Debt Rattle August 19 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 19 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 110 total)
  • Author

Henri Matisse View of Nôtre Dame 1914   • Early Covid-19 Therapy Significantly Improved Covid-19 Outcomes (SD) • Up To 100 May Already Be Infecte
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 19 2021]

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

Germ
    Participant

They take an experimental shot,

have a bad reaction,

tell themselves its Covid and would have been worse if they hadn’t just injected an experimental toxin into themselves.

Then the mainstream media blames those who didn’t get the injection.

Clown World

https://www.klkntv.com/lincoln-woman-battling-rare-breakthrough-covid-19-case/ 🤡🤡🤡

Germ
    Participant

“Jabbed adults infected with Delta ‘can match virus levels of unvaccinated’ ”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/19/jabbed-adults-infected-with-delta-can-match-virus-levels-of-unvaccinated

Polder Dweller
    Participant

“My message to parents who will need to of course provide consent for the children, is that I would not have been a part of a process and approving this, unless I believed it was safe…”

I don’t give a rat’s derrière what she believes, she has to know it’s safe before advising people to give it to their children. Of course, she doesn’t know it’s safe quite simply because she cannot know it is and that should be reason enough for any responsible parent not to allow their child to be vaccinated.

“We don’t yet know how much transmission can happen from people who get Covid-19 after being vaccinated – for example, they may have high levels of virus for shorter periods of time,” said Sarah Walker, a professor of medical statistics and epidemiology at the University of Oxford, before continuing “or they may have high levels of virus for very long periods of time, we just don’t know at the moment – wait, scratch that last bit would you?”

those darned kids
    Participant

the first study cited today is extremely frustrating. my wife went through, and is going through, torment because of this disease.

her cousin died. 33. athlete. in january. mexico d.f. when i heard he was sick, i immediately thought of ivermectin, azithromycin. but how could i, a musician far away, call up his family and tell them to try that, especially with all the nonsense thrown at us everyday on the “news”?

his death saddens me so. it also leaves me very bitter.

what kind of people would go out of their way to limit others from trying new treatments if nothing is working anyway?!

this paradigm where topjerk becomes our leadership has to change. i do hope people from the future aren’t watching all of this, for the behaviour of some, a small number, really, is beyond shameful, and for the rest of us, frankly, quite embarrassing.

alas, better late than never.

for most.

those darned kids
    Participant

“New US Air Force Secretary Wants To “Scare” China”

oh, he’s frightening them, alright, the way a nutso neighbour scares you when you hear them fire up a lawnmower, saw or leafblower.

it’s not the machine that frightens you – it’s how stupidly you know they are going use abuse the tool they have.

Germ
    Participant

Pray for the Vaxxed – they’re gonna need it.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1428265658987552775

Oroboros
    Participant

Folks have mentioned Bedpan Joe’s Afgan Clusterfuck and how other allies our reassessing their options.

How about within the US itself.

At least half the 50 States giving Old White Joe the Finger.

Texas and Florida already have a head start but the Biden Junta does not look like it can organize it’s way out of a wet paper bag.

oxymoron
    Participant

Can’t imagine how much more the press would be screeching if Afghanistan fell under Trump. I reckon he dodged a major bullet losing the election.

Oroboros
    Participant

the robots at Boston Dynamics got another software update.

My ex military friends when they see the robots at Boston Dynamics always discuss where to shoot them with a killshot.

You can’t eat them afterwards they say, but they’d make interesting lawn jockeys for the entrance of the house.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a0/4a/25/a04a25c1eeb6d8c78c8157f0006e06d5.jpg

Germ
    Participant

“SARS-CoV-2 spike protein-induced platelet activation: Mechanism for virus and vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia”

‘Our results indicated that the formed PF4/SP complexes can, on one hand, trigger the formation of PF4-antibodies and on the other hand mediate/activate platelets followed by inducing thrombotic events, which is the mechanism for excessive procoagulant activity observed in Covid-19 patients.’

https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-746765/v1

Germ
    Participant

The Spanish judiciary has officially had it with this crap.

“The Supreme Court knocks down ‘covid passport’ to enter bars, restaurants and nightclubs in Andalucia”

The Supreme Court knocks down ‘covid passport’ to enter bars, restaurants and nightclubs in Andalucia

Oroboros
    Participant
    Dr. D
    Participant

A new motive to a crime, like Ukraine?

Did the NY Fed Confiscate $1.3 Billion in Afghan Gold: Striking Revelations from Afghanistan’s Central Bank Chief”

At $1T/day, think that’ll last to September? Well let’s see, corruption is infinite and resources are finite: Nope.

Besides, the gold was never there to begin with, it’s been sold out 500 times. Ask Jeff Christian.

In other news, Biden admin just haaaaaaappened to shut down the entire civilian evacuation center in the State Department. 3 months ago when he extended the withdrawl. Kind of like when Bush said the State-building side of the State Dept wouldn’t be needed in Iraq, they’re going to greet us with flowers, go home.

Oh and his State Dept appointees were online bragging how America’s great work in Asia has made the world safe and stable for Chinese expansion. Okay, great! So pay us. Not pay us? So you’re selling out your country for free?

One wit pointed out that if you have a civil war, and one side with 300k men throws down their arms the minute you look away, you never really had a civil war, did you? You had a fake war the U.S. 100% created and kept going. Clearly the Afghans are unified. Against you and your dumb plans; they’re just smarter than you are.

So if we’ve got “10k” American citizens still there, and we’re evacuating Afghans first, and adding 5k more targets to be trapped there, why? You just shut off the mechanisms that would allow them to leave in an orderly fashion we’ve had agreed and pre-planned since 2019, so why do you want all those hostages stuck there? Carter x1,000. Why? On purpose, duh.

“Gen. Milley Claims Nobody Expected Taliban to Take Afghanistan in Just 11 Days”

Hahahaha! General Milley. His very name is a joke. Okay, you and your staff didn’t realize it. Fine with me: you’re all fired. We are replacing you with all the generals and colonels that DID see it. War is hell. Bye bye.

After that, we fire every doctor spokesperson that got every single thing related to Covid wrong, and replace them with every one who got it right. Or even bridge trolls from random websites, who predicted everything while eating Cheetos, half-reading and half-asleep. It wasn’t that hard.

“New Zealand to Sink Entire Country into the Sea to Stop Single Case of COVID” –BBee
    They should take one for the team. I appreciate it.

“”Listen, this gives me no pleasure,” Ardern said in an address, “but desperate times call for desperate measures. I am left with no choice but to fully submerge this island underwater until the threat of COVID is passed.” She then drilled a hole into the ground with an auger until water began rushing out, which then enveloped the whole island.
    Authorities assured the rest of the world that Prime Minister Ardern’s move was in no way an overreaction and is completely reasonable in every way.”

You know, like building Australian internment camps, to move people out of hotels into quarantine, but with more fresh air! Well I haven’t heard you ALSO need to pay for them, like in Canada.

“New Zealand’s Tyrannical PM Tells Kiwis to ‘Blame Australia’ for COVID Lockdowns” Not my fault!!! If reality didn’t exist, my plan would have worked perfectly!

Speaking of super-spreaders risking whole continents: “Texas Democrat Admits She Went To Portugal After Fleeing State”. That was AFTER they all flew maskless together, took selfies, and contaminated everyone in the White House and Congress. Leading by example, I’m sure.

Larry Elder Vows to Reverse Vaccine, Mask Mandates If He Replaces Newsom as California Governor”

He vows to follow Sweden, which is health care the Left hates now. Hates so, so much. How reckless to follow the health care they held up as an example for 40 years. These Black men must be stopped! Only rich white men from oligarchic families can save us, like Newsome. Damn you Republicans who want the Swedish health model!

Along with satire, irony is dead and impossible at this point.

“The Messiest Phase of the Pandemic Yet” –Atlantic.

Is that ‘cause you’re lying? Lying before, lying now, and lying in the future? Is that why the data doesn’t seem to make sense? I assure you: reality makes perfect sense. If you can’t see it, you’re lost and lying.

100 million people in the United States have likely been infected by SARS-CoV-2 and 167 million people are fully vaccinated. Yet despite this huge population of people with at least some level of immunity, the Delta variant has sent case and hospitalization numbers soaring. Florida is on its way to having twice as many people hospitalized now than during any previous wave, when essentially no one was vaccinated.”

Huh, that IS weird. 200M, or 2/3rds safe we’re at the level Fauci said would work, and yet hospitalizations are rising. However could this be? Which we measure with a test that doesn’t work but plan to keep using for 4 more months, so how can we have bad data? It’s so mysterious.

“there might still be outbreaks, as the Brown University public-health expert Ashish Jha fears will happen in South Dakota after the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.”

But never happened. We make stuff up. Just like Texas, the Superbowl, and the CDC director crying on TV as cases fell. But THIS time! I promise Charlie Brown.

“San Francisco, which has 70 percent of its population vaccinated, has nonetheless seen a similar case surge to the one in Maricopa County, home to Phoenix, Arizona, where only 43 percent of residents are vaccinated.” Still can’t figure it out. Since I pre-decided vaccines work based on my tribalism, can’t figure out what’s happening. Oh btw, it’s the unvaccinated’s fault the vaccinated get sick, because vaccines work and only the unvaccinated can get it, and give it to the vaccinated, who can’t get it. But do. But it’s not their fault because vaccines work.

Which she says before saying this: “Vaccinated people can be infected with and transmit the virus.”

And this: “Mayo Clinic data found much lower effectiveness against infection, especially for the Pfizer vaccine, which the authors contend had an effectiveness of just 42 percent against infection” Huh. Still too high, Scandinavian miracle country Iceland said zero percent.

Picking on catastrophic Florida, in the news, here’s the numbers (java script) https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/florida/

Wow, cases that cause…no deaths. 1/3rd the deaths of the original peak? Golly, so skeered. So is that 1/3rd of 0.03%? I think so.

“But millions of unvaccinated people are still getting infected. And for them, the old mathematics of COVID-19 will hold.” No they will not. Delta is far less dangerous as Alpha, which, hospital closings aside, was barely deadly to begin with. You can’t have the SAME mathematics and 1/3rd of the same. 1/3rd of a number is a DIFFERENT number. But…The Atlantic. Harvard Journalist. Math-and-data-phobic.

“130,000 residents in nursing homes have sa- — have sadly, over the period of this virus, passed away.” –Biden

Uh, but from old age and not from Covid? What do you mean, sir?

Germ
    Participant

Washington State – “Inslee brings back statewide mask order and mandates vaccines for school workers”

https://www.seattletimes.com/education-lab/inslee-brings-back-statewide-mask-order-and-mandates-vaccines-for-school-workers/

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant

The Pentagon memo called Afghanistan the Saudi Arabia of lithium

uh, oh, here comes the lithorenmibi. stupid humans.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

rachel “russia made me rich” maddow: “dictator chic is the same the world over.” In a not-so-subtle dig at Donald Trump, she added, “And they really like gold fixtures.”

¡!¡!¡!¡hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!¡!¡!¡!

michael “babylon or bust” hudson: The media are showing pictures of the Afghan palace and one of the warlord’s office. I did a double-take, because the plush, wretched-excess furnishings looked just like Obama’s $12 million McMansion furnishings in Martha’s Vineyard.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

nyp: Bottom line: Our military must be disciplined to win wars, rather than promote gender ideology and postmodern race theories (at home or abroad).

top line: your military must be abolished. stupid humans.

sparked by the global transition to green energy.

the united states uses more electricity for air conditioning than the entire continent of africa uses for everything. “hey, look, a desert. let’s build some cities!” what pollutes in vegas doesn’t stay in vegas.

Has anyone else noticed that when Biden says the word “virus” he makes it sound like the word “farce”?

those darned kids
    Participant

dr. d: “Carter x1,000.” paging ron desantis, paging ron desantis. time to start negotiating to release the hostages on january, 21st, 2025.

Those robots…BoDy let it slip a while back (in that robot dance video?) that all of their movements are painstakingly choreographed. Robots can’t think- action programming where a robot would have to decide what to do in a given situation isn’t here yet. I’m pretty sure the robot controllers are eagerly waiting for humans to be chipped in such a way to be able to instruct the robot to separate target “xzH11874” (a person’s head) from target “xzT11874” (a torso).
    I have often wondered if a wet towel wouldn’t be helpful.
    Or how about a handful of marbles?

those darned kids
    Participant

to distract a robot dog, throw him a piece of rebar to chase.

absolute galore
    Participant

Contrary to the post on TAE today, apparently Ivermectin does NOT work. (By the way, the study above which was positive only used 2mg per kg of body weight for treatment, half of what is prescribed by FLCC.)

Here is a massive Ivermectin take-down by Salon.
    Many interesting points to observe, I will just highlight a couple and let you find the rest.

Smaller studies, Boulware added, tend to look and see if ivermectin has an impact on a patient’s viral load. Yet there is debate as to whether viral load is a meaningful metric.

“The question in COVID, which is kind of unknown, is whether that actually means anything,” Boulware said. “It sounds great — making the virus go away faster is probably a good thing — but the virus is going to go away eventually anyway with your immune system. What is the clinical benefit of the treatment? “

Wait, my immune system?

There was even an opinion piece published in the Wall Street Journal, titled “Why Is the FDA Attacking a Safe, Effective Drug?”; tellingly, the op-ed was co-written by a research fellow at the Hoover Institution, a right-leaning, pro-free market think tank, and a pharmaceutical industry consultant who previously worked for the company that developed and marketed ivermectin.

Then later:
    This is one reason why experts like David Boulware, a professor of medicine at the University of Minnesota’s Medical School and a co-chair of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) ACTIV-6 trial steering committee, says there is definitely not enough scientific evidence to believe that ivermectin is an effective treatment

Wait. Doesn’t the NIH own a key patent in the Moderna vaccine?…

“You can also overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death,” the FDA states. “There’s a lot of misinformation around, and you may have heard that it’s okay to take large doses of ivermectin. That is wrong.”.

And they say it has bad reactions with other drugs, etc. etc.

In Louisiana, which is experiencing a surge in COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths, a local Louisiana news outlet reported that doctors are seeing patients admitted to the hospital with COVID-19 who say they took horse ivermectin to treat COVID-19.

“It is the saddest thing to have somebody come in and say, ‘but I was taking my ivermectin.’ And have to admit them to a hospital, put them on a breathing machine, when we have great prevention [t]hat is the vaccine,” one doctor said.

Is there any evidence ivermectin can treat COVID-19? We analyzed the prominent scientific studies
    Despite promising words in some studies, experts say ivermectin is a false hope for treating COVID-19. Here’s why
    By Nicole Karlis
    Published August 18, 2021 6:44PM (EDT)

I am a fan of Moneycircus (as seen on OffG! and his own new and “improved” website- (I don’t like white on black)) and would urge people to read his piece on Afghanistan as mentioned yesterday by Mr. House.
    The fat cats are not going to let that treasure trove mine itself.

absolute galore
    Participant

The last quote, “It’s the saddest thing” sounds just like the other made for tv lines….” As I gave last rites, I had to tell the patient it was too late to get vaccinated. I told the family to honor their relative they could go door to door promoting the vaccines.”

TDK- or, robot SQUIRREL!

Mister Roboto
    Participant

If Salon were a hardcopy publication, it would only be fit for butt-wiping.

absolute galore
    Participant

I’m skeptical of the whole “rare earth mineral” meme. These mineral deposits have been known for a long time. If the U.S. thought it would be at all feasible to go after the stuff, that would have been the focus of all the money we pissed away making contractors rich. I read recently it can take up to 16 years to get a mine built and producing something like lithium. We don’t have that sort of “long-term” patience. And I suspect it’s probably not viable for China to do much with it, either. I imagine it is not low hanging fruit, at the very least.

John Day
    Participant

Ilargi said:
    And stupidly: “But the fact that they can have high levels of virus suggests that people who aren’t yet vaccinated may not be as protected from the Delta variant as we hoped.”

Lemme ‘splain:
    They “mean” that the unvaccinated will not be protected from spread, because the vaccinated will be spreading it to them, by carrying it around in their noses.

They better get vaxxed then, so they can spread it too.

John Day
    Participant

I cn’t really hold off on posting this here, and will have the blog up soon. Most of my patients improve overnight on ivermectin-based treatment. Nobody has gotten worse on it. It’s safer than Tylenol/paracetamol.

I’m just going to meditate and pray more, and see how that works out, for now, Sir.Klaus Schwab, interviewed here: “This fourth Industrial Revolution doesn’t change what you do; it changes YOU, if you take a genetic editing”  . Thanks Luc:https://www.bitchute.com/video/zdiXbdRb8OCY/

These “required vaccines” are genetic insertion tools, right? Why are you dudes being so HEAVY?U.S. to require nursing homes get staff fully vaccinated or lose federal funding  The new measure, which would withhold Medicare and Medicaid funding to nursing homes that don’t comply, could take effect as early as next month, the official said, though the timing is fluid.It would impact about 15,000 nursing homes, which employ more than 1.3 million people nationwide.https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/18/covid-vaccine-us-to-require-nursing-homes-staff-get-shots-or-lose-government-funding.html

The clinic where I work is a “Federally Qualified Health Center” these days. I guess federal  funding will be cut off to ALL all medical facilities that don’t enforce 100% vaccination for all employees and contractors soon.I wonder how long before Social Security check only go to the vaccinated…Does this seem “un-American” to y’all?

zerosum
    Participant

Remember when …..
    Russia was the foreigners in Afghanistan
    and the USA did everything they could to help the Afghans to fight the foreign invaders.

Now the USA has nightmares that Russia, with China were doing the same thing to the USA.
    All of the USA intelligent never forsaw that their puppet gov. and their 300,000 trained military would not fight for the USA.
    ———–
    Killer weapon – spittle

Don’t piss off the waitress or she might spit in your soup.
    Bring the troops home.
    ———-
    The vaccine works.
    The number of LCH getting an outbreak of covid keeps increasing. The health authorities just announced that its now at 11 home infected. Imagine …. how bad it would be if the vaccine did not work.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/covid-19-update-aug18-1.6144952

There is one new assisted living outbreak at Nicola Meadows in Interior Health, for a total of 11 active outbreaks in assisted living and long-term care. Of those, eight are in Interior Health, two in Fraser Health and one in the Island Health region.

——–
    Propeganda …. repetition ….. it works for MSM

Mr. House
    Participant

Vae victis

those darned kids
    Participant

my wife: “mix the ivermectin with mint and raise the price. anything but the vaccines.”

Germ
    Participant

“Many fully vaccinated travellers could lose their right to visit Austria and Croatia as early as October this year as the countries confirm an ‘expiry date’ on vaccination statuses.”

Croatia and Austria set expiry date on holidaymakers’ vaccination status

Clown World!

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

“Texas cardiologist and leading medical expert Dr. Peter McCullough recently criticized the mass COVID vaccination program in the U.S., saying that it ‘will go down as one of the most deadly, one of the most injurious and costly in human history.’ ”

Top doctor: Mass vaccination program for COVID will be ‘one of the most deadly’ in history 

Noirette
    Participant

from prev. thread.

Ilargi posted: Any discussion of Afghan poppies that does not involve the CIA is useless. They are the boss of it. It’s been too long, and now too hard to find it all back right now, it that is even possible anymore, but I have zero doubt about this.

I posted World Bank Spiel and UN ‘hope-changey’ (eradicate poppies and educate girls, ex.) as examples of public positions on the Afgh. heroin trade.

How exactly the CIA controls the trade would be fascinating to investigate, understand.

>> Growing (equipment, water, fertilizers, protection, agri workers..)

>> Picking, gathering

>> Treating at site, packing, transport

>> Refining, packing again

>> exported to where, how, sold thru what channels?

Very long chain, it would be great to have some info.

For sure the Taliban are part of it, without them it would be impossible. It is one of the financing sources they rely on (it is said?)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.