Debt Rattle August 30 2016

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 30 2016

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Wynand Stanley Ice-packed Buick motor stunt, San Francisco 1922 • Banks Get Ready For ‘Economic Nuclear Winter’ (CNBC) • The “Devastating” Truth Behin
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle August 30 2016]

Raleigh
    Participant

“Numbers are rising again. This will stop only when we stop bombing and squeezing these people.”

The people in the picture at the link are from West Africa, the horn of Africa. We are not bombing them. We enabled them to come because we took out Gaddafi, who had previously stopped them, and now the word has gone out that Europe is open for business. Many more will come. Africa suffers from over-population, which is predicted to get a lot worse. Do you want us to take them all in? Is that what we should do? Build a few bridges for them to safely walk over so that lives are not lost in the water?

https://www.techinsider.io/africas-population-explosion-will-change-humanity-2015-8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_overpopulation

Yeah, it’s no wonder India is running out of fresh water, along with Asia. Too many damn people.

Of course the West needs to get out of Syria and Iraq – like yesterday. But of the one million Syrian refugees who apparently made it to Europe, most of them (from the videos we saw, I’d say 75%) are young Syrian men (many claiming they are teenagers when they are not). Heck, let’s lower that figure to 60%, or 600,000 able-bodied men who could have stayed behind and fought for their country against ISIS. I’m sure Syria, Assad and Putin could have used their help. I know if my country were under attack, I’d stay and fight. But instead they strapped on their Nike shoes and designer clothes, cell phones in hand, and headed to Europe.

Refugees get down and kiss the ground of the FIRST COUNTRY they’re able to escape to when they are in fear for their lives and hungry. They don’t travel through country after country until they get to a preferred one, and then claim amnesty. Yes, Merkel enticed them and, yes, they were helped by Soros and his NGOs, who instructed them on where to go, what to say, fed them, gave them assistance, steered them. Heck, many of them got rid of their ID’s because the word went out that ID’s gave up too much information; better to have none.

Imagine the difference 600,000 able-bodied men would have made in the war against ISIS. So Soros cleared out what could have been quite a large army. Why did he do that? What was his motivation? Because I know it wasn’t done for humanitarian reasons. Did he want to empty the country of young men who could fight back?

And so we sit here day after day lamenting the fact that Greece and Italy (and other European countries) have huge unemployment numbers. Well, duh! Do you think that adding millions more Africans and Middle Eastern migrants is going to help that? Wages will drop, jobs will become even scarcer.

George Soros and his globalization plans (I’d like to know who fronts him), no borders, no nations, open migration, no unity, no culture. Sounds like a stellar plan (not). The useful idiots on the Left will back him, never really knowing what he’s up to, and they’ll say, “Well, we’ve got to help out for moral reasons, for humanity.” Like helping a drowning man who pulls you under. The useful idiots won’t see the damage until it is too late, until they’re drowning in exactly the same conditions as the migrants they helped just left from.

Why did Merkel entice them? Who told her to, because I’m sure she didn’t do this on her own. What about Soros? Who’s fronting him? Is he the fake humanitarian arm of the U.S. government? What and who got together and thought this would be a good idea, and why?

So what is it that you want, Ilargi? What are you asking for? Bridges from Africa, ferries to bring over the millions who will most assuredly come? Helping more able-bodied men who should be fighting to take back their country?

Nassim
    Participant

The Moderate Syrian Opposition Are Terrorists from All over the World

An interview with a Syrian – an unusual event since the opinions of outsiders are so much more valuable.

Nassim
    Participant

Raleigh,

What you write is common-sense – a commodity very much in under-supply in Europe.

Unlike most people in Europe, I have lived a good chunk of my life or worked in 3rd world cities – Cairo, Tehran, Manila and Lagos.

The city I was born in, Cairo, had a population of 2 million at that time. Now, it is around 16 million. They have no real idea of the exact number.

West Europeans have no idea – absolutely no idea – as to how most people in the 3rd world live. They don’t realise that by letting in these people, they are destroying their own societies. You will not change them and raise them to your level. They will bring you down to theirs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.