Debt Rattle September 20 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 20 2021

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    vivarta
    Participant

@citizenx, re. Seattle’s (actually all of king county) restrictions on the unvaccinated, as a long-time resident, I am pissed off too. Feel like a frog in the boiling pot except that I know that I am slowly getting cooked. Now required by work to get vaccinated – applied for an exemption. Whole family is affected too – afraid that the local school district, like the LA school district, will announce students to get vaccinated. Kid applying to universities has far fewer choices because of vaccine mandates. One option is moving to Texas or another red state not suffering from this mania and start a new life. Never expected this to happen in the USA! Hard times. Time to be tough and not give in!

Here is a thread on Twitter about a mother’s concern in keeping her daughter from being pressured to take this vaccine. So many other families in a similar situation:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Tamara_MVC/status/1438900008129024005

those darned kids
    Participant

vivarta: tell any university age people to wait. get one of those 17,353,498 jobs available and save up. we’ll know in two years whether it’s worthwhile going to university.

sandrunner: since any flu or cold is now classified as covid, i don’t see why not. seriously, i’m gonna give it a try next time i feel something coming on..

John Day
    Participant

Mr. House: Thanks for the Cynthia Chung article:

The Great Reset: How a ‘Managerial Revolution’ Was Plotted 80 Years Ago by a Trotskyist-turned-CIA Neocon

It is, indeed very reveling of the historical context of flows of elite thought narrative to the present.
    “The Kissinger Report” was a milestone, but it was not the “fountainhead”.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

Canadians will drink the Koolaid and embrace their tormentor.

Stockholm Syndrome smothered in maple syrup.

Huskynut
    Participant

@oxy
    thanks.. feeling a bit better today. Good to be able to share and be heard.

I got an email back from my Dad this morning.. he was very impressed with that same vid which I’d sent on to him. He didn’t mention anything further about being jabbed, past or future, but i realise there’s nothing more I can do apart from practice what I preach, ie share info and try to manage my own fear/anger/stress as best as possible.

those darned kids
    Participant

that’s the american way, veracious poet: why do what’s right, when you can take what’s left?

those darned kids
    Participant

just teasin’ ya’, gringos..

those darned kids
    Participant

oroboros: nope! dudley do-right of the mounties is gonna sweep in an’ save us all!

Oroboros
    Participant

I loved Dudley Do-Right

One of my favorite episodes:

Dudley Do-Right Faithful Dog

those darned kids
    Participant
    userzeroid
    Participant

@iruninthesand – anecdotal as I am not a doctor or medical professional but I have been using it prophylactically for the last year. I have had zero colds or flu. I work in education and live events (ha! Not many of them anymore) and have been in close proximity to many with streaming colds. I have had nothing yet.

After spending time with a collegue who had a bad head cold I had a blocked nose the following day. Took 12mg that day and the following day was back to normal. Also had a sore throat earlier this year, I took IVM on the same day and the following day my throat was back to normal. I can see no reason that IVM wouldn’t work on influenza in the same way unless an individual was immunocompromised.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.