Debt Rattle August 16 2022

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 16 2022

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    oxymoron
    Participant

@FigmundSreud

trees and Hesse – you gave me the perfect start to the day – thank you

D Benton Smith
    Participant

The first one truly aware of what just happened is the one who wins what happens next.

Redneck
    Participant

“Aboriginal populations used Bogong moths as a food source 2,000 years ago, researchers find. Researchers found food remains of Bogong moths on a stone tool in a cave in the foothills of the Australian Alps in Victoria. Image on the left is by Ajay Narendra and the Bogong moth-covered wall is by Eric Warrant.8 Feb 2021′

I ate silk worm lava when I was visiting South Korea. I sent a photo to my daughter in Australia to identify what they were before I tried them . Not really my cup of tea as it turned out , not a pleasant taste.

Thai people eat the most bugs of any country that I have visited. The markets have many stalls selling a variety of bugs , the large green locusts seem to be a favourite.

If folk want to eat bugs well do so at your own choice and risk. It is the coercion , the demand that we change our diets by rich elites that is so infuriating. “You eat the crickets deplorable , I got a prime Wagu steak thank you.”

I was unsure when I first saw this if it was a computer animated thingy but looks like it was an actual event which kind of neuters my previous comment.

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/nicole-kidman-eats-a-4-course-meal-of-bugs-on-camera-in-an-attempt-to-normalize-eating-insects

Redneck
    Participant

Sundance is hot on the trail of what the document raid is about.

President Trump Wants Full Unredacted Raid Affidavit Released

Redneck
    Participant

“The lawsuit was filed against specific persons and most of those persons were interviewed by the FBI as part of the originating investigation. Within the subjects of the lawsuit we find names and groups including:

Hillary Clinton, Hillary for America Campaign Committee, DNC, DNC Services Corp, Perkins Coie, Michael Sussmann, Marc Elias, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charles Dolan, Jake Sullivan, John Podesta, Robby Mook, Phillipe Reines as well as Fusion GPS, Glenn Simpson, Peter Fritsch, Nellie Ohr, Bruce Ohr, Orbis Business Intelligence, Christopher Steele, Igor Danchenko, Neustar Inc., Rodney Joffe, James Comey Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Kevin Clinesmith and Andrew McCabe.”

Redneck
    Participant

COMPLAINT FOR DAMAGES AND DEMAND FOR TRIAL BY JURY
    The Plaintiff, Donald J. Trump, by and through his undersigned counsel, hereby serves his suit against the Defendants, Hillary R. Clinton, HFACC, Inc., the Democratic National Committee, DNC Services Corporation, Perkins Coie, LLC, Michael Sussmann, Marc Elias, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Charles Halliday Dolan, Jr., Jake Sullivan, John Podesta, Robert E. Mook,

WES
    Participant

Trump may be fighting the swamp through the courts but the swamp will never provide Trump or any other enemy, with a honest court.

ezlxa1949
    Participant

Warning, warning . . . . . if somebody doesn’t post something within the NEXT thirty minutes I’m going to start up again.

One problem for me is that TAE is posted while I’m sound asleep. I wake up to a well-populated comment stream and it’s all over.

those darned kids
    Participant

D Benton Smith: “let’s feed bugs to the rich”

how about: “let’s feed the rich to the bugs”?

those darned kids
    Participant

mpsk: “My trees say ‘Oh, how I love squirrels!'”

my squirrels say, “oh, how we love eggplant and tomatoes and beans and sunflowers and tomatillos and peppers and broccoli and cauliflower and zucchinis and squash and cucumbers and and and and”.

those darned kids
    Participant

stink bugs!

John Day
    Participant

@Oxymoron: Thanks for the video. You seem very serious and sincere in it. your friend had more of the gift of gab. i’m sorry he was driven to take his own life recently.
    Those were different times…

John Day
    Participant

@Dr. D and all-yall: I said I’d included a link to an abiotic oil research paper this morning and I had not done so. Here it is https://www.intechopen.com/chapters/41889

As a vegetarian I sometimes eat very small things like weevils accidentally. John the Baptist ate locusts and wild honey, probably more locusts, right?
    i’m recalling the story of the Vietnamese man who was starving without even insects to eat. My windshild is mostly clean after driving 200 miles mostly in the country these days on my round trips to Yoakum. I notice hitting one bug these days.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

@ https://theautomaticearth.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/CalvinDoomed.jpg

Psst, … Calvin! Ever read Hamlet? No? Hamlet, Act III, Scene I – To be, or not to be … , … just starting words! Read on, …

F.S.

aspnaz
    Participant

Redneck said:

Researchers found food remains of Bogong moths on a stone tool in a cave in the foothills of the Australian Alps in Victoria.

Even the Abos had fly swats.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.