Debt Rattle October 30 2017

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle October 30 2017

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dalí Cadaques 1923   • The Dollar’s Enjoying a Renaissance (BBG) • Biggest Stock Collapse in World History Has No End in Sight (BBG) • C
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle October 30 2017]

zerosum
    Participant

“he found not only did they make a good living from hunting and gathering, but they did so on the basis of only 15 hours’ work per week”

When humans were a minority.

Those were the good old day.

Dr. D
    Participant

Kunstler article on Peak Oil and Suburbia Fantasy Factories.

The Infinite Suburb Is an Academic Joke

Dr. D
    Participant

15h week is still entirely possible. In fact it’s easy, pleasant and free. Difference is you must adopt a Spartan, monastic lifestyle.

“There is enough for everyone’s need, but not everyone’s greed.”

From what i’ve seen so far, I’d say Papadopoulos is a plant. Nobody in the campaign wanted a piece of him, but he just kept on coming. Stinks.

And now Podesta is stepping down from his firm. The one Manafort was working for in the period the indictment covers. Yeah, that’s the Dem connected Podesta firm. Swamp.

Hadn’t seen Sarah Sanders before. She’s good, no matter what side you’re on. Much better than the reporters asking the questions. Are these people forcibly sedated before they let them in?

Nassim
    Participant

Fifteen Years for Reading This: Authoritarianism, Immigration and Obeying the Tribe

It is all becoming so obvious – why the sole remaining apartheid state is so keen on migrants from Africa to move to Europe.

Diogenes Shrugged
    Participant

Good article, Nassim, and I agree with your comment.

You’d think he must be Jesus Christ.

Or more likely, the administrator of the Sampson Option.

Rand Paul was called on the carpet by American Jews afterward for not clapping enthusiastically enough.

From its inception, Israel has practiced and sponsored terrorism, a subject Rudd doesn’t appear to understand. Or maybe she understands perfectly. After all, every single Zionist Goy I’ve ever seen looks terrified inside. Say “holocaust” and they immediately freak out. Whatever it is that terrifies them so is certainly a well kept secret.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.