Waste Based Society II: Vendor Financing and Planned Obsolescence

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Waste Based Society II: Vendor Financing and Planned Obsolescence

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ashvin
    Participant

This is the second installment of a series detailing how our modern societies have been built upon the foundational premise of wasting vast amounts of
    [See the full post at: Waste Based Society II: Vendor Financing and Planned Obsolescence]

jal
    Participant

When history is written …
    I’m sure that this will be one of the points of view that will be hotly debated.

jal post=3642 wrote: When history is written …
    I’m sure that this will be one of the points of view that will be hotly debated.

I’m trying to get the history written down now just in case there’s no paper and pens around later.

RE

TheTrivium4TW
    Participant

RE, thanks for the article – two thumbs up. Ashvin, thanks for posting it here.

Note that the system architects created this system to enrich themselves with wealth and power, but they blame the society they asset strip for the very system they created!

They tell us carbon is evil, while they dump toxic waste in the water and call it great, they turn food into “pesticide” and refuse to test it for human consumption, the dump tons and tons of depleted uranium in the form of munitions… all because they “care” about the environment.

NOT! Whether excess carbon is bad or not is not really the issue (I really don’t know because, apparently, the Big Finance Capital “United Nations” corporate front won’t let anyone have access to the data and the methodology as they dole out $10s of billions in cold hard debt enslavement receipts for “compliance”). The issue is that the “solutions” always benefit “Big Finance Capital” and their interests at the expense of everyone else.

Big Finance Capital Insurance companies won’t insure against vaccines that Big Finance Capital Pharma says are “safe.”

I think I’ll trust the judgement of Big Finance Capital Insurance, thank you very much – not to mention Big Finance Capital Pharma refuses to do a randomized, double blind placebo study on the flu shot! They absolutely have to hide the results of a test that can’t be manipulated when done right – their corporate mandate to maximize profits demands it… but they care about you… they’d never maximize profits at your expense…

The EPA scientists union opposes water fluoridation:

https://www.nteu280.org/Issues/Fluoride/NTEU280-Fluoride.htm

The CDC admits that fluoridated water doesn’t help children between 0 and 6 months of age… but it can damage teeth. If it can damage teeth, what does it do to bones and soft tissue? Don’t look there, though… just listen to the corrupt authorities…

https://dougcragoe.webs.com/apps/documents/

https://www.infowars.com/cdc-says-fluoride-has-no-evidence-of-benefit-for-infants/

The Big Finance Capital Media subdivision won’t touch this news because they have a vested self interest to make sure the proles don’t understand the toxic reality created in order to further Big Finance Capital’s agenda.

This is also true of nuclear energy.

Big Finance Capital front corporations get immunity from any kind of nuclear accident. They privatize all the profits, they make all the design decisions. When their decision “blow up” in our collective face, they pass the costs off on the tax payer and they increase their charges to deal with the disaster they created.

The chumptocracy has to end.

RE, if the chumptocracy doesn’t end, the “solution” will be shoved down our throats by the very people who engineered our current dilemma…

They know full well they need to keep control of the military / police / security complex, so they will wipe out everything else to keep that going strong as long as possible. If there is a Great Culling to fix the [D]elites states #1 problem (too many of yous and Is), it will come before the military / police / security complex collapses so that it can be appropriately downsized and maintained.

TheTrivium4TW post=3655 wrote: RE, thanks for the article – two thumbs up. Ashvin, thanks for posting it here.

If you ever dropped by the Diner Triv, you could have dined on this meal a few days earlier 😉 You probably would enjoy the Usury thread ongoing there that El G started, Ashvin Surly and I have been engaged in a DOOZY of a debate on this one.

Triv wrote:
    The chumptocracy has to end.

RE, if the chumptocracy doesn’t end, the “solution” will be shoved down our throats by the very people who engineered our current dilemma…

AGREED, IN SPADES

Wait for the Failure of the Conduits, then pull out the Winchesters.

RE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.