The State of TAE

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum The State of TAE

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Eugene Delacroix Greece expiring on the Ruins of Missolonghi 1826     (TAE=The Automatic Earth). I wanted to talk about some things at the e
    [See the full post at: The State of TAE]

zerosum
    Participant

KUDO
    If you didn’t have it, you would miss it.

Where else on the web, than here, at TAE, can you read/evaluate facts, opinions, history, news interpretation, that have been gathered from around the world.
    It’s here that I’ve realized how much my whole life was “brainwashed/conditioned” by the “narrative”.
    I wish that I could help more.

John Day
    Participant

Thank You, Ilargi. Thank you for standing for what is right.

redshift
    Participant

I just made my Xmas donation. Your aggregation of news is invaluable, keep up the good work!

Noirette
    Participant

Ilargi, I will contribute like last time.

I know the ‘food’ arm of volunteer work is a hard sell, and agonising, from personal experience.

Happy Holidays to All.

Bishko
    Participant

Ilargi: Truer words were never written. Though my income has been reduced to one third and future prospects appear dismal, my potatoes (and the rest of my gardens, orchards and vineyards) have done very well. My old house, built originally in 1899 has no foundation, no insulation and no heat. But I cheerfully send you $400 to do with as you will. You are truly a Man among Men and one of those rare individuals that I can admire as a real Master and Commander. Merry Christmas Sir.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

Yeah, Covid changed the way I look at things and think about things when I saw so many people on the Internet who were supposed to all about human rights and civil rights become full-bore totalitarian Branch-Covidians. And don’t even get me started about deflationista, if that’s who that actually was! (I have to admit that I found the timing of both their sudden resurfacing and equally sudden disappearance a bit too cute by half.)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.