Debt Rattle August 14 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 14 2021

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    those darned kids
    Participant

“The Co-Founder Of Snopes Wrote Dozens Of Plagiarized Articles For The Fact-Checking Site”

see? they shoulda hired me.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

This Great Awakening gig was grossly misrepresented in the advertisements. The sales guy said it was gonna be a glorious resurgence of some kind, but so far it has been more like regaining pain filled consciousness in some place you don’t recognize, trying to assemble the fragments of what can only have been a drug soaked blackout bender of monumental proportions.

Kimo
    Participant

Original thought? I fancy myself on par with my vaccinated friends, who can’t be bothered to take Vitamin D regularly.

Five stars tonight. (Near midnight for me). Sparkles and fireworks, everyone.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Deflationista
    “ Capitalism likes to encourage capitalizing on things. And that may simply be what we are seeing.”

Yes, that is why I am slow to state that this is about reducing the population…while I acknowledge that there are some powerful people who have floated that idea…I have seen no direct evidence. (Although, there are powerful players who don’t seem to mind if some die.). It is completely possible that this entire pandemic mess was about some very powerful pharmaceutical companies (and their investors) increasing their profits tidily.

I rank a lot of what I come across. Much of it goes in the “maybe” pile. That is where I put the concerns about the Covid vaccine causing infertility. Hence I noticed Michael Yeadon’s comment in the video today, which led to the tiny study that suggests, at the very least, there are a few days after vaccination that if they correspond with embryo implantation, that may cause a problem. Earth shattering? No. It’s a few days. It’s a tiny study that suggests more study should be done.

“ A global pandemic should be a time where we pool resources and attempt to find some deeper value and connection. ”

Yes.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

@ Thomas JK
    <<Sorry, folks. I’m a bit sour this week. My mother, of all people, offered to bribe me to take the shot. All I can do is counter with a firm “No.” >>
    Ouch!

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.