Debt Rattle October 26 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 26 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Germ
    Participant

Doc Robinson
    Participant

The FDA’s advisory committee just finished voting:
    17 in favor of the Pfizer injections in kids 5-11
    1 abstention

those darned kids
    Participant

everybody say a prayer for all those kids…

and the rest of us, too.

DarkMatter
    Participant

Here is something surreal. Go to National Geographic and scroll down to the map of the US and choose Deaths and Last 2 Weeks. And then remember that Nebraska now allows Ivermectin to be prescribed for Covid 19. Is it a coincidence?

DarkMatter
    Participant

Maybe it’s just no data.

zerosum
    Participant

WES
    We must find an “antidote” to the vaccine.
    We must find a way to help our immune system fight the vaccine.
    We need a vaccine “EX-LAX”
    The children are in danger.
    ————–

In BC, if you cannot take the boat out of water and pull the plug, then you must be rich enough to pay the docking fees and have a sump pump.
    The rain has settled down to “normal”.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Dr. D:

So…what about silver? Silver is 16:1 gold for 2,000 years, we have paper and gold in play, both collapsing the US$. So what about silver?

There is none. China doesn’t have it either. We are using it, there is no storage, it is direct-demand only, from the mine face to the chip makers. It been in shortage for years, decades perhaps. Hmm. So…

Some of US saw this coming a LONG way off…

Some of US liquidated ALL of our paper assets & bought physical AG in 2002-2003 @7oz…

We then continued to run businesses until we could buy a LOT more physical assets (houses, cars, tools, supplies et al.) with ca$h.

Some of US still have ALL of of our PROPERTY as an insurance policy against the TPTB induced collapse that was blatantly apparent in the 90s…

Some of US have actual coin to use when fiat currencies become problematic…

Of course NOBODY listened to US & even if a few did momentarily these souls were too paralyzed, too trusting in THEM to prepare or believe that the pastures of ignorant bliss would end.

sumac.carol
    Participant

The “Mounties for Freedom” have chosen a name that suggests this is a group of federal police officers, but this is incorrect. Also, the site for this organization indicates a huge number of police organizations that are signatories l, but it is highly unlikely that entire municipal police forces are signatories. Very unfortunate that they have so misrepresented themselves. I have zero confidence in this group.

Never heard of the politics behind the Irish immigration to North America, but I’m very familiar with the late blight that can destroy a potato or tomato crop almost overnight (I’ve dumped 100 pounds of tomatoes that were destroyed in less than a week by late blight – literally not a single tomato was salvageable). I’m also familiar with fire blight in fruit trees -another disease that, when conditions are favourable, can cause huge damage. Without the options of buying food from other regions, I can see how people could starve when serious plant diseases strike essential food stuffs

Saul Goodman
    Participant

@Wes and ESPECIALLY @Zerosum

I have to laugh, @zerosum, you are literally the person that gave me the initial information that I saved should this day come from a post a couple months back, your exact comment:

@ Doc Robinson
    Yes.
    (I’m having trouble posting)

You might be interested in this:
    OTC Medicines & Nutraceuticals to Prevent/Reduce COVID Post-Vaccination Side Effects
    https://c19protocols.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/COVID-Vaccination-Side-Effect-Reducing-OTC-Medicines-and-Nutraceuticals.pdf

from this site:
    https://c19protocols.com/

I push my shot off until tomorrow haha!

zerosum
    Participant

Saul Goodman

I’m a senior. I had
    https://c19protocols.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/COVID-Vaccination-Side-Effect-Reducing-OTC-Medicines-and-Nutraceuticals.pdf
    bookmarked for moments like this.
    Hehehehe
    If anyone has more info …. on doses for children …..

Germ
    Participant

I bought a few Budesonide inhalers from my Indian friend – they were $5 each.

You wont believe what they cost in the US:
    https://www.wellrx.com/prescriptions/pulmicort%20flexhaler/

LOL !

Germ
    Participant

In light of today’s FDA vote on kiddie jabs, this is amust read:

“Ten red flags in the FDA’s risk-benefit analysis of Pfizer’s EUA application to inject American children 5 to 11 with its mRNA product”

https://tobyrogers.substack.com/p/ten-red-flags-in-the-fdas-risk-benefit

Unbelievable they have got away with it.
    Champagne is flowing tonight at the Pfizer party.

Germ
    Participant

If anybody is wondering why Presidents Xi and Putin will not be attending the upcoming COP26 climate conference, it’s because they both realise that, just like COPs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ………………. 23, 24, and 25, it is simply a waste of their time.

Explained clearly by Tim Watkins in his latest essay:

The climate war won’t work

Germ
    Participant

Compilation of the psychological trauma and physical abuse our children are being subjected to on a daily basis. This is conditioning, social engineering, as we move into fourth industrial revolution architecture.
    A more brutal existence in a digitalized, anti-life world.
    Physical/biological is dangerous, digital/artificial is safe.

WES
    Participant

Sumac.Carol:

There was a time, less than 2 generations ago, in both Canada and the US (not to mention England) when Irish immigrants were considered the scum of the earth!

In the southern states, when they were digging their canals, the southerners would not use their slaves to dig the canals because slaves were considered too valuable to lose in those swamp infested areas. So instead they used Irishmen to dig the canals, as Irishmen were considered a dime a dozen and if they died of malaria, it was no big deal to replace them, as there were plenty of Irishmen!

During those times the Irish occupied the absolute bottom rung on the ladder!

My Grandfather on my Mom’s side was once stopped from visiting Detroit, while working as a mechanic in a Windsor car plant in the 1920s, because the US border guard detected a slight Irish accent in his speech!

When Kennedy ran for US president, in 1960, many Americans held his religion and being Irish against him!

So for the Irish, it wasn’t really all that long ago!

ezlxa1949
    Participant

A great many Irish migrated to Australia for various reasons including the potato famine. They’re quite a noticeable element of our society.

Ireland had become too reliant on a single variety of potato, and this lack of biodiversity was a major factor in the famine (1842–1852). When it was well under way, Ireland was exporting grain. This should have been fed to the people, but no. According to a TV documentary I saw some time ago, “Her Majesty’s government did not wish to disturb the market.”

Good grief. The Great God Market must not be disturbed or else he will punish us. Nothing has changed.

WES
    Participant

Saul:

I don’t envy your choices regarding the vaccine. I just hope the pre-prep helps you beat the odds.

One thing nobody in polite company likes to mention, is make sure you have enough life/disability insurance to see your family through, if anything should happens to you.

You might also want to inquire what kind of disability insurance, if any, your company has on you too. I am sure an inquiry of your boss and/or HR may rattle them slightly. Naturally ask these questions and get answers in writing before taking the shot, which can always be postponed another day or too.

Best of luck!

WES
    Participant

Ezlxa1949:

Having been to many of Britain’s former colonies, I have developed a theory that the British had a colony to fit every crime!

If you committed the crime of marrying for love instead of money, you got sent to Canada to cool off! Also if you disgraced the family by getting a girl pregnant, or some other misdeeds, you were banished to Canada (or maybe another colony of your choice?) and an annual remittance would be sent to you by the family as long as you never returned to Britain. Otherwise you were financially cut off. Hence the term; “He is a Remittance Man”!

If the British didn’t like your politics or religion, off to the 13 colonies you went!

If you stole a rabbit from the lord’s private game preserve, then off to Australia you went! Naturally many Aussies are very proud of their convict past!

I think the British sent their most stubborn, to South Africa to join the Dutch Boers.

Doc Robinson
    Participant

Steve Kirsch’s presentation to the FDA’s advisory committee meeting today:

https://www.skirsch.com/covid/VRBPAC-10-26-21.pdf

WES
    Participant

Zerosum:

Sorry to burst your bubble but my boat is just an ordinary little 14 foot aluminum boat with a 5 hp motor that works whenever it feels like it! Bailing water is done manually using a white plastic orange juice container with the bottom cut out of it! No fancy robotic help!

In addition our water shoreline is filled with collapsed Muskrat holes. The mink are never around when you need them! Such are the simple joys of cottage life!

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

@Germ and all, it isn’t “capitalism” no matter how many time the Money Power Fascist Media report it as such. It is fascism, the merger of the government and mega-corps, under the auspices of their Money Power Monopolist Masters.

Money Power Monopolist Mega-Corporate Orwellian Fascist Global Empire.

I’d express it in fewer words if I could, that’s the system in which we live. The Fascists are the beast empire system, and the Money Power Monopolists are the “woman” that rides/controls/direct the fascists.

Just LOOK at what is ACTUALLY THERE! Silence the propaganda, and just GAZE UPON IT!

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

We must find an “antidote” to the vaccine.

We know what the antidote is, or at least a partial antidote as there just may not be a 100% antidote for choosing to ingest a Money Power Monopolist bioweapon designed to both end your bloodline and make you look unfit to live.

CovFeFe and calm before the (cytokine) storm. Get rid of the toxic iron, and get rid of your proinflammatory lifestyle. And build up your anti-inflammatory blue blood (bio-copper) status.

Any shorter term anti-inflammatory hacks may help as well.

But STOP allowing a Money Power Monopolist bio-weapon to be injected into you under completely fabricated circumstances, not to mention bio-engineered circumstances!

If one is committed to “going down with the ship,” well, you will get exactly what you want, so don’t complain about it! If you don’t like the toxic, pro-inflammatory results being delivered on the “ship,” GET OFF THE SHIP!

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

@Saul — Peggy Hall binge on Youtube tonight!

Unless you have no over-arching view that you do NOT exist to have…

1. Governments finance gain of function research.
    2. Governments almost certainly loosing said weaponized viruses…
    3. Governments lying all day and night…
    4. Governments ignoring natural immunity…
    5. Governments coercing people irrationally…

THEN YOU HAVE, BY DEFINITION, A RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION IN THE UNITED STATES.

Read Title VII…

Rothschild said YOU HAVE TO TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY TO DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST THEIR PROGRAM TO END YOUR FAMILY LINE.

I recommend you follow his advice.

A secondary binary weapon system can be deployed at any time, and blamed on the Chinese, of course, and it can target this “vaccine only” antibody and turn it against your own body. The Money Power could unleash it at any time. Really, any national could, too, but the Money Power have so much control, I don’t think anyone could put the jump on them.

The West’s Obituary* — https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=241577

WES
    Participant

TT4TW:

It seems every empire has the same arrogant leaders with no respect for it’s citizens!

The Romans certainly did! The Spanish. The Portuguese. The USSR.

The British. After WW2 ended the British desperately tried to keep conscripted soldiers stationed in their Indian/Asian empire long after European theatre conscripts had been demobilised! Naturally the conscripts then munitied! The British high command threw the ring leaders into the slammer threatening to shoot them! The British press played their part by not covering it!

History is just repeating!

Today it is the US empire!

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

I bought a few Budesonide inhalers from my Indian friend – they were $5 each.
    You wont believe what they cost in the US:

But Trump ran on a plank where he would fix this. Then the night he got elected, he removed that plank, and NEVER talked about it.

Kick another field goal, Charlie Brown…

sumac.carol
    Participant

Clarification on the Mounties 4 Freedom: it seems to have started as an RCMP initiative but morphed into a multi-organization initiative as others decided to sign in – maybe this is how they got such high numbers well in excess of RCMP head count. I take back my criticism -it looks like events are just overtaking them but in a good way.

WES
    Participant

Doc Robinson:

The worst part about the FDA’s committee meeting is it is merely going through the motions of approving the vaccines for children. Corruption at its finest! Pfizer already has the vaccines made and distributed!

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

@Saul, are they trying to force an emergency use authorization shot on you? That’s BLACK LETTER LAW ILLEGAL. Yes, ONE Pfizer vaccine was approved, but is it available in the US? I heard Cominirty was NOT available in the US. THAT’S THE ONLY VACCINE THEY CAN LEGALLY FORCE ONTO YOU.

If you CHOOSE to take any other vaccine, you are VOLUNTEERING based on the lies you are being told (overtly or through omission). Read up on the Emergency Use Authorization RULES!

The logic inherent in this Money Power Monopolist system is to prove us to be UNFIT… this is why they PURPOSEFULLY DON’T FOLLOW THE RULES — TO EXPOSE WE ARE IDIOTS FOR GOING ALONG BASED ON… NOTHING BUT WORTHLESS YICKETY YACK!

If you mon-eye is worth more than avoiding this jab, at least tell them you are a law abiding citizen and want to take a LEGAL VACCINE, and tell them they should let you know as soon as an approved, non-EUA vaccine is available for you to take!

Be wise as a serpent! Do NOT be deceived!

John Day
    Participant

There is a picture of a couple of thriving Namwah banana plants with a guy in an odd t-shirt today
    https://www.johndayblog.com/2021/10/the-age-of-extermination.html

I posted about the smoke, mirrors and hand-waving that went into the Pfizer trial for Pediatric approval of their vaccine, which should have had something like 60,000 subjects to find anything but the most common adverse events. It vaccinated 1,131 children 12-15, so it was unlikely to pick up even one case of myocarditis, which appears to be 1/5000 in this cohort. It was likely to sail through with no adverse events. There was at least one very adverse event, and they have to pretend it did not happen. So far, that is working. Wall-of-silence… The mother of the child had her public notification (ad) disallowed, censored.
    ​ ​When Stephanie and Patrick de Garay enrolled their 12-year-old child Maddie and her two brothers in Pfizer’s Covid-19 clinical trial, they believed they were doing the right thing.
    ​ ​That decision has turned into a nightmare. Maddie, a previously healthy, energetic, full of life child, was within 24 hours of her second dose reduced to crippling, scream-inducing pain that landed her in the emergency room where she described feeling like someone was “ripping [her] heart out through [her] neck.”
    ​ ​Over the next several months the nightmare continued, during which Maddie was hospitalized several times and suffered numerous systemic injuries, requires a tube through her nose that carries her food and medicine, and a wheelchair for assistance.
    ​ ​Ms. de Garay documented every detail of Maddie’s injury and reported it to the principal investigator for the Pfizer trial at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital where the vaccine clinical trial was occurring and where Maddie was treated and admitted. They first tried to treat Maddie as “a mental patient,” telling the family it was psychological and in Maddie’s imagination. Then they claimed it was unrelated to the vaccine (copy of recording with hospital below), and when that argument failed, Pfizer listed this traumatic adverse event as “functional abdominal pain” when reporting to the FDA.
    ​ ​Ms. de Garay reported what occurred to the CDC and FDA through VAERS in June 2021 but nobody from these agencies sought additional information or followed-up with the de Garays. Ms. de Garay also reached out to Dr. Nath, a Chief in the NIH’s National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, responded by stating he was “Sorry to hear of your daughter’s illness” and that “We have certainly heard of a lot of cases of neurological complications form [sic] the vaccine and will be glad to share our experience with them.” (Copy of this email is below.) Unfortunately, other than a call arranged by Maddie’s neurologist, there was no follow-up or response from NIH or any other federal health agency. Even after Ms. de Garay did a press event on June 28, 2021 with Senator Ron Johnson, neither Pfizer nor any health agency reached out in any manner to address Maddie’s injury or obtain any additional information.
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/fda-buries-data-seriously-injured-child-pfizer-covid-19-clinical-trial/5759802

John Day
    Participant

Ten red flags in the FDA’s risk-benefit analysis of Pfizer’s EUA application to inject American children 5 to 11 with its mRNA product
    ​1)​ COVID-19 rates in children ages 5 to 11 are so low that there were ZERO cases of severe COVID-19 and ZERO cases of death from COVID in either the treatment (n= 1,518) or control group (n= 750). So any claims you see in the press about the Pfizer vaccine being “90% effective” in children are meaningless​…
    2) ​Pfizer’s clinical trial in kids was intentionally undersized to hide harms. This is a well known trick of the pharmaceutical industry. The FDA even called them out on it earlier this summer and asked Pfizer to expand the trial and Pfizer just ignored them because they can.​..
    3) ​Pfizer only enrolled “participants 5-11 years of age without evidence of prior SARS-CoV-2 infection.” Does the Pfizer mRNA shot wipe out natural immunity and leave one worse-off than doing nothing as shown in this data from the British government? Pfizer has no idea because children with prior SARS-CoV-2 infection were excluded…
    4) ​Did Pfizer LOSE CONTACT with 4.9% of their clinical trial participants? The FDA risk-benefit document states: “Among Cohort 1 participants, 95.1% had safety follow-up ≥2 months after Dose 2 at the time of the September 6, 2021 data cutoff.” So what happened with those 4.9% who did not have safety follow-up 2 months after Dose 2? Were they in the treatment or control group?​ (Note:​ ​Throwing out just a few data points you don’t like can work WONDERS for a small study.)
    ​5) ​The follow up period was intentionally too short. This is another well-know trick of the pharmaceutical industry designed to hide harms. Cohort 1 appears to have been followed for 2 months, cohort 2 was only monitored for adverse events for 17 days. Many harms from vaccines including cancer and autoimmune disorders take much longer to show up…
    6) The risk-benefit model created by the FDA only looks at one known harm from the Pfizer mRNA shot — myocarditis. But we know that the real world harms from the Pfizer mRNA shot go well beyond myocarditis and include anaphylaxis, Bell’s Palsy, heart attack, thrombocytopenia/ low platelet, permanent disability, shingles, and Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) to name a few. Cancer, diabetes, endocrine disruption, and autoimmune disorders may show up later…
    7) Pfizer intentionally wipes out the control group as soon as they can by vaccinating all of the kids who initially got the placebo. They claim that they are doing this for “ethical reasons”. But everyone knows that Pfizer’s true aim is to wipe out any comparison group so that there can be no long term safety studies.
    8) Given all of the above, how on earth did the FDA claim any benefits at all from this shot? You should probably sit down for this part because it’s a doozy! Here’s the key sentence:
    Vaccine effectiveness was inferred by immunobridging SARS-CoV-2 50% neutralizing antibody titers (NT50, SARS-CoV-2 mNG microneutralization assay).
    Wait, what!? I’ll explain. There were ZERO cases of severe COVID-19 in the clinical trial of children ages 5 to 11. So Pfizer and the FDA just ignored all of the actual health outcomes (they had to, there is no emergency, so the application is moot). INSTEAD Pfizer switched to looking at antibodies in the blood. In general, antibodies are a poor predictor of immunity. And the antibodies in the blood of these 5 to 11 year old children tell us nothing because again, there were zero cases of severe COVID-19 in this study (none in the treatment group, none in the control group).
    9) The FDA model only assesses the benefits of vaccine protection in a 6-month period after completion of two doses. Furthermore it assumes constant vaccine efficacy during that time period. This is problematic on several counts.
    First, reducing mild cases in children is not a desired clinical outcome…
    Second, we know that vaccine efficacy in the month after the first dose is negative because it suppresses the immune system and it begins to wane after 4 months so all of the FDA’s estimates of vaccine efficacy are inflated.
    Third, the harms of myocarditis from these shots will likely unfold over the course of years.
    ​10)​ The FDA/Pfizer play fast and loose with their estimates of myocarditis.​..
    ​ So (if the Biden administration has its way) 106 excess myocarditis cases per 1 million x 28.38 million people would be 3,009 excess myocarditis cases post-vaccination if the Pfizer vaccine is approved.
    ​ ​And over the course of several years many of those children will die. Dr. Anthony Hinton (“Consultant Surgeon with 30 years experience in the NHS”) points out that myocarditis has a 20% fatality rate after 2 years and a 50% fatality rate after 5 years.
    So the FDA has it exactly backwards — they want to prevent mild COVID in children which reduces herd immunity and they just flat out lie about the harms from myocarditis.​ (So why would the FDA want to do something exactly wrong with so many children? Just business?)​
    https://tobyrogers.substack.com/p/ten-red-flags-in-the-fdas-risk-benefit

Urgent: Send This Letter Today to Congress Outlining Threat COVID Vaccines Pose to the Health of Our Nation’s Young Children
    ​ ​In a letter to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Children’s Health Defense highlighted peer-reviewed research showing children have virtually zero risk of hospitalization and death from COVID, and outlined the vaccine’s risks. Please send the letter to your members of Congress.

Urgent: Send This Letter Today to Congress Outlining Threat COVID Vaccines Pose to the Health of Our Nation’s Young Children

John Day
    Participant

The Age of Extermination (I) : Who Are The Typical Victims? Professor Ugo Bardi
    If you think of the story of the witch hunts of the 16th-17th century in Europe, you may be under the impression that the typical witch was an old hag living in a hut at the margins of the village, alone with a black cat.
    But no, that wasn’t the case. Maybe this kind of marginal people were occasionally killed for being witches, but they were not the usual victims. In reality, witch hunting had a strong monetary component and it was often carried out with a view on making a profit on the confiscation of the assets of the victims. They were not poor and destitute women but, rather, members of the growing mercantile class in Europe.
    The profit-making facet of witch hunting has been often ignored by historians, but it is being reappraised and highlighted in recent times, for instance by Johannes Dillinger (2021) and by Shmakov and Petrov (2018). Both articles are highly suggested and provide a remarkable wealth of data about the financial mechanism that led to witch hunts: in short, there was no (or very little) witch hunting where the government didn’t allow the assets of the victims to be confiscated. Killing witches, then, was just one of the many forms of legalized robbery in history,..
    Without going into the details, we can say that all these exterminations have several points in common.
    1. A relatively wealthy subgroup of society that can be identified by physical, linguistic, or cultural traits, sufficiently large to give a good revenue if defeated and spoiled of its assets.
    2. A strained economic, social, or military situation that leads the dominant groups to look for new resources.
    3. The lack of effective military defense capabilities on the part of the subgroup…
    ​ ​It has happened so many times that it is unthinkable that it won’t happen again. There is no doubt that we are in a difficult moment, both economically and militarily. So, the temptation is strong for the elites to identify one or more subgroups to exterminate and rob of their assets.
    Who could be the next victims?
    https://thesenecaeffect.blogspot.com/2021/09/the-age-of-exterminations-who-will-be.html

​ ​”Now I think I can propose the answer​”​:
    The most likely target for the next extermination round are middle-class retirees.
    ​ ​Retirees satisfy all the requirements: They are identifiable, of course, they are old! They are often relatively wealthy and, more than that, they cost a lot of money in terms of health care. Finally, they can hardly put up serious military resistance. Exterminating the middle-class elders would be both easy and profitable​…

In practice, the weak spot of the middle-class retirees is that they need medical assistance and that they cannot normally pay the skyrocketing costs on their personal saving. So, they could be gently removed from the state budget by degrading the public health care system while saying that it is being modified in order to protect them…
    ….society as a whole is a complex network with a certain ability to process information. It does that without being “conscious” of what is being done: there is no plan, no specific objectives to reach. But often society moves as a whole in a specific direction.

​ ​In this case, Western Society seems to perceive the problem created by an excess of elderly people, and it is moving to solve it. It is brutal, yes, but only individuals have moral restraints, society as a whole has none. Every decision taken individually affects all the other decisions, and we are seeing the results. It is nothing new in history where, typically, everything that happens, happens because it had to happen.
    https://thesenecaeffect.blogspot.com/2021/10/the-age-of-exterminations-iii-you.html

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

@Wes

Today it is the US empire!

Yes and no. Consider that the SAME ROYAL BLOODLINES THAT ARE IN POWER NOW, WERE ALSO IN POWER WHEN BRITAIN WAS THE KING.

How could that be? THEY CONTROL THE GLOBAL MONETARY SYSTEMS!

OF COURSE THEY ARE IN CONTROL!

How could it be otherwise? IMPOSSIBLE!

Name one society of size where the people who wielded control over the money system didn’t also rule the society. Just one. Note how this MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF HUMAN HISTORY IS NEVER TAUGHT, AT LEAST NOT OUTSIDE THE MONEY POWER FAMILIES, and perhaps their minion quisling class.

WES
    Participant

TT4TW:

I think you should put the blame where it really belongs, on the shoulders of a corrupt Senate/House. On domestic issues Congress reigns supreme! The drug companies have more lobbyists than any other group!

The last time I looked, the US Chamber of Commerce spent over $2 billion dollars a year to lobby (bribe) congressional critters! Lobbying is just legalized bribery!

Assuming a US senator is worth twice as much as an ordinary house rep is worth, that worked out to (435 house reps + 100 senators) to over $3 million per year for each house rep and $6 million per year for each senator. With inflation up, it is likely much higher now.

No President has any chance!

WES
    Participant

TT4TW:

The British contribution to empire building was inventing the legal concept of companies and then a central bank. It is with these two tools did the powers-to-be create the British empire.

Yes many of “them” are still with us.

Michael Reid
    Participant
    WES
    Participant

Dr. John Day:

I agree with your European economic witch hunt comments. In the US Salem witch hunts often targeted a widow with a house/land but no surviving male heir to protect them, to quickly and profitably relieve them of their land. Once accused of being a witch, into the slammer you went, from which many died before they could even be tried. In Salem, if my memory is correct 1/3 to 1/2 died in prison awaiting trail.

Sort of reminds me of the water dunking test to determine if you were really a witch. They tied the accused person to one end of a long pivoted pole, then dunked the accused underwater. After about 5 minutes they raised the other end of the pole out of the water to see if the person was still alive. If they drowned then they were not witches! If they were still alive, they were witches, and then they dunked them back underwater for a much longer period of time until they died. The beauty of this system was either way, the accused died!

WES
    Participant

Michael Reid:

Nice headline! Too bad no MSM will ever put such a true heading on any of their stories.

Just read a Manitoba covid story about breakthrough cases in the vaccinated that never once mentioned how the unvaccinated are doing in comparison. So completely misleading it made me sick. Canadian media are just as bad as the worst in the world.

So yes Ontario total daily covid cases are slowly dropping down but nobody is mentioning that as vaccination rates climb and as more and more previously vaccinated Ontarians start reaching 6 months time frames, covid cases will start skyrocket again. Unreal!

P.S. just endured 2 days of solid rain. Hopefully we got it all so you don’t!

zerosum
    Participant

The most likely target for the next extermination round are middle-class retirees.
    100% of these seniors have had two vaccines and will be the first for booster shots.
    https://news.gov.bc.ca/releases/2021HLTH0066-002045
    B.C. COVID-19 pandemic update

The outbreak at Evergreen Manor (Fraser Health) has been declared over, for a total of 28 active outbreaks, including:

long-term care:
    Willingdon Care Centre, Westminster House, Magnolia Gardens, Manoah Manor, Cherington Place, West Shore Laylum, Queens Park Care Centre, Heritage Village, Valleyhaven Retirement Community (Fraser Health);
    Amica Lions Gate, Amica Edgemont (Vancouver Coastal Health);
    Cottonwoods Care Centre, Overlander, Village by the Station, Haven Hill Retirement Centre, Deni House (Interior Health); and
    Wrinch Memorial Hospital (Northern Health).
    acute care:
    Mission Memorial Hospital, Chilliwack General Hospital (Fraser Health);
    University Hospital of Northern BC, GR Baker Memorial Hospital and Bulkley Valley District Hospital (Northern Health).
    assisted or independent living:
    Sunset Manor, Menno Terrace West, The Emerald at Elim Village, Swedish Assisted Living Residence, Harrison Pointe and Norman Manor (Fraser Health).

WES
    Participant

Dr.. John Day:

As far as the great extermination goes somehow the Chinese/Russians don’t seem to be going along with it since their covid vaccines don’t used the mRNA markers that make the west so vulnerable to future selective targeting.

I agree that the way the western governments will pay for senior’s future health care costs will be to first eliminate unhealthy seniors. But that is just the first step! I think we will see a rapid decline in average life expectancy. Oh, on second thought, no, life expectancy will continue to rise due to government manipulation of statistics just like what we are seeing with covid! The unhealthy dead just won’t be counted! Only the healthy will be counted! Just like the vaccinated dead are counted as unvaccinated dead today! Yes, that is the way of the future!

That explains the rapid downsizing of public health care system by firing unvaccinated health care workers. If that doesn’t cut health care costs enough, then vaccinated health care workers can easily be targeted for future cuts by eliminating them too. A double win-win for the government.

I guess the Great Reset is the Great Extermination!

Saul Goodman
    Participant

All. My issue is they have required vaccination as defined by the CDC to meet with clients and brokers etc. Which is my job. So if I cancel all my in person meetings. I have started the process of not fulfilling my job. If I go to the meetings I am going against company policy. They are playing a big game of chicken. But if this chicken losses I’ll be on the path of not performing my job duties as I will have to ask other people to go for me. Which means they don’t need me.

I filed for medical exemption (they are denying religious cause they are a large corporation). Problem is my primary care is a nurse practitioner from an endocrine clinic. His doctors who have never met me won’t sing off and my company says they need a physician to sign off. Ironically they don’t define physician.

@wes
    , yes I have a few million in life and ironically my company doubled their funded life insurance for us and one term disability (I found that ironic). So essentially if anything happens my family is covered. My wife can sure my employer for rejecting my medical exemption, which they would likely settle for several million out of court. It is always true that I am worth more dead.

Ita truly a game of chicken that if I didn’t have 3 kids under the age of 9, I would’ve sold it all and bought a trailer in the lake and go off grid. My wife is slightly on board but the idea of burning down everything we built is a difficult change. Spent 4 years personally renovating a great home in a great community. It’s sad to think about doing the right things by trying to pay it off and realizing it’s now my largest equity cash out.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.