Debt Rattle October 3 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 3 2023

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author

René Magritte Le Cri du Coeur 1960   • US Supreme Court Rejects Challenge to Block Trump in 2024 (ET) • Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 3 2023]

Michael Reid
    Participant
    Dr D Rich
    Participant

(((They))) took away my Irish Catholic mother’s right to vote for John F. Kennedy in the 1964 U.S. Presidential Election.
    So, I can assure you, contrary to Tucker Carlson’s monumentally asinine statement, that my mom is still waiting some 60-plus years later for something more upsetting to happen in American politics.

Perhaps, Carlson doesn’t intend to further whitewash Kennedy’s assassination on behalf of his (((payers))). I don’t know.

So let me throw some excrement on that whitewash

I do know (((they)) took away my opportunity to vote for JFK’s son John Jr.. Perhaps I could have been his Surgeon General.

Consider this:
    A (((Jew))), John Podhoretz said the following about John Jr.’s death

July 16, 1999, John Podhoretz wrote a piece for the New York Post titled “A conversation in hell.” He was fancying Satan telling JFK Jr.’s grandfather Joe: “Every time you think your family is on its way back to glory, I just have to do something. Like I did this weekend with your grandson John.”

One interesting thing about this piece (which is still on the net, by the way) is that, while saying that the death of JFK’s son was a price for the anti-Semitism of JFK’s father, Podhoretz omits JFK himself from the equation. It is as if he was dying to say that JFK was killed in retaliation for what his father did to the Jews, but could not say so explicitly, and seized with delight the occasion of John Jr.’s death to say it implicitly. It is one thing to write that John Jr. paid for his grandfather’s enmity to the Jews, when people believe John Jr. died in an accident; it is an entirely different matter to say so about JFK, who was murdered by yet unidentified forces.”

Dr. D
    Participant

Another day nothing happens. Nothing will ever happen again.

What do I mean? Congress, not fallen, also not passing budgets, also not worried, as 40 years in a row. Russia, 10,000 shells a day, front line moves a few inches somewhere. 100 Nations sign up to the anti-dollar? We print $1Trillion a month? Gold and silver drop, no banks, no market reaction anywhere. We’re losing the war, with $1 Quadrillion in derivatives resting on interest rates and hypothecation of Kiev? Dow in a 1% range, at all time highs.

And so on, on and on in every field, social, political, economic. Even in physics, science, medicine. Manufacturing. Farming. Everywhere. Time has stopped forever, 23rd year in a row. “The End of History”. Nothing will ever happen again.

“US Meteorologist Warns: “Winter This Year Going To Be Very Different” As El Nino Ramps Up 

Doesn’t el Nino happen like every other year? So how is that “Different”? Words: newly redefined every day.

“Pentagon Warns “Months Left” In Arms Supply For Ukraine As Biden To Reassure Allies In Phone Call
    White House: “Putin believes he can outlast us, but he is mistaken.”

Can anyone even explain what is happening anymore? No men? Yes. No arms? Yes. No plans? Yes. That’s how we’re definitely going to beat them.

The people: “You so smaaaaaaart! That is the Smartiest, bestiest plan I’ve ever heard. 5 out of 5, would rig votes again.”

It really puts Idiocracy to shame. If the Good Guys are using this to wake us up, they really need another plan. Perhaps they are the stupid ones.

Musk yesterday, “Congratulations Ze, you have not asked the world for a billion dollars in 5 whole minutes!”

The people: “Leave Brittany Alone!! Leave her alone!” Can’t you see he’s busy on his way to murdering a MILLION slavs of his home country? Don’t interrupt him you big meanie! Stop being negative and critical. We’re going to win this war with NO MEN, and NO GUNS, and that’ll make the winning just SO. MUCH. SWEETER. The first no-weapons-at-all war since Gog and Og sharpened that first stick.

Okay, where does “negative” cross over with “reality” here?

Today’s news, Trump/Court:

What we see is organization and collectivism vs independence and individualism. Can you see how strong working together in collectivism is now? 10 organized men, with near-zero intelligence, capture the structure others built 99 years ago, and everybody just…follows it around. Whatever it says, whatever it does. And not “does to Trump,” but to THEM. School boards and code enforcement, family courts are good examples. Civil forfeiture, restaurant codes. Everybody, terrified every minute, all the time…still give perfect support to them perfectly, including and especially budgets.

Police caught stealing and using drugs AFTER all this, years, decades of this fear and malbehavior? …Receive perfect compliance, no consequences. STILL going back for more and pleading TO THEM, the criminals, as slaves.

And so in Trump’s court too. But it’s a hypnosis WE are under. …And the one thing that can never happen is no one will ever change their mind. They will quite clearly die first, and often do. And the mind is the easiest thing to change. Say no. Say “No thank you.” Maybe you have to follow them, I dunno, but you can say, “They’re all illegitimate scoundrels who have no legitimacy in my mind.”

“74% of Canadians” looks all wrong. First of all it’s Feb 2022. Then they’re misreading the results, etc.

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2022/03/fact-check-canadian-government-did-not-publish-data-suggesting-people-triple-vaccinated-for-covid-19-have-developed-aids.html

Wouldn’t shock me, but it’s not published in the way presented.

“US Supreme Court Rejects Challenge to Block Trump in 2024 (ET)

Complicated. But let’s run one scenario of the supercomputers and split the vote all over the nation. That leads to…yes, voting for the President in the House of Representatives. Sort of as they did in the Constitutional Convention days. This has been done in the past, there is a legal process. …Not that we follow any of that anymore, but you have to humor the lawyers and apparatchiks who are the system’s foot official soldiers.

So, Democrats win, right? They have the popular vote. No. When this specific thing happens, it become representative BY STATE, according to # of electors. And even that can’t be altered by the 10 million illegals imported to queer the census and representation as we only just had a census, 2020, on the “tens”. So Republicans would definitely win. But who would they install? That’s not as simple as it seems. RFK? Still possible, especially if Trump and Biden are both “Dead”. (Trump soon to be, Biden already is)

So what is the path on all these election articles. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE AN ELECTION. Because they would lose. Therefore, you can’t be allowed to vote.

“If voting changed anything it would be illegal.” Yup. Now it is. Here we are. And you can’t.

First time? I’m going over the top? THE SUPREME COURT DECIDED THE 2000 ELECTION. Illegally. And wrong. They had no authority in any capacity to do so. None. The media and people just didn’t care. So we’ve already long been here. A generation, two generations, didn’t care about law, morality, or their country.

“Tarrio was sentenced to 22 years in federal prison for planning the entire “seditious conspiracy.” We now know that it was the FBI who was behind the conspiracy.”

Yes, and like STEALING THE WHOLE 2000 ELECTION, nobody cares. That was a generation ago.
    And we’re still talking about this election the 2020 election. And every Democrat, who read every Mueller report, including Hillary Clinton and Letitia James, is still talking about 2016 and how the non-existent USSR is running Donald Trump since he was in knee-breeches and nobody bats an eye.

Let me add this here:

JB (yesterday) – the root problem is that you’re trying to use Logic. As I’ve said and it doesn’t please me to say it. Maher, Sam, 30% of the Population. No logic. When you use logic, they can’t grasp it. It has no hold, no advantage, it’s like a foreign language, completely unintelligible. Like the monkeys in 2001 or the use of the PC in “Zoolander”. It’s not that they’re innately hostile beyond fear of the unknown and that “it makes me do things I don’t like” but they merely have no grasp and no traffic with it. Might as well use logic on your cat or dog, who can’t understand your words either.

Not all the population is like this, and perhaps it takes tireless and expensive training to attain a 30% or 50% level over a say 10% natural baseline, but here we are. “There is no Truth in them.” It is impossible to PRESENT logic to them. It’s pointless to try. We are losing and also losing our minds trying. So clearly we need a different lever to move them. We just say “The plants told me they want water and not Brawndo.” “I FEEL unsafe when you do this.”

Okay, I’ve got that far. The problem here is, they ALSO only do what the MAJORITY says, or rather their perceived majority, that is, AUTHORITY. I, as a living human and say, best friend and co-worker have zero value in AUTHORITY. Whereas the police, code enforcement, and family court, having abused them non-stop almost since birth DO have AUTHORITY. Therefore, in a world free of #Logic, they are right, and I am wrong. The abuser is the correct path, the abused and best friend, family, etc, is the evil never to be chosen or supported. Yes, support any Derek Chauvin, any billionaire felon company, any war-mongering President or arms manufacturer, over your own husband, wife, or children. YES!!!!!!!

…That’s just common sense. …In a world without #Logic. Does it HARM them? Yes. Very much. They are very, very emotionally stressed and sad about divorcing, disowning their children, abandoning all their friends and colleagues. …Yet even EMOTION has zero effect on their behavior.

Are they now mentally ill, doing drugs and going in to therapy over it? Yes. The stats are overwhelming as to who is most mentally ill (liberal women), But it has no effect on their allegiance to illogic and authority.

So…you tell me. It’s not the first place in the world this has happened and been laboriously engineered.

Back to the FBI article, THERE WERE SO MANY FBI AGENTS AT JAN 6 THEY RAN OUT OF AGENTS. They had to run an audit just to get them under control and UNDERSTAND how many.

This was reported to DC Police. DC Mayor. DC Mayor’s boss. The Executor of DC, Nancy Pelosi. To all of Congress. The FBI. The Joint Chief of Staff. The then-President. The Attorney General. The Secret Service. The Generals of the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines. It was told to Space Command. It was told to Twitter. It was told to the NY Times. It was told to the American People. To the British people, the world people. Alex Jones and 500 other right pundits echoed it BACK to them, saying don’t go.

But it was all a BIG SURPRISE. But nobody knewd nothing. All the requested police were stood down, before, during, and after. …After the DC police – being mostly quiet and having nothing to do that day – gave a special guided tour to buffalo-boy.

Okay, fine. BUT. NOBODY BATS AN EYE. There is no logic. Logic is not a lever, not a hold on them in any, even the smallest way. The only logic is POWER.

“The attorney general’s office alleges Trump inflated the value of properties he owned by the billions between 2011 and 2021 in order to secure favorable loans”

There is no logic in their case. No logic in the people hearing it. They don’t care. No-Logic is where they live. It’s their home. They feel safe there.

“The value is what someone is willing to pay. The Trump properties are Mona Lisa properties.” “That is not fraud, that is real estate,”

Trump and Co are still arguing on the basis of Logic. I think we’ve already demonstrated that doesn’t work.

“What is Letitia James’ standing in the case? Nothing, Zero, Nada.”

Yes, and as I say of most government actions every day. If you ALLOW them, give them the authority, they WILL use it. They WILL do it. Always. 100% of the time over 5,000 years of history. Always, always, always. That’s why, under a small government, which is the legal one, PLAINTIFFS have to bring cases themselves. In civil court. That’s not a great process either, but the other one of criminalizing all human actions is too expensive and always leads to collapsing corruption.

So can the BANKS – who she is ostensibly defending – sue LETITIA in court, as she is PREVENTING them from getting repaid? She’s more a menace to them than Trump’s “Fraud” is.

As I’ve said, logic, reason itself, is melting down here as beggars description. So the supposed victim sues the police and prosecutor to STOP the arrest, etc. Yes. That’s where we are and have been for decades. No one cares. They look right at it and approve with swelling joy in their hearts.

“Nobody would use the tax appraiser’s value to guess at Mar-a-Lago’s selling price. Nobody.”

Yes, no LOGICAL person would. Yet they have and no one minds. By “no one” I don’t mean “Voters” I don’t mean “Democrats”, I mean “People who own assets and are in business, or in the business of business such as lawyers and real-estate agents.” That is, people who can understand if this is now legally “Logical” there is no longer any basis for Private Property or business activity in America at all. THEY are the ones who should be shouting. All 16M (?) of them in NY. 200 Million over the nation, including every blue state. If this can happen, they need to sell their property and businesses IMMEDIATELY, and exit property to a safe jurisdiction. I’m sure many family advisors are advising this, quietly, as a point of law.

But not one will tell the mayor, go on TV, peep about the hey-possible-bad-side-effects here. Not Dimon and 20 NY banks, all of whose lawyers should tell them to liquidate at any price and flee NY today?

THEY are the army that should be mobilized here. Like “All of us.” Anyone. Who owns. Any thing. “You’ll own NOTHING…and we’ll be very happy.”

“Americans literally cannot afford Washington’s reckless spending.”

$9,000 extra a year…and nothing ever happens. Nothing will ever happen again.

“US Attorney General Merrick Garland said on Monday he would resign if US President Joe Biden interferes with investigations into former US President Donald Trump. “I am sure that that [Biden’s interference] will not happen,”

Of course he doesn’t interfere: that’s what he hired Garland for. Crickey. Did we not see this in the whole Deep State from top to bottom? They interfere and disobey every direct order without being asked. “They Know”. They “got the memo” of what “We” shall do or not do.

“I understand President Zelensky’s desire to preserve the young for the future, but”

There is no possible word that can be placed after that “But”. The only possible sentence is “But we must ALSO kill every young person and our future.” There is no other word construction. And indeed, he then says this exactly as they have also done this, past-tense.

““..from Lisbon to Lugansk..”

They are taking Lugansk with the power of positive thinking. …And no arms. I guess we will prove if Magic, the Occult, or physics and reason run our universe here.

“The US Department of Defense has officially announced the beginning of English language courses”

Time exists. Once you’re fluent in English – I’d say 2-4 years – then we’ll start on pilot training — which takes I’d say 3-4 years. So cue that save 50-year old jet fire in 2031! …Who will all be out of service by then.

Dr. D
    Participant

LittleBrittney

And yesterday’s video, the channel which looks worth a view:
    https://www.youtube.com/orf

Dr. D
    Participant

Crave--Logic

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

I see Former President Donald Trump has discovered a whore in judicial robe, prostituting law for their own private agenda. The great political cancer of the U.S. judiciary. Like the forgotten separation of church and state, the necessity of separation of the political and law also must be observed – religiously.

V. Arnold
    Participant

@ Formerly T-Bear #144110
    Well said and ahmen………..

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Logic?

Isn’t the name of a rapper?

Anyways, The Plan seems to be working purrfectly, absolutely marvelous actually!

Of course gen pop has the memory of a gold fish, so for them every *event* is new, where they default to The Narratives funneled into their indoctrinated minds to discern opinion, decisions, action & fight or flight impetuses.

Sometimes.

Though, if one was fastidious, one might remember this ancient political narrative:

That these dead shall not have died in vain– that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Which was, in fact, propaganda spewed by the culpable *tyrant* whom actually conspired & chose to ignite the war, to begin with…

And all The People screamed HOORAY!!!

Once The Government was used as a weapon against any of it’s *citizens*, it was all down hill from there…

The state-of-war never ended, with blood lust thuggery & war profiteering from sea-to-shining-sea 🙄

With the advent of Emergency Powers, non-stop 90 years ago, everything got so much better!

That is, if you’re an avaricious scumbag not concerned with inconvenient truths or consequences, doubly so if you despise humanity & all that is good, decent & *SANE* 😐

What’s the avg. attention span nowadays?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Funny how no one is talking about Maui anymore.

Or Waco.

Or Vince Foster.

Or…

Oroboros
    Participant

Ritual Humiliation No. 17-3/4

Maybe he is ahead of the Curve

zerosum
    Participant

LOGIC

In a democracy, Elections are to elect a representative “For the people, by the people, of the people” to administer/govern our political, financial, social systems.

Peace: “wrong kind of war.”

Bankers/investors/scammers: “if we don’t get the aid, we will lose the war.”

jb-hb
    Participant

Is it logic though? Is that at the root of it?

I keep wondering if the notavax did some kind of brain damage possibly even targeted and intentional.

Post-notavax , I’m seeing people unable to understand easily understood jokes, unable to make the proper decisions in traffic, unable to use morality properly or at all.

And yes, totally unable to listen to their best friend, coworker of decades, family member, or spouse. Literally unable to hear them out. So unable to use relationships properly?

Was it always this way? Were the people in our lives NEVER open to having an actual discussion? Were we living amongst discussion-incapable people all this time?

But I watch black and white movies. The people there often have discussions as if this is normal human behavior and certainly this has been my general understanding of humans for a long time. Why would it be fictionally portrayed in black and white films, in books going back hundreds of years, if it was never a real thing? Aren’t there lots of biographies and autobiographies with accounts of real discussions occurring?

I wonder how one would write up and conduct a psychological test for… whatever it is I theorize here.

We have a word for when you:
    take someone’s property away from them – theft
    take someone’s life away from them – murder
    take their labor and freedom – slavery
    take their sexual choice away – rape

Censorship is when christians object to the Chicago Art Institute showing a crucifix in a jar of pee as if it were art. Censorship is taking out the part of Johnny’s letter back to Mom that would give the U-Boats a chance to sink more ships.

Why do we have no WORD for taking away a human’s ability to speak in a way that they can be listened to?

jb-hb
    Participant

new KNOWER

WES
    Participant

The real reason support in Congress for the war in the Ukraine is sagging, is the current MIC lobbying recipients did not want to share their lobbying benefits with all congress critters.

This anti-war Congress group is a sign of a major failure of lobbying corruption. Clearly there is no honor amoung the corrupt!

John Day
    Participant

Officially No Alternative https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/officially-no-alternative

Surplus Energy Economics , The Elixer of Alternative
    ​ The search for the fabled “elixir of life” goes back at least as far as the second millennium BC. Right now, though, many would settle for the elixir of alternative.
    ​ For investors, that would be somewhere safe to park their money when the “everything bubble” in asset prices bursts, as, of course, it will. For many more, the “elixir of alternative” would be the discovery of replacements for the tired, self-serving, failed incumbency systems that have been making the wrong decisions on our behalf for a very long period of time.
    ​ These issues are, of course, connected – a financial crash will have profound effects on the distribution and nature of wealth and power.
    ​ Whatever else might be said about them, the markets have turned into sources of harmless entertainment for non-participants of all ages. No fad seems to be too wild for hapless investors to pour money into it. Numerous over-hyped stocks have collapsed from absurdly inflated prices. Manias for cryptos, NFTs and – most recently – ‘anything AI’ are symptoms of investors’ quest for the ‘elixir of alternative’.
    ​ It’s one thing to make a case for selling stocks and real estate, but quite another to find something else to buy instead. What sector, or stock, or alternative asset class, can offer protection against the crunch that we know is coming, and what investment can be “as safe as houses” when all the conditions for a property price crash are in place?
    ​ The prices of traditional but ‘unsexy’ safe haven assets – such as gold – may yet turn out to be the best available lead-indicator for the onset of the market vertigo which precedes all-out panic…​
    ..If you’ve been visiting this site for any length of time, you’ll know that the “financial” economy is an operating system for the “real” or material economy of products and services.
    ​ We ignore the material at our peril, and should not conflate the “laws” of economics with the real scientific laws of physics. The so-called “laws” of economics are really nothing more than behavioural observations about the human artefact of money. We must, as a matter of necessity, be selective and sceptical in our use of the tenets of the economic orthodoxy.
    ​ Where the economy is concerned, the applicable laws are those of thermodynamics. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, but it can be transformed from a dense to a diffuse state.
    ​ That’s how the material economy works. We use energy to convert raw materials into products, a process which is paralleled by diffusion of energy from dense forms into waste heat, the latter containing climate-harming gases when the dense input is sourced from carbon fuels. Given that most products are destined for rapid disposal, the material economy is thus a dissipative-landfill system.​..
    ​..Most of the “growth” of modern times has thus been a sleight-of-hand trick based on credit expansion. The giveaway here is that GDP doesn’t measure economic output, but the very different concept of the transactional use of money. Moreover, formal debt increasingly understates the true scale of liabilities, as it excludes the NBFI (“shadow banking”) component, and the ever-rising “gaps” in the adequacy of pension provision.​..
    ​..Back in 2008-09, we didn’t like what market forces were about to do, so we put them on hold.
    ​ Without a rationale of government, the conduct of economic affairs has degenerated into a condition of ‘make-it-up-as-we-go-along’, ‘grab-what-we-can’ opportunism. The ‘powers that be’ adopted ultra-loose credit supply policies (“credit adventurism”) from the 1990s, hoping that this would cure “secular stagnation”. When, as of 2008, its failure had led us into systemic crisis, the resort to “monetary adventurism” was made without any consideration of what this might mean for inequalities of wealth and income.
    ​ The realities now are that economic trends – ludicrous asset valuations, debts and quasi-debts at stratospheric levels, the deceleration (and unfolding inflexion) of the energy-powered material economy, and rises in the real costs of energy-intensive necessities – are pointing straight towards a combination of financial crash and worsening social dysfunction.

#262: The elixir of alternative

​Charles Hugh Smith , Now Hiring: The Ministry of Failure
    Those expecting some centralized, political-administrative “solution” will be disappointed, as the political-administrative “solution” is actually the problem.
    ​ The Ministry of Failure is hiring, as their decades-long expansion is accelerating. You probably don’t know about the Ministry, but you see its handiwork everywhere. The principle behind the Ministry’s existence and its raison d’etre is simple: failure is more profitable than efficiency.
    ​ The greater the inefficiency and the higher the failure rate, the fatter the budgets and profits. Consider the permit process: the longer it takes, the more revisions and hoops the applicant must go through and the higher the late fees and penalties for non-compliance, the fatter the budget of the agency and the fatter the compensation of the administrative staff. Inefficiency is more profitable than efficiency.​

​..All of this bloat and inefficiency has been papered over with an equally explosive rise in borrowed money. All the gross inefficiencies, skims, scams and administrative bloat have pushed costs higher, and so the Ministry has worked with the political class and the Federal Reserve to flood the economy with “free money” borrowed into existence by the Fed and the federal government…
    ​..The only real solution available is to develop solutions for yourself and your household: pursue Self-Reliance and learn how to accredit yourself, a process I describe in my book Get a Job and Build a Real Career. Solutions and workarounds abound, but they’re not centralized or administrative in nature.
    https://charleshughsmith.substack.com/p/now-hiring-the-ministry-of-failure

​ Court Moves to End Govt Censorship by Proxy in Social Media
    ​ The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit ruled the Biden White House and the FBI violated the First Amendment by improperly driving social media companies’ decisions to remove or suppress posts on Covid and election topics. The ruling is a step toward bringing social media under the umbrella of the First Amendment and ending proxy censorship, and sets up a major Supreme Court battle over the censoring free speech as demanded by the Biden administration.
    ​ Specifically, the appeals judges wrote the “White House, the CDC, the FBI, and a few other agencies urged the platforms to remove disfavored content and accounts from their sites. And, the platforms seemingly complied. They gave the officials access to an expedited reporting system, downgraded or removed flagged posts, and deplatformed users. The platforms also changed their internal policies to capture more flagged content and sent steady reports on their moderation activities to the officials. That went on through the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2022 congressional election, and continues to this day.”
    ​ The judges wrote the White House “coerced the platforms to make their moderation decisions by way of intimidating messages and threats of adverse consequences.” They also found the White House “significantly encouraged the platforms’ decisions by commandeering their decision-making processes, all in violation of the First Amendment.”

Court Moves to End Govt Censorship by Proxy in Social Media

John Day
    Participant

​ Jim Kunstler, Three Way?
    ​ You have to wonder what took Bobby Kennedy, Jr. so long to recognize that the Democratic Party was a home that he had long ago been turned out of, like a dog that has peed on the carpet too many times. At the end of last week, Mr. Kennedy intimated that he might run for president on an independent line. If he manages to get that line on the state ballots — and you can easily imagine New York and California trying to thwart him — it will change all the current calculations about the 2024 election.
    ​ As of right now, the Party of Chaos is living up to its name. They continue to present an obviously false and ridiculous consensus among themselves that “Joe Biden” is running for reelection. In fact, “the Big Guy” is about to get run through a wringer of the most abject public disgrace as his already-well-known crimes of bribery and treason get conscientiously laid out for all to see with cold and implacable decorum. Even the mind-fucked spawn of the Ivy League, toiling away on their CIA-owned newspapers and cable news networks, might find themselves forced to spin their narrative in a new direction.
    ​ “Joe Biden” is now a monumental embarrassment and a liability to our country, let alone to the degenerate party that owns him.

Three-Way?

​RFK Jr. needs to get on the ballots in all 50 states. The Libertarian Party can do that. They did it in 2020.
    ​ RFK Jr. Met With Libertarian Party Chair Over the Summer: Report
    The chair said she and Kennedy plan to stay in touch ‘in case he does decide to run’
    ​ News of the meeting comes after Kennedy made comments suggesting he has not ruled out a third-party run for the presidency amid his frustrations with the Democratic National Committee.
    ​ A representative from the Kennedy campaign said there was “no truth” to the proposition that Kennedy would make a third-party bid as a libertarian.
    ​ “We have not sought the favor of any other political party,” Kennedy’s campaign manager Dennis Kucinich said.
    ​ Kennedy disagrees with many Democrats on key issues, and many lawmakers have criticized Kennedy for spreading conspiracy theories and vaccine skepticism.
    https://themessenger.com/politics/rfk-jr-met-with-libertarian-party-chair-over-summer-report

​Suddenly Big Business:
    EXCLUSIVE: On board the Biden Express – Dailymail.com joins the throng of African migrants on daily sold-out Flight TK800 from Istanbul to Bogota as they make their way to our southern border
    The flight has become the major conduit for Africans who see the chance to enter the United States at the Mexican border
    It is sold out every day as thousands flock to the United States under President Joe Biden’s border policies
    From Bogota the migrants will make their way to Nicaragua where lax immigration rules allow them in and authorities rarely check on their movement

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12576219/On-board-Biden-Express-African-migrants-flight-Istanbul-Bogota.html

​Please read or view this first hand account. Remember the Mariel Boatlift, when Castro sent all the Cuban criminals to Florida? Thanks Travis.
    Human trafficking: Kyle Seraphin speaks with “migrant hotel” NGO whistleblower Carlos Arellano
    Transcript.​ “Human Trafficking: NYC ‘Migrant Hotel’ Whistleblower Speaks Out”
    https://ageofdisinformation.substack.com/p/human-trafficking-kyle-seraphin-speaks

John Day
    Participant

“We’re In The Middle Of A Revolution” – Victor Davis Hanson Warns Tucker: “The Next 12 Months Will Be The Most Explosive In History”
    ​ Historian Victor Davis Hanson sat down with Tucker Carlson to discuss his perspective on the current political climate in the US, asserting that American liberalism is characterized by dishonesty, and warning about what he sees as liberal efforts to introduce a highly intolerant age.
    “It’s hard for most Americans to comprehend the total dishonesty of American liberalism.”
    ​ VDH says Trump represents a significant threat to the specific vision held by liberals, who are employing a “critical legal theory,” in which traditional moral values are abandoned in favor of whatever gains power.​..
    ​..”We’re in the middle of a cultural, economic, political revolution,” but “we think that we’re still playing within the same sidelines or parameters, and we’re not. Everything’s under negotiation.”​…
    ​..”You need leaders who will tell people we are in a Jacobin takeover of this country, and the old get along at any cost does not work,” Hanson said.
    “I hope everybody can keep their head because I think the next 12 to 18 months are going to be the most explosive in our history since the Great Depression.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/were-middle-revolution-victor-davis-hanson-warns-tucker-next-12-months-will-be-most

​ Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and Planted Documents Days Earlier That Were Later Used Against Innocent Americans
    ​ The 1776 Returns document is the title of a 9-page paper that outlined strategic plans for the takeover of US government buildings on January 6, 2021.
    It was confirmed in court that the FBI was behind the document and and FBI operative was the author of the document.
    ​ The mysterious document was sent unsolicited to Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio’s Telegram right before January 6th by a “love interest” named Erika Flores.
    Flores reportedly testified to the January 6th Committee that A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL was the author of the entirety of the “1776 Returns” and that this FBI and CIA member or associate asked her to share it with Tarrio!
    ​ Tarrio was charged with Seditious Conspiracy and was later found guilty along with four fellow members of the Proud Boys. Enrique Tarrio was sentenced to 22 years in federal prison for planning the entire “seditious conspiracy.” We now know that it was the FBI who was behind the conspiracy.

Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and Planted Documents Days Earlier That Were Later Used Against Innocent Americans

​ McCarthy Out Today? House To Vote On Gaetz Motion To Vacate After ‘No Deal’ Struck With Dems
    ​ According to the Guardian, Gaetz and his allies have the votes to remove McCarthy.
    In a notice to lawmakers, Democratic whip Katherine Clark’s office said votes on the motion to vacate Kevin McCarthy from his position as speaker of the House could take place “at any time after the House convenes at 12:00 p.m. today.”
    ​ Before voting on the motion itself, McCarthy’s allies may move to table the proposal, which, if successful, would block the motion to vacate, and save McCarthy’s speakership. That would need a simply majority to pass, and, the way the numbers are looking now, can’t be achieved without Democratic help.
    ​”Members should keep their schedules flexible and be prepared to vote at the appropriate time,” reads the notice.
    ​ Gaetz and his Freedom Caucus allies were livid on Sunday after it emerged that McCarthy had made a secret side-deal with Democrats for more Ukraine funding, in exchange for passage of a continuing resolution that will keep the government running through mid-November.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mccarthy-out-today-motion-vacate-first-order-business-says-he-hasnt-struck-deal-dems

​Andrew Korybko writes on shifting European power politics within NATO “alliance”:
    Morawiecki Suspects That Zelensky Struck A Deal With Germany Behind Poland’s Back
    https://korybko.substack.com/p/morawiecki-suspects-that-zelensky

​ Is World War III About to Start? Part II: Are the Military-Industrial Complex and Deep State Driving Us to War?
    ​ BRICS nations are not pursuing aggressive policies, despite Western propaganda, as they view time as being on their side. Naturally they refuse the “reserve currency” prerogative which allows G-7 countries to siphon hard earned wealth from the rest of the world. The most worrying aspect for the U.S. is the obvious intention of BRICS to foster trade exchanges in local currencies, bypassing the primacy of the dollar, and secondarily the Euro.
    ​ According to Stephen Jen, CEO of Eurizon SLJ Capital Ltd. and former IMF/Morgan Stanley economist, “The dollar share in foreign reserves has lost about 11 percent since 2016. The decisive event has been Western sanctions and the freezing of Russia’s dollar reserves.” He adds: “Taking purchasing power into account the BRICS nations currently account for 32 percent of global economic output, compared to 30 percent covered by the G7 countries.” This differential is bound to worsen as new nations are added to BRICS.
    ​ As BRICS, ASEAN and other countries increasingly trade in national currencies in lieu of Western reserve currencies, this results in weakening of those Western currencies, as evidenced by the drop in their purchasing power, aka inflation. Over time, the standards of living commensurate with the production of tradable goods will result in growing poverty in the U.S. and the EU that will result in social instability. But the damage will fall largely to the lower income echelons, resulting in growth in an already unsustainable wealth disparity, with the GINI factor for wealth distribution in the U.S. reaching 0.85 in 2020.
    ​ This explains several observations:
    ​ Why BRICS do not find it necessary to issue a new currency: Trade in national currencies will bring an end to the wealth siphoning mechanism of U.S. dollar hegemony.
    ​ Why Russia and China are trying to maintain non-confrontational policies despite provocations: As trade away from the U.S., UK, and EU increases with growing use of national currencies, political instability, particularly in the most de-industrialized Western nations, will result. Social discontent and political instability can already be witnessed throughout the West. This will only increase as impoverishment spreads due to depreciating currencies, leading to eventual implosion of the neoliberal political system. Thus Russia, China, and other sovereign nations have adopted a policy of “wait it out” rather than risk a kinetic war which would result in the deaths of millions. Nevertheless, these countries are embarking on an accelerated program of military development, along with strengthened alliances, in case war is inevitable.
    ​ Why the West is embarking on highly aggressive policies: The neoliberal cabals in control of the West realize that the changes occurring in the world, particularly as regards the monetary and financial global architecture, spell their doom, and hence are increasingly acting hysterically, fomenting conflict and chaos wherever they can.
    ​ It is dollar hegemony, dating back to the World War II-era Bretton Woods Agreements and the Nixonian removal of the international currency gold peg, that has allowed the U.S. to attempt overcoming its massive trade deficit and its public debt at $33.1 trillion and growing. Only by selling trillions of dollars of Treasury bonds to foreign countries, especially China, Japan, and Korea, has the U.S. been able to straddle the globe with the hundreds of military bases and other facilities it relies on to secure a world order friendly to its interests. For decades, foreign countries have needed dollars to trade in petroleum and other commodities. But with BRICS, that imperative may end sooner rather than later. Secretary of the Treasury Janet Yellen has said this will never happen, but other policy makers are seeing the writing on the wall.

Is World War III About to Start? Part II: Are the Military-Industrial Complex and Deep State Driving Us to War?

John Day
    Participant

​ Meryl Nass MD points out that WHO treaty amendments have been quietly advancing on autopilot to “become law”, and need to be intercepted in that hidden advance.
    ​ Slow Down the Great Reset by rejecting WHO’s IHR amendments, passed using a loose consensus procedure 16 months ago
    ​ In January 2022 the USA put forward a dozen new amendments to be considered by the 194 members of the WHO at its annual meeting in May 2022. These proposals essentially would have given the WHO more centralized power and speed up the adoption of new treaties and amendments to existing International Health Regulations. While the EU nations and other US allies came forward to support them, there was considerable pushback and most of the amendments​ were withdrawn and not put to a vote in 2022. But some remained, and were adopted without a vote after back room negotiations.
    ​ These amendments to the existing International Health Regulations reduced the time for new amendments to go into effect from 24 months to 12 months. The initial proposal was to reduce the time period during which nations could issue a formal opt-out to new amendments from 18 to 6 months. That did not fly, so a compromise was reached, giving nations 10 months to reject future amendments before being bound by them. Any amendments adopted next May will come into force 12 months later and will have a 10 month period during which nations can opt out.
    https://merylnass.substack.com/p/slow-down-the-great-reset-by-rejecting

​ James Roguski had heartening news yesterday, but this is the time to keep the pressure and spotlight on these illegal secretive machinations to institute global hierarchy.
    ​ THE ANSWER IS NO!
    The Working Group for amendments to the International Health Regulations (WGIHR) revealed that they are unlikely to meet their deadline, so they are trying to reinterpret Article 55 of the IHR.
    https://jamesroguski.substack.com/p/the-answer-is-no

​ Steve Kirsch , Western Australia health authority data shows we are killing 5 people for every person we might save if the vaccine worked (which it doesn’t)
    How could anyone not notice this? In 2021, there were 0 deaths reported for all other vaccines combined but 87 reported for the COVID vaccine. That’s not “bad luck.” That’s a disaster.
    https://kirschsubstack.com/p/western-australia-health-authority

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The proper use of an army is not to blow one’s enemies to kingdom come. It is to conquer one’s enemies by establishing and enforcing rules on (and RULE over) their behavior.

Those who do it well are rewarded with stable and long-lived nations, wherein those who submit to the rules can live in abidance of the aforementioned rule of law, and accepting certain limitations upon their own personal behaviors (example #1: the rule that when at all possible one should REFRAIN from shooting the criminally stupid and insane, on sight. Example #2 : the rule that authorities and other elites can shoot anyone that they want to. ).

Those who do it poorly (or who become inattentive about who is actually running their army) wind up like we have …… blindsided and dumbstruck by wtf is happening with all of the crazy shit that is happening so fast that we are compelled to redefine what crazy even is.

Well, what’s happening is that your enemies are running your army, your rule of law, and pretty much everything else that’s organized to any extent greater than the average Cub Scout Troop, or involves sums of money greater than the average lemonade stand.

It has been said that ultimately there is no injustice because in the end everybody gets exactly what they deserve.

Hard to argue against the ultimate logic of that (i.e. Judgement Day), but it does seem a bit harsh in the meantime.

All I can say to that are a couple of small things. First is that a lot of people have got a lot riding on the bet that God is either merciful or does not even exist in the first place (that’s a VERY high stakes bet, partner), because otherwise (or maybe regardless of either case) I see hard times ahead for everyone who has been dishonest, lazy, cowardly, irresponsible or self centered.

Secondly, I’ve noticed that the while we’re all waiting anxiously for judgment day our “day-to-day-meantime” can be made a lot less unpleasant by keeping one’s own personal lazy dishonest self-centered and irresponsible cowardice to the smallest minimum possible under admittedly difficult circumstances.

P.S.
    I would be remiss in my responsibilities if I failed to make one final appeal to the hard core atheists in the audience. When one is betting the whole farm on something (such as you ARE now doing by betting that you will NOT be held 100% accountable for every thought word and deed of your entire existence) then it behooves those gamblers to examine the odds very very carefully. Presume nothing. Ignore nothing. Dismiss nothing. and most especially be very careful to observe your own observations and take nothing on second-hand say-so, authority or reputation. Think the whole thought all the way through to it’s inescapable end.

Okay, I’ve done my duty. From here on out the consequences you experience are on you. I wish you Happy Consequences.

userzeroid
    Participant

Snarky Puppy was sounding great this summer. Thanks for the Knower Jb-hb!

The money, the money, goes ’round and ’round.
    ‘Round to the folks who make money unsound.
    ‘Round to the grifters who skim off the top.
    ‘Round ’til the bubbles they’ve blown will go “pop”.

McCarthy’s out

Who is third in line at this moment?

Celticbiker
    Participant

Its the jewstupid, just like the shots killing everyone. Wake up motherfuckers, you aint in Kansas no more.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Until the verbosity eclipsing *logic* is boiled down to it’s *core* common denominator, & simple *hard* truths are agreed upon, nothing will change 😐

In fact, quite the opposite.

The Churn will gain momentum until an event horizon is formed, followed by a collapse that historically will be compared to the dark ages, or worse…

Using mental hubris to define, comprehend, attack a Spiritual Enemy is actually more *insane* than UkiNazi monsters herding underequipped troops into a kill box 🙄

Coddling those that want to see it all burn is *exactly* how We The People became trapped, though *now* a large contingent have embraced The Darkness & *hate* The Light.

Blaming this on race, creed and/or religion leads away from The Solution, into The Enemy’s purposes…

Either there is *Right* & *Wrong*, or there is no way out.

EOT.

Oroboros
    Participant

Go Woke, Get Smoked

On Saturday, a left-wing Philadelphia journalist who mocked concern over rising crime in Democrat-run cities was shot to death in his home.

Josh Kruger was shot seven times after someone entered his home, shot him at the base of his stairs, and then fled.

Kruger ran outside seeking help from his neighbors and collapsed, where police found him.

The world is a better place without him.

Much better.

Oroboros
    Participant

Ukronaziland has no industrial base left.

Not only can’t it make any weapons or military supplies inside the country, it can’t make a lot of civilian supplies.

Any factories attempting to produce military supplies in Ukronaziland is hit with missiles and put out of business.

So all it’s ‘wonder weapons’ have to be brought in from the Westard direction.

Those supplies and the warehouses they are stored in are toast.

So every ‘wonder weapon’ brought in gets smoked by the Russians and they end up sending penny packets of soldiers on foot, across open ground littered with land mines, with no air cover or reinforcing artillery support.

Every time they dare to send another armoured vehicle even near the contact line, ka-boom, and it’s gone….

Oroboros
    Participant

Hard Core Ukronaziland Nationalist comments on Nazilensky as ‘National Symbol”

Celticbiker
    Participant

Im assumin g your a jew PPoet, fine. Who controls the $, who runs the media, which is all lies and bullshit? Who the fuck is it?We all know, everyone is too pussified to say.

Oroboros
    Participant

From the Burning Platform, more on Woketard Josh Kruger

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2023/10/02/dilbert-dude-is-like-nostradamus/#more-316153

“What a shame. Know your enemy.

Mocking Scott Adams over the weekend about shootings in Philly is f*cking hilarious.
    Good riddance vermin.”

Ooops….

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.