Debt Rattle December 18 2014

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 18 2014

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lewis Wickes Hine News of the Titanic and possible survivors 1912 • Fed Calls Time On $5.7 Trillion Of Emerging Market Dollar Debt (AEP) • Bankers See
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle December 18 2014]

V. Arnold
    Participant

““Putin said he knows who they are. I hope that they are wearing adult diapers. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they get Khodorkovskied before too long.”
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This evoked me into a gut laugh (it’s very funny).
    The man is firmly in control; he plays chess against Obama’s checkers.
    Tyler Durden at Zero Hedge;
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-17/china-prepares-bailout-russia

The maroon’s in the west are amateurs playing against a master.
    I wonder if anyone, of the west’s players, have even bothered to try and understand their advisory? It would appear not…

Dr. Diablo
    Participant

Is this the same record warmth (in Europe) that they were caught fabricating only a few months ago in the world temperature map? Because here in North America it’s been getting seriously cold and the weather is finally returning from the abnormality since 1990 back into the long-term normal: far colder, far wetter, a nd far more stable. Not as cold as 1940 yet, but heading there steadily. This is what you would expect now that temperatures haven’t risen in over 10 years– and that’s according to the offical numbers.

Ken Barrows
    Participant

https://cci-reanalyzer.org/DailySummary/

Just look at this every day. Data is only as good as its proponent’s trustworthiness, but if this data is accurate you “deniers” are wrong. As a man with nothing better to do, I have looked at this website every day for six + months. The range has been between .26 degrees and .72 degrees C above the 1979-2000 average. Again, IF the data is accurate…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.