Debt Rattle October 2 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 2 2023

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Rembrandt van Rijn The Descent from the Cross 1634   • The Western World Is Now a Tyranny (Paul Craig Roberts) • One Year Lying About US-Led NATO
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 2 2023]

Dr. D
    Participant

“Russian officials have also argued that the provision of arms, intelligence-sharing and the training of Kiev’s troops already means that Western nations have de facto become parties to the conflict.”

There is most probably a centuries-established legal threshold and understanding on this. My thought not having researched it is yes, anyone openly arming a side and sending soldiers is a party to the war. We are trying not to go crazy about it so long as they try to keep it down as a proxy war. This of course applies to the last 100 wars and coups the U.S. has illegally ‘proxied’.

Since no war was declared since WWII, that basically means “all of them”.

“PM Sunak Backtracks on Sending British Troops to Ukraine (ZH) “

Since Sunak isn’t an actual person, who told him so?

“there are no British soldiers that will be sent to fight in the current conflict. That’s not what’s happening,”

It certainly IS happening. I guess he had to say it because it was a lie? Or it may be “we didn’t send them because we have fewer soldiers than a girl scout troop.”

“Kiev is succeeding in its counteroffensive but to maintain the momentum and “finish the job,” President Vladimir Zelensky must throw more and younger Ukrainians into battle,”

He said it because it was a lie. If he told the truth his tongue would burn and his face light on fire. Anyway, this is WHY he was sidelined, erased, booted, unceremoniously from the system. What does that mean? WHO booted him? He seems like right up their alley. And now he can walk around embarrassing himself and endangering Britain too? So wants him out making a public embarrassment and not telling him to shut up?

““adapting tactics, absorbing lessons, and making the best of the equipment we have all gifted them,”

This is also a lie, but you knew that after “Ben Wallace”. They haven’t gifted jack. It’s all loans they want repaid with interest AND have already extracted in the blood of the people. In multiples. Ukraine has ceased to exist, and I don’t know what will come of all the Ukrainian women now with no men.

“Europe’s already sinking into a black hole. Forget it.
    • EU Will Back Ukraine Without The US – Borrell (RT)

Russia seems to be taking the Eastern view and letting time do their fighting. Remember, Blitzkrieg is all about time. So what is its opposite? Slowkrieg? PCR and everyone demanded Russia blitzkrieg. Otherwise “They Lost”. “They’re out of shells” (March 2022) “They’re bogged down and failed in Kiev” (while they negotiated a ceasefire and peace that Kiev double-crossed them on)

Anyway, sure they could press Europe very hard. That has been my thesis, for the military, industrial, and specifically financial collapse. But what if they’re not? What if they take the Chinese view that, “Why bother?” They merely need security on that side and after that, who cares? Quite literally.

Meaning: What if, in their view, their position is to just Let Europe “Whatever”? This had not crossed my thinking. I too have persistence of vision as to US and Euro “relevance”. Europe collapses now financially, sure, great. But what does that really change? Or Europe decays and merely gets weaker each year for 20 years – how is that any different? And in many ways better, less uncertain. Threat of full Euro mobilization and nuclear war goes down.

Meanwhile, the RoW, the BRICS who now number 100, keep building high-speed trains, big new factories, and make and use wonderful, shiny, happy new products and live a great happy life. Of low wheat and oil prices. Why not?

Being Western, I had not considered doing literally nothing over time, ever, and letting the bodies of my enemies float by of old age.

In some cases, “our support is not being perceived as important as it is,” the EU top diplomat said, insisting that “it is.”

Not really, Mr. “Gardens”. Since 100% of that aid has Zero effect on anything, how important can it be? It’s certainly not saving any Ukrainian lives, quite the opposite.

“assassinate Joe Biden and Zelensky at the same time and blame this on Russia in order to justify ‘police action’ and a drafting of Americans”

Most probably not, but this is the sort of thing that happens when you erase all norms on the Overton Window.
    My general feeling is, they’re too inept. They don’t hold enough levers of power, and the people and apparatchiks will oppose them. As per all the whistleblowers, but there are most probably 500 guys throwing sand in the gears for every open whistleblower. Somebody who gets the attempt written in documents for open accountability. Somebody who kens on and Oops, didn’t cut the check or get the material in place in time. I would, wouldn’t you? Since they’re all blackmailed, you can’t say no, you can only say “sorry, I did my best” or “Gosh, looks like they’re on to us and it’s too hot” (as he himself raised the alarm and suspicion.

““the US is committed to justice for Holocaust survivors and accountability for atrocities.”

We will be attacking and invading Canada shortly.

“someone who would testify, at the very start of an inquiry, that the case already was made for actual articles of impeachment.”

Bannon at work. Yes, that is inappropriate EVEN IF that were true, and EVEN IF that was planned. You would at minimum want the APPEARANCE of impartiality, as no one today knows the definition of that word, at least for the history books. Everyone makes their case and presents their side. Also the “Case” is essentially to the American PEOPLE, not Congress or donors or somebody. It’s extremely important it be covered and heard, even if as I suspect, they won’t cover it and the People won’t hear it.

• Federal Prosecutors Want Gag Order Against Trump after His Recent Remarks (ET)

I’m sorry: WHAT does Milley have to do with the case? They are indicting Trump for a bunch of things, none of which are Milley. Like 2020, for a unrelated business relative, for a guy who wasn’t running for President? That is, we protect all unrelated persons thrice-removed?

““The defendant either purchased a gun in violation of the law and his conditions of release, or seeks to benefit from his supporters’ mistaken belief that he did so,” the prosecutors stated.”

So…Trump either committed a crime or didn’t? He’s either guilty or innocent? Aha! …Guys, that’s really covering the field there. I guess you geniuses got me; you win: he is indeed either guilty or innocent.

“Trump Sues Christopher Steele over Hoax Dossier (ZH)

Not sure. Because Steele is MI6, and it’s British election-tampering? He may at this time, want to keep fresh and hot that Steele and Hillary, FBI, were all paying Russia, involved with Russians, and believing everything Russia said like Russia bots. To me that’s “among 100 other things” but that may be the PR approach here.

However, I expect instead somebody’s going to flip the tables here instead.

oxymoron
    Participant
    teri
    Participant

What a surprise. Two of the guys who brought us the mRNA vaccines are getting the Nobel prize in medicine for their ‘contribution to society’. They will share the $1 million award.

https://www.rt.com/news/583893-nobel-prize-covid-vaccine-mrna/

zerosum
    Participant

TAE/MIR has brought to you information that indicates that profit, death, destruction and depopulation, is front and center in the lies/actions/thoughts of our nazis/leaders/sympathizers.
    ———
    • ‘My People Have Bigger Problems Than Ukraine’ – Fico (RT)
    ————-
    • ‘Camouflage’ for Zelensky to ‘Steal More Money From West’ (Sp.)
    ————
    https://www.mortality.watch/
    Excess Mortality Ranking
    ————–

jb-hb
    Participant

I’ve never had nor expressed particular enthusiasm for Trump/MAGA per se. I’m not over the moon FOR Trump, although I like obvious pragmatic solutions if he brings them up.

Sam Harris is supposed to be a skeptic atheist genius intellectual. Bill Maher is supposed to be a witty, skeptical, cynical, incisive comic. There they are arguing like 2 retarded children high on sugar and ritalin.

“A russian colluder” is not a THING that has HAPPENED, it is a conclusion to be drawn from actual things that have happened. Conclusions aren’t things that happened!!!

Example:
    –Trump draws his long barrel .44 Magnum and shoots a 73 year old lady named Bernice Palmer on 7th Ave in front of Carnegie Hall at 5:23pm on 8/26/23
    –Trump whips out a shotgun from his black trenchcoat and blasts a hole in the chest of 42 year old Stewart Clayburn eating waffles at The Waffle Box on Flatbush Ave in Brooklyn at 6:43am on 8/27/23
    –Trump draws his Tec9 and pumps round after round into 7 year old Timothy Schmitt at 7:59am on 8/29/23 as he is entering PS212 on 48th st

ergo, on 8/30/23, we wake up, read the news, and conclude that Trump is a crazed gun wielding killer on a rampage. And if someone says no, that’s a repeated slander by the media, what does a sane, non-retarded person retort? BUT HE KILLED TIMMY on the steps of his elementary school yesterday! He shot that lady right in front of Carnegie Hall just a couple days ago. What tf do you mean “Trump is a crazed gun wielding killer” is slander?

It blew my mind to see these guys STILL arguing Russian Collusion, but saying, well, even if all the presented facts were false, it’s still partially true. Even if he didn’t do anything wrong, his behavior is still outside all norms of politicians (really? of POLITICIANS???)

Any SANE person would have said the equivalent ofL “But he shot Timmy just yesterday morning on the steps of PS 212.” That’s how non retarded non insane people argue.

Yet these two men, each proud of their intellect in their own way, think a CONCLUSION must be at least partially a fact when no facts exist conforming to it. Wouldn’t ANYONE arguing in support of a conclusion give… some actual support for a conclusion? But they don’t know anything except that the conclusion IS the fact.

Like if late in his 2nd term someone told me Reagan is pure white as the driven snow and should be left alone, I sure would mention the particulars of Iran-Contra and specific signs of senility.

jb-hb
    Participant

…like, cmon, at least provide specific UNTRUE things supporting your “collusion” Or at least claim he said nazis are good people, that’s at least supposed to be a specific thing he personally said at a particular time, place, and event.

Michael Reid
    Participant

Those of us who are libertarians have a tendency
    to speak frequently of “the New World Order.”

When doing so, we tend to be a bit unclear
    as to what the New World Order is.

Is it a cabal of the heads of the world’s governments,
    or just the heads of Western governments?

Certainly bankers are included somewhere in the mix,
    but is it just the heads of the Federal Reserve and the IMF,
    or does it also include the heads of JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, etc.?

And how about the Rothschilds?

And the Bundesbank—surely, they’re in there, too?

Which New World Order Are We Talking About?

aspnaz
    Participant

jb-hb said

Yet these two men, each proud of their intellect in their own way, think a CONCLUSION must be at least partially a fact when no facts exist conforming to it. Wouldn’t ANYONE arguing in support of a conclusion give… some actual support for a conclusion? But they don’t know anything except that the conclusion IS the fact.

You are making the first mistake in any logical argument; whenever someone is taking a logical decision – such as who to vote for – using emotions, that person is not in control of themselves and you should never take them seriously. They have a problem, they cannot think logically, so do not expect a logical argument from them. They are behaving like a little girl who want to play with her dollies and is going to scream the house down until she gets what she wants. All of the TDS people cannot think logically.

I was speaking to a retired surgeon the other night, I asked him whether he makes the best decisions based on emotion, his reply was “Of course not”, to which I replied that I will ignore his opinion of Trump because he appears to be unable to think rationally about the man, he is talking like an emotional woman.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

@just-some-randomer

Since most people in Western economies work ‘Bullshit’ jobs that produce nothing of any real value, I’d say the consuming bit, as you put it, still has a looong way to go before it equalises with production.

When tax slaves are no longer able to produce beyond upkeep, all that is left is rape, pillage, plunder, democide & The Horror!

The Service Economy Narrative + inconceivable creation of “public” debt, exploitation of developing “slave” labor via NAFTA, GATT, MFN globalist syndicates, were *all* interim “solutions” to transmogrify the facade, keep The Sheeple grazing on pastures of ignorant bliss, until the *final* solution could be enacted.

Some of us comprehended & warned The People 25+ years ago about Real Reality, but of course we labeled as Conspiracy Theorists, or worse 🙄

This is what Spiritual Sanity looks like:

Veracious Poet
    Participant

The prosecutions of Trump underline the termination in the US of the impartial rule of law.

The People spoke, voting Trump into office, TPTB/TBTF took note, unleashing the Hounds of H3ll, usurping the final *sane* bits of Jurisprudence, opening the flood gates to allow the barbarians to invade (among other degeneracy)…

The mask(s) came off!

P.S. Influence peddling, graft, blackmail et al. are *not* exclusive political toolz of Da Bidens, far from it; It’s all part & parcel of The Swamp’s M.O. & reward system…

The truth is Da Biden Syndicate is just so out-of-control dumb, dishonest, grasping, unethical & immoral that they outed themselves!

Is it a feature or a bug?

Only the K-Street puppeteers know for sure 😉

Moreover, *everyone* in Murika’s CULTure knows (deep down) that the rich & powerful play Bankster/Lawfare/Warfare/Bourgeoisie reindeer games in the DC > NYC Matrix (The proletariat’s can only dream) ~ They don’t call winning an election a License To Print Money for Nuthin’, do they?

That is & has been the “norm”, in full force since LBJ/Nixon were selected to replace JFK (The last loose cannon until Trump) 😐

You don’t get to be a multi-millionaire/billionaire/trillionaire without “playing the game” & having a bag o’ tricks…

Righty-O?

Anyways, I accept Real Reality, after almost drowning in it from 1993-2015, having acquiesced to the inevitability of an unstoppable force (The West) eventually colliding with an unmovable object (Russia), hoping beyond hope Armageddon doesn’t manifest before the 2030s…

Until then, have fun with the madness.

jb-hb
    Participant

aspnaz – agreed. Worse yet, Sam Harris, THE atheist skeptic, says that despite Trump not having done anything wrong, he’s gone outside all the norms of behavior (wouldn’t that BE right and wrong?) – and despite all the details of the collusion accusation being wrong, he’s still at least partially guilty. (wouldn’t that require doing wrong things?)

Sam Harris. Question for you. What do we call it when, no matter what specific things you do or do not do, you still carry the intrinsic shame and guilt with you everywhere you go? What do we call that, Mr Atheist?

Does he actually believe in right and wrong?

If he doesn’t, then he’s fired. He has zero of value to say on such issues. The guy at the chik-fil-a drive thru has more business on Bill Maher talking morality than Sam Harris if that is the case.

If he DOES believe in right and wrong, then I really want him to specifically explain this moral system that does not believe in causality.

Oroboros
    Participant

Coming to every supermarket in the Collective West as part of your Social Credit Score

Oroboros
    Participant

Dominik Tarczyński Bitch Slaps Eurotardistan Parliament until they’re purple

Hahahahaha, go Poland!

Oroboros
    Participant

NO ONE IS SAFE!

The Sky is Falling!

Oroboros
    Participant

The ‘poor immigrants’ flooding across the southern border of the Empire of lies are predominately military age young men, not families fleeing oppression.

Oroboros
    Participant

Woketard Leftist says the PeDO part out loud

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Dora
    Participant

Paul Craig Roberts:
    “America’s reputation as “the land of the free” is rooted in the Anglo-Saxon legal and political tradition, not in diversity and multiculturalism. Law as a shield of the people instead of a weapon in the hands of rulers is a British achievement that Britain’s American colonies inherited. It was the accomplishment of a specific ethnicity known as Anglo-Saxon. Bringing rulers to the same accountability to law as the lowest peasant was a centuries-long process beginning with Alfred the Great in the 9th century and culminating in the Glorious Revolution of 1680.”

And we compair this today to the Banana Republic idea, where so-called Banana Republics in the Western Hemisphere were settled and run by the old Spanish Empire and its Spanish practices of govt. There’s a lesson here. It’s not about race or geographic latitude. It’s about govt structure. That’s my opinion anyway.

zerosum
    Participant

The ‘poor immigrants’ flooding across the southern border of the Empire of lies are a payback for causing poverty. etc. from where they came from.

V. Arnold
    Participant

We are living in very sick times; most especially if one lives in the west (US, & EU ).
    It is a very big world out there and there are places not yet infected…what are you waiting for?

The door is open. Leaves waft in and gather near my feet.
    The fall is here; so ends another summer that was sweet
    With ripened fruits now tucked away,
    To bring the summer back some winter’s day.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Prescience, 2007:

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.