Debt Rattle October 23 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 23 2022

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Rembrandt van Rijn Landscape With the Rest on the Flight into Egypt 1647   • Elite US Unit Ready To Fight In Ukraine If Conflict ‘Escalates’ – CB
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 23 2022]

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Fed Gov. Chris Waller’s house drive-by: oh man, is that ever the weirdest exhibition ever. Why? What on earth is the point of it? Why, oh why, must people worship deathand the symbols of death?

Saddest thing is that Halloween has finally seeped into Australia after centuries of being gloriously absent. (So has St Valentine’s Day.) It’s not just another American import; it’s hugely popular in Italy among other places. Trick or treat is not at all a good or fun thing for kiddies to do: it gives them a grounding in extortion, threats and menaces.

No wonder so much of the planet is in dire straits, with ceremonies like this as part of the glorious cultural background and training.

russellnblbs
    Participant

@Ezlxa nothing infuriates me more than Halloween in the southern hemisphere. Not only is it a recently imported crassly consumerist joke, but the holiday itself makes no sense here. It is not autumn, it is not getting dark and scary, pumpkins are certainly not in season (and have to be imported). If it was in April/May and actually made some attempt to be connected to anything remotely culturally significant maybe it could fly, but for God’s sake it is just another embarrassing footnote in the history of an embarrassing country.

Dr. D
    Participant

“Justin Trudeau Uses “Administrative Action” to Ban All Handgun Sales in Canada”

Er…why? We were told it was because of all those thousands and thousands of gun deaths (actually suicides) and crime (actually illegal guns). Is Canada having shootouts in Moosehead and doing drivebys in Mississauga? No? They have brisk sales in handguns? No? So why take them unless you’re really, REALLY planning on going ape-s—t annoying like Ardern has? Starting open concentration camps like Oz?

“Sandy Hook Families Seek $2.75 Trillion in Damages from Alex Jones”

This is hilarious, Bill Hicks couldn’t have scripted it better. It’s this sort of complete, irrational, uncaring, unenforcable, unactionable, signal-only nonsense that makes nations collapse. Sort of like when they dug up the Pope and put his corpse on trial. Or when Caligula made his horse a senator.

Carry on: I wouldn’t change a thing. Why not? They lay similar judgments on the rest of us and claim lifelong slavery isn’t debtor’s prison. Boo-hooing civil rights of a slavery ended 200 years ago, while today’s prisoners, judicial wards, and Nike sweatshops are all-good! Can’t support them and their modern slavery enough! That should really go over with the masses about as well as steak and ketchup.

“The Middle Class Is Dying! 50% of All American Workers Made Less than $3,133 a Month Last Year”

As the discussion on minimum wage and inflation. So…how did these 70M people live if they only made $3k? The underground economy is not that big.

Assange: so why hasn’t Biden released Julian yet? I thought they were worried about threats to Democracy? For that matter, the case was set months ago: why hasn’t BRITAIN released him? for transport? Like the German gold in NY, the logistics of renting a small plane too much for them?

“The US Army 101st Airborne Division would not” …Go AWOL and be court martialed and put in prison. Well I would think not! But that’s a pretty low bar to set. Newsflash: soldiers offer to go to war! News at 11!

“Jens Stoltenberg announced that the US-led bloc would significantly increase the number of its forces on high alert from 40,000 to over 300,000.”

…Then didn’t move a man or plane. No food was supplied, no extra bullets made. No extra integrated maneuvers were practiced. No tanks were shipped. They did put new drum brakes on our 70-year old planes and fed them some oats though. You never can tell.

“NATO has repeatedly stated that it is not a party to the conflict …Ukraine has received substantial military aid from NATO countries,”

Intelligence test. Everybody failed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/101st_Airborne_Division
    How many men are in the entire 101st? Maybe 15,000. That’s 15 days’ shooting. What does the Russian army call the 101st, 0 miles from their own supply chain? A speed bump.

Now this isn’t entirely true. It actually far worse than that: if 101st enters the war against Russia, Russia will battlefield nuke them…and everybody else…and kill all 15,000, plus 200,000 more in about 10 minutes.

…But they will ALSO nuke NY, DC, Arlington, Maine, NOLA, Hawaii, SanDiego, San Francisco, Seattle, and both Portlands. So losing all 15k men from KY will be the least of our problems.

…Maybe you’d like to NOT do this thing now?

US-Led Force Might Intervene in Ukraine Conflict – Petraeus (RT) “

And they might shoot if the aliens invade, but we’re not sure. Since he got bounced out of the military in record time, an act unseen by any other traitor or fiend they’ve ever protected, even General-shaped object Milley, what make you think he speaks for anyone? Sounds like if he tells them to start WWIII, they might bounce Petraeus out of the news too.

But every discredited, murder-for-hire, pretend general — now defense shill gets limitless time in the non-news. So we think they actually represent and speak for the actual soldiers serving there.

“The military alliance would still likely be bound by its treaty and would only join the conflict if Article 5 is invoked, i.e. if one of its members is attacked, the general believes.”

So…he’s still pretending if Tallinn is attacked, we will trade all the states above for it? And Britain will trade London, and France will offer Paris?

So if this war breaks out, Turkey will go ahead and invade Russia? And not change sides? On behalf of Brussels, who has no army of their own, but expects to use and kill all of Turkey’s, after meddling and belittling them for decades?

No dum-dum: If anyone invokes Article 5, half the states will refuse. A few of the states will resign. Yes, a bunch would stay, etc, but if that’s the case it’s no different than if there were NO NATO AT ALL. Each country would pick their own side according to their position and disregard any previous NATO signatures. Because: war, duh. Whataya gonna do, sue me?

AGREEMENTS MEAN NOTHING. These are politicians we’re talking about, they break their word every day, or twice a day if they can manage it. “The law is in my mouth”. I get up and INVENT the law according to what cheese I ate the day before. 15 Days to stop the spread, masks and social distancing, mandatory experimental injections, all without a fig of law. They had maskless dinners WITH the AMA, and flew to Florida and palatial Thanksgiving gatherings on the sea.

There is no law. They are not-agreement-capable. Therefore there is no NATO. …I mean, BESIDES that NATO has no men, no money, and no arms. That should speak for itself.

So when thoroughly-disgraced Petraeus says something, I listen to him about as much as Sponge Bob Square Pants.

“The Hungarian Foreign Ministry has rejected EU calls for Russia to be defeated in Ukraine,”

They’ve already gone far further, claiming they will be marching into Moscow and taking the whole nation. I don’t think that can be walked back. But why bother? The West will collapse on itself, all Russia and China have to do is endure. There’s not a minute the U.S. and London aren’t shooting themselves in the face, and Europe with Germany is setting off Claymores, “Front toward self.”

ClaymorePic

Russia Urges UN to Prevent Ukraine’s ‘Terrible Provocation’ (RT)”

So…as if I need to repeat this…Russia annexed all of Kherson then are blowing up THEIR OWN dam, in order to flood and ruin a few billion dollars of THEIR OWN CITY and Oblast. Why not? Makes about as much sense as anything else. California sets their own cities on fire every year and delays maintenance on their own dam to flood downstream Sacramento to 6’ deep, so same thing I guess.

But of course in Russian fashion, they need to station their base on top of the dam they are shelling first.

These tactics are so successful, we MUST give Ukraine $50B in Taxpayer dollars and free healthcare in the middle of a U.S. Depression where even our soldiers are on food stamps. Go on…tell me all about honesty in the media and how you’re fighting disinformation and defending democracy.

“the world should tell the Russians: “If you strike Bankova Street [the Ukrainian President’s Office], there will be a strike at where you are.”

“They should tell them this” because Ukraine is not in NATO, and they are a bankrupt nobody. Really? And Russia would believe them if they did? We’re going to trade Kherson for Honolulu? ORlly.

“ Net Zero Bombshell: The World Does Not Have Enough Lithium and Cobalt (DS)”

The world also has zero electricity. As we just discovered, less than zero. But having failed at everything else, the Green WEF, with the Three Stooges UK, failed to be able to CHANGE A METER. Yup, no “Smart Meters” in UK, because THEY DON’T WORK. But that’s reality: we ignore that! They release the “We’re shutting off your clothes dryer” ads even though they don’t have the meters to shut them off, don’t have the “smart devices” to make them, and don’t have any idea if you’re running it.

…Just like we said. Hey WHYYYYY would they need to know, would anyone need to call their clothes dryer on their smart phone? …Unless they planned to nuke it from orbit for you, shut off your power, and ruin your clothes by leaving them wet in the middle of winter? Wow! What’s the catch? My baby will love wearing wet and cold clothes! Wrap him up good in that and some saran wrap.

Dumb. Then Dumb^2. Then Dumb^3. Or maybe Dumb^16 for 256 dumbs.

Don’t worry, Lithium is the LEAST of our dumb-de-dumb-dumbs right now. …And we still can’t and don’t recycle it. After it is released to the air. During any normal flood like Ian.

“The last shred of hope for holding Big Pharma accountable for fraud now rests on a lawsuit against vaccine manufacturer Pfizer.”

You’re kidding, right? We can try them any time, for any reason. Just like we can still bring Bush and Rumsfeld up for war crimes. Why are you protecting them and taking their side? Do you work for Pfizer, or do you not know the law? Hey, what’s the statue of limitations on murder?

“Tony made written response to questions to which he was required to provide verified answers under penalty of perjury but failed to sign them.”

Is that not defying a Congressional subpoena? And we just decided yesterday you get 6 months in jail for that, right?

“his astonishing action serves as its own indictment”

For contempt. He has contempt for the entire government, and all the American people. And why not? They never do anything. He killed 500,000 gay men and they promoted him. Stunning and Brave.

“Inside the Proton, the ‘Most Complicated Thing You Could Possibly Imagine’ (QM)”

Because, Science: they have no idea what they’re talking about. They say the “tiny rocks” theory of materialism isn’t true: “Protons” exist in a “haze” that doesn’t exist at all because it doesn’t even HAVE a form, you just said. Yet continue with Scientific materialism as if they didn’t JUST say that the sentence before. More to the point, we can be sure their “tiny rocks” materialism doesn’t work and is false because they haven’t moved forward on this theory in 100 years. Too soon? Maybe we could just try a little more, for another 100?

…Science: resistant to all and any data. Even the more obvious, well-proven, century-substantiated ones. And they wonder why no one believes them or takes them seriously.

So this “thing” that has no form, also has a form, and is a thing. Because “things” that have no form are really “things”. So when I look it up in the “Thing” dictionary, what’s there? A white line? Blank space?

STOP THINKING ABOUT “THINGS”. There is no “thing”. It’s consciousness. Energy. I swear we are all going to die shortly with how stupid Science is and the brainless religion of priests and faith that’s grown up around it.

Apparently, the vaccine-killed know something about the Fed we don’t know.

oxymoron
    Participant

The level of stupid has become worse from Covid. I’m blaming masking. People are next level idiocracy right now. I’m actually back building and working, growing, planting etc as I can’t justify staring at the shit show. People just dumb and don’t care.

Red
    Participant

This article describes an encounter between servomechanism innovator, digital computing pioneer and creator of system dynamics, Jay Forrester, and Isaac Asimov, renowned author of science fiction (including “The Foundation Trilogy” and its fictional discipline of psychohistory) and works of popular science. Their lengthy exchange took place at a workshop in 1975 and four descriptions of it are extant. What emerges in passing is a possible link between Asimov’s thinking and Forrester’s work on “World Dynamics”. Most notable, however, is that the encounter saw the two exchanging ideas on how to think about the future, how to bring about a desirable future, and quite what that desirable future should look like. The two had fundamental differences on key points. The paper explores the unusual interaction, drawing out the points of disagreement and agreement in the views of the two and how they applied these to thinking about the future. © 2022 The Authors. System Dynamics Review published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of System Dynamics Society.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/sdr.1720

Michael Reid
    Participant

AFKTT

I post articles from Doug Casey’s International Man website because I feel they provide insight.

Other than the article I figure you all would ignore whatever is trying to be sold on that site.

The only use that I have seen for gold was on the pads of printed circuit boards.

Everyone has their own strategy for survival and money in the bank is not one of mine. I like equipment, tools, stores and infrastructure items.

The Ed Dowd video video linked by Germ yesterday articulated clearly some of what is going on. It was a little slow at the start but put things together.

The central banks and politicians have bankrupted the world with regulatory, corporate, government and central bank fraud.

The clot shot kills and maims.

The west is collapsing.

https://gettr.com/streaming/p1v3j5s6e6f

Oroboros
    Participant

• Inside the Proton, the ‘Most Complicated Thing You Could Possibly Imagine’

CHANGED to:

Inside the Blood Drinking Satanist Cabal ruling the World, the ‘Most Complicated Thing You Could Possibly Imagine’

The Collective West is a Gordian knot of lieslieslies and more lies…..

The Satanist, as Putin refers to them, have a brain rot caused in part by years of incest and inbreeding.

They are a perverted life form, certainly not human, but not quite mammals, not quite reptiles, not quite invertebrates, not quite insects, not quite slim mold, but a depraved ungodly amalgamation of the worst of all the other life forms.

An abomination on the face of the earth.

The famous mafia goon Al Capone died in jail from third stage syphilis eating his brain at 33. Sweet

The Collective West Satanist should have such a Fate.

However the Clotshot the Satanist unleashed on the world actually has components that seems the same as Prions, as in Mad Cow Disease.

Their joke on Humanity is to make it go as mad as themselves.

Life is full of surprises.

Religion won’t save you.

aspnaz
    Participant
    Mister Roboto
    Participant

zerosum
    Participant

It’s a war of change/distraction/diminishing resources.
    Weapons, …. covid, drugs, food, energy, education, mind control, politics, inflation, mercenaries
    ———
    Seeking peace

Rembrandt van Rijn Landscape With the Rest on the Flight into Egypt 1647

Hope – Leaving bad, going to better
    ———–
    Suck it up
    While you were distracted – THE NATO WAR STARTED

Russia keeps shooting itself in the foot. (nuclear power plant, LNG supply line, crimean bridge, hydro dam,)
    Ukraine has invaded and infiltrated the EU and NATO without a gun or firing a shot.
    (Using refugee women, children under 18 yrs, seniors over 60 yrs)
    The western alliance has cut off its nose by refusing to trade everything from Russia and enforcing resource shortage.
    ———
    Re-evaluation of our social/economic system called democracy, freedom, capitalism

“lifelong slavery isn’t debtor’s prison”
    Hahahahaha
    —————–
    Lots of room for energy
    Further reading
    For equal spheres in three dimensions, the densest packing uses approximately 74% of the volume.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle_packing#:~:text=Densest%20packing%20%5B%20edit%5D%20Identical%20circles%20in%20a,transitions%20to%20an%20irregular%20arrangement%20of%20unequal%20circles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Packing_density

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shapes_with_known_packing_constant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kissing_number

————-

oldandtired
    Participant

@Dr. D

The Middle Class Is Dying! 50% of All American Workers Made Less than $3,133 a Month Last Year”

As the discussion on minimum wage and inflation. So…how did these 70M people live if they only made $3k? The underground economy is not that big.

Fog a mirror and get a credit card with a $12,000 limit? Max it out? Get another one? All at 28% interest?

The fuse is lit.

zerosum
    Participant

War update – Winners/losers
    https://www.rt.com/russia/565173-ukraine-money-wages-pension/

23 Oct, 2022 08:03
    HomeRussia & FSU
    Ukraine issues pensions warning to EU
    Kiev claims payments are in danger unless Brussels provides help
    Ukraine issues pensions warning to EU
    Ukrainian Prime Minister Denis Shmigal at an event in Brussels, Belgium, September 2022. © John Thys / AFP
    Ukraine may not have the money to pay wages and pensions unless the European Union speeds up its financial aid, the country’s prime minister has warned. He said Brussels should act quickly to transfer all of the €9 billion ($8.8 billion) that was pledged to Kiev in May.

“The most important thing for us is that it comes as soon as possible,” Denis Shmigal told German newspaper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung on Saturday. “We need it so that our financial system can survive. Whether it will come in the form of a loan or a grant is less important.”

Shmigal warned that “in an extremely negative scenario,” Ukraine could end up “not paying wages and not paying pensions.”

The premie minister accused Russia of attempting to create “a humanitarian catastrophe” in Ukraine that could “trigger a new migration tsunami.” He called for the seizure of Russian assets that were frozen after Moscow launched its military operation in February, so the funds can be used for Ukraine’s recovery.

Putin threat reports are false – Scholz
    Read more Putin threat reports are false – Scholz
    The damage from eight months of warfare amounts to “more than $750 billion,” the official claimed.

He said Ukraine will need more than 10,000 mobile power generators and warming centers during the winter. Alexander Kharchenko, an adviser to Ukraine’s energy minister, said this week that around 40% of the country’s energy infrastructure sites have been “seriously damaged” by recent waves of Russian strikes.

Kiev began receiving German IRIS-T air defense missile systems this month. However, the country now urgently needs more ammunition and anti-drone jammers in order to counter aerial attacks, Shmigal said.

Russia has stepped up its missile and kamikaze drone attacks on Kiev and other major Ukrainian cities this month, repeatedly hitting thermal power plants and power lines, among other targets. President Vladimir Putin said the intensification of the strikes was a retaliation against “terrorist attacks” on Russian soil, including a truck bombing that damaged a strategic bridge, connecting the Crimean Peninsula with Russia proper.

Sweet Kenny
    Participant

The Democrats will be getting desperate, we could have war within weeks as a Hail Mary – nothing left to lose.

zerosum
    Participant

While you are distracted
    The mercenaries are blackmailing the stupid EU leaders with invasion of migration.
    Give us €9 billion or else.
    Meanwhile, Europeans are skipping meals to pay for utilities.

Noirette
    Participant

On energy, some articles at top post. France.

Macron’s Twitter statement about F going all electric.

Une Union européenne comme continent tout électrique, le plus vite possible, c’est la réponse la plus pertinente pour tenir nos objectifs climatiques, réussir notre réindustrialisation et renforcer notre souveraineté européenne.

Quick trans: — EU as an all-electric continent .. is the best reponse to attain climate change objectives, succeed in re-industrialsing, and reinforce European sovereignity. —

The gvmt. Ordnance on mandating electric black-outs in France was published on Sept. 22, 2022. It details the principles, the times (middle of the day) and more that E cos. will have to respect / comply with…in F. (1)

https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/jorf/id/JORFTEXT000046331146

The MSM reported not one word about it.

Note in F there is a Ministery of the Energetic Transition (lit trans, everyone will know what that means), wiki in eng.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Ecological_Transition_(France)

So F is set to go all electric, and to cut electricity, even to households.

1. Note such orders are perhaps over-reaching, as there are physical constraints (how to manage the grid), as well as legislative and financial ones (the electric industry has been liberalised, is no longer the property of the F state, though that might be reversed.)

Noirette
    Participant

to continue, EU ‘leaders’ have lost the plot and haven’t a clue about what to do. E.g. now ex-EU GB is descending into chaos.

Armenio Pereira
    Participant

The inevitable is hassle-free, in spite of our prejudices.

The art of living may well be learning how to seamlessly integrate with the unavoidable.

Adapt or die?
    Adapt, and then die.

The (paradoxical) art of living: how to effectively occupy one’s waking hours doing a bunch of poorly thought-out things.

Armenio Pereira
    Participant

“Religion won’t save you.”

Nothing to be saved, ’cause we aren’t really lost, only oblivious of what life’s all about (to kill, until one gets killed; otherwise, how would you feed yourself and your loved ones? If you are a vegetarian of some sort, please remember that plants are living entities, and that trees don’t bear fruit all year ’round, and not in quantities enough to feed large groups – after all, paradise was intended for Adam and Eve, not for Adam, Eve and an extensive cohort of descendants.)

Religion will – eventually – give you peace of mind.
    That’s enough.

thomasjkenney
    Participant

RE: batteries and rare minerals for said

We have some nice low-tech battery designs that haven’t been pressed very far at all. I suspect if the US Patent Office wasn’t a dysfunctional troll headquarters, we might have the freedom to investigate some of these other avenues.

Compressed -air storage

Courtright-Wishon water system is a battery.

———————————-
    RE: proton

One of the fundamental ‘particles’ observable around us, and knowledge of which is required to perform some basic chemistry, is still a mystery box object. <sarc>Sure…I fully trust Bill Gates to rewrite my DNA, which has been bequeathed to me by a direct line of natural replication since the dawn of organic molecules on this planet.</sarc>

Susmarie108
    Participant

Today’s Rembrandt van Rijn selection is beautiful.

The lighted “portals” are a source of great possibility. Consciousness is all around us, is us.

As above so below………

LOVE to All.

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“Inside the Proton, the ‘Most Complicated Thing You Could Possibly Imagine’ (QM)”

For those who want to know more about the structure of matter, as it was explored back in 1908 using equipment that is light years ahead of the latest scientific equipment known today, I would recommend a small book called Occult Chemistry written by Annie Besant & C.W. Leadbeater.

In the textual extract below, the “physical atom” referred to is not what we commonly refer to in the periodic table, but the smallest component of which they are all built.

If this is your first introduction to this kind of material, it will come as a shock to the ego, and you will be tempted to dismiss it out-of-hand. For the few whose bravery and curiosity urge them forward, a whole new world will open up.

A snippet from the book’s Appendix:

Therefore, one physical atom is not composed of forty-nine astral or 2401 mental atoms, but corresponds to them, in the sense that the force which manifests through it would show itself on those higher planes by energizing respectively those numbers of atoms. The dots, or beads, seem to be the constituents of all matter of which we, at present, know anything; astral, mental and buddhic atoms are built of them, so we may fairly regard them as fundamental units, the basis of matter.

These units are all alike, spherical and absolutely simple in construction. Though they are the basis of all matter, they are not themselves matter; they are not blocks but bubbles. They do not resemble bubbles floating in the air, which consist of a thin film of water separating the air within them from the air outside, so that the film has both an outer and an inner surface. Their analogy is rather with the bubbles that we see rising in water, before they reach the surface, bubbles which may be said to have only one surface — that of the water which is pushed back by the contained air. Just as such bubbles are not water, but are precisely the spots from which water is absent, so these units are not koilon, but the absence of koilon — the only spots where it is not — specks of nothingness floating in it, so to speak, for the interior of these space-bubbles is an absolute void to the highest power of vision that we can turn upon them.

That is the startling, well-nigh incredible, fact. Matter is nothingness, the space obtained by pressing back an infinitely dense substance; Fohat “digs holes in space” of a verity, and the holes are the airy nothingnesses, the bubbles, of which “solid” universes are built.

citizenx
    Participant

Screaming Beagles have been deployed? Fauci’s tortured zombie dog army defends Ukraine bio lab sites?

Must me a typo, word on the street is the woke rainbow gender fluid Creaming Eagles are gearing up for duty, “pounding” wood with their Romanian bros… Was it Bruce Lee that said “boards don’t hit back”?
    Yep, the cream of Amuricas Elite tranny war machine will turn the tide… right Choo Choo ?

Joe “shower with daddy” Biden wonders who his Daddy is? Who’s your daddy pedophile Joe? Does Jill and the kids all call you Daddy on demand ? Govern me harder Daddy !

Will the vaxxed Sheep ever turn on their vax masters? Wolensky, 5x jabbed, one month after her last jab gets covid, again. Most of them don’t even know they’ve been brainwashed into the cvd cult. Unknown knowns as Rumsfeld proclaimed-

Donald Rumsfeld, Gilead & Bird Flu
    April 28, 2006

The bird flu scare will put the entire media spectacle
    in a different light. It is, in many ways, a microcosm
    of the lies and manipulations, ranging from mundane
    drives such as greed to the deepest of plans by the
    powers that be to eliminate large portions of the
    world’s people.

What are the odds that the number two man in the Bush
    Reich would be making profits from Iraq while the
    number three man would stand to do the same through
    bird flu?

Flu vaccine gets made each year from the strains of
    the previous year’s flu that researchers guess will be
    the closest to flu of the on-coming season.

That may be one reason why there are high infection rates
    among those who get the vaccine.
    Another reason could be that the vaccine itself lowers
    the body’s natural immunity system.

The ineffectiveness of vaccines does not, of course,
    prevent their manufacturers, with the complicity of
    their friends in government and the media, from
    selling millions, if not billions, of dollars of them.

The climate of fear works to create a demand in the
    fear-stricken population. It then becomes popular for
    a politician to demand stockpiles, which is what Bush
    did in November 2005, and is what the World Health
    Organization is demanding world-wide.

Clearly, biological warfare is the arm of the future.
    It is deadly, can be used to pinpoint specific
    populations, and can be blamed on nature.
    What more could a psychopath want?

April 28, 2006
    https://constantinereport.com/donald-rumsfeld-gilead-the-bird-flu-hoax/

Same theme, same peddlers

Michael Reid
    Participant

Thank you Maxwell Quest.
    I have not read it yet but I am always seeking additional knowledge, It sounds interesting. Ivermectin fixed up my work horse.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ Susmarie108:

The Shiva song sounded regenerative. I wish I understood the language

John Day
    Participant

“Cooperative Ecosystems” post is up, gotta’ go mow some more before it rins
    https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/cooperative-ecosystems

Gail Tverberg, Why financial approaches won’t fix the world’s economic problems this time [There is a lot of focus upon energy-poor Europe.]
    ​ ​The issue is a physics problem. The economy doesn’t run simply on money and debt. It operates on resources of many kinds, including energy-related resources. As the population grows, the need for energy-related resources grows. The bottleneck that occurs is something that is hard to see in advance; it is an affordability bottleneck.
    ​For a very long time, financial manipulations have been able to adjust affordability in a way that is optimal for most players. At some point, resources, especially energy resources, get stretched too thin, relative to the rising population and all the commitments that have been made, such as pension commitments. As a result, there is no way for the quantity of goods and services produced to grow sufficiently to match the promises that the financial system has made. This is the real bottleneck that the world economy reaches.​ [Eliminating a lot of claims on the economy would reduce the strain. You and I have some claims…]

Why financial approaches won’t fix the world’s economic problems this time

​ ​“The Communist Party of China always implements its decisions.”​ [There is a hardening of policy, and power is concentrated in Xi Jinping alone.]
    ​ ​Accordingly, failure to resolve the Taiwan issue, for example, would be a failure of Party policy, which is unacceptable to the new political leadership. The soft period of Chinese diplomacy is over.
    ​ ​A public demonstration of the new course was the incident with former Party General Secretary Hu Jintao, who was forcibly escorted out of the hall just before the end of the event. The politician only looked around in confusion, but found no support from his colleagues.
    ​ ​Hu Jintao advocated maintaining good relations with the U.S., and was also an opponent of a military solution to the Taiwan issue. Such a former CPC Chairman’s escorting out of the hall is a clear demonstration of the renewed anti-Western foreign policy of Beijing, which, apparently, is ready for any measures, defending its sovereignty and the role of a superpower in the modern world.
    https://southfront.org/key-shifts-in-chinas-political-leadership-beijing-validated-its-way-to-us-free-world-order/

​ Xi Jinping shows narcissistic and sociopathic traits. He has concentrated all power in his hands, and eliminated all non-allies from the Central Committee. He has also eliminated young rising stars from any proximity to power. This speaks to his interests being more personal than national, which makes the nation subject to degradation when any ill health befalls this 69 year old man. Xi-the-despot is in for the duration, unless he dies, but then what?​
    ​ ​When Xi’s recent predecessors were in charge, party congresses were occasions to elevate younger leaders for grooming as eventual successors. Xi himself took this path to the top.
    ​ ​But he has shunned the practice. In 2017, he did not anoint a successor, and again at this party congress Xi, 69, has left few clues about his plans for eventual succession. None of the new Politburo Standing Committee members are young enough to be considered true successors to Xi in five or 10 years’ time.
    ​ ​”Even a quick glance at the Politburo … obviously doesn’t seem to indicate a person who’s there to be a successor,” Saich said. “So it’s clear Xi intends to rule. He intends to rule as the key figure. And it pushes any question of succession off into an unpredictable future.​”​
    https://www.npr.org/2022/10/23/1130771668/china-xi-jinping-third-term-leader

John Day
    Participant

​ Meryl Nass MD explains how this life-impairing “adverse event” was buried in the footnotes of the report.​ She would have died if not treated emergently in the ICU.
    Moderna vaccine caused Type 1 diabetes in a 1 year old girl in their clinical trial–reported by Alex Berenson
    Anthrax vaccine also caused this side effect​ (Implies autoimmune dysfunction destroying the cells in the pancreas that make insulin.)
    https://merylnass.substack.com/p/moderna-vaccine-caused-type-1-diabetes

​ Polio Vaccines and the Origin of AIDS 1994​ (Never say “oops”!)
    ..It is now known that the early polio vaccines were contaminated with at least one monkey virus, SV40. The transfer of monkey viruses to man via contaminated vaccines is particularly relevant to the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), since the causative agent of AIDS, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), is thought to be derived from a simian precursor virus. Furthermore, human infection with this virus appears to be a relatively recent event. We hypothesize that the AIDS pandemic may have originated with a contaminated polio vaccine that was administered to inhabitants of Equatorial Africa from 1957 to 1959.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/7935079/

​ ​Dr. Aaby was one of the first scholars to study the non-specific effects of vaccines and he has become the world leader in the field. For over a century it was assumed that a vaccine only had an effect on the specific disease that was targeted. Dr. Aaby’s research shows that vaccines change the immune system in ways that are unexpected. There are positive non-specific effects when a particular vaccine changes the immune system in ways that also provide protective effects against other diseases and negative non-specific effects when a vaccine changes the immune system in ways that leave one more vulnerable to other diseases.
    ​ ​Dr. Aaby’s research in the late 1970s showed large positive effects from a measles vaccine. Children in Guinea-Bissau vaccinated against measles not only developed fewer cases of measles, they also died less frequently from other diseases as well. But in 1989, the W.H.O. introduced a new measles vaccine. ​ ​Dr. Aaby and his team discovered negative non-specific effects from this formulation — girls vaccinated with the new measles vaccine died at twice the rate as unvaccinated girls.​..Dr. Aaby was awarded the Novo Nordisk Prize in 2000 — the highest honor in Denmark for advances in medical science.
    ​ ​Over the last three decades, Dr. Aaby and his team have studied the non-specific effects of the other vaccines administered in Guinea-Bissau. His findings in connection with the DTP vaccine — the most widely administered vaccine in the world — are the most shocking. Across multiple studies, Dr. Aaby found that children vaccinated with DTP have 5 times higher (95% CI: 1.53-16.3) all-cause mortality than children who were not injected with DTP. He and his team also found sex effects — girls were more likely to die following DTP vaccination than boys.​..
    ..Dr. Aaby, Dr. Benn, and their team have shared their findings with the World Health Organization on multiple occasions. To date, the World Health Organization has done nothing. Indeed the W.H.O., under pressure from the Gates Foundation, uses DTP vaccination coverage rates to measure whether a country is meeting its vaccination goals (and is thus eligible for additional funding). Given that the DTP shot kills 5 times more kids than it saves, the W.H.O./Unicef vaccine program throughout the developing world is a crime against humanity that must be prosecuted by the international criminal court.
    ​Dr. Benn goes on to explain that their massive research project has shown that three live attenuated vaccines appear to offer more benefits than harms: oral polio, measles by itself (not MMR), and tuberculosis (called BCG)… these three live attenuated vaccines are NOT available in the U.S…
    ​..All of the other vaccines studied by BHP — adjuvanted, recombinant, and genetically engineered protein subunit vaccines — cause more harms than benefits.
    ​ ​So according to the best data set in the world, ALL of the vaccines on the U.S. schedule cause more harms than benefits.
    ​[Thanks for this, Bill. The question of Tetanus vaccine alone, without diphtheria and pertussis, arises. Tetanus deaths in the US fell steadily and fast until 1940, reaching a low level, presumably due to sanitation and shoes reducing soil-contaminated puncture wounds. In 1940 Tetanus toxoid vaccine was introduced, and cases and deaths fell more gradually into very low numbers. There is no neonatal Tetanus in the US, but it has been prominent in poor nations, related to poor sanitation and nutrition at birth. Tetanus kills. It’s hard to find a clear risk:benefit analysis for just Tetanus vaccine.]
    ​https://www.sott.net/article/473436-Why-I-m-an-abolitionist

John Day
    Participant

​ Professor Ugo Bardi: The Proud Holobionts: (Healthy gut bacteria are necessary for good immunity, mental health and clear cognition, for instance.)
    A holobiont (“whole being”) is an ensemble of creatures that live together in symbiosis — helping each other. All the living creatures of Earth are holobionts, and the ecosystem itself is a giant holobiont (that some call “Gaia”). You are a holobiont, we are all holobionts. And even things like companies, states, ideas, markets, and more, are holobionts The concept of holobiont gives us a paradigm on how to arrange our existence in harmony with all the creatures that surround and help us.
    https://theproudholobionts.blogspot.com/2022/08/holobionts-new-paradigm-to-understand.html

Thanks Charles: Sublime reason: when Isaac Asimov met Jay Forrester
    ​ ​This article describes an encounter between servomechanism innovator, digital computing pioneer and creator of system dynamics, Jay Forrester, and Isaac Asimov, renowned author of science fiction (including “The Foundation Trilogy” and its fictional discipline of psychohistory) and works of popular science. Their lengthy exchange took place at a workshop in 1975 and four descriptions of it are extant. What emerges in passing is a possible link between Asimov’s thinking and Forrester’s work on “World Dynamics”. Most notable, however, is that the encounter saw the two exchanging ideas on how to think about the future, how to bring about a desirable future, and quite what that desirable future should look like. The two had fundamental differences on key points.
    ​https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/sdr.1720

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

“Ivermectin fixed up my work horse.”

Thanks, Michael. I took my second dose this morning, along with a handful of other stuff on the FLCCC early outpatient protocol. Had a good night’s sleep. Feels like a cold now. Most of the aches are gone.

As for Occult Chemistry… I’ve noticed that things like this tend to come into our lives at the proper time, when we are ready for the next step so to speak. If it arrives too early, when the foundation is not yet ready, then it flies past our awareness unseen. That’s ok, and is it should be.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Word association.

Whenever I see/hear Black Hawk I immediately add down. Black Hawk Down

‘Following the ousting of the central government in 1993 amid the civil war in Somalia, the United Nations Security Council authorizes a military operation with a peacekeeping mandate. After the bulk of the peacekeepers withdraw, the Mogadishu-based militia loyal to Mohamed Farrah Aidid declares war on the remaining UN personnel. In response, U.S. President Clinton deploys Task Force Ranger – consisting of 3rd Battalion/75th Ranger Regiment, Delta Force operators, and flight crew of the 160th SOAR – to Mogadishu to capture Aidid, who has proclaimed himself president.

Blackburn is severely injured when he falls from one of the Black Hawk helicopters, so three Humvees led by Staff Sergeant Jeff Struecker are detached from the convoy to return Blackburn to the UN-held Mogadishu Airport. During the ensuing battle, Grimes was separated from the rest of Eversmann’s chalk after surviving a RPG explosion….Sergeant Dominick Pilla is shot and killed just as Struecker’s column departs, and shortly thereafter Black Hawk Super Six-One, piloted by Chief Warrant Officer Clifton “Elvis” Wolcott, is shot down by a rocket-propelled grenade.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hawk_Down_(film)

So, if a bunch of ‘insurgents’ with handheld weapons can bring down helicopters, just what do the Americans think they are going to achieve against smart drones and guided missiles?

Oh, I forgot, “Russia is on its knees and close to running out of weapons.”

Susmarie108
    Participant

Many of the Samskrt chants/mantras are regenerative if you are open to it.

“I wish I understood the language”
    In the beginning, better NOT to know Samskrt (which is a sacred language). Let go, and go with it where you are.

A few weeks back you advised upstateNY to choose what was in/on her mind. This would be an example of a wise choice. This selection (and so many others) will take you to places unknown and unexpected.

Always remember, “What you seek is also seeking you.” Rumi

LOVE to Baba Hanuman

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

The scriptwriters have done a good job in propagandising the west.

willem
    Participant

“The Middle Class Is Dying! 50% of All American Workers Made Less than $3,133 a Month Last Year”

Not saying all is awesome with the average American worker, but you have to read these figures correctly.

$3133/mo is the number for EACH WORKER. We know this because the data is coming from the Social Security Administration, which tallies this on a per-worker basis, not a per-household basis. Now consider that many workers live in two-income households—that is how they are getting by.

The average rent for a single family home may be $2450/mo. But how about apartments? And again, very few people are living on the difference between $3133 and $2450–refer to the two-income household above. Also consider that many live not in single family homes, but in apartments, especially in the city. And a not inconsiderable number are not paying rent at all–they own their homes.

TAE Summary
    Participant

Coalition of the Willing

aspnaz
    Participant

According to the Ukrainian president, the world should tell the Russians: “If you strike Bankova Street [the Ukrainian President’s Office], there will be a strike at where you are.” If Moscow does strike Kiev, there should be “a strike at the decision-making centers” in Russia the next “second,” regardless of the results of the Russian attack, he added.

In some ways I want Zelensky to get his wish. If the NATO world agrees with Zelensky then Russia will know that there is no point in using tactical nukes in Kiev, it will first have to neutralise the USA nukes. Once NATO moves into Ukraine, which is obviously going to happen given all the US troops in the area, the Russians will have a choice: recognize that this is a war with the USA or keep on pretending that this is a war with Ukraine.

Obviously the USA wants the war, while Russia wants the west to keep on failing without him lifting a finger, something that is already happening. The USA’s only chance to win is to drag Russia into a war on the pretext that the USA is defending Europe. Only then will the European people support the continued sanctions and presence of the USA in Europe.

All this would change drastically if Russia played the trump card, which is to not nuke Kiev, but nuke a US military base somewhere outside Europe in response to the US army being in Ukraine. It would be a terrible development, but basically unavoidable. It would put the USA on notice – in case they have any doubters – to either stop attacking Russia or full scale armagedon comes next.

willem
    Participant

Fred Reed paints a pretty interesting if stark picture of what nuclear war would look like. He makes the point that there need not be wholesale destruction to take the country down:

On Going Seriously Boom

willem
    Participant

The words of General Betray-us suggest that we are being set up for something.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Newsmax on Thursday dropped Lara Logan over comments the she made about immigration while appearing on the network with host Eric Bolling.

Logan claimed, without producing any evidence, that she was made privy to a U.N. plan to “infiltrate 100 million illegal immigrants” into the U.S. and “dilute what they called the pool of patriots.”

During the Wednesday segment with Bolling, Logan claimed, “I spoke to a man who was actually holding the documents in his hand. He told me about it, right? He said he infiltrated the global cabal at the U.N. level, right? And one of the things that he was able to tell me about, from his own personal experience, what he witnessed himself was these documents that showed the time there is a plan, and this was several years ago.”

“The plan was to infiltrate 100 million illegal immigrants, and at that point, there were already 40 million, and these people would dilute what they called the pool of patriots,” she continued. “Their words, right? And they would not be taught that America is a great country and trained to sing the national anthem with pride, and so on and so on. They would be taught all the negative things that we’re told about the U.S. today that our own children are taught.”

Last November, Logan was reportedly pushed out at Fox News over comments she made comparing Dr. Anthony Fauci to infamous Nazi doctor Josef Mengele.

One month later, the Emmy Award-winning journalist announced she would be leaving Big Tech platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, because she can no longer “in good conscience contribute to platforms who glorify & enrich themselves at the expense of children who they knowingly exploit.”

“I am leaving Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. I cannot in good conscience contribute to platforms who glorify & enrich themselves at the expense of children who they knowingly exploit,” she wrote. “Discovering recently that animals are sexually abused/exploited along [with] children was a shock.”

“I had no idea such a depraved ideology was being pushed on this scale or the insidious ways the worst of humanity is normalized, promoted & quietly glorified by the same platforms who censor free speech from truckers, doctors, naturalists, vaccine injured & so on,” Logan added. “It’s wrong.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/newsmax-drops-journalist-lara-logan-over-immigration-remarks

Redneck
    Participant

Putin must get nervous about this. Maintaining the delicate balance between Israel and Russia is a must for him. If Israel and Iran get an almost direct confrontation happening Russia will have to side with Iran. If he does not then his alliances are worth nothing and countries will take notice. If he shows overt support for Iran , Israel will most likely move to support Ukraine as that is the next logical step if the two countries become more antagonistic to one another. How much influence Putin has over the Iranian’s I don’t know , very little I would guess and he needs their weapons for the foreseeable future to bolster his efforts in Ukraine , it is becoming an increasingly tangled web.

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/mighty-iran:-large-scale-irgc-military-exercises-launched

I can’t see the need for Ukraine to blow the big hydro dam at present. Blowing the dam is a defensive move to bring about a very long pause on that front. At the moment the Ukys are advancing and Russia is withdrawing. The Ukys want to get at the Russians on the other side on the Dnieper , blowing the dam will prevent that. Do the Uky’s have the means? That is going to require some pretty big boom-booms.For the Russians however it will give them a big breather whilst they get their shit together.
    Can’t help but think that annexing all that territory in Eastern Ukraine has put the Russians in a very tight spot. Half of the three oblasts has not yet been taken and in Kherson they are still retreating , ALL of that territory MUST be retaken and HELD by Russia as it is now Russian sovereign territory.That pretty much negates all chances of negotiations from on Ukraine’s side , what is left to negotiate? Russia will have to turn all of Ukraine into a waste land and force a negotiation that way but is Ukraine in charge of it’s own future?
    The only gain for Russia is it get’s to use the leverage of a tactical nuclear strike in defence of it’s own territory as per the Russian rules of engagement. I don’t see that threat as a game changer. If he does do that I think he is done, China and India , pretty much every other country , even Iran will find it almost impossible to continue support and it also opens up the chance of false flag from the Western side.

I watched a very long doco , six or seven hours , on the Kursk sinking back in 2000. The Russian navy’s behaviour was beyond incompetent , Mchales navy and Gilligan’s island plus Dr. Strangelove combined. Putin nearly lost his arse over it. Can’t help but think that those old incompetent and corrupt values have not been eradicated, with the navy brass lying to Putin and the Russian people , such bald faced bullshit. That was only twenty years ago , has the old culture been transformed? Time will tell the story.

Anyway the world has always been like this, on average it is still the best time to be a human on the planet , there is less war and more food and freedom than any time in history…..and , we got the inter-knob to play on!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.