Debt Rattle April 13 2018

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 13 2018

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Ezra Stoller Parking garage, New Haven, Connecticut 1963   • Zombies In Our Midst (Felder) • After 10 Fat Years For Stock Investors A Lean Decade
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle April 13 2018]

V. Arnold
    Participant

• The US Fading into Irrelevance – A Good Thing for the World (Pieraccini)
    I like Pieraccini; he usually does his homework. I’ve yet to find fault with his facts and historical views; which is to say I share many of his pov’s.
    Tom Luongo, on the other hand, has lost some credibility with me over his opinions on Russia’s financial health; which he says is in bad shape. He’s written about that more than once and goes contrary to those who understand the real value of GDP in a countries financial health.

Upon doing some digging (figuratively of course) I did find that China does apparently hold roughly 20,000 tons of gold. Gives me a correction on my own “facts” (not) known.
    The next time Bill Holter speaks, I’ll listen.

So you never clicked the paintings and photographs. All that wonderful info. And the often very large originals. I had no idea people didn’t realize that.

V. Arnold
    Participant

Yes, actually I did, thank you very much.
    Even, as an ex-semi-pro photographer; I found it interesting, but not noteworthy.
    But that’s the thing about art; many styles and many tastes; not all satisfied…
    😉

V. Arnold
    Participant

Sorry, brain fart; no, before you saying, I had never known to click the art for information.
    Yes, pity, but now we know to click art/photographs.

zerosum
    Participant

My hearth hurts.
    The USA is raining death wherever it goes.

zerosum
    Participant

Anderson Coper will soon be in Syria.

zerosum
    Participant

Destroying the chemical weapons targets by blowing them up and spreading the chemicals into the environments.
    Therefore, this will cause no damage to people or to the environment.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.