Debt Rattle December 21 2023

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 21 2023

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Veracious Poet
    Participant

Marxists wait standing right at the finish line for the people who have done the work to hand them the baton.

https://giphy.com/embed/07AkzI5oxuuSfMZlm8/video

poppie
    Participant

Today was a high point. I love you all.

Oroboros
    Participant

Dmitry was asked how he thought the Ukraine Project would end.

He said he has been referring to it as ‘The Former Ukraine’ for quite sometime.

He thinks it will end with the Ukro troops abandoning their frontline positions and executing their officers.

Here, here, jolly good idea old chap.

Killing your officers is an honorable and time honored tradition of losing armies.

I personally know two different guys who’s platoons fragged their officers when they ordered them to do suicidal missions in Vietnam. It was easy to cover up as a result of ‘enemy action’ because everyone involved was on board with it.

kultsommer
    Participant

Marxists wait standing right at the finish line for the people who have done the work to hand them the baton.

Now, have you read my comment way above re “International brigades” in Spanish civil war and who organized independent resistance to Nazi occupation in WWII?
    Who was killed in the battles, by the millions, defending Soviet Union against German occupation. As a matter of fact, do you quietly chuckle in joy knowing that so many of “them” were disappeared?
    That looks like waiting at the end of the line to you?
    Now…… I am talking about the people with mind set and world view understanding of eighty years ago.
    Just like mind set of a GI who landed in Normandy is not the same of GI in Afghanistan or Syria. To help you out, you know.

Oroboros
    Participant

All of Western Ukronaziland will be given back to their historic ethnic owners.

The Slovak, Hungarian and Polish parts will be returned with the caveat they won’t be militarized in any way.

The Polish will get all the hard core Banderite Nazis as a gift that keeps on giving.

The Banderites hate the Poles as much as they hate Russians and historically killed tens of thousands of Poles during WWII.

Polish jokes write themselves.

It will be like Russia rolling hand grenades under Poland’s łóżko.

Sweet dreams

kultsommer
    Participant

Oh, and one more thing

Why have I read about Communists/Marxists working on infiltrating and guiding labor groups into communist lines of thinking?

Coming from one constantly whining how he felt unappreciated and, I suspect, exploited at his work. Pure Marx. His message is that “job creator” is not your friend. One that is, as I pointed earlier, “drives the same car as you do” and is considered a colossal looser as defined by the “system”.

Oroboros
    Participant

Fat Leonard, Who Filmed Orgies Involving Senior Navy Admirals, Extradited To The US By Venezuela

Hahahahahaaha

The Empire of Lies Military Mafia really are Manwhores

Fat Leonard, a military contractor known for organizing and filming orgies involving senior U.S. Navy admirals, is on his way back to San Diego to face sentencing for corruption over a year after he fled to Venezuela.

The “Fat Leonard” scandal cost the U.S. tens of millions of dollars and the resulting federal investigation gutted the Navy’s leadership ranks in the Asia-Pacific region. Francis had pleaded guilty in 2015 to bribing dozens of Naval officers with lavish dinners, orgies and cash, and cooperated with prosecutors for several years, to mixed results.

It’s one of the U.S.’s worst ever national security breaches.

Fat Leonard with his Private Army on his Private Warship

aspnaz
    Participant

Dr D said

Gaza: Yes. The true and only terrifying thing is exactly that we all watch, do nothing, and they know it. Even myself. I can put up the usual harangues, but that is not enough. What is enough I can’t do because there will not be support and the psychotic level of counterattack I will get. So I feel, I too can only watch in horror.

Agree. Without a government or MSM willing to push back against the Jews, you can only sit back and watch the Jews run wild and shame humanity. The Houthis have nothing to lose and are willing to fight back, but the west is controlled by the Jews and will never even criticise what is happening in Israel.

That is humanity for you, words are easy unless they criticise Jews in which case they may be illegal. Any real action is difficult. You have to respect the Houthis and only hope they will have a greater impact, they certainly have very little to lose. The only answer is to defeat the Jewish psychopaths on the battlefield to remove the soldiers they use to cause trouble. A psychopath without an army is much less dangerous and easier to live with; the price being the deaths of his soldiers.

aspnaz
    Participant

Oroboros said

Duh’mericans are classically willfully ignorant of most of the world and only looking at their immediate gratification. It’s a Hallmark of the culture.

Their culture is usury and rent, something for nothing. You see it in their intellectual property laws, their financial laws, their local regulations, their copyright laws, even in their American dream. The American dream is to sit back as a rich guy doing nothing with everybody paying you money. The next best thing is to get 50 years of a patent or copyright, everybody paying you a fee to use the work you did years ago. The entire construct is a Jewish dream, where rent and laziness is the goal of every immigrant. It is simply the glorification of everything that is bad about humanity, it does not involve any values other than greed.

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Obomber is Joe’s puppet master with Big Mike’s lipstick and eye shadow

Hahahahahahahaahaha

aspnaz
    Participant

Mr. House
    Participant

I found this to be thought provoking and an over excellent read:

No One Has Really Grokked How Big The Suez/Houthi Gambit Is

So if you’re really, really, really bad, then Santa leaves you a few million tons of coal in your stocking?
    Smiley face.

John Day
    Participant

@Mr. House: I read Luongo’s piece, too, but he speculates a whole lot. I’m finding better and more focused. I think he tries to divine everything, which is bound to lead down some conjectural paths that need not be taken.
    Russia is doing things, whatever those may be, with a poker-face, and what about China?

Mr. House
    Participant

@John Day

I agree, but i find many of the others who write these types of things to be unwilling to talk about things. Wolf Richter gaslights his audience with charts and responds to comments but omits discussing certain things that don’t fit his narrative. Dr. Morgan refuses to talk about the elephant in the room and decides instead to just repeat like a broken record about energy. Can only read that so many times before you get tired of it. Plus my feelings on climate change match Rauls new found skepticism of the system. With regards to Tom’s speculations, take a look at this:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/nikki-haley-gazans-should-be-resettled-pro-hamas-countries-qatar-iran-turkey

Mr. House
    Participant

I think China owns the Uniparty. So all democrats and most Rinos will never do anything other then talk. That seems to be all those that “rule” us do. Talk. Heck i remember Bush the mentally handicapped in the early 00’s making a huff about marking china as a currency manipulator and never doing anything. Same goes for immigration, they’ve been talking about it since 00’s and nothing has happened except the problem gets worse. Speculation is all we have John, because we’re not in the “club”.

Mr. House
    Participant

I don’t even go to naked capitalism anymore. Until Susan Webber tells her audience she consults for george soros, american express and many of the other corporations she pretends to rail about, she’s just a shrew. Interesting i think i saw someone mention she was moving to Thailand. And she just happened to move out of NYC right before covid to Alabama………. She and whoever Lamber Strather is, were very very bad about stirring up fears with covid.

Mr. House
    Participant

With regards to Tom’s speculation and what Nikki Haley just said, doesn’t seem like speculation to me.

Mr. House
    Participant

And sometimes John, you just read something and feels right. I wouldn’t have suggested the article for people here to read, if it didn’t strike something deep down that feels like truth. Just like when covid started i pounded the drum here about its bullshit (thank you forever Raul for not censoring me).

aspnaz
    Participant

What is interesting about Gaza is that it is really helping Russia and China to unify the Arab states. Russia and China have for some time been pulling the leaders of the main Arab states closer together, especially Saudi and Iran, the Sunni and Shiite strongholds.

The Gaza genocide is a huge event to the man on the street, the average muslim, regardless of whether they are sunni or shiite. Such a huge event is needed for the sunni and shite man-on-the-street to overlook their differences and unify behind their leaders, if their leaders are willing to avenge such an attrocity against fellow muslims.

That is quite a gift to the Arab world, the leaders of the Arab nations – many of whom are in somewhat precarious positions – will be seen as forever heroes by their people if they manage to remove Israel from the face of the earth. That then puts Russia and China in an even stronger position, being solidly united with increasingly stable nations in the ME, not only because of stable leadership but also because Israel and the USA will have been ousted from the ME.

Noirette
    Participant

Oroboros posted: Ukronazi tells reporter he supports Israel with a Nazi insignia on his sleeve.

Debt Rattle December 21 2023

Good find of a clip.

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.