Troika Documents Say Greece Needs Huge Debt Relief

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Troika Documents Say Greece Needs Huge Debt Relief

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

NPC R.P. Andrews fire, 628 D Street N.W, Washington, DC 1912 Just when you think things can’t get any crazier, they always do. The Guardian reports on
    [See the full post at: Troika Documents Say Greece Needs Huge Debt Relief]

John Day
    Participant

And the other news today, after China not being done with the deleveraging correction, is that Tsipras, being “more than reasonable” again, is willing to accede to many demands. Lots of jitter in this news.

Hi

Yes, Ilargi. I think Tsipras’ deal offer which the MSM call “capitulation” may be Sun Tzu deception. He has kept it just out of reach so far, I’m sure he could have gone to an acceptable deal for the Troika if he really wanted to fold. Maybe it doesn’t matter to SYRIZA what they look like to the Greek public as long as the public understands to vote “OXI”. Who knows what the TROIKA really want at this stage!
    I kinda hope that’s what’s happening. Too many players and too many moves to know for sure.

Birdshak
    Participant

What a GREAT conversation going on in COMMENTS! I inquired about agriculture because when people don’t have money they can’t buy food, so the farmer suffers loss of income. However, the farmer HAS food, so he suffers with a full belly. Get out of the city while you can!

Nicole Foss

Birdshak, did you see my answer to your question about agriculture on the previous thread?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.