Debt Rattle December 29 2021

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle December 29 2021

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    those darned kids
    Participant

oh, the irony: The equine contribution to the new CoVID-19 vaccine

North Americans began receiving the CoVID-19 vaccine this week, less than a year after the novel coronavirus was identified. That accelerated timeline is a remarkable scientific achievement. And horse people may be gratified to learn about the small but critical role that horses played in making that happen.

ctbarnum
    Participant

Thanks all. I got serious laughs reading the comments today.

WES
    Participant

TDK:

When you travel to the Sahara Desert in North Africa, should you rent from Hertz, a one hump or a two hump camel?

ctbarnum
    Participant

“And horse people may be gratified to learn about the small but critical role that horses played in making that happen.”

Leading “$cientists” say neigh on horse dewormer, but also say their vaccine has better worms,

zerosum
    Participant

Question:
    1. Is Omicron overcoming all the diferent kinds of vaccines …. China, Russia, USA
    2. Has anybody gotten Omicron more than once
    3. How many people got Omicron if they were unvaccinated.
    4. Are the result better using Ivermectin when treating the symptoms of Omicron, (drippy nose, tired, headache, etc.) with using aspirins, tylenol, vitamins.
    (Will using the horse paste help to “talking to the animals”)

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@upstateNYer

you wrote, ” Help me understand. Am I missing something here?”

You’re not missing anything, but are adding (or assuming) something that isn’t there: you are assuming that Pfizer has an inate desire or intention to be fair, logical or understood. They do not. Their only desires are to make money by selling the vax and to avoid prosecution by very very carefullly managing the legal technicalities. For those purposes they are being deliberately dishonest, knowingly illogical and purposefully misunderstood . Vax given under the EUA is exempted from liability. There is no liability exposure from the Comernity because that “version” Iidentical in every way EXCEPT the legal technicality of its having a different name and thereby a different legal identity . . . bcause the Comernity version has not beeen been injected into anyone , and never will be.

those darned kids
    Participant

i guess one hump – i wouldn’t want to stand out on a foreign model.

WES
    Participant

TDK:

That depends upon the length of your trip, one or two weeks!

P.S. When I started to hear camel jokes at work, I knew my next assignment was going to be overseas!

WES
    Participant

TDK:

I should add that camels are the fowlest, meanest, smellyest, orneryest animal on the face of earth!

At the beginning of the rainy season, farmers would pair a camel with a donkey to plow their desert fields. The camels two front legs would always be tied together by a short rope, so if the camel got any brilliant ideas about running, it would immediately trip and fall on it’s front knees! The camel provided the mass while the donkey did the driving! If anything went wrong, the camel always got the beating, while the donkey enjoyed the break!

those darned kids
    Participant
    those darned kids
    Participant

“the fowlest, meanest, smellyest, orneryest animal on the face of earth!”

not according to cnn.

adrian144
    Participant

again with this “japan is using ivermectin on a large scale” crap
    they really aren’t

ctbarnum
    Participant

Camels, according to CNN:

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Dr D:
    “The thing with HELPING people, for real, is that it’s a VERY SENSITIVE, very touchy, very personal, very hazardous, very humbling thing. It can only be done one-on-one, person to person interconnection, to really get to KNOW that person, or to know each other really…. And then over various breaks, setbacks, addictions, heartbreak, they do – or don’t – find their own strength to build a new pattern FOR THEMSELVES, not one you might advise or command them to do. You can’t centralize that, and you can’t institutionalize it. What people most need in my experience is love and self-worth coupled with honesty and stability. For you to believe in them, and forgive and not expel them when they transgress again. How is an institution, and MONEY, supposed to LOVE?”

And THAT is why I enjoy Dr D’s rants, and a hat tip off.
    Because we can have different ideologies and yet arrive at the same or similar or compatible conclusions.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

UpstateNY
    “ some of us had no interest in injecting a novel, untested substance into our bodies. Period.”

I tell this to people and they behave as if I haven’t said anything. It’s as if “safe and effective” was pounded into their brains, and nothing else can get in.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.