Debt Rattle August 2 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 2 2021

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 147 total)
  • Author
    madamski cafone
    Participant

I rather like this, and suspect some here might find it useful. Or maybe everyone knows about thios site but me. Let’s cut the red wire and find out:

Abolist

As for 80s, drummer Stew was in rare form that night:

A Lunar Constabulary? Why Not, says Musk.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@phoenix: “… but in a visceral way I knew that I could not live under those type of conditions indefinitely.

Sorry it took another three years, but time itself is fluid, no? Glad you got out. You’re a special person. Nice for all of us on this board to experience your light shining. 🙂

Here’s a snippet of a poem I can’t be bothered to look up and properly attribute right now:

“Rest if you must,
    But don’t you quit”

madamski cafone
    Participant

Here we see a giant, majorly gained-in-function covid critter looking to pounce on the dear doctor caught, foolishly, without a safety mask:

tribbles

madamski cafone
    Participant

Hey! It’s official!

oafs

upstateNYer
    Participant

@darned kids: “…. his research was gain of infarction.”

Dammit … now you see what I meant with your one-liners? I’m still laughing.

those darned kids
    Participant

it’s all in the flavour spikes!

absolute galore
    Participant

TAE Summary wrote: * A model has suggested that a fourth wave of the Delta variant is coming in October. When pressed for details, the model stumbled on her high heels and was taken to a nearby emergi-care for a sprained ankle. A full recovery is expected.

I’m afraid that is not true/you are wrong/false news/pants on fire. The model, who had been jabbed 5x–first representing Phizer but switched to Moderna (and expert sources say took a shot of J&J late one night at a club), developed a clot shortly after his/her/their* stumble. Unfortunately all the nurses were home protesting the mandatory vaccine requirement and so the doctors intubated and she expired. A post mortem pcr test showed high levels of the Delta variant and cocaine in her nose. Her means of death was listed as tripping.

*gender reveal pending family notification

those darned kids
    Participant

gain of function,
    gain of friction;
    gain of faction,
    gain of fiction.

upstateNYer
    Participant

alright @absolute and @darned kids … are you two stand-up comedians and you didn’t bother to tell us? I’m calling unfair advantage! I want an instant replay to evaluate what actually took place!! Immediately!!!

upstateNYer
    Participant

@absolute: “I’m afraid that is not true …

I don’t know where you’ve been hiding that kind of stuff so far … but omg, I’m on the 3rd time reading and laughing so hard I’m crying. Good golly, thank you!

John Day
    Participant

@Robin-Madamski, who identifies as “cafone”:
    The Korybko piece from a few days ago, where Andrew too the single jab Sputnik Lite vaccine for practical reasons of professional freedom and movement, is a good one. Andrew Korybko is a very serious research-analyst reporter, who only signs off at the end, but I knew who it was when he listed his recent articles, and I had read most of them.

I’m a Very Proud COVID & Vaxx Realist But Here’s Why I Just Got the Sputnik Light Jab

He is finishing a PhD in Moscow and traveling the (mostly Eastern) world as a serious reporter of the workings of global empire. He has to fly on planes and go to conferences. I think he should take some ivermectin, too. I’m sure he has access to it on his travels. And there’s always Tractor Supply Company.
    https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/durvet-ivermectin-paste-187-608-g

Meanwhile it is pouring rain again in central Texas, like Japanese or Hawaiian monsoon rain, on August second. The Texas coastal plains end here at the Edwards Plateau, so the clouds often drop water here, but not like this summer. We are blessed as the West Coast is cursed, and so many other locations.

John Day
    Participant

Inquiring minds want to know:
    Is Kamala Harris he most unpopular VP since Nelson Rockefeller or Spiro Agnew?

madamski cafone
    Participant

“Her means of death was listed as tripping.”

LSD overdose?

John Day
    Participant

Lukejohn Day MD, in San Francisco, is not John Day MD in disguise, friends:

Without vaccinations, Dr. Day said, the hospitalization rate would be much worse. “We’re concerned right now that we’re on the rise of a surge here in San Francisco and the Bay Area,” Dr. Day said. “But what we’re seeing is very much what the data from the vaccines showed us: You can still get Covid, potentially. But if you do get it, it’s not severe at all.”

Germ
    Participant
    Germ
    Participant

@ John

“Andrew Korybko is a very serious research-analyst reporter…”

He can’t be “very serious” as the vaccine he has chosen to take is not approved by the UK or EU health authorities and thus will NOT be recognised. He should not expect that shot to afford him travel ‘privileges’ in Europe.

The Sinovax and Sinopharm vaxxes aren’t either.

Nor is the Indian manufacturd Astra Zeneca recognised!
    https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/immunized-banned-eu-covid-vaccines-equal-78812196

Germ
    Participant

Ever wondered how the Great Barrington Declaration was so effectively rubbished?

The smear campaign against the Great Barrington Declaration

madamski cafone
    Participant

@Robin-Madamski, who identifies as “cafone”

Others identify me as such and I do not oppose their designation if it pleases them to use it. I had worse nicknames in jail.

Me, fwiw, like ‘mc’. Hollerboyz/’hood ring to it. If I identified as a gender-of-choice as is the new fad, I’d identify as very male from the solar plexus down and very female from the solar plexus up.

Not that I ever felt any confusuion other than Why does society demand a man act this or that way, and why should I care? But ociety does, and the profile they calibrate repels me, while the primary jobs and attributes of women attract me… both above and below the sternum.

I love women, wanna marry all of ’em but am super-happy and grateful to be allowed to share my life with even one of those radiant beings. I aspire to emulate their higher traits while trying to understand their lesser traits and working to master my masculine traits.

madamski cafone translates, for me, into ‘weird old lady who some people think is a boor and a cad, and are sometimes very right about that’. Lotta interstitial room in that one, and it covers the spread enough to let me be me, whatever on earth that is beside a piece of God bouncing aroun d other pieces.

Inshallah,

mc

madamski cafone
    Participant

“He should not expect that shot to afford him travel ‘privileges’ in Europe.”

Boris Johnson wants to waive quarantine rules for COP26 attendees jabbed with Chinese & Russian vaccines – media

Which “proves” the truth about Brexit: Britain isn’t part of Europe. It’s the Japan of Europe.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@John Day: I read the Korybko essay but haven’t done a thoughtful consideration. I understand why Korybko got a vaccine and why the choice for Sputnik Light.

My first blush on this choice? I come down on the side of no *rushed* vaccination in my arm, no way. If we give in now, we give in … period. It’s always easier to make an excuse for going along and getting along than it is to do otherwise. The excuse du jour is “travel is needed for my job.”

But where does this end if we give in at step #3? (lockdowns, masking being #1 and #2). Not the first person we’ve seen fold. Won’t be the last.

VietnamVet
    Participant

The past week killed the meme that mRNA gene therapy are vaccines. Non-sterilizing, they are just another treatment but patentable and they funded nine more new billionaires. Booster shots won’t go anywhere if the side effects are even worse than the first two jabs.

The ruling class have lost all trust. No one will believe them if they say wait for newer better vaccines. The variants are spreading now. More are coming from the walking vaccinated coronavirus variant incubators and spreaders. Anybody can be shedding the virus, even vaccinated Senator Lindsey Graham.

We all are between a rock and a hard place. But, so far, the Overseers don’t seem to realize it. Propaganda works but when it becomes divorced from reality it collapses taking the believers with it.

The Powers can’t explain how a fifth wave in the USA is possible. They falsely blame the unvaccinated. Only Hermits and Billionaires isolated on their islands, a year and have later, could not have been exposed to coronavirus in the USA. Since the rulers refuse to pay for free public healthcare, quarantines/contact tracing or close the borders; they let the virus rip and they profiteered (The Shock Doctrine). But Mother Nature has the last laugh, the evolution of new variants is killing their money extraction schemes by the resulting chaos. It can be ended if the people restore a functional national government, regulate corporations for the public good, and rebuild a working public health system. In fact, China is controlling the coronavirus pandemic although they are still in difficult battles against Delta outbreaks.

upstateNYer
    Participant

I think any time we feel the need to justify something we’ve done, we know deep-down it wasn’t the right choice to make.

The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.

― Shannon L. Alder

those darned kids
    Participant

i’d say she’s the most cheney since agnew.

sarah woulda been great..

John Day
    Participant

@Madamski: That’s not a real snake.

Also: “Lucy, I’m Home!”

@PhoenixVoice
    : I’m interested in what your family tells you about QAnon. It’s apparently not like AlAnon for Quaaludes.

those darned kids
    Participant

great quote, upper.

viet, the powers don’t need to explain a fifth wave. everybody knows now whose fault it is.

germ, only the finest of jabs are allowed a membership. we may admit an asian for the photos.

m.c. ¿high? heels?

absolute. all the king’s nurses, and all the king’s rubes, couldn’t stop spikey from blocking her tubes.

madamski cafone
    Participant

“m.c. ¿high? heels?”

There’s no swish in me. Not a trace of queen although I’ll wear anything for a joke or just to prove I can. But I love telling women how pretty they look in that swell outfit they’re so obviously delighted by. And I come across kinda gay, I’m told, which suits me fine.

If I were a woman, I couldn’t wear high heels. And I’d complain big time about the no/small/useless pockets situation with so many womens’ clothing. And I’d carry a miniature but wickedly weighted assassin’s hatchet in my purse. Men have a tendency to get nasty with uppity women, and all this feminist/LGBT tolerance is a fassing group high. I’d carry an equalizer.

Bill7
    Participant

“The first full peer-reviewed results of phase 3 trials of the COVID-19 vaccine developed by AstraZeneca and Oxford University show that it is safe and >>up to 90% effective in preventing infection<<, supporting regulatory submissions for emergency use..”

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/12/phase-3-trials-show-astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-has-90-efficacy

Short memories / so confyoozing!

madamski cafone
    Participant
    Mister Roboto
    Participant

If I were a woman, I couldn’t wear high heels.

Wearing those all the time have given too many women a nasty acquired foot-deformity known as “hammer toes”.

those darned kids
    Participant

m.c., i was trying to make a pun. tripping, lsd, “high” heels.

m.r. wearing ties all the time has given too many men (and women!) a nasty acquired soul-deformity known as “neoliberalism’.

madamski cafone
    Participant

It is fascinating, the public memory. A collective hall of mirrors. Truth gets lost easily.

zerosum
    Participant

Where is the lie

“it is safe and >>up to 90% effective in preventing infection”

That means that there is a possibility that only10% of those vaccinated could get the virus
    Now, that is for one vaccine. Would the 10% be reduced by another 90% with 2 vaccines.

I call bull shit

madamski cafone
    Participant

HUman lessons we are likely to be relearning soon:

On Boomers and Beyond

Archie
    Participant

Current headline at Bloomberg:

‘Very Real Fourth Wave’ Presses FDA to Fully Approve Covid Shots

Time to fish or cut bait is nigh.

madamski cafone
    Participant

Lindsey Graham:

“South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham said Monday he has a case of the breakthrough coronavirus.

“I was just informed by the House physician I have tested positive for #COVID19 even after being vaccinated,” Graham tweeted at about 3:15 p.m. ET. “I started having flu-like symptoms Saturday night and went to the doctor this morning.”

“In consecutive tweets, he also said: “I feel like I have a sinus infection and at present time I have mild symptoms. I will be quarantining for ten days. I am very glad I was vaccinated because without vaccination I am certain I would not feel as well as I do now. My symptoms would be far worse.”

Amazing act of unwitting group hari-kari.

madamski cafone
    Participant

The CYA factor regarding bureaucracies and covid is becoming critically undefined. Should they double down on the Vakz or join the dissenters? Which would hold up better against a lawsuit of grievance? WIn reelection? Make them less likely to be attacked in public?

It would be apt if ironic, if a typical lawesuit against an insurance company were what finally broke our national constitution.

upstateNYer
    Participant

@Bill7: “The first full peer-reviewed results of phase 3 trials of the COVID-19 vaccine developed by AstraZeneca and Oxford University show that it is safe and up to 90% effective in preventing infection.”

Thank you. I was 90% certain I remembered the original vaccine(s) narrative accurately. They stated these vaccines prevented infection and if by some teeny chance you got infected, the vaccine reduced severity so you wouldn’t be hospitalized. Not just the AstraZeneca vaccine, all of them.

Drilling down into research studies to see the actual results? Not needed!!! The mainstream narrative drilled into us: prevent infection, protect grandma, reduce hospitalization. That’s why vaxxed don’t need masks.

We can play all the games we want with wording, but I’m not Winston yet …

upstateNYer
    Participant

@madam: it’s about the vote. Politician sticks finger in mouth. Holds wet finger up to the wind. Sees which way the wind is blowing. Makes decision. I’m hoping that mandatory vaxx… is going down, down, down … mandatory vaxx is going down … (put those words to whatever music is wandering in your head)

upstateNYer
    Participant

@darned kids: “the powers don’t need to explain a fifth wave. everybody knows now whose fault it is.

Are you seriously blaming me again? Seriously?? What the flip?

Btw, what wave are we on? Fourth? Fifth? I’ve lost track and need to update my calendar.

absolute galore
    Participant

Throughout Florida, from Jacksonville to Miami to Tampa, hospitals have become overwhelmed.

Barry Burton, the Pinellas County administrator, told the Tampa Bay Times that some local hospitals are already having to divert ambulances to different locations because of capacity concerns.

There has been a startling rise in the number of children with the virus at hospitals in Miami, many of them requiring intensive care.

Memorial Health’s Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital in Hollywood had seven patients with COVID-19. At Nicklaus Children’s Hospital in Miami, there were 17 patients with COVID-19 on Friday, including six in the ICU and one who needed a ventilator, Dr. Marcos Mestre, vice president and chief medical officer, told the Miami Herald.

About half of the patients were under 12, Mestre said, and the rest were older and eligible for the vaccine. But none of the patients with COVID-19 at Nicklaus Children’s on Friday were vaccinated. Most children who get COVID-19 do not need hospitalization, Mestre said.

There was another article on Fox about a 39-year-old dad who died saying I wish I got the vaccine. Article did not mention, but link to original showed he was quite overweight, especially in the belly where it can be extra problematic.

It seems like many here think there will be a sudden flight from vaccines.

I do not really see that. I still think most people are getting what they expected–no symptoms or mild symptoms.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 147 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.