The hasty vignette I inexpertly presented was to draw attention to the 2 stories which make it plausible.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.