Rage Against the Vaccine

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Rage Against the Vaccine

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

@ Red #80855/6

Wise move, rend as large a hole in Total Information Awareness as you can. I(diot)Phones are a good first step, whether you have things to hide or not. Never bank online another step. Amazon can peddle their goods door to door for their sales. This could turn into a lengthy comment from examples, the idea must be planted though. My phone is good ol’ second generation Nokia, flashlight but no camera; batteries last a week with some use.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Windlesham, welcome! Thank you for posting. Your situation sounds familiar. I think many more are going through this type of thing than we realize. I’m currently unemployed and looking for a *remote* job as I refuse to be vaccinated, tested or wear a mask all day at work. It’s a tough slog, competing with the world for remote positions, and hugely stressful. I feel your pain. You and your family are not alone so don’t fall for the headlines. We who protest with our personal actions are out here.

I also mirror your concern for our little ones – I have very young grandchildren and I’m horrified at the thought of them getting injected. The world has gone stark, raving mad over this virus. If I hadn’t witnessed it first hand, I probably wouldn’t have believed it when reading about it in history books later.

upstateNYer
    Participant

Re cell phones. Also turn off any “tracking” app (usually can’t be uninstalled unfortunately) and turn off wifi and turn off “phone and location tracking” apps. Also turn off any “feeds”, etc. etc. It’s not a fail safe because who trusts any tech to truly shut off? But I’ve not been pinged once and I live in NY (and, yes, a tracking app was downloaded to my phone in an update, which I didn’t realize until I read about it on TAE).

democritus
    Participant

But what you refer to as gene therapy is RNA, and sars-cov2 is RNA too. So any long term effects of the vaccine could also be long term effects of the virus.

democritus
    Participant

It is similar to previous vaccines in that it it creates an immune response in the body.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@democritus: “It is similar to previous vaccines in that it it creates an immune response in the body.”

Ok

Dr. D
    Participant

“similar to previous vaccines in that it it creates an immune response.”

That’s such thin sauce it’s like saying “Is similar to previous vaccines in that it’s a really, really tiny thing that comes in a vial.” Other than that, it’s completely, entirely different, and totally untested, while what tests they had been running for the last 10 years all failed badly. All outside things create an immune response and that response is obviously in the body. Empty words lead to careless thinking.

Aside from their own research where they could never overcome that mRNA increases bad effects like “death”, I’m more worried about the “totally unlike all previous vaccines” part where under strange rare conditions it can write RNA back to the master DNA. THAT you don’t get using cowpox or anything else in the last 100 years. But HOW rare is a question still under investigation.

I don’t want to be down on your or your decisions but using platitudes isn’t increasing the detail resolution.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.