Debt Rattle September 16 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 16 2022

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    aspnaz
    Participant

oldandtired said

The metric system was invented by two habitually drunk Frenchmen.

Two drunk frenchmen make more sense than sober British and their US baa lambs. How can that be?

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

What a shame the English ran out of arrows before the Normans attacked in full force on that Hastings beach.

Or was it that, sensing victory, they left the high ground and exposed themselves to a heavy cavalry charge?

Harold’s army was pretty exhausted, having marched half the length of England, after seeing off the other army of Viking invaders.

‘The Battle of Stamford Bridge (Old English: Gefeoht æt Stanfordbrycge) took place at the village of Stamford Bridge, East Riding of Yorkshire, in England, on 25 September 1066, between an English army under King Harold Godwinson and an invading Norwegian force led by King Harald Hardrada and the English king’s brother Tostig Godwinson.

Date: 25 September 1066’

The rest is history, as the saying goes.

Having taken over England, the Vikings went on to take over most of the world, and to create an almost-thousand-year ‘Reich’.

1066 to 2022.

I wonder whether September 25th has any significance.

zerosum
    Participant

I am so,so, so lucky!
    I can enjoy life with no pain.

I spent $100.00 in gas and 4hrs driving just so I could go set up trail cameras in the mountains.
    Of course 8 mule deers came around for selfies.
    Without gas, none of this is possible.
    Without gas, the mule deers would need to walk into ghosts town to get their selfies.

Bill7
    Participant

If Zero Hedge says it, I believe it.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Veracious Poet
    Participant
    Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

VP

Nice one.

Set the slaves free so they could become wage slaves, debt slaves, and a little later in the grand scheme, higher purchase slaves (not misspelt )

‘The best kind of slave is one who thinks he/she is free.’

In the western world there about 1 billion such slaves.

Can’t be bad if you are a slave-master: all you have to do is feed them bullshit.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Betrayal is the byword of the age.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

Forget about Bitcoin . Cans of baked beans are better.

Everything else here is pretty much spot on.

zerosum
    Participant

Let’s play with inflation #

———–
    10% of $100 is $10
    9.3% of 100 +10 =110 is 10.23%
    8.7% of 100 +10 +10.23 is 10.46%
    total $ is now 10 + 10.23 + 10.46 = 30.69 which is 30.69% of 100
    Did you see it? The % goes down
    the $ goes up.
    This is lying by misleading
    ——–

VietnamVet
    Participant

The way things are isn’t top secret. To convert the political/economic system to “free trade” for corporations and to privatize public services, democracy and functional governments were intentional terminated. The oligarchy replaced it with identity politics that pits peoples against each other (divide and rule).

“How Bill Gates and partners used their clout to control the global Covid response,” linked above, is explicit for the reasons why the world’s governments failed, except China, to mitigate coronavirus. Four Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) took control the responses to the pandemic by spending almost $10 billion on Covid. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the other three NGOs could care less about the sick. They are the Insiders who profit and increase their stock values by marketing mRNA vaccines. They support the “for-profit” private medical system. They “deep-sixed” alternative treatments and non-pharmaceutical interventions. The Public Health system collapsed. Over a million Americans died with Covid — currently between 300 and a thousand Americans die each day with Covid (NC says 541 died today) — compared to the average number of deaths per day in WWI of 6,000 soldiers.

With the proxy world war, energy/supply shortages, illness, and under-staffing; it is uncertain if Europe can make it through this winter intact. In two to three years, if governments by and for the people are not restored, it will all be over. By then, there will be nothing left to exploit by the plutocrats. The real question is who and what will be left.

Dora
    Participant

Tucker on the new US caste system.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

It’s good to be reminded;

aspnaz
    Participant

VietnamVet said

“How Bill Gates and partners used their clout to control the global Covid response,” linked above, is explicit for the reasons why the world’s governments failed, except China, to mitigate coronavirus.

This is a joke right? China is still locking down cities, you know, lockdown? The lockdown that was an abomination but at least ended for most of the world about a year ago? I repeat “China is still locking down cities” and their exports are suffering as are their customers. The manufacturers have deliveries stuck in lockdown cities, so have to resend duplicate packages through non-lockdown cities then get their old parcels back, the reason they do this is because reputation is everything in China … you have no idea. I know you looney left people love to get it on with China, but please stop telling lies or I will start confusing you with WEF.

aspnaz
    Participant

zerosum said

I spent $100.00 in gas and 4hrs driving just so I could go set up trail cameras in the mountains.

Destroying the privacy of a hike in the mountains so that the CIA can pat you on the back? Do you use facial recognition like in China? I destroyed my neighbour’s front door camera: I waited for him to go out then I used an angle grinder to polish its lens. When he returned I asked him how he could possibly think that I would be happy with him performing video serveillance on me. If I was navigating your trails I would destroy your cameras as well.

zerosum
    Participant

@ aspnaz

“If I was navigating your trails I would destroy your cameras as well.”

Your position would require you to make your own social/economic system, isolated from other systems.
    What happened to “live & let live”?
    You replaced it with “My way or the Highway”
    Freedom and democracy allowed you to twist and change good for the bad.
    A micro view of Russia/Ukraine conflict.
    Impunity, retribution, make war, not peace.
    Fighting over the last fish in the ocean.

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

“It’s fascism by the definition of Mussolini.”

Afewknowthetruth
    Participant

All I see is a freak show, run globally by fascistic dictators, and run locally by bought-and-paid-for criminals and clowns. And petty fascists.

Today’s TAE Matrix graphic sums it up nicely.

When you are out of the Matrix, you see it all for what it is: a puppet show.

Unfortunately, it’s a deadly puppet show.

I have to work faster on personal projects, since the biggest crash in history is underway.

How long have we got before it all unravels? Two months? One month? A few days?

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.