Debt Rattle December 13 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 13 2023

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Oroboros
    Participant

Russia’s industry base and cheap abundant energy is cranking out armored vehicles like old time Detroit.

Ukronaziland can’t make anything because it’s industrial base has been vaporized by missile strikes for two years and counting.

Russia’s production numbers increase every month, to infinite and beyond…..

Oroboros
    Participant

Impressive: Tesla Announces New Android – Optimus

I hope Elon uses an army of Optimus’ to hunt down the NeoConJobs, their mediawhores, and the warmongering politicians in the Empire of LiesLiesLies and terminate them with extreme prejudice.

One can only dream…

Oroboros
    Participant

Boston Woke TWAT alert:

RACISM: The City of Boston’s mayor hosts a holiday party that whites are prohibited from attending. When she learned six white city council members were accidentally invited she was forced to apologize for having to rescind their invitations.

Oroboros
    Participant

The Empire of Lies Gangster Nation Military Mafioso

NaziLensky, the jewish comedian, met with US arms manufacturers yesterday in Washington, DC. Here he is pictured alongside executives from Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, General Dynamics, and others. Looks like many lucrative business opportunities still ahead for these valued partners

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Scha·den·freu·de

Oroboros
    Participant
    Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

TAE has become another HOTEL CALIFORNIA, one can log IN but never log OUT if you wish to leave.

Dr. D
    Participant

I didn’t realize Donald Rumsfeld was Jewish. Wasn’t that a scandal when he was Congressman in 1962? So sad. And his parents were Congregationalists too.

Looking that up, I found this:

“During Rumsfeld’s tenure as member of the U.S. House of Representatives, he voiced concerns about U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War, saying that President Johnson and his national security team were overconfident about how the war was being conducted. On one occasion, Rumsfeld joined with other members of the House and traveled to Vietnam for a fact-finding mission to see for themselves how the war was going.

The trip led to Rumsfeld believing that the South Vietnamese government was much too dependent on the United States. Rumsfeld was also unsatisfied when he received a briefing about war planning from the commander of the U.S. troops in Vietnam, General William Westmoreland.[29] The trip led Rumsfeld to cosponsor a resolution to bring the conduct of the war to the House floor for further debate and discussion about U.S. mismanagement of the war. However, under constant pressure from the Johnson administration, the Democrats, who at that time held the majority at the House of Representatives, blocked the resolution from consideration

See? Now this is the kind of competent evil I’m talking about, like Kissinger. Yes, they are happy to murder millions, but they do it COMPETENTLY. With a Point. Not for sheer insanity like The Joker on meth having spasms, like today’s sort.

We saw this with the Baker group at the end of the Iraq fiasco, where these older people — the parents — tried to intervene and add um, INTELLIGENCE to what these “Young Turks” were doing. Or Screwing. Being literally insane they couldn’t understand it and ignored it, carrying on to higher heights in a straight line roman candle trajectory to today.

Okay, now is it better to have COMPETENT mass-murderers or INCOMPETENT ones? We all hate to see anything done badly, we can’t stand to see them running around like a doodle bug, wasting time, materials with no point, but isn’t that a GOOD thing in the big picture? I can’t say they kill fewer people — Gaza, etc demonstrates they often kill more — however, in this frenzy of pointlessness, their countries simply run out. Of bullets, bombs (Obama), credibility, and then are cut off. Like Blinken.

Hard to tell actually. Can we pick “neither”? Neither is good with me. The reason we have the “Good” is that it WORKS. That’s the definition of “Good”. #Logos. Reason. Logic. Reality. And, as it so happens, God. Or the Universe, whatever you like.

So if Rummy and Congress got a new life on Vietnam we might still be there today, and Nixon might have adopted it as winnable and his war. That’s what a “Competent” Rumsfeld was aiming for.

Alexander Carpenter
    Participant

Nazilenskii with the arms manufacturers: I have not seen so many shit-eating grins in one place in a very long time.

Noirette
    Participant

Oroboros, I remember the show of the 2012 Olympics, yes, strange, not readily interpretable…though many ppl were alarmed, iirc. This vid is 4 hours long watching it all to analyse it is a tough job.

*The Complete London 2012 Opening Ceremony | London 2012 Olympic Games.*

http://tinyurl.com/6fjbeatr

For light relief, Mr. Bean Live Performance at the London 2012 Olympic Games.

5.5 minutes. http://tinyurl.com/mu5yn2hn (Why was he there?) The Spice Girls did a show as well.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.