Debt Rattle September 11 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 11 2023

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Edvard Munch Love and Pain (Vampire) 1893   • Ukraine, West’s Objectives No Longer Aligned, Russia No Longer A Threat (Exp.) • 30 Fighting Days L
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 11 2023]

Dr. D
    Participant

There’s a song about that painting:

“The Weather Is About to Get Even Weirder: Don’t count on the heat breaking this fall.” — The Atlantic

Can I take bets on that? I’ll repost this when they’re complaining it’s global warming that Florida and Texas are in blizzard. One thing’s for sure: they never face consequences for being wrong: either once, or constantly.

“New Mexico Lawmakers Call For Governor’s Impeachment Over 2A Overreach

“Called”? Did you file the paperwork, or are you just a blowhard?

RFK:

That’s amazing. A Journalist cannot conceive of the government lying. Or Doctors. Or Scientists. Or anyone, I guess? Mass murderers? Shoplifters? Sexual Harassment Panda? We just believe them all? “All people are equal” in that I, as a journalist, believe each and every one of them without hesitation. I mean, surely if someone had lied ever, the media would cover it, right?

They do. The whooooooole paper is nothing but people who were lying, are criminals, we report on their capers and lies. Yet you can STILL have reporters who act like the fact of people – anyone – lying is inconceivable.
    pic
    https://www.mememaker.net/meme/inconceivable6/

So her job is to DENY any POSSIBLE lie or scandal. Patch it back up, rather than reveal it, Keep liars in power instead of exposing them to truth. That is, again, in #OppositeLand. Reporters PREVENT truth and are the advocates fighting for the #BigPeople.

Okay, compare: shouldn’t she say, “What? You’ve got this evidence?” (pulls out notepad) “What are their names? I need to call them before the other papers do.”

““Elon is 100% pissed at the globalists.” “He doesn’t like things they have done to him and other people.”

Yes, we know wherever he came from, and his father is a monster, a mega-oligarch of Africa, including a killer and pedo, (he married his daughter) that Elon is presently a hired gun for the White Hats. They’ve rented his “brand” as it were. C’mon, you really think he can do stuff AND text that much on the side too? Use your head.

“Frank Quotes, O’Keefe”

Yes, because all the Republicans were elected via vote rigging too. If they hadn’t the Democrats in their districts would have. But that means “they” have compromat on all 100%, of politicians. The GOP like McConnell therefore MUST protect the crooked election to the death. I mean, you don’t think he’s actually popular in Kentucky, do you? They boo him off stage all the time. It’s only Chinese money that buys him in.

““..the war has weakened Russia to such an extent that it “no longer poses a credible threat to Europe..”

“Declared a victory and went home.” They “bravely bravely bravely ran away.”

“subjugate Ukraine and to put it under Russia’s control..” “That has not happened and it never will happen,”

I mean, except for 5 Oblasts and 50% of GDP and 7M people. Other than that, they didn’t put anything under Russian control.

“how does a multi billion-dollar machine that has prophesied absolute victory against Russia even begin to contemplate defeat?”

They don’t. They just say they won. Unless someone loses their mansion in Fairfax and Greenwich, no one will notice. Unless your 401k drops, no one will notice. Reality-optional. So optional, in fact, we don’t even bother to keep track of what it is.

“people unable to fight on the front line will serve in the rear.”

Hahahahaaha! Sure, pal, sure. I’m feeling like I got served in the rear pretty good here.

“No Challenger 2 has been lost in combat since it was first deployed in 1994,”

That’s because you can only see the backs of them as they retreat. As shown, any old Anti-tank can destroy them handily. As we saw also with an even more-armored, 50-ton gas-sucker Abrams in Yemen. Any old Russian antitank sends them up like a roman candle.

Wait: you went with the super turbine engine, and its complex, fragile-part, gas-sucking ways, in order to have enough power to haul around 50 tons of armor that doesn’t even work???

Yes. Well the age of tanks is probably done anyway, and yes, in the 90s. And again, the offensive power is too high, there is no present defense that can withstand it.

10% of all Challengers dead in a week. That means 100% gone by October. And Britain doesn’t have any. As I understand, these WERE the only ones they had operational, but check me. But that’s okay! …Britain has no soldiers to put in them, so I plan on invading Portsmouth shortly.

“• NATO To Launch Biggest Military Exercise Since Cold War (Az.)

They have money for this? But I shouldn’t say that. Yes, they have “money” but “money” is not bullets and shells. Which you don’t shoot during an exercise, or not much.

What is it, 10,000 Shells a day? Think about the truck logistics? And Russia was 100,000?

“Paris is planning to intervene in Niger,”

With what?

Again, that’s like saying “France is going to invade Canada, and occupy them from Newfoundland to Sudbury.” With what ships? What planes? What men? What jeeps? So your plan is…to invade a country LARGER THAN YOU ARE, and occupy it hostilely, WITH NO ARMY, and then…who controls back at the home country? I mean, is it empty except for all the Nigerian Immigrants in Marseilles, armed and structured via organized crime, or what?

I mean, this is a joke, right? Nope. People nod their heads like it’s real.

“they are eagerly sending depleted uranium rounds and internationally banned cluster munitions to Ukraine.”

To rounding DNC applause. Slavia! All the DNC operatives say it, and no DNC base goes after them for it and “Resists”. So I can only assume that’s full (sexual) consent.

“This is perhaps what is most damning about the current state of the Democrats: Biden may really be the best they have to offer.”

Of course is TOTALLY ridiculous. The DNC is worse than ever, but there are no doubt still THOUSANDS of admirable Mayors and such to choose from. Jimmy Dore would re-sign to DNC if they made the right offer. The problem is, they have to defend their CORRUPTION, or they’d collapse. So they CAN’T have any legitimate, reasonable, people’s non-extraction candidates. And they’re not the only party with that problem. Also all the FBI, CIA, DoD, DoE, would collapse if they curtailed extraction and corruption even a tiiiiiiny bit.

“telling reporters that he was “going to bed.” … After attempting to answer another question, Biden turned around and walked off stage.”

Every day. With a great economy and all Ohio poisoned thanks to open union-busting. Never matters though. They can’t get enough of Great Leader. Like Ukraine, I guess.

“This is what a puppet looks like.”

He means all 535 Federal electees, right?

Issac and Hunter: That’s right: Hunter can’t authorize nor prohibit anything concerning laptops that were never his. Same as returning Biden daughter’s diaries. The FBI can’t investigate the theft of diaries that aren’t real or are just some rando gal’s.

Anyone think Hunter actually posted those videos? Or was it people in the NSA found them and posted it on his behalf? O Rlly? Then how did Mister 17 know all about it in detail in 2016? “Let the Hunter become the Hunted.”

“50% of Americans are priced out of the car market.”

Said this since the 90s. Yet it never matters. Nothing changes. They needed a $10,000 car then, but like everything else, government was “Helping” and required safety and emissions that lead to 150,000 parts per car, and 10 airbags, any one of which can cause it to be totaled. The car then weighs 1,500lbs too much, lowering MPG, which needs to be increased for yet other regulations. Then the MPG standards require by law only Pickups the size of Monster Trucks, bigger than semis with 8.0 liter engines (not kidding) instead of the standard pickup from 1940-1990 at half the size and weight, doing fine with 100hp.

Thanks, government. Yet again resulting in the complete, total, universal #Opposite of your “intent.” (In quotes, as the real intent is to increase sale price and prevent all capitalist competition) 100% of the time, yet never learn! Up, Up and Away! To the Department of “Education”!

Yes, an 8.0 Liter, 22-foot long, 7,000-pound vehicle WILL be 4x the materials of a normal one, and possibly 4x the price. Compare with one of the most beloved trucks, 10ft long, 135hp, 4,000lb Apache. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_C/K_(first_generation) With 1/10th the number of parts, all durable and interchangeable over model years. Sounds like if you made those the parameters of the car, instead of 100,000 pages from Congressional lawyers, it would be EASY to make a car Americans could afford.

…Cause we already been there/did that. Before they started #Helping, or translation: #ViolentThreatening.

“Government is FIRE. It is FORCE.”
    …It is a Terrible master.

Just Some Randomer
    Participant

“10% of all Challengers dead in a week. That means 100% gone by October. And Britain doesn’t have any. As I understand, these WERE the only ones they had operational, but check me. But that’s okay! …Britain has no soldiers to put in them, so I plan on invading Portsmouth shortly.”

‘Official’ sources claim that the UK has 350 Challenger 2s, or thereabouts, but that only 140 of them are ‘Operational’. I’ve seen claims that after donating 14 to the Ukronazis there are actually only 40 combat ready C2s that could be driven into battle next week if required.

No wonder the Ministry of Defence have been quick to make clear that they do not intend to replace any tanks destroyed in country 404. They just don’t have any. They do however seem have a very large stock of non-operational tanks (essentially just spare parts donors). Which might come in handy.

Oroboros
    Participant

In an Empire of Lies, illusion is behind corner, be on your guard

zerosum
    Participant

E. COLI

Life is a fierce battle for survival In a hostile world full of threats and foes.
    Humans invent troubles they can’t resolve And worsen their own living woes

But despite their achievements and their pride They are not safe from nature’s fury.
    A microscopic enemy can turn the tide And mock their fragile glory.
    – JAL/GEM
    ——–

Democracy

Many more regions of Ukraine might decide to join Russia. Russia might invoke the UN Charter’s Right to Self-determination to force referendum in other regions.

Oroboros
    Participant

Gun Owners Openly Ignore Governor Grishams Albuquerque Order

Another female political HACK acting like a Karen Don’t Run With Scissors© twat.

Oroboros
    Participant

John Day
    Participant

It’s still 9/11.
    It never stopped.

Noirette
    Participant

Science Direct Paper, Sept. 2023, purports to show that “Intelligent” ppl were far more likely to be vaccinated.

Results (abstract):

Adherent (vs. nonadherent) personnel presented higher GIS (mean 5.68 ± 1.84 vs. 4.72 ± 1.91) and MSS (median 26 (IQR 23–29) vs. 24 (IQR 19–26)), p < 0.001 for both. Higher intelligence was the strongest predictor for vaccine adherence (OR = 5.38, 95 %CI 5.11–5.67, p < 0.001). The probability for vaccine adherence increased in association with escalating GIS scores, with highest GIS females more likely to adhere to vaccination than same-level males (OR = 5.66, 95 %CI 5.09–6.28 vs. OR = 3.69, 95 %CI 3.45–3.94, respectively, p < 0.001 for both).

Medically fit service-members were approximately three times as likely to be adherent than volunteering personnel (OR = 2.90 (95 %CI 2.65–3.17) for administrative and OR = 2.94 (95 %CI 2.70–3.21) for combative fitness, p < 0.001 for both).

To boil it down, higher ‘intelligence’, as measured by a ‘General Intelligence Score’ is a v. strong predictor of vax-jab-me syndrome, and women are more susceptible to vax-jab-me syndrome than men — at equal ‘intelligence.’ ‘Physically fit ppl’ (as opposed to fat, unhealthy, etc. ppl) are also more prone to be keen jab-me-ers.

Imho this study was not badly done (leaving doubts about multiple correlations aside.) Meaning, I believe the results are correct within the confines of the paragdim, the enquiry. > The conclusions are obfuscatory folderol, that is another story.

GIS, general intelligence scores, particularly in ‘standard tests’ in the West, correlate highly with educational level, and thus also with income, wealth -> ownership (housing, land, savings, investments, etc). A Pygmy in his forest, a Carpenter in Bangladesh, etc. can be just as ‘intelligent’ – in a different context.

Thus GIS measures evidence richness and social capital, for being top of the heap, and the ppl who ‘score’ high on these kinds of measures are also those who are jab-me-ers. As they want, need, to keep in tune with their Masters, Partners, Contacts, who are controllers in various domains – Gvmt., Finance, Corps, and Big Pharma. They are thus very vulnerable to vax damage and will avoid at all costs acknowleging that.

Dr. D
    Participant

As I’ve said. But that’s why I’m perfectly safe.

Just did this yesterday, I said, “It appears everyone was vaccinated, and the nursing homes are saying all the vaccinated just got Covid. It’s epidemic.

The smart person I said that to said, “Well I feel I was very well served by modern medicine” (for getting the vaccine).

What. The. Actual. I JUST SAID THEY DIDN’T WORK. At all. They don’t provide even short-term immunity of one year, and possibly none at all, and you think that’s GOOD?

…Smart people. You can’t use logic on them. It’s just a bridge too far. Maybe a red laser pointer or jangle some keys. Maybe offer them a donut. You know, something suited to their high intellectual acumen.

DarkMatter
    Participant

After watching RFK Jr claim that Thimerosal isn’t safe I googled “is thimerosal safe” and all the results on the page said it is with no evidence to the contrary. I then googled “study showing thimerosal is safe”.
    This was the first hit.
    When I tried to post the abstract I got the anti-spam screen here on TAE.

jb-hb
    Participant

For whatever it’s worth, I’m above average IQ. But I’m also total cannon-fodder. Never rose beyond call center worker. Not so smart after all.

But I researched. (WHAT, DO YOU HAVE A LAB IN YOUR BASEMENT, ARE YOU FOOLING AROUND WITH VIRUS SAMPLES AND TEST TUBES AND COMPOSITIONS AND THINGS WITH MOLECULAR STRUCTURES IN YOUR BASEMENT?!!?!?) Slogged through actual scientific papers, videos by scientific and medical experts. Put in what, well over 100 hours? Several hundred?

So yeah, I most definitely wondered why I was doing this while my betters – I mean that quite seriously, people better than me in every conceivable way – were not bothering to research for themselves or their family, were looking away from the most obvious in-your-face problems, brushing off the most startling basic comments without interest, without basic curiosity.

And that’s the same for the ubiquitous spiritual/philosophical malaise. NO thought to protecting your spouse, your children? None at all?!?!?

A few explanations

Like a person in a bad neighborhood, just ignore the thugs on the street corner as you walk by. Pretend you cannot notice them. Walk by and hope by being totally oblivious, this results in them leaving you alone. They want the nice world they WANTED to live in to persist and have nothing impinge upon it. As a call center worker dealing with awful dishonest people and the occasional NPD boss, I don’t have such a worldview to shatter.

They have nice houses, vacation homes, nice cars, private schools for their kids, cleaning services, country club memberships. They had all that stuff to lose if they actually LOOKED and I didn’t.

They already had all the material things for a long time. The woke complex of beliefs is a wonderful luxury-belief that gives you ADDITIONAL status, additional luxury – while, being upper middle class – cut off from all the consequences. There’s no skin in the game other than abstract benefit and status with the peers you have in the same bubble. Only the working class will pay a price. You do your yoga, your prozac, your ukraine flag, your covid shot, your pride flag, give your kid their adderal, and lecture people on how the deplorables (not lecturing the Deplorables themselves, just someone safe to lecture) need to “do better” and maybe some stuff about “balance” or “chakras” Why not? Up until now, EVERYTHING in this meme-complex was understood to be both obligatory and consequence-free.

I just didn’t have a consequence free bubble from which to enjoy the luxury meme-set.

The people that were doing well because they were fitting in had status and resources to lose. Everything they ever got was by going along. What in their lives would have prepared them to accept social low-value and ostracism, loss of all status signifiers, a step down in material comfort?

As far as women – well, they’re more sensitive to social status. Protecting their babies or something no doubt, understandable. Like for instance being a married mother who stays at home and raises their children is considered low status right now. If you made it high status, what would you see women doing or saying? Moot point since we practically all have to work now. Yet those women I know who get the luxury of not working – upper middle class – get a big fancy kitchen, because that’s a status symbol AND won’t ever cook for their family, because that’s ALSO status. Shrug.

Idunno what to tell you. Women are strong and independent. Also there’s no such thing as a woman. Per Johns Hopkins, correct terminology is “non-males” now. But for those making 6 figures who already have everything provided, luxury beliefs are the next level.

Rototillerman
    Participant

@jb-hb: I think my sister correctly captured the spirit of her social group when she said, “I wouldn’t want to live in your world.” Meaning, she didn’t want to live in a world where she couldn’t safely defer to authority to do her thinking for her.

Hey, if your new employer ever flies you out to Portland, OR for training or team-building or whatever, I’ll buy you dinner. It wasn’t too hard to figure out from your hints who you’re working for, and they seem like good people all right. You can reach me at taes.klieb dot spamgourmet dot com, I’m sure TAE Summary would join us as well.

Rototillerman
    Participant

Oops, that should be taes.klieb AT spamgourmet dot com.

jb-hb
    Participant

Rototillerman – thanks! At some point in the semi-distant future, I’m likely to be out that way for some on site training, although my impression is there could be a busy schedule – nevertheless I’m taking down your info just in case + that’s a kind offer! Thank you!

And it’s almost a month with them but yeah, they are incredibly good people. Far as I can tell anyway. If they fly me out and I discover it’s all a front for scientology, I’ll blink in code to let people know, but they really are great so far.

Celticbiker
    Participant

Very true John Day. A sad and terrible day that never ended.. People seem to have no clue of the horrors awaiting them.

John Day
    Participant

@Celticbiker: Stay tuned. I’m almost ready to post.

oxymoron
    Participant

Dr D, jb hb. Thanks. Nothing I haven’t thought of but so nicely articulated.
    Here’s a treat from the internet for anyone still hurt and bruised by zombie-think

“ A lot of people are getting upset having their conduct during covid compared to Germans supporting the rise of Nazism.

Let’s recapitulate.

A fifth of the population was legally classified as unclean. They were barred from most public spaces, including theatres, restaurants, movies, pubs, clubs, swimming pools, sporting events, concerts, conventions, etc.

To access public facilities, people had to carry a digital mark with them so authorities could confirm they weren’t unclean.

The unclean were fired and barred from most jobs: education, healthcare, courts – all public sector work, most major union jobs and a wide smattering of major private employers. When they were fired, the unclean were denied employment insurance, the reasoning being that they had been fired for cause on account of being unclean.

The unclean were banned from travel on trains, planes, and chartered boats. They had no legal means of leaving the country. Even if they wanted to, they could not escape the country that obviously hated them so.

It became illegal to socialize with the unclean. They weren’t allowed to attend weddings or funerals, or visit sick relatives or friends in hospital.

Special laws were made for the unclean subjecting them to house arrest if they were around a person who had recently had a positive PCR test. The unclean had to continue to cover their faces in public when universal masking was dropped.

It became socially acceptable to wish death upon the unclean in social media and in major news organizations. Public health figures and other politicians gave press conferences to shame and insult the unclean. The public developed shared pejorative names for them, and relished in insulting the unclean.

News media regularly ran polls asking if the unclean should be arrested or fined. Public figures openly and proudly spoke about witholding medically necessary healthcare from the unclean – letting them die. The unclean were removed from organ transplant lists, condemned to almost certain death.

No end date for these measures was ever suggested, no timeline given. To the contrary, this was called the “new normal”.

Criticizing any of these developments made you a social pariah, and likely cost you most of your friendships and family relations, if not your job.

The lesson of the Holocaust – and of covid – isn’t that Germans or Albertans or people of the 21st Century are uniquely gullible or evil. It’s that for most people, “morality” is not a matter of principle, but rather of adopting what they perceive to be the dominant group ideology – even if that ideology is marked by wanton irrationality or brutal inhumanity.

Indeed, as in certain cults or gangs, the brutality or irrationality of the acts or beliefs required to signal group inclusion further entrench people into the ideology, rather than repel them; a kind of perverse sunk cost fallacy writ large.

So, yes, if you’re a typical person – Albertan, Canadian or otherwise – it is overwhelmingly likely that you would have been a Nazi if you were born in Nazi Germany. If you cheered along lockdowns and mandates, that likelihood approaches certainty.

Repent.”

John Day
    Participant

It’s Still 9/11 https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/its-still-911

Spam blocker bloked this post, then disallowed for already posting it. Catch-22.

It has been a long time since John Kennedy decided to keep the US from invading Cuba and decided to negotiate nuclear de-escalation with the USSR. It’s a different country now. But it is the same country we got right after 9/11/01, just more jaded, disorganized, depleted and exhausted after losing the global war on brown people with oil.

​ 1) The Triumph of the Official Narrative: How the TV Networks Hid the Twin Towers’ Explosive Demolition on 9/11​ (Lots of original news clips with transcripts.)
    ​ The widely held belief that the Twin Towers collapsed as a result of the airplane impacts and the resulting fires is, unbeknownst to most people, a revisionist theory. Among individuals who witnessed the event firsthand, the more prevalent hypothesis was that the Twin Towers had been brought down by massive explosions.
    ​ This observation was first made 14 years ago in the article, “118 Witnesses: The Firefighters’ Testimony to Explosions in the Twin Towers.” A review of interviews conducted with 503 members of the New York Fire Department (FDNY) in the weeks and months after 9/11 revealed that 118 of them described witnessing what they interpreted that day to be explosions. Only 10 FDNY members were found describing the destruction in ways supportive of the fire-induced collapse hypothesis.
    ​ The interviews of fire marshal John Coyle and firefighter Christopher Fenyo explicitly support this finding. Coyle remarked in his interview, “I thought it was exploding, actually. That’s what I thought for hours afterwards. . . . Everybody I think at that point still thought these things were blown up.” Similarly, Fenyo recalled in his interview, “At that point, a debate began to rage [about whether to continue rescue operations in the other, still-standing tower] because the perception was that the building looked like it had been taken out with charges.”

9/11 News Coverage: How 36 Reporters Brought Us the Twin Towers’ Explosive Demolition on 9/11

2)​ The Triumph of the Official Narrative: How the TV Networks Hid the Twin Towers’ Explosive Demolition on 9/11
    ​ This article is the second installment of a two-part research project we began in July 2020 with the article “How 36 Reporters Brought Us the Twin Towers’ Explosive Demolition on 9/11.”
    ​ In that article, our goal was to determine the prevalence, among television reporters on 9/11, of the hypothesis that explosions had brought down the Twin Towers. Through careful review of approximately 70 hours of news coverage on 11 different channels, we found that the explosion hypothesis was not only common among reporters but was, in fact, the dominant hypothesis.
    ​ Our second question, which we set aside for the present article, was to determine how, despite its prevalence, the explosion hypothesis was supplanted by the hypothesis of fire-induced collapse.​..
    ​..We do not see our task as trying to discover whether the Official Narrative of 9/11 is true or false. In the 21 years since the attacks took place, it has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt, we believe, that the Official Narrative is false.
    ​ While we support and participate in the further accumulation of evidence for this position, as well as the presentation of this evidence to the public, we believe it is also important to look into how the triumph of the Official Narrative was accomplished. If we are able to discover this, we will greatly advance our understanding of the psychological operation conducted on September 11, 2001 — and, thus, our understanding of how other psychological operations are perpetrated on the public.

​ Our argument is that two strategies were employed to accomplish the triumph of the Official Narrative:

(a) Where news anchors were sincerely dedicated to discovering the facts of the situation, Strategy One was employed. This strategy involved directly confronting the news anchor of the relevant network with an “expert” who would explain that the destruction of the Twin Towers was caused by structural failure induced by the airplane impact and the ensuing fires. This would allay concerns about reports of explosions in the towers and would domesticate the news anchor so that he or she would stop raising problematic questions. Of course, as we can see clearly today, these experts could not possibly have known what they so confidently proclaimed. In fact, we can now see that their explanations were simply wrong. But their interviews seem to have accomplished their goals on 9/11.​..

(b) Strategy Two was used on all networks, regardless of the stance of the news anchors. This strategy involved developing two related narratives — two engaging, emotionally charged stories — that appeared to explain the day’s horrors and offered viewers a set of active responses. They were not scientific hypotheses and were not directly related to the destruction of the Twin Towers, but indirectly they appeared to favor the fire-induced collapse hypothesis more than the explosion hypothesis. By the end of the day, they had silenced the explosion hypothesis.
    ​ The first of these two stories is what we shall call the War on Terror narrative. This grand narrative, resonant with older storied events, explained how the righteous, the civilized, the United States had been subjected to an act of war from the evil, the uncivilized, the terrorists supported by nations in the Middle East and Central Asia; and how American leaders must respond to this aggression with an initiative that was warlike on many levels. This narrative was articulated early (before noon on 9/11) and was repeated throughout the day. It established the foundations of the Global War on Terror.
    ​ The second story is the Bin Laden narrative, which nested within the wider War on Terror narrative and was used to transform myth into plausible history. According to this narrative, an evil Saudi national based in Afghanistan had masterminded the attacks.
    ​ It is extremely important to grasp the relationship between these two narratives and what may seem as detailed — even esoteric — facts about the destruction of the Twin Towers. If the buildings were destroyed by pre-planted explosives — as we believe has been demonstrated through years of research — the two narratives, however rational and moral they appeared to be to many television viewers, are profoundly misleading in their political analysis and profoundly immoral in their prescriptions.

The Triumph of the Official Narrative: How the TV Networks Hid the Twin Towers’ Explosive Demolition on 9/11

John Day
    Participant

​ The reality of Israeli explosives experts using the cover of “art groups” to infiltrate and set up shop in the World Trade Center in advance of the big day is really not new to most 9/11 researchers. What is not as widely known however is the demonically mocking brazenness of their “art” — something which could only be appreciated post 9/11.
    *Editor’s Note: We are of the opinion that a cocktail of explosive forces was used to take out the Twin Towers: 1. Floor by floor explosives (to mimic and accelerate the “pancake” collapse which was then used as an explanation) 2. Micro nukes (to take out the deep immovable base and solid inner core of the towers) 3. Directed Energy Weapons (to pulverize and aerosolize everything for effect and easy cleanup)
    ​ Two of the “artist” fronts — which served as Trojan Horses for the Zionist blasting operatives — were given unfettered, off hours access to the the 90s floors of the North Tower. The groups (among others still unknown to us) went by the name Gelatin (from Austria) and E-Team (Three Jews from New York). Both groups were chosen to be part of the Lower Manhattan Cultural Council World Views projects which enabled them to actually live in the towers during the months leading up to 9/11. We kid you not!​ …
    ..But first, an observation about the group’s name, “Gelatin.” Gelignite is an enormously powerful blasting material, invented by Alfred Nobel — who also invented dynamite. The explosive is also commonly referred to as gelatin. And the B-Thing? —- Balcony Thing? — Or Bomb Thing?​ …
    ​..Another cast of shady characters fronting as “artists” working inside the Towers was a Jewish New York trio Eteam: consisting of members Ranziska Lamprecht, Hajoe Moderegger, and Daniel Seiple. E-Team = Explosives team? Yeah — I think so.
    ​ Not as much is known about E-team as we now know about the Gelatin crew. But we do know that they were also active in the 90s floors of the North Tower (the exact spot which exploded first on 9/11).​..
    ..World Trade Center lease owner Larry Silverstein could be found eating breakfast at Windows on the World restaurant on the top floor of the North Tower which got “E-Teamed” on 9/11. But on that fateful day, he just happened to have a “doctor’s appointment” and both of his children (who also worked in the WTC) were late for work.
    https://www.realnewsandhistory.com/e-team-9-11/

​ “On September 10, 2001, former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld said, “Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it’s stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible,” the Sanders-Grassley Audit the Pentagon Act states. A day after Rumsfeld’s announcement, the building was targeted in the 9/11 attack where the alleged accounting effort was taking place. The $2.3 trillion remains unaccounted for to this day.

​ The WTC7 collapse, shown above, was the only building not hit by a plane. The government simply said a fire managed to melt steel beams and destroy the building. The demolished area was the precise location of the Pentagon audit, and also happened to be the location of my computer system. Here is the letter I received from the SEC explaining that everything had simply been destroyed on 9/11. That was the final answer and no questions were permitted. The government managed to evacuate all the government employees prior to the attack; the civilians in other towers were not so lucky.​ Martin Armstrong

Audit the Pentagon – Trillions Still MIA Since Pre-9/11

9/11 looks like it might have been the beginning of the end of the American empire.
    It spawned the worst and most destructive foreign policy in the country’s history.
    The government response to 9/11 birthed the constitutional abomination that is the modern warrantless surveillance state.
    The Patriot Act enabled the government to weaponize its vast resources against its own people.
    Bush’s failed foreign policy led to directly to Obama’s presidency, and indirectly to Biden’s, both of which are responsible for diminishing the U.S. at home and abroad, militarily and economically.
    After two failed forever wars that wouldn’t have happened without 9/11, our government is now desperately trying to foment potentially nuclear forever war against Russia.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/sean-davis-was-911-day-america-started-fall

John Day
    Participant

RFK Jr. calls out DNC’s corrupt scheme to re-elect Biden & how he plans to disrupt it.
    https://twitter.com/TexasLindsay_/status/1700145666641535208

Twilight Of The Democrats​ [Don​’tcha think it’s the whole Uniparty at this point?]
    ​ For many years, Democrats insisted that they were the party of diplomatic solutions; today, they are eagerly sending depleted uranium rounds and internationally banned cluster munitions to Ukraine.
    ​ Biden’s poor approval ratings are likely also influenced by the brewing scandal around his son. Over half of voters believe that the president’s actions related to the Hunter Biden probe are inappropriate, and 61% say they think the president was involved in his son’s business dealings.
    ​ Indeed, there is mounting evidence that Biden’s Department of Justice is criminalizing the political activity of his enemies while shielding his son from real prosecution.
    ​ When Biden took office, he vowed that his administration would put an end to the division of the Trump years and would restore unity. Yet, on several occasions, Biden has made highly charged and antagonistic remarks about ordinary American citizens. Despite the media’s efforts to portray him as a wise and grandfatherly figure, Biden often appears to be angry and confused, lashing out at us unpredictably.
    ​ Due to the president’s age and obvious cognitive decline, it is unclear who is actually running the country and calling the shots. Biden, a corrupt and disoriented old man controlled by shadowy figures behind the scenes, is emblematic of what the Democratic Party has become.
    ​ The old vibrancy and inspiring messages of “hope” and “change” are gone, and all that remains is a cynical and desperate thirst for power.​
    ​ Like its figurehead, the Democratic Party operates through secrecy and can barely conceal its contempt for large swathes of the country. It has become a party of censorship, war, elitism, and dishonesty.
    ​ There is only so long that Democrats can keep pretending Biden is a competent leader, and the latest CNN poll has provided a chance for many to finally state the obvious. Said Van Jones on CNN, “A lot of Democrats look at these numbers and say, ‘The whispers are finally showing up in this data’… People are scared to come out and say anything about it, but I think it’s important for us to have this conversation now.”​ [So it’s gonna be Michelle Obama, right?]
    https://public.substack.com/p/twilight-of-the-democrats

​ Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, who was representing Russia at the 18th G20 Summit in New Delhi, gave a press conference on Sunday where he weighed in, among other things, on the issue of the push towards dedollarization and trade in local currencies that is gaining momentum on a global scale.
    ​ “Everyone understands what the Americans want from Russia… They want to get rid of a competitor​.”
    https://sputnikglobe.com/20230910/lavrov-at-g20-americans-want-to-strategically-defeat-russia-1113254737.html

Here’s why Ukraine’s defeat could mean the end of NATO in its current form​
    As the Western political elites that cultivated this conflict peer into another winter of political, military, and potentially economic discontent, it is now that we potentially face the most dangerous period in Europe since the outbreak of WWII.
    ​ The catalyst for a wider war in Europe isn’t, in fact, a limited conflict in Ukraine in itself, one that started in 2014 and, notably, had been largely ignored by Western powers for almost a decade. The real issue is that NATO, which is currently engaged in a proxy War with Russia, is facing a ‘damned if you do and damned if you don’t’ scenario regarding its growing military involvement in Ukraine. If the US-led bloc escalates further as defeat looms, it could likely lead to direct confrontation with Russia. If it doesn’t, its proxy will collapse and leave Russia victorious, a fate once utterly unthinkable in Brussels, Washington, and London, but now becoming a nightmarish reality.
    ​ Such a defeat would be devastating and potentially terminal for the prestige and reputation of the whole NATO brand.​ ​[and the $US brand, too]
    https://www.azerbaycan24.com/en/here-s-why-ukraine-s-defeat-could-mean-the-end-of-nato-in-its-current-form/

​Gilbert Doctorow , G20 Summit wrap-up
    ​ In these otherwise grim times, it was an occasion to celebrate the achievements of Indian diplomacy in reconciling the opposing sides of the Collective West and the Global South for the sake of improved global economic management based on consensus. The result was to save the G20 from irrelevance just when a rival board of directors for global governance, BRICS, had emerged at its own summit with an ambitious renewal by expanding its membership and strengthening its activities in peacekeeping as well as financing infrastructure projects in the developing world.
    ​ Let me emphasize that in theory these two platforms, the G20 and BRICS can and should develop in parallel. BRICS is the venue for the Global South and its nonaligned friends to consult among themselves and agree goals and strategy without interference from the Collective West acting as spoilers… Meanwhile, the G20 is where the sides can meet and attempt to align their respective goals and strategy for the sake of common action.
    ..It must be emphasized that the behind the scenes negotiations by which the Indian organizers persuaded the United States and its allies in the G7 to abandon their obstructionism sets a template for next year’s G20 summit in Brazil. It is manifestly clear that, as represented by India, the Global South rejects all attempts to be dominated by the West on the question of the Ukraine war and on much else.
    ​ It is also clear from the decision to raise the participation of the African Union in the G20 from the status of Guest to that of full-fledged member that the G20 was emulating BRICS in giving a still greater voice to the Global South…
    ​..An important agreement announced on the sidelines of the G20, namely the launch of an East-West corridor​, will provide much faster freight transport by rail from India through the Middle East to Europe. Given expectations for India to become a much larger manufacturer and contributor to global commerce in coming years, the planned new infrastructure will be welcome. That the corridor was conceived by the United States and allies as a response to China’s Belt and Road initiative is beyond doubt, but so what?
    ​ What has been missing in remarks about the new East-West corridor is how it matches with the North-South Transport Corridor that is now being enhanced by agreement between Russia, Iran and India. That already provides for transmodal freight arriving in India from Russia and the Central Asian states and being shipped across to Saudi Arabia for onward delivery westward and southward, into northeast Africa. The net result of these two projects will be to make India a major transportation hub in Asia.

G20 Summit wrap-up on WION, India’s English language global broadcaster

John Day
    Participant

​What’s a nice word for “piracy”? Oh, “privateering”, thanks! US Confirms It Seized Nearly 1 Million Barrels Of Iranian Oil Allegedly En Route To China
    ​ Unsealed court documents show that in April, the United States seized from the tanker Suez Rajan contraband cargo that was allegedly being sold by the IRGC to China.
    ​ On April 19, the vessel’s owner, Suez Rajan Ltd., pleaded guilty to conspiring to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA) in smuggling the sanctioned Iranian crude oil. Under a plea agreement, the company agreed to pay a $2.4 million fine and face three years of corporate probation.
    ​ Greek shipper Empire Navigation, the operating company of the Suez Rajan, agreed to cooperate and transport the Iranian oil to the United States at its own expense, a task that has since been completed.
    ​ “The contraband cargo is now the subject of a civil forfeiture action in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia,” the DOJ stated. “The United States’ forfeiture complaint alleges that the oil aboard the vessel is subject to forfeiture based on U.S. terrorism and money laundering statutes.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-confirms-it-seized-nearly-1-million-barrels-iranian-oil-allegedly-en-route-china

​ The Kremlin has confirmed that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un will pay an official visit to Russia at the invitation of President Vladimir Putin in a Monday statement.
    ​ While prior reports speculated that such a meeting could be coming soon, which will mark their first such summit since the Ukraine war started, the Kremlin statement indicates it’s happening sooner than expected – even this week…
    ..Both countries remain in US crosshairs and under far-reaching sanctions. Shoigu’s visit had indeed likely kick-started serious dialogue, given it marked the first visit by a Russian defense ministry to North Korea since the 1991 collapse of the Soviet Union. So the next step, we now learn, is precisely an an ultra-provocative Kim trip to meet with Putin inside Russia.
    ​ At the end of last month, White House NSC official John Kirby predicted, “Following these negotiations, high-level discussions may continue in coming months.” That’s also when the NSC first alleged that the two sides are negotiating over “significant quantities and multiple types” of weapons to use in Ukraine.
    ​ It could be that preparation for a major arms deal has already been laid, and that Kim and Putin will finalize it and sign an agreement. It’s been well known that Russia has been rapidly blowing through artillery shells in Ukraine, and that this is a big and constant need for Putin to execute the war.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/kim-jong-uns-train-en-route-meet-putin-russias-invitation

​ Estimates Of China’s Youth Unemployment Hit 50%
    ​ “The younger generation must inherit and carry forward the spirit of self-reliance, and hard work, abandon arrogance, and engrave the passion of youth in the water just like our parents did, on the monument of history,” declared Xi, some time ago.
    ​ Youth unemployment across China continued its rise this summer. The official number approached 21% before Beijing halted its publication.
    ​ Unofficial estimates stretched to nearly 50% when one counts the “lying flat”, a term adopted by youth who are choosing to quit the rat race altogether. In previous decades, agitated youth took to the streets. New forms of hyper-surveillance make such rebellion far harder. Instead, the young simply opt out.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/estimates-chinas-youth-unemployment-hit-50

​ Meryl Nass MD, My dire warnings about the plan to aggressively hunt for “potential pandemic pathogens” has been heeded–but by only one US agency
    ​ The US quietly terminates a controversial $125m wildlife virus hunting program amid safety fears
    ​ Searching for future pandemic viruses is exactly what the proposed WHO Treaty (in its most recent Bureau Text version) demands of its member nations, and what I warned about in writings and on the Highwire last week. Other similar programs, however, continue. They all need to be shut down, with effective oversight guaranteeing they don’t continue in the shadows.
    ​ As Del pointed out, the WHO proposal calls for “Open-Source” biological warfare agents. To be “shared globally.”
    Article 12 of the treaty has 2 options— but both require nations to share the deadly potential pandemic pathogens​ (PPP)​…
    ​..Biological materials-sharing:
    ​(a) Each Party, through its relevant public health authorities and authorized laboratories, shall, in a rapid, systematic and timely manner:
    ​ (i) provide pathogens with pandemic potential from early infections due to pathogens with pandemic potential or subsequent variants to a laboratory recognized or designated as part of an established WHO coordinated laboratory network; and
    ​ (ii) upload the genomic sequence of such pathogens with pandemic potential to one or more publicly accessible database(s) of its choice.​..
    ​..A flagship project for the controversial practice of hunting viruses among wildlife in South East Asia, Africa, and Latin America to prevent human outbreaks and pandemics is being quietly dropped by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) after private and bipartisan criticism over the safety of such research, The BMJ has found.
    ​ For more than a decade the US government has been funding international projects engaged in identifying exotic wildlife viruses that might someday infect humans. Although critics have raised concerns over the potentially catastrophic risks of such virus hunting activities,1 hundreds of millions of dollars in unabated funding have symbolised a commitment to the effort.
    ​ The shuttering of the project, as described in a new congressional budget document and during interviews with scientists and federal policy makers, marks an abrupt retreat by the US government from wildlife virus hunting, an activity that has also been funded by the Department of Defense and the National Institutes of Health. The turnabout follows early warnings raised by sceptics—including officials in the Biden White House—that the $125m (£99m; €115m) “DEEP VZN” programme could inadvertently ignite a pandemic.
    https://merylnass.substack.com/p/my-dire-warnings-about-the-plan-to

​ Forensic Analysis of the 38 Subject Deaths in the 6-Month Interim Report of the Pfizer/BioNTech BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccine Clinical Trial
    ​ The analysis reported here is unique in that it is the first study of the original data from the Pfizer/BioNTech BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine clinical trial (CA4591001) to be carried out by a group unaffiliated with the trial sponsor. Our study is a forensic analysis of the 38 trial subjects who died between July 27, 2020, the start of Phase 2/3 of the clinical trial, and March 13, 2021, the data end date of their 6-Month Interim Report. Phase 2/3 of the trial involved 44,060 subjects who were equally distributed into two groups and received Dose 1 of either the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccinated or the Placebo control (0.9% normal saline)…..Our analysis revealed inconsistencies between the subject data listed in the 6-Month Interim Report and publications authored by Pfizer/BioNTech trial site administrators. Most importantly, we found evidence of an over 3.7-fold increase in number of deaths due to cardiovascular events in BNT162b2 vaccinated subjects compared to Placebo controls. This significant adverse event signal was not reported by Pfizer/BioNTech. Potential sources of these data inconsistencies are identified.
    https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202309.0131/v1

John Day
    Participant

​ Methodological Issues and Evidence of Malfeasance in Research Purporting to Show Thimerosal in Vaccines Is Safe​ Thanks Dark Matter.
    ​ There are over 165 studies that have focused on Thimerosal, an organic-mercury (Hg) based compound, used as a preservative in many childhood vaccines, and found it to be harmful. Of these, 16 were conducted to specifically examine the effects of Thimerosal on human infants or children with reported outcomes of death; acrodynia; poisoning; allergic reaction; malformations; auto-immune reaction; Well’s syndrome; developmental delay; and neurodevelopmental disorders, including tics, speech delay, language delay, attention deficit disorder, and autism. In contrast, the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention states that Thimerosal is safe and there is “no relationship between [T]himerosal[-]containing vaccines and autism rates in children.” This is puzzling because, in a study conducted directly by CDC epidemiologists, a 7.6-fold increased risk of autism from exposure to Thimerosal during infancy was found.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4065774/

aspnaz
    Participant

oxymoron said

The lesson of the Holocaust – and of covid – isn’t that Germans or Albertans or people of the 21st Century are uniquely gullible or evil. It’s that for most people, “morality” is not a matter of principle, but rather of adopting what they perceive to be the dominant group ideology – even if that ideology is marked by wanton irrationality or brutal inhumanity.

People are motivated by rewards, there is no such thing as a selfless good deed. Many get a reward from fitting in and many depend on fitting in to keep that fancy job, any job, their business alive. Humans are animals, we can see that all around us.

jb-hb
    Participant

Oh since it is 9/11, may as well mention

I distinctly remember hearing on the radio that they had sent building engineers/architects in to inspect WTC 7, determined it was unsafe and threatening an uncontrolled collapse, and that therefore they were doing a controlled demolition. “We had to bring it down. It just wasn’t safe” like that.

That was my recollection and understanding of WTC7 for YEARS. I did not enter the doom-o-sphere until after Katrina, so I was never exposed to any WTC 7 related “theories” until roughly 2005 or so.

Oroboros
    Participant

It’s still 9/11.
    It never stopped.

Local Mattress Store Has 9/11 Special Sale

How tasteful, nice touch with the ‘Twin Mattress Towers collapsing

Pure Duh’merican Class Act

Veracious Poet
    Participant

EOT.

Oroboros
    Participant

Russian Commander Responsible For Destroying the First Challenger II Tank

He said a tank is a tank.

Didn’t even know it was a Challenger II until several hours later when he sent a drone to check it out and video it.

He said it was much bigger than a normal tank but that’s probably why it burned so nicely!

The last vestige of pride for Old Blighty goes up in flames. UKtardistan rules nothing, not even the waves.

Hahahahaha

Oroboros
    Participant

Bush the Dumber

War criminal, professional moron, Deep Dipshit State Buttplug

Uhh What Was That Bush the Dumber Said About 9/11?

Oroboros
    Participant

Burbank Mayor Spanked In Public By Dragqueen – Social Engineers Normalizing Public Kink Displays

The degenerates and perverts rule the day in Duh’merica

The Russians must be shaking in their bootsat such a mighty foe!

John Day
    Participant

jb-hb may have heard the “lucky” Larry Silverstein interview, where he cnfabulated a story like this:
    “I distinctly remember hearing on the radio that they had sent building engineers/architects in to inspect WTC 7, determined it was unsafe and threatening an uncontrolled collapse, and that therefore they were doing a controlled demolition. “We had to bring it down. It just wasn’t safe” like that.”
    https://www.facebook.com/rallyforjustice/videos/wtc-owner-larry-silverstein-gave-order-to-pull-building-7/1313503455744806/

Oroboros
    Participant

Antony Blinken announces $520 million to make Ukraine’s energy infrastructure ‘cleaner’

What a little Bitch you are Tony

John Day
    Participant

Good comments today all-y’all…
    Oxymoron may have encapsulated 2/3 of people being moral-index-funds within society. That’s probably just a set point. They will do ok when things are ok and they may well die t=when things get weird and deadly, as is now underway.

“The lesson of the Holocaust – and of covid – isn’t that Germans or Albertans or people of the 21st Century are uniquely gullible or evil. It’s that for most people, “morality” is not a matter of principle, but rather of adopting what they perceive to be the dominant group ideology – even if that ideology is marked by wanton irrationality or brutal inhumanity.”

Oroboros
    Participant

This passes as ‘deep thinking’ in Duh’merica

Why didn’t I think of that!

Awesome idea, maybe I can patent it! ®

Oroboros
    Participant

Creative Solutions to Existential Questions

The answer is “None of the below”

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Sometimes it helps to get back to basics, and I think it’s getting close to being one of those times.

For starters let’s get REALLY basic on one of the big important things going on that has everyone in an uproar: Money and Ownership, both of which are closely related with all sorts of promises and agreement of many kinds, and especially with how well people KEEP those promises and agreements.

Let’s get even more basic. The material fact is that money is symbolic and in the physics sense of the word nobody actually “owns” any “thing” because things are just things, they are material (of one kind or another) and we could not create an ounce of material if our lives depended on it. We couldn’t even guess where to start. At the height of our greatest feats of creativity the best we manage to do is “rearrange” stuff that’s already here, into interesting or beneficial forms that might serve us better (we think). But that’s only when we’re being sane and sensible. Most of the time we barely manage to not make things worse, and sometimes we can’t even manage that.

The truth of the matter regarding “owning” stuff is that it is only through complicated arrangements of promises and agreements that we are able to claim even temporary custodial possession of a small number of certain “things”, and even that is not for very long. We “own” stuff for a brief moment and then we die and the trinkets becomes somebody else’s problem.

When those promises and agreements are NOT adequately kept then we fall into a condition (a state of ordinary reality) that is much worse. When we try to take more than we make we soon discover that we CAN NOT KEEP certain (often important) promises and agreements. That state of default can be as simple as owing money and having nothing to pay it back, or as complicated as promising to keep the nation safe but instead treacherously sending it into war to make a profit or gain private advantage.

And THAT state of affairs, among many other similar disasters, is where we are now. All sorts of IOU’s are falling due, and there is no possible way to pay them all back. Can’t be done. We owe quadrillions more than all of the combined “things” could possibly be worth even if they were stacked in a heap and appraised at double their real value.

In other words, the world, the entire world, is bankrupt. If an attempt were made to settle the financial debts, the sworn promises, and the legally authorized agreements we would run out of “things” to use as repayment a country light-year before we satisfied even a tiny fraction of the binding contractual agreements (like money) that still needed to be paid. Therefore, nobody actually owns anything even in the financial or legal sense either. ALL of the stuff that we believe we own is all wrapped up in loans that are long past due that are so incalculably enormous that the very idea of repayment is a joke. .

Those who still believe that they own things are simply not balancing the accounts properly. If they did that audit diligently they would find that they aren’t owners of anything. They’re debtors in arrears, at the bottom of an ocean of unrepayable DEBTS of every kind (money, promises, and agreements) who would choose to go to Hell rather than suffer a full review and balancing of all accounts.

The second big shock induced by these universal bankruptcy proceedings is that so MANY people find out that they don’t own what they need, at the same time that they find out that they don’t know how to get any more of it either. If there ever were a bunch of people who desperately needed a gift, that bunch would be them.

Some of you reading this may think that I’m speaking in a theoretical, abstract or even spiritual sense. Those descriptors might or might not be applicable in some cases, but in this case that’s not the way I meant it. When I use the word bankruptcy I mean it the old fashioned way. Money, promises and agreements are being called due for payment, and society as a whole has no capacity to make payment. I mean THAT kind of bankruptcy.

This is not a drill. This is not an abstraction. This is a prosaic description of the process that is playing out around the globe. It is a deep and wide bankruptcy and bankruptcies, especially on this scale, are shockingly brutal. It just HAPPENS, like it or not, in much the same way as a physical law.

That house, car, retirement account or cash stashed in a cookie jar. . . that we probably think of as things we own , are “ours to own” solely on the basis of the agreements and promises of many and various other people, most of whom we barely know exist. If those various other people BREAK those agreements (like money, or law, or oaths of office), for any reason, then we discover that the items in reference are not in fact ours. They belong to someone else (or no one at all), and when accounts are fully settled those assets become either worthless or unwanted or are taken away by force by more influential claimants.

So, as earlier stated, people own stuff based only upon the temporary (and faintly humorous) promises and agreements that others make, and few indeed have any idea of how to get any more. That’s because humans couldn’t make a molecule if God handed them the atoms.

Basically, everything we have is a gift. All of it.

The calling in of old debts has begun. Think of it as Black Monday on the planetary civilizational scale, and it is going to run its course. Cause and effect is the law, and the effects can get pretty big. Atomic war for instance, resulting in extinction of the species for example. Maybe the Bible (and so many other ancient texts) are literally accurate and Biblical style “End Of Days” is upon us, but in any case the end is the end.

I for one would very much prefer that it doesn’t go quite that far, but we shall see.

Of course (and with all of the aforesaid notwithstanding) there are those will not believe any of it (not even the banal accounting parts) without a Hollywood Movie version of an outright Act of God. For some reason, (probably unhappy childhood experiences or a rotten education) such hyper-sceptics don’t think of atomic bombs & missiles as acts of God, but I say that largely depends on how one interprets the old stories into modern understanding.

Some prefer to think that their personal possessions and material forms of wealth are special and exempt from the laws of Man, God and High School physics. Okey dokey. That should work fine until it doesn’t. But when it doesn’t, then (or a little sooner) would be a good time to review the record from a different perspective, because there is a heap of evidence piling up.

Celticbiker
    Participant

911 was the day jews declared war on the world

Watching it “live” and talking to my husband on the phone as the first building fell I said “That should NOT have happened!”
    I had followed the building of the towers: that should NOT have happened.
    Nothing’s changed since that day, just as nothing changed after Nov 1963. Everything’s a protection racket. Organized crime, top to bottom.
    You gotta give it to ’em- they play a long game.

It has long been rumored that demolition is built into the insanely tall, ephemeral skyscrapers.
    A quick controlled demolition cannot be done unless it’s pre-wired.

I’ld love to see the intersection of 9/11 skeptics and the un”vaxxed”.

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.