Debt Rattle April 5 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle April 5 2024

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    poppie
    Participant

I cant find where someone said get rid of evil jews. I see people say all jews are evil often. At least they are not liars.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@poppie

I cant find where someone said get rid of evil jews.

I think you should work on seeing better.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Deebs ur working hard today….and on my birthday no less.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Because poppie is right .
    It’s ur bud Dr D who wrote it as a projection of thought onto a 3rd party.
    Here it is, fucking monumental assholery don’t you think?

Dr D: ” I get the sense you believe since I don’t want to track down and kill every Jew on sight”

When I write assholery i genuinely mean jackassery, shitbaggery and tomfoolery.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@DrDRich

With the exception of the minutes of the day that you wasted on misdiagnosing Dr D, and pretending to misunderstand @poppie’s intent, Happy Birthday.

As a doctor you might reconsider the wisdom of encouraging folks to harbor a grudge against all members of a class because of the foul deeds of only a part of that class. After the vast medical crimes endemic to the Covid-19 pandemic creation, and subsequent vax atrocities, I would think that you would encourage people to practice more discernment. You might want them to show it to you and your fellow practitioners some day (so many of whom happen to be Jewish, by the way.)

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Just another attempt on my part to patiently explain (and document a little) That serious investigation of, “Who’s behind all this anti-human, evil, f-ing insanity?” does NOT wind up with Jews at the bottom of the rabbit hole.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

But it DOES include lots of Jewish surnames all the way back to Biblical times. The thing to notice is that Biblical times is not the bottom, and that Jews aren’t the only critters in the warren.

aspnaz
    Participant

DBS said

As a doctor you might reconsider the wisdom of encouraging folks to harbor a grudge against all members of a class because of the foul deeds of only a part of that class.

Convicted murderers are not all bad because some of them were convicted while innocent, so when a murderer comes knocking at your door, wanting to say hi to your children, don’t immediately see them as a bad person, they could easily be one of the good murderers; don’t harbor a grudge against all murderers because of the foul deeds of only a part of that class.

I don’t know why DBS has no survival instincts, maybe he thinks God or some other fantasy will protect him, maybe he is one of the majority of Americans. Seeing where America is today, you wonder whether him being so busy trying to ensure that some innocent are not mislabelled as bad guys, is really paying off.

DBS would free all convicted murderers because some may be innocent. Nice.

aspnaz
    Participant

DBS said

Just another attempt on my part to patiently explain (and document a little) That serious investigation of, “Who’s behind all this anti-human, evil, f-ing insanity?” does NOT wind up with Jews at the bottom of the rabbit hole.

Heaven forbid that your precious Jews should end up being the devil’s chosen ones.

aspnaz
    Participant

According to the gospel accounts, Jewish authorities in Roman Judea charged Jesus with blasphemy and sought his execution, but lacked the authority to have Jesus put to death (John 18:31), so they brought Jesus to Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor of the province, who authorized Jesus’ execution (John 19:16).

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_deicide

Are Americans so retarded that they think that the Jews were the good guys in this story? If Jesus Christ was the son of God, do they think that God thought it was okay for the Jews to kill his son? Maybe it was a test, if they kill my son then I know they are bloodthirsty enough to be my chosen ones (just kidding, the chosen one fables come from elsewhere). Now, you may think that this would make the American evagelicals hate the Jews, but no, there is more to it.

American evangelicals support the Jews, they support the Jews because they believe that the death of Jesus means that they can now go to heaven. If the Jews had not killed Jesus, the sinners would have been condemned to damnation in hell, but Jesus came to save us from our sins. In other words, the Jews were mean’t to kill Jesus, it was God’s will. The evangelicals are therefore thankful for the murder of Jesus because, like all people, they are selfish and want to go to heaven. Theirs is a sort of:

Fuck Jesus, we get to go to heaven thanks to the murdering Jews. Thankyou Jews

Despite the “thou shalt not kill” commandment, it actually is the reverse when it comes to Jesus. God rewarded humans with the forgiveness of their sins and everlasting life in return for killing his son Jesus. Yeah, kind of an insane religion. It also explains the killings done by Christians over the centuries; God will reward you with the biggest prize for killing his son, so surely if I kill my neighbour (not God’s son) then God should give me something, obviously not something as massive as everlasting life in heaven, but I have that already so no problem.

Christians and their support for Jews is completely retarded; mind you the Jewish faith is equally retarded. Religion is frequently used to convince people that doing bad things is not actually that bad. People who believe these stories are obviously not deep thinkers, they live by faith, another form of rejecting responsibility.

aspnaz
    Participant

Maybe in another 2000 years, the Gaza story will be written up in a new collection of Jewish books. That book will probably be stating that the Devil sent the Gazans to Israel to take it away from the Jews. The Jews called on God to remove the Gazans but he did not respond. The Jews were crestfallen, they felt that they had been abandoned by God. But their leader Netanyahoo told the Jews, you must earn your right to be God’s chosen ones, so they took it upon themselves to destroy every last Gazan. God looked down and saw what the Jews had done and he was pleased. God spoke to the Jews and told them “I did not abandon you, it was a test and you passed, you are my chosen ones to now rule the Earth”.

I wonder who will play the American Chistians, bending over and taking a huge wedge of bullshit up the ass on behalf of their racist, child killing God.

aspnaz
    Participant

Yeah, kind of an insane religion. It also explains the killings done by Christians over the centuries

Forgot to mention forgiveness of sins. You can go murder someone as a Christian then God will forgive you of your sins if you repent. Kind of cool huh? Go to Gaza, murder thousands, use your Get Out Of Jail free card. No wonder the US Christians have been happy to join the military, they knew that a quick repent and their ass was clean and welcomed by God.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.