Debt Rattle September 19 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 19 2018

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali Landscape with butterflies 1956   • Trump: Exposing ‘Corrupt’ FBI Probe Could Be Crowning Achievement (Hill) • Trump: Expect Decisi
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 19 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

When are we going to reclaim our sanity?

V. Arnold
    Participant

^ Above; actually I should have said “you”; I reclaimed mine more than a decade ago.

Polder Dweller
    Participant

> Rightwing Thinktanks Unveil Radical Plan For US-UK Brexit Trade Deal (G.)

Then, after that, they can rename the place Airstrip One.

What, VA, you’re even saner than I am?

zerosum
    Participant

Let’s hear it for
    Three cheers
    for the capitalist elites!
    Hip-hip1
    hurray!
    Hip=hip!
    Hurray!
    Hip-hip!
    Hurray!

“… our biggest and most successful companies use a business model that involves giant workforces earning beneath-subsistence wages, if not worse (particularly abroad). This business model would not work without the active cooperation of governments around the world….”

In case you forgot …. the rich, are the capitalist ruling elites around the world

Dr. D
    Participant

If they need to keep voting until they get it right, Bayer needs to keep jurying until they get it right. Oh, and they don’t have “40 years of studies”. The EPA here was very specific in that they can’t say glyphosate is dangerous because all scientific studies have been prevented. Prevented by having the Monsanto COE become the head of the EPA. So they’re being honest when they say “no studies show”; no studies have been allowed. Wait, how is it that a major herbicide (poison) was released to the public with no studies whatsoever on its effect or safety? Read above on the EPA head being the Monsanto head. Revolving door. Sit and spin.

It’s contested, but UK Independent is just making things up on April 20th, as is their motto, along with The Guardian, CNN, and the NYT. “What we don’t know we’ll make up!” Although it was said to be a 4-20 police call in CA law, there is no such thing. So it appears to be something made up by stoners in San Rafael around 1970. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/20/420-meaning-the-true-stor_n_543854.html After it got to be slang, it seeped in nationwide, before going big time, such as the meet up dates, or movie hints.

But it’s The UK “Independent.” They can’t just google it and read their co-major news organization that already did a large expose of it. In 2010. Fact-checking, or even looking for sheer curiosity and interest is too much work for them. Imagine their coverage of places they can’t get to, like Syria, people who won’t talk, like the FBI leakers, or people they want to murder, like Assange.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Raúl Ilargi Meijer

Oh, I wouldn’t say that. Are there degrees of sanity? Not sure.
    But there are certainly degrees of insanity…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.