Debt Rattle August 13 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 13 2023

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Celticbiker
    Participant

V Poet, no , Im not a notsee. I did not get the jewjab, but Iam watching my family die from it becacause I could not convince t them to not take it. Their freinds, their doctors and the fuckin TV told them to take it. They took it, now Im caring for them and burying them. You can fuck off, Poets need a punch in the fuckin face because they never can deal with reality.

Oroboros
    Participant

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Local musician turns tragedy into triumph with latest song addressing robbery experiences, rise in crime in L.A.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/local-musician-turns-tragedy-into-triumph-with-latest-song-addressing-robbery-experiences-rise-in-crime-in-l-a/

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@CelticBiker

Regarding your vicious belligerence toward other commenters here. Don’t you think it’s time to tone it down?

citizenx
    Participant

“Rich Men North Of Richmond”

I’ve been sellin’ my soul, workin’ all day
    Overtime hours for bullshit pay
    So I can sit out here and waste my life away
    Drag back home and drown my troubles away

It’s a damn shame what the world’s gotten to
    For people like me and people like you
    Wish I could just wake up and it not be true
    But it is, oh, it is

Livin’ in the new world
    With an old soul
    These rich men north of Richmond, Lord knows they all
    Just wanna have total control
    Wanna know what you think, wanna know what you do
    And they don’t think you know, but I know that you do
    ‘Cause your dollar ain’t shit and it’s taxed to no end
    ‘Cause of rich men north of Richmond

I wish politicians would look out for miners
    And not just minors on an island somewhere
    Lord, we got folks in the street, ain’t got nothin’ to eat
    And the obese milkin’ welfare

Well, God, if you’re 5-foot-3 and you’re 300 pounds
    Taxes ought not to pay for your bags of fudge rounds
    Young men are puttin’ themselves six feet in the ground
    ‘Cause all this damn country does is keep on kickin’ them down

Lord, it’s a damn shame what the world’s gotten to
    For people like me and people like you
    Wish I could just wake up and it not be true
    But it is, oh, it is

Livin’ in the new world
    With an old soul
    These rich men north of Richmond, Lord knows they all
    Just wanna have total control
    Wanna know what you think, wanna know what you do
    And they don’t think you know, but I know that you do
    ‘Cause your dollar ain’t shit and it’s taxed to no end
    ‘Cause of rich men north of Richmond

I’ve been sellin’ my soul, workin’ all day
    Overtime hours for bullshit pay

The lyrics give voice to the angst frustration and anger of Americans working class pointing a rageful finger at our ruling elite.

Yep, and with the Liberal scum who put us all out of work, and then tried to force us to bow down and eat shit with their support and encouragement of the mandates.

They picked and started this fight, now they have a reckoning coming. I predicted years ago that they will soon be in a position asking for help- for the unapologetic deeds they have done. I vowed to not lift a finger for, or in, their defense.

An incident in my neighborhood today bore this out- I stood strong with conviction and courage and did not lift a pinky to “help”- for they paved the road to hell with their awful intentions these past years alone.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/never-forget-leftists-showed-their-true-authoritarian-colors-during-covid

citizenx
    Participant

Don’t you think it’s time to tone it down?

Or let people speak their mind and voice their justified anger.

Maybe its time YOU stop being a fucking coward and get some balls. From Rauls writings just days ago-

You’re on the verge of the abyss. if you want to take your chances with what you might find down there, fair enough. But always know that you have a choice. And that, if somehow they do manage to stage a presidential election in November 2024 as things stand now, it’ll be fake from A to Z. Grow a pair, people, grow a backbone. You’re going to need them.

Veracious Poet
    Participant

Why they really hate Trump:

I remember my college days; everybody was drinking. It was, like, normal, Trump said. I was abnormal…

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/02/trump-kavanaugh-drinking-863144

EOT.

zerosum
    Participant

Prepare.
    Change is coming.
    Repeating/Doing the same thing as yesterday does not bring back the past.

The Debt – BY PAUL LAURENCE DUNBAR
    This is the debt I pay
    Just for one riotous day,
    Years of regret and grief,
    Sorrow without relief.

Pay it I will to the end —
    Until the grave, my friend,
    Gives me a true release —
    Gives me the clasp of peace.

Slight was the thing I bought,
    Small was the debt I thought,
    Poor was the loan at best —
    God! but the interest!

Noirette
    Participant

zerosum wrote: Noirette, Are the MSM informing you of the need to get “the triple shot” for protection against the triple virus that is coming this fall?

In Switz. the cov19 jab has been ‘cancelled’ — the official lang. is super prudent, to not contradict the World narrative.

“The Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) said on April 3, 2023 that no Covid-19 vaccination is recommended for spring/summer 2023.”

also… “All remaining COV prevention measures were lifted on April 1, 2022. Masks are no longer required on public transport, and there is no more five-day isolation requirement for positive cases. Health-related restrictions for incoming travellers were lifted in February.”

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/society/covid-19_coronavirus–the-situation-in-switzerland/45592192

In CH there are no official or other advisories for boosters, flu shots, triple shots, from Fed / Cantonal authorities. Nor afaik from individual docs, I have heard (perso. comm.) .. they obey…and are relieved…

On the ground (CH) ppl are treating COV like some past crazy thingie, breathe deep, rock a tune, yay, all over now.

Part of the reason for this is that there have been, since 2019 to now, no excess deaths for ppl younger than 65. (Over that age huge excess, how much, why, etc. other topic.)

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.