Debt Rattle Aug 6 2014: Europe’s Tumbling, Who’s To Blame?

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle Aug 6 2014: Europe’s Tumbling, Who’s To Blame?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Natl Photo Mailman with “The Flying Merkel” motorcycle 1915 I don’t want to make it a habit to talk about other people’s writing, I don’t find that te
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle Aug 6 2014: Europe’s Tumbling, Who’s To Blame?]

Professorlocknload
    Participant

Journalism as political infomercial. These hacks want so much to believe in their “Princes”, that they become boosters, even unpaid ones. Yes, I imagine many would hope their bias will grant them special privilege and exclusive rights of access to the halls of power, but most still don’t want to admit their faith has been betrayed. So they continue to apologize for those they themselves placed on the throne.

Professorlocknload
    Participant

Shhh,,, don’t tell “Investment Professionals,” but;

“As betting at the race ring adds neither strength nor speed to the horse, so the exchange of shares in the stock market adds no capital to business, no increase in the production and no purchasing power to the market.” Henry Ford

As Finance really has become no more than a net cost of, and burden on, doing business.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.